Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

This was one of the better hostels I've stayed in! Pretty good location not too far from the centre but about 10-15minute walk from the Old Town but not too bad. Lots of eating options around the place and very close to the beach. The hostel is clean with kitchen facilities and breakfast included but depends on which room you book. Wifi is strong and met some great people here. Would recommend and I'd stay here again :-)

We had a great time here! Close to the train station, beach, and the city center. The hostel is small enough to meet everyone. Only complaint is the common area is not designed to facilitate a large group before going out at night. Otherwise a good experience.

Great location! Just a short walk from everything you want to see. Definitely a college atmosphere.

The place was great and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Fantastic. Definitely recommend. My only thing is that they don't have lockers in the room for your stuff. Thankfully my roommates were cool and didn't steal my stuff. But not everyone will be that lucky. But otherwise, loved everything about this hostel. Super clean too.

I absolutely loved it here. Upon arrival, I was greeted and welcomed by an amazing and extremely friendly receptionist who explained everything really simply! It was such a great location, so close to the beach and my room was so awesome! I loved this hostel and will definitely be back in the future :)

Bathroom was terrible. Shower was falling apart and leaking, this mold grew on the walls. Drain stop in sink broken, causing sink to fill. FIX THE BATHROOMS, EPECIALLY THE SHOWER. Male receptionist not helpful during check in and cynical to my girlfriend when she struggled to open the security door one night. However, room was nice and the hostel was in a superb location!

• 30th May 2015

Great location right by the beach. Nice clean rooms and they give you a towel and beach mats. The lockers are plastic boxes not very secure. Easy to meet people, good crowd. Very friendly staff. Two thumbs up

A really good hostel, not too big and with a proper kitchen and very helpful staff.

The staff was extremely helpful and nice from the second we checked in to the second we checked out. The room was clean when we got there and the atmosphere was perfect. The location was about a block away from the beach and next door to a grocery store and many restaurants which made it very convenient. This was my first time staying in a hostel and the experience couldn't have been any better. I would definitely recommended this hostel 100%!!

• 28th May 2015

This was an A- hostel. Very few serious issues. Staff were friendly and helpful for the most part. Facilties were clean and centrally-located in the city (2 of the most important factors for me). I will stay here again when I return to Nice. :)

• 27th May 2015

Clean, new looking facility in great location near beach. ALL staff were superfriendly and helpful. Great place to meet new frIends and nice lounge area. Internet connection was not stable - frequently had to log in over and over for a connection.

• 25th May 2015

Awesome employees, great location, nice rooms! Can't go wrong with this one.

Awesome staff and great atmosphere. I had a great experience here! Only complaint is the WIFI.... very poor

best hostel I ever was

Love love love this hostel. All the receptionists were very helpful and spoke fluent English. So sorry I forgot to leave my key at the reception when I checked out at 5am. Highly recommended!

• 21st May 2015
  • Indonesia

Very nice hostel, but they offered only blankets and not even sheets to use as a cover (I don't think they would wash the blankets in between each guest, or am I wrong?). It was also a bit cold at night, so I wish there was a better comforter instead and my back hurt from the thin mattress. Overall a very nice hostel tho close to the beach. I definitely would recommend to stay here again, but not for too long as my back was killing me after even just 2 days, a problem I've rearly experienced.

The location could not be better. 2 minute walk to the beach. I enjoyed my stay here very much. The only downside I had was that only one of the three workers we met during our stay was an sort of helpful. The other two were very unapproachable and had no knowledge to offer on the area or things to do. Besides the staff, this was a very nice hostel to stay in.

The room was really quite unclean

Best location, clean facilities, great staff!