Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Great hostel, great location, great staff. I have nothing bad to say about it!

Hands down one of the best experiences of my life. I had never stayed at a hostel before and was actually quite nervous but Hostel Meyerbeer when above and beyond my expectations. I cannot wait to go back one day.

• 23rd Aug 2014

wifi does not work on the second floor

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Turkey

Close to beach. Good way to meet fellow travellers.

• 21st Aug 2014

This hostel was very close to the beach, about a block away from the promenade. It was quite small and cute and the common area was very easy to meet people in. The hostel security was poor, my laptop was stolen from inside the room even after I placed it in the "secure" locker provided. When I told the front desk they didn't seem to really want to do anything about it other than fixing the broken locker (which was completely useless). The breakfast was also quite bad.

We had a brilliant stay as the hostel had a great set up for meeting people. Really useful that there was free beach stuff and beach towels to use. Hostel staff had great English so were able to recommend day trips etc. fun young atmosphere with great cooking facilities. Only downside were the room lockers that could be easily broken into. Would recommend a day trip to Cap D'ail

I love this hostel, the common room, the bathrooms, the location, the people are all awsome even free computers. But... So... the security issue, would you like a safe place to put your passport and or other items you consider valueable? To bad, their "lockers" are thin plastic boxs with eye bolts in to hang a lock on.

So friendly and helpful! Loved the locations - so, so, so close to the beach! by far the cleanest bedrooms and bathrooms I have EVER seen in a hostel. Loved it!

• 13th Aug 2014

This hostel is excellently located, only 5 minutes walk from the beach and 15 minutes walk to the main train station. We stayed for 4 days on our holiday and have absolutely no complaints. simple breakfast is included, and there is a supermarket next door for any cheap food and alcohol you may need. It felt very secure, reception staff were really friendly (thanks for the advice on where to go visit, Luis!) and everyone we met was lovely.

Outstanding! Lovely people, lovely atmosphere, lots of opportunities. Perfect location!

Amazing hostel, great location, fantastic staff. Initially when we booked we thought we were paying too much but when we saw what we were staying in, we thought differently. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Would definitely stay here again. Only let down was the breakfast...we went next door to the cafe every morning.

Hi, the staff was very friendly, kindly and available. The atmosphere very quiet and of well being. People go there becouse it's very pleasant stay there: to come back again and again!

Hostel is in a great place but you certainly pay for it. This place is really expensive but offers nothing extra as far as hostels go. They provide the very basics and not much extra. The atmosphere is pretty tame but with the bar crawl they offer you can meet plenty of people vacationing and have a blast. I would stay here again but it would hurt my wallet big time.

I was settled in the Hotel Paradis that also belongs to them. I enjoyed staying there. The location in the centre of the city and just 5 minutes walk to the beach is the main advantage. The staff is very friendly) Thank you, guys! If I ever again in Nice I will for sure stay there again.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Belarus

Good hostel, nice and clean and great location. Luis was a great host and very helpful.

• 8th Aug 2014

Nice hostel. It is clean, confortable, near to the beach and there is a suprrmarket just beside it. Nice place to meet people abd go party.

This hostel was nice but nothing spectacular. The staff were friendly and helpful and the free beach towels and mats were good, but there were never enough of them. The breakfast was very minimal, I'd say you would likely need to get something to supplement it. The common area was very tiny and it was not super social, although it seems they used to have a bar and common area further up the street that was not available during our stay. The bike rental was convenient and easy.

Very good location and excelent treatment!

Close to everything, great location. Very friendly staff. Rooms are good sizes too for the price. Really enjoyed my stay here.

Would stay here again. Really awesome staff and good vibe all around. Friendly people and very close to beach and promenade. A little bit of a hike to train but not bad at all. Room was clean and so was bathroom and a/c was great!!! The only thing is prepare yourself for funny smell in washrooms - maybe the water Or something but smells like a sewer a bit. Other than that it was great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6