Hostel Merlin Reviews

Easy to find, and right in the middle of town. Very quiet, clean cute place. There's a grocery across the street. My only complaint is that the shower works in bursts of 10 seconds. But I'd stay here again.

Everything was fantastic. The room was great, had a great view and was in an excellent location. We would be very much inclined to stay here again.

• 13th May 2014

No towels were provided-I probably would have known this if I had looked beforehand. It just was the first place we went to that didn't have them. But the staff kindly found us some to use. Sweet little place. Very well located. We left our bags for the day and when we came back to get them we were locked out. Thankfully another resident who was leaving allowed us to come back and get them and we didnt miss our van ride.

Great place, good place to meet other travelers.

1 2 Next » last »