Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

The location was great! Lockers don't fit backpacks and kitchen is ill-equipped. Lacking bathrooms, not enough for sure. Decent place to stay if you're just passing through but not suitable for anything longer.

I actually really loved this place - it was the staff that made it. So hilarious! The location was very good as well. Facilities and rooms were basic but clean. Really enjoyed the pub crawl that the staff had organised. I would definitely go back again :)

• 7th Apr 2014

it was a good hostel, the only problem was the number of showers and bathroom. instead of that it was really good to stay there. the onçy problem is how they decribe the way to go from the metro to there it is not specific you should look before.

Just one word to describe it... FANTASTIC.... very helpfull staff, clean rooms with a modern touch... Located in prime lovcation with a view of the palace and cathedral right from my room.. Would recommend strongly to anyone who wants to have a good time... hats off to the staff of meeting point who made my stay a memorable one...

• 31st Mar 2014

Top Hostel..Royal Palace and Cathedral Almudena just in front...bathrooms and very clean..many staff working all day along cleaning...comfortable beds..i guess that everything its almost new.. Reception helps a lot with free passes to get anywhere..wifi works perfectly .. Basic rate room works if you bring your own bedding...in my rate was included .it wasn`t basic... thanks to all staff to make my stay lovely...

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Spain

Location is great, really close to the Royal Palace and easy to find; also a 10 min. walk from metro stop. The other attributes were just average, but what I didn't like were the descriptions on the website regarding a "basic v. standard" room types: very vague; got charged extra fees upon arrival. Limited number of bathrooms per gender (maybe three per gender?), and only one charging station for the whole dorm. Kitchen/dining room also small and make breakfast/cooking a nightmare.

The bath must be cleaner, sometimes I found many garbage.

Very good location, clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Enjoyed every single moment of my stay.

• 13th Mar 2014

I really loved this hostel. The staff is like a family, great location, amazing atmosphere, the room very clean and the value is very good as well. Definately I recomend this hostel in Madrid!

Good staff,nice location,sure,I'll be back early!!

loved it...modern hostel just facing palace area...comfortable beds..free lockers..reception 24 hours...good breakfast for free..staff provided full information of the citi...free passes to clubbing(from rafa) the manager.. big bathrooms for men and Superrrrrrrr clean...next time i come with more friends...for sureeeee thanks to all MeetingPoint Staff...

• 4th Mar 2014

I'm a world traveler and I have to say that Meeting Point is one of the best Hostel that I have tried. I really liked its atmosphere and the way the staff treated us. They were all ready to give us good advice about where to go or what to visit. However, what I liked most is the site where the hostel is located. It give us the facilitie of moving to a place to another and thank of that I fully enjoyed my stay in Madrid. I really recommend you Meeting Point!! I'll repeat for sure!! IRP

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • Venezuela

Hands down the Best Spot I stayed at while in Madrid! Excellent Staff! What more could you ask! Thanks again..Buen Camino!

Amazing breakfast, tasty juice and everything else you need...My room was always clean and so the bathrooms too.Nice location and the people in the hostel were really helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is great, you meet people from all over the world. So close to Plaza de Sol and all other important places in the center.

I had a really good experience in this hostel...the location awesome facing royal palace...over the top about cleaning rooms Big bathrooms...i will come back with more friends....many staff working there at anytime.. And don missed the paella en sundays...

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Spain

The hostel is really small for the number of people that live inside,the living room and the kitchen are extremelly small .There are only two bathrooms for women and the showers close at 11 pm .A lot of noise until the morning andmost of the people dont show any respect. I dont recommend it unless you are abig company.

• 22nd Jan 2014
  • Greece

Honestly great Hostel to stay....nice and comfy...met many travelers..got full information of the city in the reception..bathrooms absolutely clean....the host is facing royal place...i mean from the room you could touch it..breakfast for free...clean bed linen is given..for me perfect place..

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Spain

this hostel was by far the worst hostel we have ever been (and we have been in many in the whole europe)! the most important thing is that there was not hot water (and it was not only our problem), the staff was not so polite, someone robbed our stuf from the kitchen, and it was really noisy because there were parties every night (so we could not sleep)!! last but not least, the kitchen was really small and inconvenient. we do not recommend this hostel, there was nothing good except the location

Dear guests, we are sorry that you did not have the best experience at our hostel. Our staff usually is very helpfull and if someone took something from your food it is a pity. But if you decide to leave things in the refrigerator it is your personal decision and risk. As we are still a quite young hostel we are still in setting things, so the kitchen will be bigger in the future. We wish you the best, Esther

Staff was not very kind, not very well informed and even we were in spain, one of them did not speak spanish at all

Hello there, sorry that you did not leave with such a good impression. Normally our staff is nice and helpfull and each of us knows various languages. We only have one guy that does not speak that well spanish because he is here to learn it. But he does speak perfectly english. I hope you had a good travel home, Esther

This hostel is disgusting. The kitchen is filthy, the bathrooms are not regularly cleaned, and the rooms smell like smoke. Once, I was walking to the kitchen and passed by the owner peeing in the downstairs bathroom with both doors open. Gross! The staff makes almost no attempt to keep the common room quiet in the night hours - one night, when I was woken up by loud noise at 4am on a Wednesday, I found the desk attendant joining in the common room party. All in all, the worst hostel I've been to