Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Will go back!!! I loved this hostel and I will choose it again if I'm ever in Nice. Close to the stop for the airport bus, cool facilities, great room with hotel- feeling and super nice staff. The only thing I could comment on is lack of information regarding night entrance (we had to call an annoyed night guard who informed us that we had to type the code, which we hadn't been given), and the breakfast was pricey for what we got. But I think the good things absolutely made up for it!

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

I'm a 23 year old Canadian guy, and this was the place to be. Very fun, incredible staff, and amazing location. Couldn't have asked for a better hostel!

• 15th Dec 2014

Very good hostel

It is very close to the beach. We booked a double room and they gave us a triple room which was very beautiful and clean like a 3 star hotel. But what really disturbed us was that there was no hot water at late night. I guess they use the water tank system so all hot water was used up by others when we bathed late. My boyfriend had to bath in cold water in winter after the hot water ran out suddenly and I had to bath in the next morning.

We stayed in 4 bed mixed dorm en suite for the 1st night, the room was so tight and packed with bed (no bunk bed). We had so limited space to organize our luggage and anything, the bathroom was flooding after bathing for a while so we decided to change to 2 bes private room and staff was really helpful, she organized everything for us in 10 minutes.

Loved the common area! And a good kitchen too, even if it small!

Amazing atmosphere, Ella was exceptional, very helpful and nice, good opportunity to meet people but as it was winter they didn't run any of the free walking tours that they do in summer. The wifi was bad in the room I was in but fine in reception

I came here after reading that this was the best hostel in France, and I think I have to agree. A very social place where you'll make new friends for sure. The location is right near the beach as well which is great.

Very good hostel on the whole. Rooms were a little small and the metal framed bunk beds rattled a bit. Nice common area to meet people and hang out. Small kitchen but it had everything you needed to make a meal. Staff were friendly and helpful.

The atmosphere and the staff was great. Wifi was quite good and the common area although small was comfortable. The only downside was that the bunk beds were not that great, they shook like crazy, I was on the top bunk and just sitting up in bed made the bed shake. Some rooms didn't have bunk beds so if you get one of those you're set.

Great location; 10 min walk to the main train station, 5 min walk to the beach and right next door to a market. Kitchen was small but well equipped and common area was a great place to meet new people. Rooms were cramped and included a mini fridge which smelled.

Amazing stay, helpful staff, perfect location.

helpful staff. clean room and good shower. the kitchen is clean as well. but it's a bit far from the railway station abt 15 mins walking distance. but still will consider to stay there again.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Very good location. The room is clean with a bathroom inside. Good view from the window too. The staffs are helpful and friendly. Recommended.

Awesome place. Staff were great. Antony and elsa especially.

I had an absolute blast here! The location is great - a minute from the beach and plenty of supermarkets in the vicinity. Extremely clean and homely! The common room area is small and compact which makes it extremely easy to make friends and the kitchen is well equipped. The staff are absolutely terrific. Thanks guys!

Rooms are a bit crammed. Other than that, everything you'd need in a hostel

Great and helpful staff. Close to the beach and everything is within walking distance. Only minus is the tiny lockers in the room. But everything else is fantastic.

Geared for youngsters/students who demand a place away from the rents. Perfect social atmosphere, friendly staff, simple breakfast and decent rooms and facilities and fancy schmancy amenities like tanning essentials, mats, umbrellas. It's a block from the beach. What more could you want?

Excellent location, helpful and knowledgeable staff with full of tips about where to go and how to get thee, clean place.