Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Rooms are a bit crammed. Other than that, everything you'd need in a hostel

Great and helpful staff. Close to the beach and everything is within walking distance. Only minus is the tiny lockers in the room. But everything else is fantastic.

Excellent location, helpful and knowledgeable staff with full of tips about where to go and how to get thee, clean place.

I feel disappointed about booking the room in Meyerbeer, because the room condition is not the same as they describe. When we arrived at the Meyerbeer, we were told our booked room had some problem with shower, so we were transferred to a hotel called Paradis. The staff in Meyerbeer told me Paradis is a sister hostel and the room conditions are same. But the reality is that the room in Paradis could not provide hot water shower for the first night I stayed and no kitchen in Paradis.

Close to everything. Great atmosphere and common area. Showers in the rooms had hot water and pressure which was fantastic. The location was very central and I walked eveywhere. Id highly recommend to anyone looking for a valueb in a great accomodation.

Conviniently located within walking distance to the train station, beach, and restaurants/cafes/bars. The staff were amazingly helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend this place for anyone!

The staff were very friendly and helpful in showing us what to do around Nice! Would definitely recommend staying here

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Overall this was an excellent hostel with a great vibe, and I made several friends here because of the social aspect of the place. The common room is great to meet new people, and even the staff are willing to sit down with us when it gets a little slow, not to mention very helpful and willing to spring to action when called upon. The kitchen is great, and it's nice to be close to the beach. I will definitely be back.

Friendly and helpfull staff, nice room, nice common area and kitchen, computers and plenty other things at your disposal. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Nice.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Denmark

This place, was really one of the best hostels - probably even the best hostel that I've stayed at ever! Its cosy, and the most friendly. When I first arrived, The guy at reception was hanging out with some of the visitors, sharing wine, and asked if I wanted to join them. Its one of those places, where even the most introverted can feel comfortable and you say 'ciao' to anyone leaving. They really pride themselves on their ability to take care of the place and the people that come through it.

We absolutely loved this hostel! The location is perfect, close to the train station and the old town! Unfortunately it was raining during most of my stay which didnt actually matter as the common room was perfect for meeting people and sharing meals together. The staff were so friendly and helpful, rooms super clean with towels and everything provided with wi-fi in room! This felt like a second home for us, would highly recommend this hostel!!!

• 12th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Had a great stay here! Just a quick walk from the train station easy to find. Great staff, good kitchen and social area. Beds are quite squeaky and showers are a bit average.

It was very easy to find the hostel, but a bit away from the main attractions. The staffs, some are really kind, some are a bit rude. It was clean in general but some people don't completely flush toilet, a bit disgusting sometimes. The bed was very noisy. The breakfast is included but not worth. To sum up, it was okey to stay but not supper recommanded.

First impression was so disappointing with a particular worker who was ending her shift so getting a map checking in was too hard for her so she asked me to return after she left.getting my room directions was too hard Then I met 2 other staff Ella and another girl working in the day who were just awesome! Kitchen is super tiny and down fall is the size of the fridge space including what's in the room. however loved my stay! And extended my stay. Thanks for the awesome memories!

Friendly staff, good wifi in the common area, full kitchen and an easy walk from the train station. Great place to stay!

Staff were awesome, rooms were great and everything was very clean. Excellent location. Only issue was the common area and kitchen was a little small. Also 6euro breakfast HUGE RIP OFF!!! DO NOT PAY FOR THE BREAKFAST!! Other that that amazing hostel I'd go again and again

Amazing friendly and helpful staff-really clean place-really cool people-in the heart of city-5 min walk to the beach!!!!!WHAT ELSE DO U NEED!!!!!

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

Staff were great! good atmosphere!

I have stayed in Meyerbeer Beach for almost a week, and truly enjoyed my stay. The location is great, so I could hit the beach every day, and even few times a day as it is just literally 3 min walk. The hostel has very clean rooms, super friendly and helpful staff, very good kitchen area, so I enjoyed my own cooked meals. Another great thing is that supermarket is just next door on your right, which had pretty much everything. Could not be happier.

• 1st Nov 2014

Very nice hostel, got upgraded from an 8 person room to a 3 person room, which was obviously very nice. They are in a great spot right by the beach and we had a good group of people there that would hangout on the beach together every night

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7