Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Great location! I had issues with the wifi going in and out but other than that I had a great stay.

• 29th Mar 2015

It was good stay. Will definitely check in here again!

• 20th Mar 2015

The staff were friendly and helpful. Great location just 3min walk to the beach

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Absolute best hostel I have stayed at hands down. The staff was incredible. My phone was stolen the previous day and I can't say how much the staff (a man named Luis) went out of his way to help me get a new phone in nice. Can't say enough good things about this place. Stay here.

They move me from 8bed room to single room without any extra carge! Very close to the sea! Friendly and helpful guy at reception. Breakfast included.

We had a great time at the hostel, the staff was very nice and all the facilities were very clean! We totally recommend to stay in this hostel :D

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Great location, closed to the beach. 10 minutes from train station and near to food if you don't want to cook. Wifi worked with no issues and staff was friendly and happy to recommend things to do. Walking distance to everything I needed.

Faultless stay at this hostel. Great social areas, amazing staff, great value for money.

The hostel has the best location possible for a hostel in Nice. About a block from the beach and there is a supermarket next door, what more could you ask for. It's a nice night walk around the beach for night life. The kitchen and eatery area is nice and the PS3 is cool too. Staff are very friendly and helpful! Stay here if you are in Nice for sure!!!!

I was only here for one night but the hostel ticked all the boxes for me.

We had a problem in our room and they sent us elsewhere without precious warning, so we had to walk around with a big bag through the city.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Nice enough place, but really small rooms, with no real place to put backpacks...just kind of all over the floor. also, the lockers were not that secure.

I only stayed at this hostel for one night. Located between the train station and the beach, it was perfect for my purposes: I was able to find a great pizza restaurant on the same street, and to take a beautiful early morning walk along the shore. The hostel isn't the quietest place to sleep -- the traffic on the street is loud, and there's no way to avoid disturbing your roommates when you're coming and going. I woke up several times during the night. Free towel and free breakfast, though!

• 21st Feb 2015

The staff was extremely amicable and helping. Each dorm room has its own bathroom so you don't have to share it with everyone in the hostel. They also have console games, card games, books, DVDs which are free to borrow. The common area with the kitchenette was such a nice place to mingle with fellow guests and the atmosphere was awesome. Would definitely recommend this hostel to all, especially lone travelers.

Amazing hostel with great location, clean rooms and a very friendly staff( specially elsa, if I remember). They got computers, TV, books and other things to help you out too.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • India

Great atmosphere with wonderful staff and cool place to meet people ! Highly recommend !

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Japan

VERY friendly receptionists. The rooms are clean. The location is excellent. The only cons are the lack of lockers.

It is a nice hostel with a friendly staff

• 26th Jan 2015

Fantastic staff, very clean, comfy beds, amazing showers, great atmosphere. I tried 3 of the highest rated hostels in Nice and Meyerbeer was by far the best overall. I found the common area a bit small however it has a great atmosphere and all that one traveler could need (fully equipped kitchen, DVDS, books, games, music and even 2 guitars). Thank you to all the wonderful staff of Hostel Meyerbeer Beach for making me feel at home during my 3 weeks stay there.

Stuff was helpfull and kind prices also fine

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7