Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

The staff was friendly and hostel was in great location. The bathrooms were clean and everyone seemed to hangout together in the common area.

Easy to meet people, relaxed vibe.

great hostel

One of the best hostels ive stayed in. Everybody was so friendly and one of the staff members cooked a big paella and we all ate in the park next to the hostel which has an awesome view. I will definitely stay here again.

• 4th Jun 2014

Good hostel but I was a little bit disappointed about they charge 5 Euros for the sheets :o ... Yes, I book my bed for 9 euros and when I checked-in they told me if I need sheets I should pay more 5 euros for that (More than 50% of the booking price) :o The breakfast is ok but the kitchen has only 6 places to sit :o ... so probably you will have breakfast stand up.

Good hostel, squeaky metal Ikea bunk beds, small showers, good bathrooms, weak WiFi signal in room, but strong in lobby. Kitchen downstairs was good. Good location, right next to the royal palace and a 10 minute walk to the heart of the city.

Great place to stay.

It is easy to find, and the staff are very nice. There are only two bathrooms for all people, but we are so lucky that it was available when we need it.

Liked: WoW! The location is just incredible: it is in the very heart of the city, close to bars, restaurants and the main shopping area! Besides it is just opposite of the cathedral and the royal palace (two of the main sights), and we were even able to see the Cathedral from our window! What a 5-star view! Plus, it is a very calm and clean place! We definitely know where we will stay on our next tour to Madrid: Hostel MeetingPoint!

• 18th May 2014

so many nice things to say about this hostel...I got there easily it`s just in front of royal palace and major street so the location and the building it´s awesome...must be almost new...looks so modern concept..the room its quiet big and the bed so comfortable,bathrooms extremely clean..many staff working there.. Honestly I have been in many hostels and this one could be one of the best ones...the staff it´s so gentle and open..free maps..free tapas in restaurants around.. great wifi

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

I really recommend this hostel, seeing that all the people are very friendly and helpful. I had really good moments when I have been in Madrid.

Great choice for travelers in Madrid...budget accomodation with high standard services....the bathrooms looks new ...many staff cleaning all day so the place it´s absolutely clean...i was in room 13 with 4 beds and the window it´s facig Royal palace..what else I want ? Only one thing could be improved..breakfast open til 11.30...they close at 10.30h..anyways good place to stay in Madrid

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Spain

Honestly best hostel I have been in Europe so far..clean..awesome location...big rooms..kitchen for all users..reception 24 hours open and friendly staff..they provided you with free maps,free passes to best clubs and tapas bar..i will be back for sure

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Spain

The hostel is supercentral, directly in front of the royal palace. The whole staff is gentle and the place is clean. We had definitely a great time there!

• 19th Apr 2014

This hostel was overpriced and definitely was not value for money as they charge for EVERYTHING!. The wifi was only available in a common room which barely could accommodate the people that we're staying. There were not enough showers or toilets and the ones available lacked any privacy. The only thing that is good about this place is it's location.

The location was great! Lockers don't fit backpacks and kitchen is ill-equipped. Lacking bathrooms, not enough for sure. Decent place to stay if you're just passing through but not suitable for anything longer.

I actually really loved this place - it was the staff that made it. So hilarious! The location was very good as well. Facilities and rooms were basic but clean. Really enjoyed the pub crawl that the staff had organised. I would definitely go back again :)

The hostel is very well located, in the very centre of Madrid and it was the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff is very friendly, always trying to help. :) The free breakfast was very good, specially for broken students like us. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

it was a good hostel, the only problem was the number of showers and bathroom. instead of that it was really good to stay there. the onçy problem is how they decribe the way to go from the metro to there it is not specific you should look before.

Just one word to describe it... FANTASTIC.... very helpfull staff, clean rooms with a modern touch... Located in prime lovcation with a view of the palace and cathedral right from my room.. Would recommend strongly to anyone who wants to have a good time... hats off to the staff of meeting point who made my stay a memorable one...

• 31st Mar 2014