9.0
Superb 3,805 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 3,805 Total Reviews
Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Located at 15 Rue Meyerbeer, , Nice.
France
Nice Maritime Alps 06000 15 Rue Meyerbeer
90% 3805
43.6959356 7.2606325
    Rooms available

14th Aug 2016

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel! The location is great, right near the beach. The breakfast was free, and I met a lot of people. The receptionist, Elsa I believe? She was so warm and welcoming. I wish I could have stayed longer. I would recommend this hostel!

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Aug 2016
8.0

Beds could be better. They are wobbly and loud. Fridge in the chamber was very nice and the free towels also.

12th Aug 2016

Stayed in a ensuite 4 bed dorm. Nice small room, bathroom was clean w very good shower. Good location close to the beach, restaurants, train station and airport bus. The common area/room was quite small. Only activity to meet people was pub crawls. You can borrow beach towels. No hangers in the room hence towels and clothes everywhere. I would stay here again even though this is the most expensive hostel I ever stayed at.

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Great hostel! Its about a 12 min walk from the Nice Ville train station, and just two blocks from the beach. Staff are very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere is upbeat and fun (we were there during the Rio Olympics and we were all watching it in the lobby and cheering for our respective countries). The rooms are great! They're clean, the showers are big and our private room had a refrigerator. Free breakfast was also a plus.

10th Aug 2016

Great place

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2016

Great hostel, AMAZING staff.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

This hostel has a wonderful location, very close to the beach and walking distance from everything else! We had a great experience here. The only thing I would complain about is that the second night I had to switch rooms and my friend stayed in the same room, so we were separated. This wasn't such a big deal, since the new room was an upgrade. I wasn't so impressed with the breakfast selection, but it was free so you can't complain too much, right?

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
7.1

I spent one night in a 4-bed mixed dorm with enclosed bathroom. Late check-in wasn't a problem, and check-out the next morning was a quick procedure as well. The bed was sufficiently comfortable, and the room was clean. The bathroom, however, was quite dirty - definitely something that should be improved.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

Great location right next to the ocean and a great atmosphere! Clean and great value for the money.

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2016

From the minute I arrived, I was impressed. Really close to the beach, a supermarket next door and he dorms are a max of 6. Staff were extremely helpful with anything you needed and mega friendly. Kitchen is well equipped. They also provided bath towels and beach towels, and you could grab any beach stuff that was there! Only thing I would say is there weren't enough toilet and shower facilities. There was a type of locker in the room for valuables. Highly recommend for staying in Nice!