Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Staff is super helpful, infact they give recommend some places which they like other than the usual places. Tips to save money,even while going to airport.

Awesome location! The laundrette and grocery store are very close. Also, some of the staff members are super helpful at helping you plan your visit!

Free breakfast, friendly staff. I hate the bed, it squeaks alot when people try to go down.

very nice!!!! highly recommend!!

• 30th Jan 2016

Location, location, location! 2 minute walk to the beach. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Clean facilities with a full equipped kitchen open to guest. Beds very noisy and shaky, could have a larger common area but other than that, great stay in a beautiful city! Would definitely recommend!

Conveniently located hostel that is slightly hidden away (it is inside what appears to be an apartment block). 1 block from the beach, 15 mins (with luggage) to the main station, 2 mins to the airport bus, grocery store next door. Wifi played up constantly and the ensuites were acceptable at best. Don't bother with the breakfast as it is all packaged pastries - even the toast is packaged. However as a convenient spot to crash while exploring the area this hostel ticks the box.

I had a really nice overall experience. Although it says available hairdryer in the description and none of the two worked. Also, the lockers in the rooms are quite small and transparent which I found a bit strange to put valuable items in.

The staff was really nice and funny. The hostel is really close to the beach and not far away from the central station. The rooms were really clean and there is a fridge in every room, but not in the kitchen. The kitchen has everything you need and for me there was even breakfast included in the price which I didnt know. There are no lockers in the rooms.

Great hostel, great location right near the beach. Wifi good but not great. The two girls who work there are fantastic, so helpful friendly and full of energy. Definitely recommend.

Loved this hostel! The hostel itself had a very good atmosphere, the staff were super nice and always going out of their way to help us with any inquiries. The rooms were cleaned regularly and the common room was very accommodating for travellers wanting to cook/hangout. We even extended our stay here and it was sad to go! Highly recommended.

• 22nd Jan 2016

My stay in the hostel was a great experience. I even decided to stay a couple of days longer. The staff was a great help wth any problems or questions that arose during my stay. The hostel was really clean and I enjoyed being here. Keep up the good work guys :-)

• 19th Jan 2016

Super cozy, bet it would be amazing in the summer!! The staff were super nice and helpful and it was really clean. I would love to come back one day!

Fantastic staff that are really welcoming and helpful! Excellent free breakfast and great kitchen facilities with everything you need. Groovy little hostel with a small common area but still accommodating.

Great place to stay. The hostel is beautiful and the staff are friendly. I loved everything about it. The only thing I noticed was there wasn't a place to lock your bags. There was a smaller space to lock of smaller things like a laptop, camera, etc. however, there was no way to secure larger items like a backpack or suitcase.

Highlight- Very friendly staff! Others: Good wifi in room. Nice simple breakfast. Hostel needs to fix the bathroom - water overflows to the dorm if someone takes shower with high pressure water.

Very good hostel!Awesome location,very friendly staff,thank you for the stay!!

• 4th Jan 2016

Perfect location,very clean room,The staff was always willing to help and the common area helps to connect with other travellers.The free breakfast and the upgrade they gave me were great surprises !If I m ever coming back to Nice,I know where to stay!

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Bahamas

perfect location, super close to the beach and easy to access other towns. staff were wonderful, always happy to chat and help out. rooms were cleaned daily as were bathrooms which was excellent.

The day guy gave me the creeps and the room I was in there was a malfunction with the temp going on. It was horrible hot, think it made me sick.

Awesome place, one of the better hostels I have been to. Chill staff, awesome location, overall great. Made friends right away, I spent xmas eve and xmas there, was fun!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7