Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

I had booked a hostel book the previous night and the next day, 4 hours into a 6 hour journey from Seville to Madrid, I received an email. The hostel told me they would not be able to honour my booking, as there was a problem with their reservation system, and they had found me another hostel. The other hostel was meant to be a better room and include breakfast; but as I pointed out I had already paid 10% to Meeting point and I would also need to pay the normal price for the other hostel.

very nice hostel

Great stay, great staff and great location. If I'm in Madrid again I'll definitely stay here.

Awesome hostel to stay at!!! Go visit Uddip, cause that guys is someone everyone needs to meet! What an awesome host and sweet spot to stay!

• 10th May 2015

I felt safe and had adequate privacy and staff spoke perfect English

Was really good, staff was friendly and the atmosphere was great. Had a lot of fun

• 7th May 2015

Cool Hostel in a very good location..helpful staff for anything.. Big comunal kitchen Many staff working during all day...mostly cleaning..I love that!!!...everything smells fresh and clean Internet fast and free,,safe lockers in the room for free

• 7th May 2015

The location was great and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I wish there was more space to hang out, there is a small area in reception, as it is a fairly social hostel. My only complaint is that (at least) my bunk bed was very noisy.

Loves this place for the atmosphere and staff. Nice to have clean sheets Andy own light. However, there was only one plug for the entire room and the showers sucked. Zero privacy while showering, not even opaque doors in a communal shower!!

Top Hostel in Madrid..extremely clean..awesome decoration.. Nice room with comfy bed..fas internet and gentle staff Will be back for sure...

• 28th Apr 2015

Absolutely nice Host in all fields. ...Extremely clean..comfy room. .big common bathrooms....wifi works in the Room so fast.... The locación Just amazing..from my Room I touched the royal palace...

• 9th Apr 2015

Cool host facing Royal Palace...beautiful area.. I felt safe with the staff and the lockers works so good..I could keep all my stuff safely for free Clean and good bedlinen given at reception Internet works nicely over the room I was

• 9th Apr 2015

The hostel is in a great location and is very clean. The process by which you enter the hostel is a bit problematic at times. You ring a bell and wait for whomever is at reception to buzz you in. This would be fine if there was always someone at reception. I waited outside on the doorstep for almost 15 minutes ringing the bell and knocking before I was let in. The hostel is a bit loud, but I suppose that is normal for most hostels. I would stay here again.

Most of the staff where friendly but their where two of the younger female staff that where so unfriendly that I felt really uncomfortable staying there. One of the staff kept making faces and giving me the evil eye because I couldn't understand Spanish. I defiantly won't be staying here again.

Extremely clean y and comfy..wifi works fast The loacation its just facing Royal Palace..what else can I ask for..? The staff help a lot to go out with other travelers..I loved it,,thanks to Rafa (big boss) a found a girl friend..thanks man

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

Excellent place over the old town of Madrid..nice concept of urban hostel..looks quite new ant the way the running the host seems very cool..

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Guatemala

not good if you're only stopping in Madrid for one night as the hostel is a bit difficult to find but good location otherwise. Only real complaint was the bed was horrible even by hostel standards.

An additional 'private' shower could be nice

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Have to say Deep was amazing, he is the reason the hostel is what it is!! He was very friendly to all the clients and he creates an atmosphere where all travelers can easily meet everyone else and have things to do. Deep is a legend and he makes the hostel the greatest in the city of Madrid. I recommend to all travelers staying at Hostel Meeting Point and you will not be disappointed!

• 12th Mar 2015

Staff support was good in the day. Extend the same support at the late hours of the day

« first « Prev 1 2 3