Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Well, there's a female staff in this hostel that is really friendly. I love her a lot, really helpful but not over the top. If there's anything that I love about the hostel, that'd be her! (Didn't ask the name.) I went there in winter, the only 'duvet' they provided is a blanket, which is really not enough, although there's air conditioner in the room. Even in Barcelona, a warmer city, I was provided with a duvet! I got cold after staying for 2 nights, which is horrible. I wouldn't come back

Loved it. Rad staff, rad people. Fun times all around :)

Great Hostel, Kind Staff, Great Atmosphere~

great experience

The hostel is just a stone's throw away from the beach and has a lot of places to eat out/ buy something to eat nearby. But the best and most awesome part of the hostel are its staff. A big hug and a lot of thanks to Pia and Lucas for making my stay in Nice so memorable.

This place is just amazing. In every single thing. That's all

• 26th Dec 2013

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. Came during Xmas Eve/Xmas and rather than feel alone, I made a quick group of friends that became my Xmas family. Staff is one of the best of the 50+ hostels I've stayed at... looking at you Lucas. Above and beyond at all times, I've never felt more of a commitment to please the guests than I felt here. Will definitely stay again and recommend to all my friends traveling to Nice.

• 24th Dec 2013

That was a really good experience living in Meyerbeer, they have a kitchen where we can cook ourselves and meet new people there, really cool place. And we were invited to the Christmas eve diner, which is free and awesome!! that was really nice!! the guys working there are cool and nice

Everything was great. Loved the staff and the people there. And very tidy and secure

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Mexico

This place was pretty cool. Kind of tiny but it kind of gives you that family atmosphere and it's easy to meet people. The staff was nice, good showers/clean bathrooms. I really don't have anything negative to say except the blankets were really thin so it was kind of cold at night (especially in winter). I would come back for sure!!

Awsome staff! If one may think language in France is a barrier, this place have you covered!

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Chile

One of the best hostels we've ever stayed in! The double private room was extremely big, and amazingly clean. The facilities were great and the common room was fantastic for meeting people. Highlight was Lucas the receptionist, who we made friends with while cooking! He was by far the best staff member we've ever come across, and loves to chat and make friends with all the guests! He is willing to help with any problems and made the stay extremely enjoyable! Would highly recommend!

Great location in Nice! Easy to walk to everything, and lots of fun people staying here. There were always people in the common area cooking, hanging out, and using the computers. Lucas is the best receptionist ever; he was great to hang out with and had answers to all of our questions. Not the biggest party hostel, but it was easy to meet other people who wanted to go out! It was nice having an ensuite in addition to a bathroom near the common area. Overall, a great place to stay in Nice!

Great hostel!! Luis and Lucas are both great...and the reviews are true - Lucas is a terrible DJ but a ton of fun. Chill hostel with a fun vibe...small enough to meet people and was a great place to start drinking before going out. Bathrooms and facilities were clean and there are refrigerators in the rooms which was handy. Beds were a bit rickety but overall it was an excellent hostel and I'd stay there again if I visited Nice again!

Absolutely recommend this hostel. Staff are very friendly and is so well located.

I stayed in Room no. 2, the 4-bed ensuite. I only wish that there were more plugs for travellers that may come with devices that need charging. Only one bed had a plug beside it.

STAY HERE. Had so much fun. Lucas is the man. Terrible dj, and bad at scrabble. But still the man. 2 minutes from the beach. Small, intimate, family like atmosphere. I don't see a reason to stay anywhere else. One of the best hostels in Europe. Don't miss out!

Good all round, except the bunk bed frames. Very flimsy, so very wobbly!

• 7th Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The staff is super-friendly. They are all very helpful and talkative, perfect after a day walking around. It has a small common area but quite comfortable. Rooms were ok, some lockers were broken. I would go back undoubtedly

Nothing negative. Almost perfect!

• 6th Dec 2013