Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

This hostel is excellently located, only 5 minutes walk from the beach and 15 minutes walk to the main train station. We stayed for 4 days on our holiday and have absolutely no complaints. simple breakfast is included, and there is a supermarket next door for any cheap food and alcohol you may need. It felt very secure, reception staff were really friendly (thanks for the advice on where to go visit, Luis!) and everyone we met was lovely.

Outstanding! Lovely people, lovely atmosphere, lots of opportunities. Perfect location!

Amazing hostel, great location, fantastic staff. Initially when we booked we thought we were paying too much but when we saw what we were staying in, we thought differently. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Would definitely stay here again. Only let down was the breakfast...we went next door to the cafe every morning.

Staff was really friendly and helpful. Had a really great time at the hostel. Within short walking distance to the beach too.

• Singapore

Hi, the staff was very friendly, kindly and available. The atmosphere very quiet and of well being. People go there becouse it's very pleasant stay there: to come back again and again!

Hostel is in a great place but you certainly pay for it. This place is really expensive but offers nothing extra as far as hostels go. They provide the very basics and not much extra. The atmosphere is pretty tame but with the bar crawl they offer you can meet plenty of people vacationing and have a blast. I would stay here again but it would hurt my wallet big time.

I was settled in the Hotel Paradis that also belongs to them. I enjoyed staying there. The location in the centre of the city and just 5 minutes walk to the beach is the main advantage. The staff is very friendly) Thank you, guys! If I ever again in Nice I will for sure stay there again.

• Belarus

Good hostel, nice and clean and great location. Luis was a great host and very helpful.

• 8th Aug 2014

Nice hostel. It is clean, confortable, near to the beach and there is a suprrmarket just beside it. Nice place to meet people abd go party.

This hostel was nice but nothing spectacular. The staff were friendly and helpful and the free beach towels and mats were good, but there were never enough of them. The breakfast was very minimal, I'd say you would likely need to get something to supplement it. The common area was very tiny and it was not super social, although it seems they used to have a bar and common area further up the street that was not available during our stay. The bike rental was convenient and easy.

Very good location and excelent treatment!

Close to everything, great location. Very friendly staff. Rooms are good sizes too for the price. Really enjoyed my stay here.

Would stay here again. Really awesome staff and good vibe all around. Friendly people and very close to beach and promenade. A little bit of a hike to train but not bad at all. Room was clean and so was bathroom and a/c was great!!! The only thing is prepare yourself for funny smell in washrooms - maybe the water Or something but smells like a sewer a bit. Other than that it was great!

The environment was so wonderful and positive. The man who work the front desk is sooooo nice and helpful (not some much with the night staff girl) so much to do and see. In the perfect location to go to the beach or catch the train. I am definitely staying here again.

• 2nd Aug 2014

Stayed at this hostel for fri to Sunday (1-3/8) Very good location, clean and good facilities. BUT when we came and wanted to check in we had to wait for 3 hours to get our room. When we finally got it the receptionist told us we had to check out, switch room and then check in again the following day. Really annoyed I questioned this, which the receotionst didn't understand at all. Instead he gave me bad attitude...

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Nice and very helpfull staff. Fridge in every room.

Had a great time staying here! good location just 5 mins from the beach, a bit distant from the city center but it's ok to have a walk there. Friendly and helpful staffs, nice kitchen and common area to enjoy your meal and chill out. Pub crawl activity is nice to bring ppl together. Spacious dorm room with small fridge and locker inside, the only bad thing is the frame of the bed is not very solid, I slept on the top bed and I could feel the person sleeping down there turning around at night..

Great hostel if you're staying in the city for just a night- cheap, very clean and new-looking facilities, and you can see the airport from it. Staff is very nice and friendly and the cafe/bar in the lobby is a great addition. Wifi can be iffy and the room was a little small with not much space for luggage storage but overall a good one night stay.

Great location only a couple blocks from the beach. The place was really nice and everyone there was great. Would definitely stay here again if I was back in Nice.

This place is awesome!! The location can't be beat for this price, SO close to the sea. They provide you with towels and beach stuff (umbrellas and floaty things) and there is a great grocery store literally right next door. This was my favorite place in my whole 4 week trip, I never wanted to leave. The atmosphere here is just amazing, the pub crawl is a little cheesy but still fun to get out as a huge group and meet people and make some (albeit fuzzy) memories. If you go to Nice STAY HERE! :)