Fabulous 1,241 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,241 Total Reviews
Hostel Meeting Point Located at Calle Factor 5, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28013 Calle Factor 5
86% 1241
40.4161765 -3.7126679
    Rooms available

12th Jan 2017

I had an awesome stay at Hostel Meeting Point! The staff was especially friendly and had a very low-key homemade dinner on Friday night for themselves but invited the guests to join them! The organized various fun events (such as a pub crawl) for each night and day as well. The fellow guests were also very friendly. The location was perfect-out of the way enough to be quiet and relaxed but still a very easy walk to all of the big landmarks in the city such as San Miguel Market. Would recommend!

10th Dec 2016
6.0

Old hotel, noisy, crowded. Towels cost 2 euro extra. Baggage storage cost another 3 euro extra (if you pick it up after 4pm). Internet wasn't working the night I arrived and the clerk was unhelfpul and blamed it on me (by the next day, it just worked, confirming my theory they just needed to reset their modem).

5th Dec 2016

Very nice staff. Excellent location. The atmosphere is wonderful, very easy to meet new people. One of the friendliest hostels I've stayed in.

26th Oct 2016

Really great hostel in a really great locaion. I would stay here against I return to Madrid

thank you for the review looking to see you back at our hostel for some more fun times.

30th Sep 2016

Great staff and good atmosphere

Thank you for the review. Hoping to see u again at the hostel . Have fun travelling

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2016

Best staff ever! I had a problem with my bank and the way they handled my reservation kept me very welcome and satisfied. The beds are comfortable and clean. The facilities are often cleaned. Plenty of bathrooms for all. Kitchen is very nice. Location is perfect. You have: > Lots of sightseeing around the area, > Plenty of good food, > The Guinness World Record winner of the "Oldest Restaurant in the World" (Sobrino de Botin). I'd stay again for sure!

thank you for the review. We are pleased to know u are very satisfiied with our services . Hoping to hear from you and see u at the hostel. Have fun travelling ....

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2016
7.1

Quite poor security - people could just go in and out of the hostel without a second look. The lockers were alright when they worked but the key to the room was pointless - people kept the rooms unlocked even if you locked it. Good group event options but the pub crawl wasn't as promised. Some staff seemed a bit inappropriate so felt a little uncomfortable. However, guy with dark curly hair working there was a right laugh - cool dude and very friendly. Clean. Inconsistent wifi. Good location.

We have 24 hour security so we are very attentive with the secuirty and we have 24 camera survelence. We would like you see you back at our hostel and show that it is complelety safe here. Enjoy travelling and best of luck

2nd Sep 2016

Outstanding place, close to so many attractions and market, awesome Pallea and Sangria from our Host, great way to meet new friends, food always brings people together lol Shower facility was always clean lockers where average size for a day pack and I could barely fit my 50 liter Backpack and limited outlets in our room. But over all awesome

2nd Sep 2016

Had a pleasant stay at this hostel: location is SUPERB!! Right by Sol, you're within steps to the Royal Palace and Cathedral, shopping, Opera station, Plaza Mayor, Mercado de San Miguel, everything!! It's a walker's dream! The facilities were good: they have AC, clean regularly and 2 decked out floors. The bed though? One word: uncomfortable. That's my biggest complaint. Also, a suggestion would be to place a mat by the showers so others won't slip. Other than that though: would def r

27th Aug 2016

Deep is the man! He made me feel at ease and was so friendly and welcoming. He really made the stay a good one. Wouldn't have been the same without him.

Hi, Deep sends his warmest regard. We are pleased that u had a pleasant stay at our hostel. Please do come back again. Have a great time travelling