Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Close to everything. Great atmosphere and common area. Showers in the rooms had hot water and pressure which was fantastic. The location was very central and I walked eveywhere. Id highly recommend to anyone looking for a valueb in a great accomodation.

Conviniently located within walking distance to the train station, beach, and restaurants/cafes/bars. The staff were amazingly helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend this place for anyone!

The staff were very friendly and helpful in showing us what to do around Nice! Would definitely recommend staying here

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Friendly and helpfull staff, nice room, nice common area and kitchen, computers and plenty other things at your disposal. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Nice.

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Denmark

This place, was really one of the best hostels - probably even the best hostel that I've stayed at ever! Its cosy, and the most friendly. When I first arrived, The guy at reception was hanging out with some of the visitors, sharing wine, and asked if I wanted to join them. Its one of those places, where even the most introverted can feel comfortable and you say 'ciao' to anyone leaving. They really pride themselves on their ability to take care of the place and the people that come through it.

We absolutely loved this hostel! The location is perfect, close to the train station and the old town! Unfortunately it was raining during most of my stay which didnt actually matter as the common room was perfect for meeting people and sharing meals together. The staff were so friendly and helpful, rooms super clean with towels and everything provided with wi-fi in room! This felt like a second home for us, would highly recommend this hostel!!!

• 12th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Had a great stay here! Just a quick walk from the train station easy to find. Great staff, good kitchen and social area. Beds are quite squeaky and showers are a bit average.

It was very easy to find the hostel, but a bit away from the main attractions. The staffs, some are really kind, some are a bit rude. It was clean in general but some people don't completely flush toilet, a bit disgusting sometimes. The bed was very noisy. The breakfast is included but not worth. To sum up, it was okey to stay but not supper recommanded.

First impression was so disappointing with a particular worker who was ending her shift so getting a map checking in was too hard for her so she asked me to return after she left.getting my room directions was too hard Then I met 2 other staff Ella and another girl working in the day who were just awesome! Kitchen is super tiny and down fall is the size of the fridge space including what's in the room. however loved my stay! And extended my stay. Thanks for the awesome memories!

Friendly staff, good wifi in the common area, full kitchen and an easy walk from the train station. Great place to stay!

Staff were awesome, rooms were great and everything was very clean. Excellent location. Only issue was the common area and kitchen was a little small. Also 6euro breakfast HUGE RIP OFF!!! DO NOT PAY FOR THE BREAKFAST!! Other that that amazing hostel I'd go again and again

Amazing friendly and helpful staff-really clean place-really cool people-in the heart of city-5 min walk to the beach!!!!!WHAT ELSE DO U NEED!!!!!

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Slovakia

Staff were great! good atmosphere!

I have stayed in Meyerbeer Beach for almost a week, and truly enjoyed my stay. The location is great, so I could hit the beach every day, and even few times a day as it is just literally 3 min walk. The hostel has very clean rooms, super friendly and helpful staff, very good kitchen area, so I enjoyed my own cooked meals. Another great thing is that supermarket is just next door on your right, which had pretty much everything. Could not be happier.

• 1st Nov 2014

Very nice hostel, got upgraded from an 8 person room to a 3 person room, which was obviously very nice. They are in a great spot right by the beach and we had a good group of people there that would hangout on the beach together every night

close to the beach, but a little far away from the railway station as I came here by train...WiFi is ok, but the facilities is not so well as there are insufficient power sockets

Was a really good hostel. They accommodated us really well, the bathroom and bedroom situation was good and it was really easy to meet people in the common room. Would definitely go back.

We enjoyed our stay at the Meyerbeer Hostel. The room was clean and the lobby area was a fun place to hang out. Definitely a little loud at night, although that's to be expected on such a busy street. All in all we had a great time and recommend this hostel to anyone else looking for a fun place to stay in Nice.

• 29th Oct 2014

Nice hostel; atmosphere very much determined by those staying there as at this time of year there aren't many activities being planned. The Friday night pub crawl is fun but not worth paying €15 for. The location is fantastic; so close to the beach and an enjoyable stroll along the promenade to the old village. In terms of security; I'd recommend that the lockers be provided with actual locks. Blankets and sheets need to be washed at 90degrees...some bugs unfortunately.

Super close to the beach and train station. They are cleaning all day everyday it seems. The staff is superb! Helpful and outgoing and nice. Very well equipped kitchen. we had a private refrigerator in our room, I can't speak for the other rooms. And a awesome grocery store right next store. This place was great! We extended our stay 2 nights.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7