Fabulous 772 Total Reviews
Fabulous 772 Total Reviews
Hostel Merlin Located at Kajovska 59, , Cesky Krumlov.
Hostel Merlin
    Rooms available

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016
7.7

The most budget option found in Cesky Krumlov!

• England, Couple, 18-24
4th Sep 2016
5.7

Arrived, couldn't see reception - left but was followed out by a girl in only a tshirt who was receptionist (little odd). We were in a different building in a much worse location, which we weren't aware of at booking as we had wanted to be by the river. Wifi was too poor to use, & radiator, towel rack, the only plug socket and the safe were all broken. The kitchen was nice. On leaving, we came back to get our bags from storage & the hostel building was all locked (despite confirming time).

• England, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2016
8.0

This was a really great hostel in such a beautiful town. My boyfriend and I had a twin room (and pushed the beds together) - the room was very small, not much room to move around with our bags in there, but it had everything you needed and was comfortable enough. There are shared kitchens with free hot drinks and all the things you'd need. The shared bathrooms are clean. The building itself is beautiful and there's a lovely balcony where you can read or play cards. Really recommend.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

The hostel locate in the city center which is close to the main square. The reception lady was trying hard to help me with limited english. I lived in a single room near the back of the hostel. The view and facilties were good but I was unable to find a way to turn on the lights in my room at night and the reception has closed at 7pm. There were also some gangs?(I am not sure) chatting, drinking and playing music loudly until 2am which made me a poor sleep that night.

22nd Aug 2016
7.7

Showers too small to adjust temperature without having the door open. Nice free coffee. Nice no- bunk dorm. Great location by the river.

22nd Aug 2016

Great location. Staff wasn'the really around most of the time.

20th Aug 2016

A warmly & conviently hostel ,what a romantic on occipital river !

• pattersonclan
  • Canada, Couple, 41+
15th Aug 2016

Great Hostel 😀

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

It was nice hostel. At first, I was surprised because the space was too small to open my luggage. and water pressure was very weak. -_ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ However, the location is very nice and the staff were so nice. (I almost missed my pick up bus, but she called to check up the bus schedule and helped me. Thanks again! ) If I have a chance to go to Chesky, I will stay there again.

9th Aug 2016
6.3

Definitely close to the main square. Staff was either not very friendly or didn't speak English very well. The room was ok but not super clean. Nice there aren't bunk beds though and all bathrooms are individual.