Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

Hostel located at very nice central place with amazing view. Clean rooms with lockers. May be quite crowded at the evening, but definitely value for money.

Nice and clean place just facing royal palace..so happy with that ...I got my own bedding at reception..so good way to guarantee that its yours.. Big bathrooms and so clean...great!!! Room comfy and secure...the reception at night its so helpful and safe

• Austria

Amazing location..superrr clean..many staff working on it..loved it Wifi fast even insise of the rooms Reception kind and helpful with free passes to get anywhere..free lockers in the room and secure system I found a nice kitchen where I cooked whatever I wanted...

• Israel

Extremely trendy Host in Madrid..loved it..clean..comfortable..cheap....the location just amazing..will be back

• Argentina

Lovely Host in the middle of the city..just touching royal palace..cozy rooms and bathrooms Fast internet and reception so helpful with free maps etc Secure place ..free lockers adn good breakfast for 2 euros I will be back for sure

• 1st Feb 2015
  • India

Really friendly welcome, fresh bedding and towels, toilets cleans and showers. Good Wifi connection. Wasn't busy for the time of the year February. Perfect for central location in Madrid! Would definitely recommend.

• 1st Feb 2015

Excellent value for the money. One of the cheaper hostels you'll find in Madrid while still staying within the heart of the city. For the price it didn't feel like a budget hostel. The rooms were clean, wifi worked well, plenty of outlets, clean bathrooms and quite spacious. The only thing I'd knock is the atmosphere. The staff, perhaps the owner was rushing us out b/c we were hangingout in the lounge area after checking out for too long! Common! is this a hostel or a hotel?!

Perfect dormitory place for travelers at a budget price !! Clean rooms and great location . !! Worth for your money u paid ! Cheap price for its location .

• 28th Jan 2015
  • India

Too much noise, definitely not for a couple! The walls are skinny and you are able to hear anything from outside the room. Rubbish nights there

Excellent place in the center Clean comfortable. ..quite modern concept. .kitchen with everything Big beds and free lockers Will BE BACK

• 22nd Jan 2015

Great hostel with a very nice staff! I might come back soon!!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

I was arrival very early time but they make me stay in the hostel! This hostel is very close to the castle and the wifi was GOOD:)

The hostel was great, amazing location, good sized rooms, clean facilities. The staff were lovely really friendly and approachable creating a welcoming atmosphere. Could not have asked for anything better! Will defiantly be staying there when I return to Madrid!

5* Hostel over the best area in Madrid..good rates..very clean..trendy design..I got room with 10 beds..big size..lockers for free The reception so helpful with free maps and free passes to main clubs..so good The internet works perfect form the room..at night the reception is open and the security of the Host and the area is full cameras etc...I felt safety The bathroom quite cute..nice decoration and hot water amazing Hey guys i will be back for sure...

• 6th Jan 2015

Awesome place right in front of Royal Palace Extremely clean..bathromms..rooms..everything so shiny..I found it over the last minute..I paid just 13 euros for 8 bed room..beds almost new..and there is something that I REALLY LOVED FROM THIS PLACE...they give you the bed linen at reception so its yours its clean..smells great... Good kitchen..and the wifi works fast...honestly best one so far in Europe

• 6th Jan 2015

Nice and modern concept of Hostel...clean rooms and bathrooms...comfy beds...wifi works fast The location just amazing..you get everywhere in a minute The security works all nights and the reception so helpful..I will be back

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Spain

The place was in a great location. 10 minutes away from Puerta del Sol and the Royal Palace was right behind. Hostel didn't have many people but that may be because it was the winter. Great experience.

• 4th Jan 2015

Good Hostel located just facing royal palace (from the room) you can touch it...great views Many staff working in this hostel..I have seen people cleaning all day along...big bathrooms and comfortable beds Kitchen I got eveything to cook any dish...big social area..the staff of the host made paella time for 10 euros ..so tasteful and sangria drinks I got a amazing price for the quality of the host... thanks guys..you did a beaufiful job...keep going on like this

• 4th Jan 2015

Don't stay at this place. First at all, I arrived from Cordoba about 7pm. I was tired and need to took a rest. When I arrived, the first deal: we dont accept payment with cards under 50,00. Then I had to find atm. Then they charged me from the linen. Ok. I went to the bedroom, completely tiny for 10 people. No space. Bed completely uncomfortable. Was doing noise all night long. My night was terrible. The kitchen was a messy. All broken stuff and they don't have a proper oven. I booked another 1.

I know the hostel used to clean the bathrooms really constantly but they used to be dirty most of the times. I appreciate they like to teach cooking lessons but please try to have a better air circulation since the whole hostel ends up smelling like food for several hours.

« first « Prev 1 2 3