Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Excellent atmosphere and great staff working there. They where very friendly and extremely helpful. Lots of interesting people from everywhere staying there. We had a blast staying there. I'll surely come back and highly recommend this hostel.

The staff was very attentive and very helpful. They were helpful in sharing where to go and what tours to see.

• 5th Dec 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Worst staff i've ever seen! I complained about the shower because was not working and the answer I had was: THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT! And he actually didn't do anything about it. For two days my shower was cold and this guy did nothing! Staff very rude with the guests, and during my 3 days there, the guys from the reception entered in my FEMALE room everyday with no permission. All the girls were ashamed.

Great location! Close to Puerta del Sol and the Royal Palace. On a side street so you can actually get some sleep too!

• 15th Nov 2013

The hostel is good, but one day we arrived after midnight and we spent a lot of time outside the hostel because nobody was in the reception and it was very cold. And about the breakfast, what they promised wasn't there and one day, we paid the breakfast and it was very poor, there were not enough bread, coffee, milk, etc.

• 11th Nov 2013

Friendly staff.Location Can't be more convenient.

This hostel is fine. There's nothing especially great about it but there also really aren't negatives. Compared to other hostels in madrid it's really not great for young people looking to be very social an active although probably a good place for older people who appreciate quiet. Not fun but fine.

1 2 Next » last »