Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

It was a nice place, I stayed here over pride weekend, so rates were more expensive (I assume). One thing I wish was different, was in the communal bathrooms there is a small hand towel per sink and with people using them constantly throughout the day, they were pretty much always soaked, therefore useless and quite displeasing. I'd recommend changing them more frequently, or installing hand dryers to avoid this issue. It's a nice place, nothing memorable. Would stay again at cheaper rate.

Loved everything about it! Great & friendly staff! Noria she is so helpful, cheerful&friendly! Asis is so honest &goes out of his way to help accommodate you. I lost my very expensive digital camera. He found it &saved it for me! I totally recommend this hostel. It even has AC! A luxury in hostels!

good location. weird bathing policy not enough bathing area and toilets

Overall it was a good hostel experience...24h reception and location was simply unbeatable! Manager gave great suggestions for things to do in the city. As far as cons --we stayed in the basement which did not get a wifi signal and AC was not flowing freely (there was a small fan which poorly circulated air)...so it got muggy and musty. The showers locked from 11:30 pm-7:30 am which was annoying for an early flight. Dim lighting, and not enough lockers for everyone !

• 18th Jun 2015

The dorm seemed to be an almost 24-hour quiet zone -- people were sleeping all the time from their different travel/tourist/party schedules, which was perfect. Conversations and hanging out were for the main room, hallways, and kitchen.

well i just had a fantastic time at the hostel. Godd times with fellow travellers. loved the activities they have like paella sangría party everyday for resonable Price .. good job guys. Apart from that is is amazingly centrally located and very clean indeed. Will be back soon .. Happy meeting .... ole ole and ole

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

We ordered a 4 bed and on arrival they told us it was flooded and unavailable, without any advance notice

Kitchen was very small! Everything was clean and comfy. The location is close To a popular square, metro and the palace. The atmosphere was a bit weird when I was there because there was a large group of young school kids. But other than that it was nice.

Very friendly staff and friendly environment had a great time there! They have paella and sangria every night for 10 euros and it's all you can eat, totally worth it! The staff 'Deep' took care of us very well and gave my friend's first impression of hostels a very good one! Absolutely recommend this place and it's also price friendly for students

Everything was ok, but next time let someone else to do the Spanish talking 'cause me, as native Spanish speaker, couldn't understand a word from the guy at the front desk.

Wonderful stay at this hostel! Very clean and helpful staff! Unbeatable location for the price! I wouldn't choose to stay at any other hostel but this one! :)

The staff was friendly during the day, but at night they were so loud that we hardly slept. There was not really a common room area and the kitchen was lacking in many areas. Also people were sketchy about washing dishes so some cabinets had funny smells to them. A few small improvements could make this hostel outstanding.

I am a digital nomad and have a requirement for fast Wifi and a good common area to work if no Cafes are available near by. The common area is excellent along with the beer, coffee, staff and fast Wifi. I appreciated the comfy beds and soft sheets. I stayed here two weeks and loved the location, just being on the fringe of old town on 10 minutes away walking. They offer day city tours and nightly but crawls. The place always manages to maintain an elegant environment. I love this place.

Came late and only stayed for a night but the hostel staff was very nice and welcoming.

very nice hostel

Great stay, great staff and great location. If I'm in Madrid again I'll definitely stay here.

Awesome hostel to stay at!!! Go visit Uddip, cause that guys is someone everyone needs to meet! What an awesome host and sweet spot to stay!

I felt safe and had adequate privacy and staff spoke perfect English

Was really good, staff was friendly and the atmosphere was great. Had a lot of fun

Cool Hostel in a very good location..helpful staff for anything.. Big comunal kitchen Many staff working during all day...mostly cleaning..I love that!!!...everything smells fresh and clean Internet fast and free,,safe lockers in the room for free

• 7th May 2015