Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

Showers sprayed out the doors of the showers when turning them on and there was no mop or towels provided to mop up the water. So the bathroom floors were always very wet. Other than that very clean good location and great staff.

Fantastic location and fantastic people. However, as fair warning, there were only two outlets in the 10 person room I stayed in. There were several outlets outside the room though. Nonetheless, would recommend to anyone touring Madrid.

• 31st Oct 2014

Very good location and very nice staffs

first of all the hostel was located in the best area of madrid and i am saying with a view of the royal palace and the cathedral. what more can i ask for ? apart from that i was in a girls room which was very clean with comfortable beds and free lockers. i could access wifi from my room which was perfect for me Hostel staffs were very attentive and always there for you to make ur stay as comfortable as possible clean linens were provided at the time of check. do try the paella they make everyday

• 26th Oct 2014

Loved it..great hostel in Madrid...awesome location facing royal palace...extremely clean..comfy bathrooms....big rooms...reception so helpful giving you free passes to get best clubs in town..I paid a budget price and got excellent services...I think its almost new..I cooked several times in the kitchen and could found all I need to I will be back..for sure

• 26th Oct 2014

Nice clean hostel, almost like new, staff all very friendly, great location short walk to most sites (whole touristy part of city is fairly compact). Didn't try the breakfast (small fee) so can't comment, small fee if bags left past 1:30pm the following day, they often do all-you-can-eat homemade paella/sangria and walking tour/pub crawls, lobby area is ok for hanging out and meeting people.

Liked that it was very clean and the location was really good, close to nearly everything in Madrid. However, the atmosphere was pretty... lame. The common room was way too small and the staff was pretty much just chilling doing nothing. Definitely not living up to the name of the hostel. The kitchen is tiny and there isn't a cooktop or an oven, normal cooking becomes nearly impossible.

The hostel has excelent location. One of the staff (the one that was there all saturday) was rude and looked like he didn´t want to do his job. Other than that it´s good value for money, a very basic hostel.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Uruguay

I really enjoyed my time in Madrid thanks to the good accomodations provided by Hostel Meeting Point. It would have been a perfect weekend except for the fact that my bed had bed bugs! I did not realize this until I checked out, but my arms and face were covered in bed bug bites. Having unfortunately experienced bed bugs before, I recognized them and have appropriately washed all my clothes and sheets just in case of transfer. I stayed in room 9, for reference.

• 17th Oct 2014

Awesome location, I will definitely go back to Meetingpoint hostel. Everybody was so friendly and the staff so gentle . Budget acommodation with excellent standard servicies, wiffi works in all areas. The room and common areas are very clean. For only 2,00€ you can have a breakfast with cereals, toasts, juice, milk, coffee, te...or cooking your own stuff.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

This hostel was good for the money. The beds were comfortable and clean. Bathrooms were also clean with hot water and soap available. Staff was helpful and welcoming. Internet connection was really good from the room. Big downside was the size of the lockers: big backpacking bags won't fit in there so you'll be forced to leave it under your bed for anyone to take. The hall didn't had that much of an atmosphere. Kitchen didnt have gas stoves, just a rice cooker and some pans.

BED BUGS!!!!

• 3rd Oct 2014

Soo good!

Great location and very clean hostel would stay here again

I left a phone charger and was told very coldly that for "policies reasons" lost items are thrown away after 2 days. This is very little respect for the customer and the environment. It is after a week that I found out I lost it. I was told this is a "too long time". Most hotels keep them for a longer time. Also, the hostal was very noisy, the staff will enter without warning after midnight opening the light while people were sleeping and talking loud to show room to new guests.

• 2nd Oct 2014

Location was incredible! Literally steps from the royal palace, and just a quick walk to most of the sights. The facilities were clean. My only complaint is about the noisiness. First, there did not seem to be any noise control in the common area, as I could hear people talking there until late into the night. Secondly, the bunk beds were so squeaky that I could wake myself up just by turning over while I was sleeping! Id stay here again though just because the location is so unreal!

Great location, staff helpful & informative. Thank you. Eva Major-Marothy

The location of the hostel is perfect and the staff are friendly and go out of their way to ensure you have a pleasant time. There are options for partying but it is not a loud party hostel if you want to relax. The guy painting the hostel was super hot ;). Also, the hostel is really clean and again the location is unbeatable. gay-friendly staff!

Fabulous Hostel facing Royal Palace...once I made the check in I could see that the host its in a great location..trendy concept of hostelling...wiffi works in all areas...big beds and comfortable rooms...many staff working ..cleaning all day..+ good rates for all budgets...next time i will come with a group of friends......

It s situated just in front Royal Palace. The location is perfect! The kitchen for having breakfast is very small but is ok indeed. The woman, who is in the desk front, was very kind to me. The room was very clean and quiet. I really like the hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4