Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

So friendly and helpful! Loved the locations - so, so, so close to the beach! by far the cleanest bedrooms and bathrooms I have EVER seen in a hostel. Loved it!

• 13th Aug 2014

This hostel is excellently located, only 5 minutes walk from the beach and 15 minutes walk to the main train station. We stayed for 4 days on our holiday and have absolutely no complaints. simple breakfast is included, and there is a supermarket next door for any cheap food and alcohol you may need. It felt very secure, reception staff were really friendly (thanks for the advice on where to go visit, Luis!) and everyone we met was lovely.

Amazing hostel, great location, fantastic staff. Initially when we booked we thought we were paying too much but when we saw what we were staying in, we thought differently. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Would definitely stay here again. Only let down was the breakfast...we went next door to the cafe every morning.

we read the reviews about bedbugs and immediately cancelled our stay.

I was settled in the Hotel Paradis that also belongs to them. I enjoyed staying there. The location in the centre of the city and just 5 minutes walk to the beach is the main advantage. The staff is very friendly) Thank you, guys! If I ever again in Nice I will for sure stay there again.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Belarus

Good hostel, nice and clean and great location. Luis was a great host and very helpful.

• 8th Aug 2014

Nice hostel. It is clean, confortable, near to the beach and there is a suprrmarket just beside it. Nice place to meet people abd go party.

This hostel was nice but nothing spectacular. The staff were friendly and helpful and the free beach towels and mats were good, but there were never enough of them. The breakfast was very minimal, I'd say you would likely need to get something to supplement it. The common area was very tiny and it was not super social, although it seems they used to have a bar and common area further up the street that was not available during our stay. The bike rental was convenient and easy.

Very good location and excelent treatment!

Close to everything, great location. Very friendly staff. Rooms are good sizes too for the price. Really enjoyed my stay here.

Would stay here again. Really awesome staff and good vibe all around. Friendly people and very close to beach and promenade. A little bit of a hike to train but not bad at all. Room was clean and so was bathroom and a/c was great!!! The only thing is prepare yourself for funny smell in washrooms - maybe the water Or something but smells like a sewer a bit. Other than that it was great!

The environment was so wonderful and positive. The man who work the front desk is sooooo nice and helpful (not some much with the night staff girl) so much to do and see. In the perfect location to go to the beach or catch the train. I am definitely staying here again.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Stayed at this hostel for fri to Sunday (1-3/8) Very good location, clean and good facilities. BUT when we came and wanted to check in we had to wait for 3 hours to get our room. When we finally got it the receptionist told us we had to check out, switch room and then check in again the following day. Really annoyed I questioned this, which the receotionst didn't understand at all. Instead he gave me bad attitude...

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Nice and very helpfull staff. Fridge in every room.

Great hostel if you're staying in the city for just a night- cheap, very clean and new-looking facilities, and you can see the airport from it. Staff is very nice and friendly and the cafe/bar in the lobby is a great addition. Wifi can be iffy and the room was a little small with not much space for luggage storage but overall a good one night stay.

Great location only a couple blocks from the beach. The place was really nice and everyone there was great. Would definitely stay here again if I was back in Nice.

This place is awesome!! The location can't be beat for this price, SO close to the sea. They provide you with towels and beach stuff (umbrellas and floaty things) and there is a great grocery store literally right next door. This was my favorite place in my whole 4 week trip, I never wanted to leave. The atmosphere here is just amazing, the pub crawl is a little cheesy but still fun to get out as a huge group and meet people and make some (albeit fuzzy) memories. If you go to Nice STAY HERE! :)

The hostel is centrally located and is at a stones throw from the beach and is at an walkable distance from all major attractions from the city. The staff is extremely friendly and approachable. The hotel is extremely well maintained and is clean. The pub crawl services offered by the hostel is excellent and is must for everyone. The hostel provides towels and other beach related stuff for free which is an added bonus.

The hostel is in a good location of Nice. My biggest complaint is that the toilet was not working when I arrived in the hostel and it actually wasn't flushable during my second day there. Me and the other people who were in the room paid extra to have our own private bathroom, but was not given the facilities that were promised. I think that the establishment should have been more prompt in repairing the toilet and/or should have reimbursed us.

Great staff - super friendly and helpful. Each room has it's own bathroom and mini fridge :) free breakfast and access to use of the kitchen. Overall great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6