Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

We stayed in a 8 mix dorm just beside the lobby for four nights. Our backpack didn't fit into the small lockers in the room. My bedsheet was full of holes. The paper in the bathroom was empty one whole day and the floor was sticky. The kitchen didn't have necessary equipments, like a stove mitten. The lock on our dorm room door didn't work. The first night the receptionist ran on the hallway shouting and came to our room to call a police since some drunk guy tried to robb the cash register...

Would not recommend this hostel.... It's not clean and we were in a bunker where it was HOT AS HELL.. dear god. It was one bathroom to 8 people and it got dirty fast. One of the staff was really rude to a customer but I had a guy who was absolutely amazing and nice. But still, the hostel.. not so much. The kitchen smelled so bad all the time and our room was right next to it. Good thing it is pretty close to Puerta de sol and we were there for NYE so that was perfect. But wouldn't stay again :(

eating area with all electric equipment you need in the kitchen. friendly staff. ..thanks for the activities organized by the hostel. Dormitory has wide space enough for each travelers' privacy.

absolutely good place to stay in Madrid...superb location and very clean..nice concept of design... Big bathrooms and comfortable beds Wifi works fast in the room I have got a really good rate for 8 bed mix...value-price= excellent thanks guys for your service

They put us in a 10 person room despite having booked an 8 person room, probably would look for a different hostel if I return to Madrid. Unhelpful desk staff that was just trying to milk us for money, terrible kitchen that also is missing many basic supplies and the stove top is just a portable 2 top burner so you will be waiting around a lot if you are trying to make anything in the kitchen.

• 24th Dec 2015

Great place, atmosphere and treatment. I won't hesitate to repeat when I come back to Madrid.

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Very good location, near the main street, and close to metro station. The place looks nice, with awesome atmosphere, and has lots of activities you can do almost everyday in the week, so you wont feel lost. The staff is very nice and helpful, ready to give you good tips about places you can go (ask them, you wont be disappointed!) . The kitchen and the bathrooms are also good and clean.

• 18th Dec 2015
  • Portugal

The room is quite dark and smelly. Hostel staff are nice, but a lot of people smoking in the lobby area, making it quite annoying to stay in the lobby. Also, room is not very clean and very smelly, no windows to open...

Lovely Hostel facing Royal Palace Extremely clean and tidy...quite trendy and comfortable with free internet and free lockers Nice comunal kitchen will be back guys...good job

• 16th Dec 2015

Nice and cool place i the center of the city...looks new and trendy The atmosphere make it by the staf its just so close and friendly.. Hope to come back soon guys

• 16th Dec 2015

Cool hostel with awesome location ... Helpful reception with free maps and free tickets to main clubs of the city Really good vibes Loved the music plays in reception área

• 16th Dec 2015

Awesome Hostel facing Royal Palace...safe place.. Free lockers...free internet Will be back for sure Maybe breakfast could be cheaper...But its selfservice buffet

• 13th Dec 2015

The hostel was very clean and the staff during the day very friendly. The only small problem was that we reserved places in a room for four people, but in the end we were placed in an eight person room without any explanation. For us personally, this wasn't too much of an issue because it was a holiday weekend and this was the only hostel still offering rooms at a low price, but it's something to bear in mind for people who are a bit more selective.

• 4th Dec 2015

You guys are doing a very good job! I felt like at home. 24h dayly clean bathrooms and rooms. Full equiped kitchen with cosy atmosphere where interacting with people. Optional activities organized by the hostel like tapas, flamenco and free tour guided of 2h ever day. 5 min from the Main Square and 3 from buses and metro. Excellent location and open reception 24h.

Good hostels located in a central area of Madrid. It was easy for me to get around Madrid and go wherever I needed to without having to use public transportation. Staff was very nice and friendly. No real complaints, the only thing I wish had been better was the atmosphere but I think that has more to do with the time of the year rather than the hostel itself. Thanks for everything!

The location was perfect. With a view on the palace, it is conveniently located in the city centre. Staff was very friendly and helpfull, and the hostel was very clean. It is a good base to discover Madrid!

Seems like a good place at first, but there was no vent circulation, It felt humid and hot inside. It was abveous that they cleaned their sheets but mine were still stained with BLOOD! It wasn't to bad but honestly it was disgusting, at least invest on some bleach to clean it. My locker was also broken and the guy at the front desk, "tried" to help. When I told him it was the latch and Not my bag, he just laughed and said lets hope no one steals your stuff.

• 7th Nov 2015

Wifi is only good in the common room, the vibe is a little strange. There's not much else to say.

First of all thank you deep for making our stay amazing... great host... loved your mini hot dog stands... don't forget to put more recipes lol... very clean and we'll located.. thanks Greg for ur drinking games... do recommend to everyone.... be back before my trip ends in dec

• 3rd Nov 2015
  • Belgium

Good vibes in the hostel.had fun with all the activities they had in the hostel. Located in the perfect zone in Madrid. Very clean and friendly staff.. recommend to all my Ausie ppl out there looking for a great time

• 3rd Nov 2015