Hostel Meeting Point Reviews

Calle Factor 5, Madrid, Spain

Great place, clean, very close to tube station, safe and pretty cool. Would stay again!

• 24th Jun 2014

Hostel room doors require locking with a key, which a lot of people don't do. Could do with a better system. Shower screens are near clear only having a few white narrow lines around the waist area. In a shared bathroom. Not very private. Common area was cold feeling, situated right in the hostel entrance. Not the worst hostel I've stayed at, but there are much better ones to choose from in Madrid!

Absolutely loved this place, so much I went back to see the staff when I visited Madrid again staying with a friend. Loved the location, it was amazing and easy to get around and the palace is right next to it. Great Wifi as well!

It was an INCREDIBLE stay! The location is PERFECT, smack down the city center, walking distance from everywhere! The staff was helpful and warm, and the rooms, albeit small, served us perfectly. There's a yard (field? dunno) right beside the hostel, where everyone would chill and drink and make new friends. The wifi was good as well. And the price! Come on, everything I mentioned for 10eu?! It's ridiculously cheap (the whole city is cheap, really). I loved Madrid and love Meeting Point!

It's a very small and quaint place. Wifi was good overall, but not on point all the time. Staff was friendly and informative. Location is awesome!!! Near the palace and not far from puerta del sol, so you can walk anywhere. And plaza mayor is about a 3 minute walk. Over all I liked it, and id probably go back if on a budget.

Very surprised with this hostel, in a good way. The staff was really helpful and the atmosphere was incredible. Made good friends and really enjoyed my time there. The location is excellent, we could walk everywhere easily. I would definitely come back.

The staff was friendly and hostel was in great location. The bathrooms were clean and everyone seemed to hangout together in the common area.

Easy to meet people, relaxed vibe.

great hostel

One of the best hostels ive stayed in. Everybody was so friendly and one of the staff members cooked a big paella and we all ate in the park next to the hostel which has an awesome view. I will definitely stay here again.

• 4th Jun 2014

Good hostel but I was a little bit disappointed about they charge 5 Euros for the sheets :o ... Yes, I book my bed for 9 euros and when I checked-in they told me if I need sheets I should pay more 5 euros for that (More than 50% of the booking price) :o The breakfast is ok but the kitchen has only 6 places to sit :o ... so probably you will have breakfast stand up.

Good hostel, squeaky metal Ikea bunk beds, small showers, good bathrooms, weak WiFi signal in room, but strong in lobby. Kitchen downstairs was good. Good location, right next to the royal palace and a 10 minute walk to the heart of the city.

Great place to stay.

It is easy to find, and the staff are very nice. There are only two bathrooms for all people, but we are so lucky that it was available when we need it.

Liked: WoW! The location is just incredible: it is in the very heart of the city, close to bars, restaurants and the main shopping area! Besides it is just opposite of the cathedral and the royal palace (two of the main sights), and we were even able to see the Cathedral from our window! What a 5-star view! Plus, it is a very calm and clean place! We definitely know where we will stay on our next tour to Madrid: Hostel MeetingPoint!

• 18th May 2014

so many nice things to say about this hostel...I got there easily it`s just in front of royal palace and major street so the location and the building it´s awesome...must be almost new...looks so modern concept..the room its quiet big and the bed so comfortable,bathrooms extremely clean..many staff working there.. Honestly I have been in many hostels and this one could be one of the best ones...the staff it´s so gentle and open..free maps..free tapas in restaurants around.. great wifi

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

I really recommend this hostel, seeing that all the people are very friendly and helpful. I had really good moments when I have been in Madrid.

Great choice for travelers in Madrid...budget accomodation with high standard services....the bathrooms looks new ...many staff cleaning all day so the place it´s absolutely clean...i was in room 13 with 4 beds and the window it´s facig Royal palace..what else I want ? Only one thing could be improved..breakfast open til 11.30...they close at 10.30h..anyways good place to stay in Madrid

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Spain

Honestly best hostel I have been in Europe so far..clean..awesome location...big rooms..kitchen for all users..reception 24 hours open and friendly staff..they provided you with free maps,free passes to best clubs and tapas bar..i will be back for sure

• 22nd Apr 2014