Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

The location is perfectly good. Near the beach and city centre. The staff there are really quite nice. We really spent a good time. But sometimes there was a party in the lounge, it was really noisy and we couldn't sleep well that night.

This place was cool, but a bit crammed. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Really really young people were there and work there. A lot of maroon 5 playing over and over and over.

The beds were very uncomfortable to sleep in, the bunk bed frame is very flimsy and it makes a lot of noise every time someone moves in their bed. Air con worked on and off. Staff was good, the girls were great, the guys were alright.

Everything was perfect. I really enjoyed my stay there, but the wireless is horrible

When I come back to nice, I'm definitely staying here, literally a block from the beach and very welcoming and friendly staff!

Very close to the beach indeed. it's nice that they offer beach mats. they provide free breakfast which is good. could improve in "cleaning" part, especially in bathrooms but still ok. 5-10 minutes walk to old city. it's a bit expensive i can stay there again in my future trip.

Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms, fun and spacious common areas to cook and hang out, 2 min walk from the beach and 10 min walk to great shopping!

• 8th Jun 2015

GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!

Great place to spend a few nights. Laid back atmosphere, nice amenities, and the free breakfast was a nice touch. My only complaints were that the wifi was very spotty and the shower doors in our bathroom didn't completely close.

The staff were sooo lovely. And the location was amazing. It was so great having access to the kitchen. The only problem was it was ridiculously hot in the rooms, you could barely sleep. And the bathrooms were gross and dirty.

Great hostel with a nice atmosphere, clean rooms and a well equipped kitchen. Towels and breakfast are included and there's free coffee all day long. The staff was very helpful and friendly and always available for a nice chat. The hostel is perfect for solo travelers too!

• 6th Jun 2015

This hostel was decent. The location was amazing, one block to the beach and 10 mins from old town. The rooms were standard however did not provide lockers and our bathroom was somewhat dirty. Offered a great day trip to Monaco for a great price. For the money and location, I would suggest it.

This was one of the better hostels I've stayed in! Pretty good location not too far from the centre but about 10-15minute walk from the Old Town but not too bad. Lots of eating options around the place and very close to the beach. The hostel is clean with kitchen facilities and breakfast included but depends on which room you book. Wifi is strong and met some great people here. Would recommend and I'd stay here again :-)

We had a great time here! Close to the train station, beach, and the city center. The hostel is small enough to meet everyone. Only complaint is the common area is not designed to facilitate a large group before going out at night. Otherwise a good experience.

Great location! Just a short walk from everything you want to see. Definitely a college atmosphere.

The place was great and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Fantastic. Definitely recommend. My only thing is that they don't have lockers in the room for your stuff. Thankfully my roommates were cool and didn't steal my stuff. But not everyone will be that lucky. But otherwise, loved everything about this hostel. Super clean too.

I absolutely loved it here. Upon arrival, I was greeted and welcomed by an amazing and extremely friendly receptionist who explained everything really simply! It was such a great location, so close to the beach and my room was so awesome! I loved this hostel and will definitely be back in the future :)

Bathroom was terrible. Shower was falling apart and leaking, this mold grew on the walls. Drain stop in sink broken, causing sink to fill. FIX THE BATHROOMS, EPECIALLY THE SHOWER. Male receptionist not helpful during check in and cynical to my girlfriend when she struggled to open the security door one night. However, room was nice and the hostel was in a superb location!

• 30th May 2015