Fabulous 753 Total Reviews
Fabulous 753 Total Reviews
Hostel Merlin Located at Kajovska 59, , Cesky Krumlov.
Hostel Merlin
Czech Republic
Cesky Krumlov 38101 Kajovska 59
80% 753
48.8097180 14.3144989
Hostel Merlin
    Rooms available

22nd Aug 2016

Great location. Staff wasn'the really around most of the time.

20th Aug 2016

A warmly & conviently hostel ,what a romantic on occipital river !

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

It was nice hostel. At first, I was surprised because the space was too small to open my luggage. and water pressure was very weak. -_ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ However, the location is very nice and the staff were so nice. (I almost missed my pick up bus, but she called to check up the bus schedule and helped me. Thanks again! ) If I have a chance to go to Chesky, I will stay there again.

9th Aug 2016
6.3

Definitely close to the main square. Staff was either not very friendly or didn't speak English very well. The room was ok but not super clean. Nice there aren't bunk beds though and all bathrooms are individual.

• Poland, Mixed Group, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

Fantastic location. Great value for money.

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
25th Jul 2016
5.7

Perhaps partly our own fault but this hostel was not what we were expecting. It did not have a hostel feel to it at all, there was no welcome introduction, we didn't see another guest the whole time we were there. There might be three kitchens but there is only one shower and one toilet for the top floor which must sleep at least six people. There was also a strange smell the night we arrived. We only stayed for one night despite having paid for two.

• rlmor109142
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

Only stayed here one night. In really fantastic location, so close to the castle! Rooms not airconditioned so get very hot. Overall, not a bad place. Would recommend.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
20th Jul 2016
6.9

I stayed for one night in a double room. Great location with balcony and courtyard with views over river. friendly, helpful staff member on checking in. Room and bathroom clean. Only issue was that I arrived back to my room on my final day before I had checked out to find new people already in it and my stuff gone. It had been moved to a locked cupboard and was all present but I didn't appreciate it being moved given I had time remaining before checking out.

12th Jul 2016
8.0

Ok place to stay for a night or two. Staff could have been a bit more welcoming and attentive. Very little space but cost effective.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2016
7.7

Pension Merlin was secure, spacious, clean and had a lovely communal garden with great view. Unfortunately our stay was marred slightly by the fact that the pension was up a very large flight of stairs meaning my partner and I were lugging 20kg bags up and down. Further, the wifi promised was available only when sitting outside in the courtyard, and as it rained constantly we basically had no access. We would have also appreciated a heads up as to the hostel being cash only prior to arrival.