Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Amazing staff, especially illena!

Met some people in the common room, walked down to the beach in the morning, awesome hostel

We had a sick time at meyerbeer hostel - dope location, good social atmosphere, good for meeting people, and clean rooms/bathrooms.

This place was great. The staff was super friendly and really helpful. The location is awesome! They automatically included a towell which I thought was great since most places don't. The communal area is a little small but it makes up for it in charm and coziness.

• 16th Apr 2015

This was a wonderful place to stay. They were so kind and helpful as well as having one of the best facilities I have seen yet. If you are in Nice this is the place to stay. The hostel reflects the laid back nature of the town. Their main room is small but it is very well put together so it is perfect to get to know other travelers. Meyerbeer Beach is also in a perfect location that is very close to the beach as well as a short walk to the old town. I had a wonderful stay here.

Shower was hot. Lockers a bit small but able to manage. Location is excellent - 2 minute walk from the beach, 10 minute walk from train station. Breakfast not worth the money but a grocery is directly next door which offers a great selection.

Fantastic location with very friendly and helpful staff.

Hostel was in an awesome central location, close to the beach as well. We had a triple private room which had a balcony and was a nice size for my friends and I. The only problem was that when we showered, the third person always had no hot water which was a shame and meant that one of us would shower in reception. Other then that, the staff we really friendly and super helpful and the kitchen was really well equipped! Would highly recommend :)

I loved my time here. I met great people and the staff was very interactive. it is definitely a hostel for a younger crowd, but coming back and making meals in the kitchen and interacting with fellow travelers and the receptionist was great. They also do a great job of cleaning constantly. I would stay here again for sure.

Decent place. Right near beach. Not very social atmosphere, but they have a common area and most people come to the French Riviera to sight see and not party. Internet cuts on and off all the time. Some of the staff is helpful. Short haired receptionist was always of no help though and provided no assistance.

Great location! I had issues with the wifi going in and out but other than that I had a great stay.

• 29th Mar 2015

Super clean with awesome staff and a great location (really close to the beach and right next to a carrefour!). The hostel has a complete kitchen that is open to everyone, the rooms are new and comfortable (with bathroon and fridge availabe and also lights and socket plugs for each bed). It also offers board games, playstation and a tv with some movies for those who want it. I do recommend it!

• 28th Mar 2015

It was good stay. Will definitely check in here again!

• 20th Mar 2015

Staff was awesome! Elsa and Ella are the best. Beds were super loud, but that's my only complaint.

The staff were friendly and helpful. Great location just 3min walk to the beach

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Amazing hostel with the best staff!!! So friendly and accomodating! Other travellers were social and met lots of amazing people here!! Definitely recommend and would have stayed much longer if I could!

Absolute best hostel I have stayed at hands down. The staff was incredible. My phone was stolen the previous day and I can't say how much the staff (a man named Luis) went out of his way to help me get a new phone in nice. Can't say enough good things about this place. Stay here.

They move me from 8bed room to single room without any extra carge! Very close to the sea! Friendly and helpful guy at reception. Breakfast included.

We had a great time at the hostel, the staff was very nice and all the facilities were very clean! We totally recommend to stay in this hostel :D

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

Great location, closed to the beach. 10 minutes from train station and near to food if you don't want to cook. Wifi worked with no issues and staff was friendly and happy to recommend things to do. Walking distance to everything I needed.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5