Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

The bath must be cleaner, sometimes I found many garbage.

Very good location, clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Enjoyed every single moment of my stay.

• 13th Mar 2014

I really loved this hostel. The staff is like a family, great location, amazing atmosphere, the room very clean and the value is very good as well. Definately I recomend this hostel in Madrid!

Good staff,nice location,sure,I'll be back early!!

loved it...modern hostel just facing palace area...comfortable beds..free lockers..reception 24 hours...good breakfast for free..staff provided full information of the citi...free passes to clubbing(from rafa) the manager.. big bathrooms for men and Superrrrrrrr clean...next time i come with more friends...for sureeeee thanks to all MeetingPoint Staff...

• 4th Mar 2014

I'm a world traveler and I have to say that Meeting Point is one of the best Hostel that I have tried. I really liked its atmosphere and the way the staff treated us. They were all ready to give us good advice about where to go or what to visit. However, what I liked most is the site where the hostel is located. It give us the facilitie of moving to a place to another and thank of that I fully enjoyed my stay in Madrid. I really recommend you Meeting Point!! I'll repeat for sure!! IRP

• 2nd Mar 2014
  • Venezuela

Hands down the Best Spot I stayed at while in Madrid! Excellent Staff! What more could you ask! Thanks again..Buen Camino!

Amazing breakfast, tasty juice and everything else you need...My room was always clean and so the bathrooms too.Nice location and the people in the hostel were really helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is great, you meet people from all over the world. So close to Plaza de Sol and all other important places in the center.

I had a really good experience in this hostel...the location awesome facing royal palace...over the top about cleaning rooms Big bathrooms...i will come back with more friends....many staff working there at anytime.. And don missed the paella en sundays...

• 12th Feb 2014