Hostel Mendoza Lodging Reviews

Av San Martin 1998, Mendoza, Argentina

Really great place and good value for your money - I was there in low season but had a great time nonetheless. Very laid back atmosphere, rather quiet. The staff really took care of me and the other visitors present. I generally found the owner to be a nice chap whom you can also have a beer with and chat, which isn't necessarily the case in this type of place. I will definitely return when I am back in that corner of the world.

• 30th May 2015
  • Austria

Very very warm rooms....

We know Mendoza is getting really hot during the summer, we are planning to have air conditioning in every dorm for the next season, thank you for the review!

The staff here were great but the place was pretty old and grubby. I booked a private room and it was the old staff quarters. The door didn't lock and so I couldn't leave my things in the room. The backyard was filed with old bikes so not a very nice environment to spend time in.

• 20th Feb 2015

Dear, as we explained to you, due an overbooking the only option was to let you sleep in the owners room and you payed the half price for the inconvenience, we are really sorry about that. thanx again for choosing us! Hostel Mendoza Lodging Staff