Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

Amazingly centrally located...... Staff were amazing...thanks deep for us awesome all u can eat paella... Iraída was very nice to give me medicine when I was sick.. felt very much like my home... a home away from my home....thanks for your amazing hospitality.. will be back on Oct guys....cheers

• 31st Aug 2015

One of the nicer hostels I've been in. The beds were comfy, staff was friendly, wifi worked great, and showers had water pressure. My only critiques is there was only one power strip in our room in stead of a outlet bear each bed and the hostel is really quiet, it's not a party hostel.

If you need a good sleep, this is not the place.

Fully recommended...will be back son..thanks Meetingpoint guys...love your hostel!!!!

• 17th Aug 2015

Great and cheap hostel in very central location...just awesome!!! Free maps given at reception..good kitchen to cook everything Big rooms and comfy bed....I will be back for sure..thanks Meetingpoint!!!!

• 17th Aug 2015

Trendy Hostel facing Royal Palace...quite clean a secure..free lockers..free internet and fast..really liked it Towels could be free..but for 2,00 euros you can rent it Bed so comfy and bathrooms women big and clean

• Spain

At first I was disappointed in this hostel only because of the hostel I stayed to prior to this one was so much better. After being here awhile though I got use to it and it's really not that bad. Loved the location ..absolutely perfect! Complaints - not enough sockets in the room to charge ..especially in a 8 bed there was only one plug in with 4 plugs attached. The beds creak and move a lot.

Helpful staff, clean rooms, good showers on

• 4th Aug 2015

Good rooms with clean bedding, nice staff. Male showers were a bit weak and could be better . Lockers in the rooms weren't all working but I managed to store my things ok.

• 4th Aug 2015

MeetingPoint of travelers in Madrid..top hostel in all fields..clean..big..free and fast internet..good social area..good kitchen for all you need to cook...I cooked a nice rice with vegetable...bed so comfy..

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Israel

I had a great time at meeting point. It is located just from 5min walk from the plaza mayor and 10min from "puerta del sol". Surrounded by bars & restaurants all kind. The cleanliness of bathrooms/hall 24hrs. The staff is so helpful. They gave me many clues to how to rent a car, places to visit in Madrid and cheapest transport to reach Toledo. I already booked for sept to go with friends

My sister and I had a lovely stay at Meetingpoint. The staff welcomed us with all info we requested, places to go out, bars ,restaurants and where to go for shopping. Perfectly location and close to buses, sightseeing and subway. Compared to other hotels of the same characteristics in which I have been to other cities in Europe, meetingpoint is one of the best in value-money. I really recommend it.

The rooms are with safe lockers, quite comfortable, spacious and clean, as well the common areas. Excellent connexion Wifi in rooms. Good value-money of facilities, renting towells, iron and bicycles at reception. Air conditioning in rooms. I went with my sister and the staff helped us with lots of info of where to go out for dinner, drinks and shopping. Will definitely come back with partner or friends.

One of the staff guys were very rude, the Spanish one, I don't remember the name, he entered into the room wile we were sleeping and opened the window making too much noise, without knock or anything. The room has just one plug for 8 persons and they have the stupid timetable for shower and kitchen, something that doesn't make any sense.

Excellent facilities. You can rent towells, bicycles, iron, laundry servicies. Full equiped kitchen and nice enviroment where people interact with other travellers. Staff very helpful. Get info of sightseeing and optional free walking tour at city centre. The location is great, nearby royal palace, "plaza mayor & puerta del sol". Rooms with lockers although they are not big enough for big luggages. However, when check out you can leave you baggage until 5 pm.

The structure isn't so good: yes, it's near the royal palace, but at least 15 minutes walking to every other place. Kitchen is without windows, always hot and without any pans and cookers. Personal is not so nice: they woke me up at 4 o clock in the night only to make me pay in advance.

Great hostel, well located, good infrastructure...the only bad thing in my opinion is that the kitchen closes too early and opens too late in the morning, but if you ask them the key just to get your things I don't think it's a problem.

Good clean hostel. Would stay there again in a heartbeat

The only problem is the kitchen closes from 22 to 9

It was a nice place, I stayed here over pride weekend, so rates were more expensive (I assume). One thing I wish was different, was in the communal bathrooms there is a small hand towel per sink and with people using them constantly throughout the day, they were pretty much always soaked, therefore useless and quite displeasing. I'd recommend changing them more frequently, or installing hand dryers to avoid this issue. It's a nice place, nothing memorable. Would stay again at cheaper rate.

« first « Prev 1 2 3