Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

Excellent place in the center Clean comfortable. ..quite modern concept. .kitchen with everything Big beds and free lockers Will BE BACK

• 22nd Jan 2015

Great hostel with a very nice staff! I might come back soon!!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

The hostel was great, amazing location, good sized rooms, clean facilities. The staff were lovely really friendly and approachable creating a welcoming atmosphere. Could not have asked for anything better! Will defiantly be staying there when I return to Madrid!

5* Hostel over the best area in Madrid..good rates..very clean..trendy design..I got room with 10 beds..big size..lockers for free The reception so helpful with free maps and free passes to main clubs..so good The internet works perfect form the room..at night the reception is open and the security of the Host and the area is full cameras etc...I felt safety The bathroom quite cute..nice decoration and hot water amazing Hey guys i will be back for sure...

• 6th Jan 2015

Awesome place right in front of Royal Palace Extremely clean..bathromms..rooms..everything so shiny..I found it over the last minute..I paid just 13 euros for 8 bed room..beds almost new..and there is something that I REALLY LOVED FROM THIS PLACE...they give you the bed linen at reception so its yours its clean..smells great... Good kitchen..and the wifi works fast...honestly best one so far in Europe

• 6th Jan 2015

Nice and modern concept of Hostel...clean rooms and bathrooms...comfy beds...wifi works fast The location just amazing..you get everywhere in a minute The security works all nights and the reception so helpful..I will be back

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Spain

The place was in a great location. 10 minutes away from Puerta del Sol and the Royal Palace was right behind. Hostel didn't have many people but that may be because it was the winter. Great experience.

• 4th Jan 2015

Good Hostel located just facing royal palace (from the room) you can touch it...great views Many staff working in this hostel..I have seen people cleaning all day along...big bathrooms and comfortable beds Kitchen I got eveything to cook any dish...big social area..the staff of the host made paella time for 10 euros ..so tasteful and sangria drinks I got a amazing price for the quality of the host... thanks guys..you did a beaufiful job...keep going on like this

• 4th Jan 2015

Don't stay at this place. First at all, I arrived from Cordoba about 7pm. I was tired and need to took a rest. When I arrived, the first deal: we dont accept payment with cards under 50,00. Then I had to find atm. Then they charged me from the linen. Ok. I went to the bedroom, completely tiny for 10 people. No space. Bed completely uncomfortable. Was doing noise all night long. My night was terrible. The kitchen was a messy. All broken stuff and they don't have a proper oven. I booked another 1.

I know the hostel used to clean the bathrooms really constantly but they used to be dirty most of the times. I appreciate they like to teach cooking lessons but please try to have a better air circulation since the whole hostel ends up smelling like food for several hours.

Booked a room in a pinch and it was better ththan expected. Good atmosphere and good location Although a bit hard to find.

• 2nd Jan 2015

nice hostel in a great location. they charge 2€ for breakfast every morning which is worst then most free breakfasts, not worth it. have to pay for sheets as well because they think most people are traveling with sleeping bag (not true). overall, it's a nice stay. very loud at nighttime with people hanging out in hallways right outside of rooms. wish the staff would help regulate that but it's pretty much a party hostel. people sleep all day to party all night.

Modern hostel in the center of the city... quite secure and super clean....I met many travelers from everywhere..the staff make paella 3 times a week and its so good that social point and also they teach you how to do it Wifi works perfect ...big beds and clean bathrooms...the only this could be the breakfast...more choices would be a plus..but anyway for 2 euros I got enough My room was number 12 and its so good... See you soon guys...I love Hostel MeetingPoint

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Egypt

Absolutely nice hostel in all fields--I have been traveling around Europe and this host is over the top..the location its just 1 metre away to Royal Palace..the reception so helpfull with free maps and free tickets to main clubs at night if you want to go out Many staff working in reception and cleaning..comfortable beds and nice design of the rooms Honestly I don`t r eally understand some negative comments about this host..for me its so good Thanks guys from MeetingPoint you doing well

• 26th Dec 2014

First of all..awesome location..I mean from my room I could touch cathedral Almudena..very clean...comfy beds.. Big and nice female bathrooms..also nice design Wifi works fast in the rooms...very importan ..most of host it doesn`t work inside the rooms so quiet at night....gooooood sleep They have got a nice kitchen where you can cook everything...they do paella time 3 times a week..so tasteful and they teach you how to do it I will be back for sure...

• 24th Dec 2014

Our room was never cleaned when we were out and one day a creepy old man came to our room (female room) at night to ask if there was any trash and complained because the bathroom was wet, but the thing is that the shower is awful, the water goes straight out of the shower bin and the water is freezing cold or hot as hell. Another really bad thing was that I had really painfull bites all over my body, and I found out, reading the comments, that is due to BED BUGS. This is extremely unsanitary.

The only good thing about this hostel is a location. Everything other, a bit shame for hostel and stuff. We were staying in the room of 8, but actually this was the room where the staff sleeping. Cleanliness was awful. Especially in the kitchen and bathroom. Only one toilet for whole basement floor (one shower, and one toilet). Too little space, and too small dining table. Very poor breakfast. Full of hairs on the bed. To little plugs. Stuff was very uninterested on working. Wouldn't recommend.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

Location was great but they made you pay Extra for lockers and breakfast and the Shower was broken. I reserved two spots for me and friend and when we got there they only had beds in two separate rooms. Bad planning on their part.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • American Samoa

it has no any vibe probably cos it has no any specific common area. There is one next to the reception, too small, no space. The showers has limited hours and there is no enough toilets. The kitchen is very good equipped at least.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Hungary

The only good point about this place is the location. But the worst thing about it is the shower room. I fell down and hurt my wrist while showering in the small box for the shower. I think i fell more from the shock of the cold water then the slippery surface of the box. You have to wait for very long time before the water turns hot. Its was a horrible experience, i also don't feel safe because one of girl kept coming and going out of the room for whole night. Even though the staff are v nice!

« first « Prev 1 2 3