Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

This hostel was nice! Great location only two blocks from the promenade and just over 10 min walking from the train station. Nice common area with TV and computers, plus free breakfast. Staff was very nice and cleaning crew took care of our bathroom swiftly after the shower overflowed. There are "lockers" in your room but they are just small cubbies with plastic caging that you could rip with your bare hands if you really wanted to. Balcony in room and beds were very comfy. Overall very good!

This hostel was wonderful! So clean and loved the private suite my mom and I stayed in. We had a toilet and shower in our room which is the best I've ever stayed in and the room would be cleaned daily. Loved the location -super short walk to the sea. Easy to get to the walking zones of Nice. Seriously recommend this hostel! Only thing that was a disappointment was the breakfast included -just packaged things. My mom and I got yogurt and stuff (also a mini fridge in the room) from the Carrefour.

fantastic location! two blocks from the beach and only a 10min walk to the old town. staff was super friendly and helpful, would definitely stay here again

I feel like the rooms weren't cleaned very well. Also, we were only given a blanket with a sheet covering the mattress. When one of our other roommates in the hostel asked for a top sheet they said they must have forgotten to put them on the beds...but they were really just trying to skimp and save money. I also didn't get their breakfast in the morning because they didn't have a healthy variety.

• 7th May 2015

Amazing! Great vibe, people, staff, everything!!! I stayed only for 2 nights but as I've known everyone there for ages. Meet great people and had amazing experience! go there people!

It is a very good hostel with all facilities, you got internet and computers. Playing system and a nice place to hangout with other travellers. At night it becomes a great place where all travellers get together and have fun. The rooms are really good. Each room has its own bathroom and toilet.

Great atmosphere, great location, nice and new facilities!

• 6th May 2015

Great hostel! The staff were superb. Very clean, right near the beach!

We loved Meyerbeer! We met such great people in our room and in the common room, sheets and towels were clean, balcony was a very nice touch. I would recommend and definitely stay again.

• 5th May 2015

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Everything was advertised. Kind and knowledgeable staff. Rooms and bathrooms cleaned daily. Near the beach. Everything was wonderful. I highly recommend this hostel

Nice hostel overall; friendly staff; Wifi speed very slow

Staff were grate, and welcomed me properly. Full of fun people to talk to. Codes to get through the doors at night. No issues with the hostel.

Gréât location. Good staff. Breakfast. Just old blankets weren't that comfortable

Only suggestion would be to swap out the crates for better bag storage in the rooms. Otherwise, it was a satisfactory stay!

Beautiful place.. definitely felt more like a hotel than a hostel though! Rooftop pool and laundry service were great. 20 minute walk to the beach and 30 to the city center. If you're there for a few days I definetly reccomend it.

Perhaps a minor issue in this era of smartphones, but it has to be said that the computers in the front area were largely decorative: they seldom worked well enough to even allow me to check email. Otherwise, the facilities were quite good however, and the staff were friendly and very helpful to me during an instance of some distress.

Wonderful location (a few steps from the beach) and friendly staff! No complaints at all.

The room wasn't ready for us when we checked in at 12:30, so we had to wait a few hours. Beds were comfy. No shutters in the windows so the light came in pretty early and the streetlights were on all night. Good shower though, and good kitchen facilities.

Absolutely satisfied with services provided. Definitely one of best places I've ever stayed in.

Great place to stay and meet travelers to hang out with in Nice. Location is a block from the water and about 10 minutes from the center of everything. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a little unusual, but nice that it was included.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6