Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

Staff was not very kind, not very well informed and even we were in spain, one of them did not speak spanish at all

Hello there, sorry that you did not leave with such a good impression. Normally our staff is nice and helpfull and each of us knows various languages. We only have one guy that does not speak that well spanish because he is here to learn it. But he does speak perfectly english. I hope you had a good travel home, Esther

This hostel is disgusting. The kitchen is filthy, the bathrooms are not regularly cleaned, and the rooms smell like smoke. Once, I was walking to the kitchen and passed by the owner peeing in the downstairs bathroom with both doors open. Gross! The staff makes almost no attempt to keep the common room quiet in the night hours - one night, when I was woken up by loud noise at 4am on a Wednesday, I found the desk attendant joining in the common room party. All in all, the worst hostel I've been to

Excellent atmosphere and great staff working there. They where very friendly and extremely helpful. Lots of interesting people from everywhere staying there. We had a blast staying there. I'll surely come back and highly recommend this hostel.

The staff was very attentive and very helpful. They were helpful in sharing where to go and what tours to see.

• 5th Dec 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Worst staff i've ever seen! I complained about the shower because was not working and the answer I had was: THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT! And he actually didn't do anything about it. For two days my shower was cold and this guy did nothing! Staff very rude with the guests, and during my 3 days there, the guys from the reception entered in my FEMALE room everyday with no permission. All the girls were ashamed.

Great location! Close to Puerta del Sol and the Royal Palace. On a side street so you can actually get some sleep too!

• 15th Nov 2013

The hostel is good, but one day we arrived after midnight and we spent a lot of time outside the hostel because nobody was in the reception and it was very cold. And about the breakfast, what they promised wasn't there and one day, we paid the breakfast and it was very poor, there were not enough bread, coffee, milk, etc.

• 11th Nov 2013

Friendly staff.Location Can't be more convenient.

This hostel is fine. There's nothing especially great about it but there also really aren't negatives. Compared to other hostels in madrid it's really not great for young people looking to be very social an active although probably a good place for older people who appreciate quiet. Not fun but fine.

1 2 Next » last »