Hostel Mendoza Lodging Reviews

Av San Martin 1998, Mendoza, Argentina

I felt very comfortable at the hostel., the steff is really nice and helpfull. There is a bathroom, kitchen and television on each floor, a good place to meet foreighn and local tourists as well. For any kind desire just ask Andrew, he will help you for sure.

• 16th Jan 2014

For the price we paid I guess we shouldn't complain, but it was a very small room for 6 people and ended up being for 7 (they added a bed) The problem is that it was way too hot in there, very hard to sleep with those temperatures in Mendoza and so many people in one small room.

The guy running the place andrea& his girlfriend were very professional,competent and friendly but , too many long-term layabouts hangin around there for most of the time. Doesn't give the place a good vibe...although these same people would like to think the opposite.About 10 blocks from the main peatonal so ,easy to walk to.

Andrew was really helpful and friendly. Good location not far from the bar and resturant area. We were able to park our car at the hostel behind the gates which is a huge bonus because there's no cheap parking around mendoza. Would definately recommend staying here

The staff is very friendly, they are aware of everything you need, I can also say that when you do some tour recomendation fine. I felt very comfortable during my stay because everything was very clean. Thanks for everything!! I get a very nice memory of that place.

• 25th Nov 2013