Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Hostel was in an awesome central location, close to the beach as well. We had a triple private room which had a balcony and was a nice size for my friends and I. The only problem was that when we showered, the third person always had no hot water which was a shame and meant that one of us would shower in reception. Other then that, the staff we really friendly and super helpful and the kitchen was really well equipped! Would highly recommend :)

• 3rd Apr 2015

I loved my time here. I met great people and the staff was very interactive. it is definitely a hostel for a younger crowd, but coming back and making meals in the kitchen and interacting with fellow travelers and the receptionist was great. They also do a great job of cleaning constantly. I would stay here again for sure.

Decent place. Right near beach. Not very social atmosphere, but they have a common area and most people come to the French Riviera to sight see and not party. Internet cuts on and off all the time. Some of the staff is helpful. Short haired receptionist was always of no help though and provided no assistance.

Great location! I had issues with the wifi going in and out but other than that I had a great stay.

• 29th Mar 2015

Super clean with awesome staff and a great location (really close to the beach and right next to a carrefour!). The hostel has a complete kitchen that is open to everyone, the rooms are new and comfortable (with bathroon and fridge availabe and also lights and socket plugs for each bed). It also offers board games, playstation and a tv with some movies for those who want it. I do recommend it!

• 28th Mar 2015

It was good stay. Will definitely check in here again!

• 20th Mar 2015

The staff were friendly and helpful. Great location just 3min walk to the beach

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Absolute best hostel I have stayed at hands down. The staff was incredible. My phone was stolen the previous day and I can't say how much the staff (a man named Luis) went out of his way to help me get a new phone in nice. Can't say enough good things about this place. Stay here.

They move me from 8bed room to single room without any extra carge! Very close to the sea! Friendly and helpful guy at reception. Breakfast included.

We had a great time at the hostel, the staff was very nice and all the facilities were very clean! We totally recommend to stay in this hostel :D

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Great location, closed to the beach. 10 minutes from train station and near to food if you don't want to cook. Wifi worked with no issues and staff was friendly and happy to recommend things to do. Walking distance to everything I needed.

Faultless stay at this hostel. Great social areas, amazing staff, great value for money.

The hostel has the best location possible for a hostel in Nice. About a block from the beach and there is a supermarket next door, what more could you ask for. It's a nice night walk around the beach for night life. The kitchen and eatery area is nice and the PS3 is cool too. Staff are very friendly and helpful! Stay here if you are in Nice for sure!!!!

I was only here for one night but the hostel ticked all the boxes for me.

We had a problem in our room and they sent us elsewhere without precious warning, so we had to walk around with a big bag through the city.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Nice enough place, but really small rooms, with no real place to put backpacks...just kind of all over the floor. also, the lockers were not that secure.

I only stayed at this hostel for one night. Located between the train station and the beach, it was perfect for my purposes: I was able to find a great pizza restaurant on the same street, and to take a beautiful early morning walk along the shore. The hostel isn't the quietest place to sleep -- the traffic on the street is loud, and there's no way to avoid disturbing your roommates when you're coming and going. I woke up several times during the night. Free towel and free breakfast, though!

The staff was extremely amicable and helping. Each dorm room has its own bathroom so you don't have to share it with everyone in the hostel. They also have console games, card games, books, DVDs which are free to borrow. The common area with the kitchenette was such a nice place to mingle with fellow guests and the atmosphere was awesome. Would definitely recommend this hostel to all, especially lone travelers.

Amazing hostel with great location, clean rooms and a very friendly staff( specially elsa, if I remember). They got computers, TV, books and other things to help you out too.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • India

Great atmosphere with wonderful staff and cool place to meet people ! Highly recommend !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6