8.5
Fabulous 1,048 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,048 Total Reviews
Hostel Meeting Point Located at Calle Factor 5, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28013 Calle Factor 5
85% 1048
40.4161765 -3.7126679
    Rooms available

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd May 2016

Kitchen cupboards could use a clean and wifi was spotty the entire time but other than that the staff were friendly beds were comfy and place was clean!!

• England, Female, 31-40
21st May 2016

I loved this hostel so much and had a brilliant time there. Deep the manager is awesome, made me feel welcome right from the start. He organises nights out and also cooked us a delicious paella one night washed down with yummy sangria. I really recommend this hostel as a cool place to stay in an excellent location and it provides a great opportunity to meet other travellers. Muchas gracias por todo :)

Thank you for the amazing comment. It was a great pleasure to have you at our hostel. Have fun travelling this summer and looking forward to see you again

• Claudiam7
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016

Hostel meeting point is in an amazing location, right near opera train station and I loved being by the park! The room and bathrooms were always clean and staff friendly. I didn't meet many people there but that may have been because I was out a lot myself!

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
15th May 2016
7.4

the location is not good. you have to transfer a bit by metro, or you have to walk a lot from airport bus station.. and the shower booth wasn't blocked. people can see you're naked :).. other things are fine !!!

12th May 2016
6.9

Pros: great location, cheap, some staff are friendly (mainly all the female staff and the man with the ponytail) - they were eager to initiate a fun atmosphere. Cons: very spotty wifi which was only available in certain areas, many employees I dealt with were rude, kitchen and most showers closed by midnight, my room always smelled, the door to my room was always left unlocked by others (you have to manually lock it with your key).

11th May 2016

This was my first hostel experience, and first time in Europe. Staying here was not only comfortable and safe, but also truly enhanced my Madrid experience. The people were so much fun, including both staff and other guests. I hung out with people from the hostel each night, including a pub crawl and a street festival. Just left this morning, and I already miss my new friends! The only downside was a semi-clean sheet, which had not been checked, but was quickly replaced. 9/10 overall

• USA, Male, 18-24
10th May 2016

Great location, staff and atmosphere!

8th May 2016

I was only in this Hostel for one night, however the location in perfect right next to the palace and the opera metro station. Was pleased with the helpfulness of the greeters at the front desk, unfortunately I do not remember the names of the people who specifically helped me. I didn't get a chance to join the events they had planned for the guests as I was visiting friends most of the time, however it seems like a great place to meet people as well.

6th May 2016
6.3

OK stay, tough you got to do something about that smell in the whole hostel !

4th May 2016
8.0

Good experience. Very basic, but staff were friendly and it was clean. Not Very good common areas.