Fabulous 1,001 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,001 Total Reviews
Hostel Meeting Point Located at Calle Factor 5, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28013 Calle Factor 5
83% 1001
40.4161765 -3.7126679
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 31-40
24th Apr 2016

It was a issue for me to check in. The room wasn't free and I was waiting 1hour. However the staff is very helpful and friendly. I was offered use of the facillities. After I checked in everything was alright. The location of the hostel is amazing. And lets be honest it's really cheap and great value for money. I really enjoyed my staying qat the hostel ☺

24th Apr 2016

Meeting Point was an okay hostel. Little things like having to press the light switch in the bathrooms every 5 seconds, poor showers, and a weird smell really hurt the rating for me. The beds were okay; the kitchen was so-so. The location, right beside the cathedral and the palace, was pretty nice.

Thank you for your comments. We strive day by day to provide a good service and hope you visit us again soon.

• England, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016
2.0

Just don't go there

Sorry you have not a pleasant stay in our hostel . We strive to provide good service and hope you visit us again soon. Regards

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016
6.9

You get what you pay for here. Not too bad

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

Very comfortable and clean, free locker space with your bed. The location is amazing, right across the road from the Palacio Real and 5 minutes from Plaza Mayor. I would definitely go back.

14th Apr 2016

perfect location. I had a private room and loved it.

13th Apr 2016

Being that it was my first hostel, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. It turned out to be a good experience.

• Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

The staff were amazing (shout out to Deep) and very accommodating. Would definitely stay there again if I was ever in Madrid in the future!

8th Apr 2016

Excellent, modern, and clean facilities in a great location. Staff were very friendly. I highly recommend for a stay in Madrid.

2nd Apr 2016
7.7

Hostel Meeting Point was a great place to set my bags down and explore Madrid. It is a little hidden on a quiet little street which led to my cab driver not knowing where it was. However, it is a five minute walk to most major attractions and/or metro stations. The hostel itself has a very chill atmosphere. It did not have much of a common room but I quickly bonded with my dorm mates and we were quickly all hanging out. Overall, it was definitely worth the money I paid.