Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Very good hostel

We stayed in 4 bed mixed dorm en suite for the 1st night, the room was so tight and packed with bed (no bunk bed). We had so limited space to organize our luggage and anything, the bathroom was flooding after bathing for a while so we decided to change to 2 bes private room and staff was really helpful, she organized everything for us in 10 minutes.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Amazing atmosphere, Ella was exceptional, very helpful and nice, good opportunity to meet people but as it was winter they didn't run any of the free walking tours that they do in summer. The wifi was bad in the room I was in but fine in reception

Great location; 10 min walk to the main train station, 5 min walk to the beach and right next door to a market. Kitchen was small but well equipped and common area was a great place to meet new people. Rooms were cramped and included a mini fridge which smelled.

Amazing stay, helpful staff, perfect location.

helpful staff. clean room and good shower. the kitchen is clean as well. but it's a bit far from the railway station abt 15 mins walking distance. but still will consider to stay there again.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Awesome place. Staff were great. Antony and elsa especially.

I had an absolute blast here! The location is great - a minute from the beach and plenty of supermarkets in the vicinity. Extremely clean and homely! The common room area is small and compact which makes it extremely easy to make friends and the kitchen is well equipped. The staff are absolutely terrific. Thanks guys!

Rooms are a bit crammed. Other than that, everything you'd need in a hostel

Great and helpful staff. Close to the beach and everything is within walking distance. Only minus is the tiny lockers in the room. But everything else is fantastic.

Excellent location, helpful and knowledgeable staff with full of tips about where to go and how to get thee, clean place.

I enjoyed my stay. Staff were nice and the people were really cool and friendly who stayed in my 6 mixed dorm. Except for my bed which makes a sound every single time I move which i had enjoyed myself but I don't think the rest of the people did. I would stay here again.

I feel disappointed about booking the room in Meyerbeer, because the room condition is not the same as they describe. When we arrived at the Meyerbeer, we were told our booked room had some problem with shower, so we were transferred to a hotel called Paradis. The staff in Meyerbeer told me Paradis is a sister hostel and the room conditions are same. But the reality is that the room in Paradis could not provide hot water shower for the first night I stayed and no kitchen in Paradis.

Close to everything. Great atmosphere and common area. Showers in the rooms had hot water and pressure which was fantastic. The location was very central and I walked eveywhere. Id highly recommend to anyone looking for a valueb in a great accomodation.

Conviniently located within walking distance to the train station, beach, and restaurants/cafes/bars. The staff were amazingly helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend this place for anyone!

The staff were very friendly and helpful in showing us what to do around Nice! Would definitely recommend staying here

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Overall this was an excellent hostel with a great vibe, and I made several friends here because of the social aspect of the place. The common room is great to meet new people, and even the staff are willing to sit down with us when it gets a little slow, not to mention very helpful and willing to spring to action when called upon. The kitchen is great, and it's nice to be close to the beach. I will definitely be back.

Friendly and helpfull staff, nice room, nice common area and kitchen, computers and plenty other things at your disposal. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Nice.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Denmark

This place, was really one of the best hostels - probably even the best hostel that I've stayed at ever! Its cosy, and the most friendly. When I first arrived, The guy at reception was hanging out with some of the visitors, sharing wine, and asked if I wanted to join them. Its one of those places, where even the most introverted can feel comfortable and you say 'ciao' to anyone leaving. They really pride themselves on their ability to take care of the place and the people that come through it.

We absolutely loved this hostel! The location is perfect, close to the train station and the old town! Unfortunately it was raining during most of my stay which didnt actually matter as the common room was perfect for meeting people and sharing meals together. The staff were so friendly and helpful, rooms super clean with towels and everything provided with wi-fi in room! This felt like a second home for us, would highly recommend this hostel!!!

• 12th Nov 2014