Hostel Merlin Reviews

I was disappointed with the service at Hostel Merlin. The staff were unhelpful and barely spoke any English, the beds were small and uncomfortable, the showers were really annoying because you had to press the button every 10 seconds and the toilet was hard to use because the roof was on such a slope. I was very disappointed overall.

I had booked a pension with 2 double bed. It's not a peak season now. I occupied whole pension as own my lodge. View was nice. Price is reasonable.

The hostel was great. Staff was helpful. Also view from the room is perfect. Definately recommend this hostel

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Turkey

everything was satisfactory except for some annoying guests from Korean.

• 21st Dec 2014
  • China

Good value for money, excelent location and clean as well. The only problem I find is regarding the shower, you need to press the water button from 30 to 30 seconds.

it was great in hostel Merlin. Location is really close to city.

The wifi was quite bad (and not at all usable from my room). Otherwise I liked it.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Czech Republic

Good position in the old town, kitchens (3) decently equipped, internet not bad but unavailingly in certain areas. We were in a double on the top floor (basically under roof) and it was quite tiny, impossible to stand straight. Small bathrooms too, but I guess you should stay in a hostel mainly to sleep. I hardly saw the staff people around, but there are many useful info on the board on second floor.

This is a good place to stay because it is close to the center. But, the room is small, there is no space for us to open the luggage.

I stayed at the pention. It situates off the town, but not that far to walk to town, it's just a little town. The room doesn't look like in the picture. It was not tidy and quite small. Overall it was great for what I paid.

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels