Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

Absolutely nice Host in all fields. ...Extremely clean..comfy room. .big common bathrooms....wifi works in the Room so fast.... The locación Just amazing..from my Room I touched the royal palace...

• 9th Apr 2015

Cool host facing Royal Palace...beautiful area.. I felt safe with the staff and the lockers works so good..I could keep all my stuff safely for free Clean and good bedlinen given at reception Internet works nicely over the room I was

• 9th Apr 2015

The hostel is in a great location and is very clean. The process by which you enter the hostel is a bit problematic at times. You ring a bell and wait for whomever is at reception to buzz you in. This would be fine if there was always someone at reception. I waited outside on the doorstep for almost 15 minutes ringing the bell and knocking before I was let in. The hostel is a bit loud, but I suppose that is normal for most hostels. I would stay here again.

Most of the staff where friendly but their where two of the younger female staff that where so unfriendly that I felt really uncomfortable staying there. One of the staff kept making faces and giving me the evil eye because I couldn't understand Spanish. I defiantly won't be staying here again.

Extremely clean y and comfy..wifi works fast The loacation its just facing Royal Palace..what else can I ask for..? The staff help a lot to go out with other travelers..I loved it,,thanks to Rafa (big boss) a found a girl friend..thanks man

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

Excellent place over the old town of Madrid..nice concept of urban hostel..looks quite new ant the way the running the host seems very cool..

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Guatemala

not good if you're only stopping in Madrid for one night as the hostel is a bit difficult to find but good location otherwise. Only real complaint was the bed was horrible even by hostel standards.

An additional 'private' shower could be nice

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Have to say Deep was amazing, he is the reason the hostel is what it is!! He was very friendly to all the clients and he creates an atmosphere where all travelers can easily meet everyone else and have things to do. Deep is a legend and he makes the hostel the greatest in the city of Madrid. I recommend to all travelers staying at Hostel Meeting Point and you will not be disappointed!

• 12th Mar 2015

Staff support was good in the day. Extend the same support at the late hours of the day

Really great place. The only things missing for me were a computer station with internet, and a wider English bookswap case. Other than that - an excellent opportunity to meet cool people and hang out every night.

The hostel itself is average, but the location is fantastic and the price is fair.

Hostel located at very nice central place with amazing view. Clean rooms with lockers. May be quite crowded at the evening, but definitely value for money.

Only 2 out of 5 showers worked. You always heard (young) people coming home in the middle of the night with a lot of noise. Staff was very friendly, hostel is nice for really young people.

Nice and clean place just facing royal palace..so happy with that ...I got my own bedding at reception..so good way to guarantee that its yours.. Big bathrooms and so clean...great!!! Room comfy and secure...the reception at night its so helpful and safe

• Austria

Amazing location..superrr clean..many staff working on it..loved it Wifi fast even insise of the rooms Reception kind and helpful with free passes to get anywhere..free lockers in the room and secure system I found a nice kitchen where I cooked whatever I wanted...

• Israel

Extremely trendy Host in Madrid..loved it..clean..comfortable..cheap....the location just amazing..will be back

• Argentina

Lovely Host in the middle of the city..just touching royal palace..cozy rooms and bathrooms Fast internet and reception so helpful with free maps etc Secure place ..free lockers adn good breakfast for 2 euros I will be back for sure

• 1st Feb 2015
  • India

Really friendly welcome, fresh bedding and towels, toilets cleans and showers. Good Wifi connection. Wasn't busy for the time of the year February. Perfect for central location in Madrid! Would definitely recommend.

• 1st Feb 2015

Excellent value for the money. One of the cheaper hostels you'll find in Madrid while still staying within the heart of the city. For the price it didn't feel like a budget hostel. The rooms were clean, wifi worked well, plenty of outlets, clean bathrooms and quite spacious. The only thing I'd knock is the atmosphere. The staff, perhaps the owner was rushing us out b/c we were hangingout in the lounge area after checking out for too long! Common! is this a hostel or a hotel?!

« first « Prev 1 2 3