Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Reception lady was really nice and helpful! The common room is pretty, too. Everything went good! Love it!

• 25th Oct 2014

Stayed at this Hostel for 2 nights. he location is very convenient and the staff is wonderful and helpful. It is a party Hostel so don't expect to get any sleep. The kitchen and common area are too small for the amount of people who stay there if you are on the 1st floor then the noise from the common area is loud in your room until the wee hours. Security is a bit lax as the security doors are left open until midnight and anyone can come and go.

I adored staying here - the staff were amazing, the location was great, and the communal area/kitchen was so social and a great place to hang out (as well as make cheap eats!) I definitely recommend it!

Comparing to the cost, it is amazing place and staff are helpful indeed. I enjoyed the place during my stay. Even, free beach tower is available and breakfast is included. And atmosphere was nice, especially the reception is closed at midnight, so people can't go crazy in the hostel and I could at least sleep at night. The locaton is very close to the beach but a bit far from bus station and old town (15 minutes by walk). So, there are pros and cons. But overall, I'd like to recommend here.

Loved staying here! The staff were SO fantastic and helpful. Everyone was so relaxed and it's so close to both the train station and the beach! Perfect

The hostel it's great, clean and nice, i loved that they give's us breakfast for free, the staff was friendly and i've made alot of friends.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Hungary

No elevator.Very small which makes this place extremely crowded at times. Grocery store just next door. Ocean only a few minutes from front door. Its rooms and bathrooms need major upgrades and repairs. I was placed in an En suite 4 bed drom by luck because my original booking was not available (10bed dorm). The front desk staff was somewhat helpful. They seemed to care about socializing with current guests than helping newly arriving guests. Maintenance/ housekeeping was not.

I spend a great time in this hostel,the room was nice and clean and the staff very helpfull.For sure i will come back.

• 20th Oct 2014

An amazing hostel! Great people and wonderful staff.

Loved this place! Great location, very clean, staff was very helpful!

• 18th Oct 2014

nice hostel, which gets all the important things right. In my room it was quite noisy at night because of cars and scooters driving aroung. There are no real lockers in the room, which I didn't mind.

Great people, great location. Unfortunately my room had some bed bugs (or something) because I woke up with more bites every morning. But I know it's not really the hostels fault.

Lovrly place. The only thing that could be improved is the breakfast but otherwise onw of the nicest places I've stayed.

after the first nights sleep my friend woke up with really really horrible bed bug bites, covering her whole body. When we told reception they acted as if it was our fault and we brought them. Saying that they disinfect the beds etc. they apparently resprayed the mattress and allowed allowed other travellers to stay in the bed the next night (they also got bad bites).The manager was an ass about the whole situation

• 16th Oct 2014

Had a great stay, super friendly staff / atmosphere and really nice hostel guests.

I wish the elevator was working, and that the kids could stop making noise after 23:00.

• 14th Oct 2014

Great staff, very good location, rooms were clearly cleaned every day and bathrooms too :) Loved our stay, and would definetely go back

Was a great place, excellent services and good people!

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

My mom and I visited Nice and had a great stay at this hostel! the staff was awesome, the location superb! everything was perfect!

Great atmosphere, great common area and kitchen facilities!