Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

Cool Hostel in a very good location..helpful staff for anything.. Big comunal kitchen Many staff working during all day...mostly cleaning..I love that!!!...everything smells fresh and clean Internet fast and free,,safe lockers in the room for free

• 7th May 2015

Really good central location (across the street from Palacio Real, 5-min walk from Plaza Mayor), nice enough staff, good kitchen. Beds were pretty average but clean. No real negatives, but not spectacular either.

A great hostel! Staff very helpful and friendly, location is amazing located right in front of the Palace, infact you can see the palace from the bedroom windows. Had a great stay there everything a hostel needs.

The location was great and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I wish there was more space to hang out, there is a small area in reception, as it is a fairly social hostel. My only complaint is that (at least) my bunk bed was very noisy.

Only stayed one night in an 8 bed mixed dorm. Beds were comfortable enough, had to make the bed yourself which was fine. The rooms were quite squishy and was a bit stuffy to the amount of people in the room. Lockers were big enough for valuable items and small bags, so your larger bags were on the floor. Showers were clean enough, and there was a kitchen down in the basement. In a great central location close to sightseeing points.

Loves this place for the atmosphere and staff. Nice to have clean sheets Andy own light. However, there was only one plug for the entire room and the showers sucked. Zero privacy while showering, not even opaque doors in a communal shower!!

Top Hostel in Madrid..extremely clean..awesome decoration.. Nice room with comfy bed..fas internet and gentle staff Will be back for sure...

• 28th Apr 2015

Nice, modern place in a good spot near the train, walkable to most places. Right near the palace! Good free wifi, standard free breakfast, cool staff, free luggage storage but paid lockers. Laundry's cheap compared to most hostels. Bathrooms were nice and clean. Must be buzzed in the front door, then your room has a lock too. I didn't do it, but there's a (nightly?) paella & sangria dinner for like 10 Euro; heard it's awesome.

Absolutely nice Host in all fields. ...Extremely clean..comfy room. .big common bathrooms....wifi works in the Room so fast.... The locación Just amazing..from my Room I touched the royal palace...

• 9th Apr 2015

Cool host facing Royal Palace...beautiful area.. I felt safe with the staff and the lockers works so good..I could keep all my stuff safely for free Clean and good bedlinen given at reception Internet works nicely over the room I was

• 9th Apr 2015

The hostel is in a great location and is very clean. The process by which you enter the hostel is a bit problematic at times. You ring a bell and wait for whomever is at reception to buzz you in. This would be fine if there was always someone at reception. I waited outside on the doorstep for almost 15 minutes ringing the bell and knocking before I was let in. The hostel is a bit loud, but I suppose that is normal for most hostels. I would stay here again.

Most of the staff where friendly but their where two of the younger female staff that where so unfriendly that I felt really uncomfortable staying there. One of the staff kept making faces and giving me the evil eye because I couldn't understand Spanish. I defiantly won't be staying here again.

Extremely clean y and comfy..wifi works fast The loacation its just facing Royal Palace..what else can I ask for..? The staff help a lot to go out with other travelers..I loved it,,thanks to Rafa (big boss) a found a girl friend..thanks man

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

Excellent place over the old town of Madrid..nice concept of urban hostel..looks quite new ant the way the running the host seems very cool..

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Guatemala

not good if you're only stopping in Madrid for one night as the hostel is a bit difficult to find but good location otherwise. Only real complaint was the bed was horrible even by hostel standards.

An additional 'private' shower could be nice

Have to say Deep was amazing, he is the reason the hostel is what it is!! He was very friendly to all the clients and he creates an atmosphere where all travelers can easily meet everyone else and have things to do. Deep is a legend and he makes the hostel the greatest in the city of Madrid. I recommend to all travelers staying at Hostel Meeting Point and you will not be disappointed!

• 12th Mar 2015