Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Awesome staff and great atmosphere. I had a great experience here! Only complaint is the WIFI.... very poor

best hostel I ever was

Love love love this hostel. All the receptionists were very helpful and spoke fluent English. So sorry I forgot to leave my key at the reception when I checked out at 5am. Highly recommended!

• 21st May 2015
  • Indonesia

Very nice hostel, but they offered only blankets and not even sheets to use as a cover (I don't think they would wash the blankets in between each guest, or am I wrong?). It was also a bit cold at night, so I wish there was a better comforter instead and my back hurt from the thin mattress. Overall a very nice hostel tho close to the beach. I definitely would recommend to stay here again, but not for too long as my back was killing me after even just 2 days, a problem I've rearly experienced.

The location could not be better. 2 minute walk to the beach. I enjoyed my stay here very much. The only downside I had was that only one of the three workers we met during our stay was an sort of helpful. The other two were very unapproachable and had no knowledge to offer on the area or things to do. Besides the staff, this was a very nice hostel to stay in.

The room was really quite unclean

Best location, clean facilities, great staff!

Hostel Meyerbeer was awesome! Great value for price and the staff and facilities were wonderful as well. Our only complaint would be the poor wifi in our room (we were in corner room however, likely far from the router). Would definitely recommend to anyone though!!

Meyerbeer Beach is a very nice hostel and I'd recommend it to anyone. Besides its small and tight spaces, the location and the friendly staff make it worth the money. Would just recommend an improvement in the room lockers, which are small and provide no real security as anyone can see what is inside and break the plastic box.

I thought the atmosphere here was awesome. The girls at the front desk were extremely helpful and encouraged interaction. Light breakfast is available for free and kitchen had necessary appliances for making additional meals. Located about a block from the beach which was awesome since it was close enough but not charging extreme beachfront prices. Overall I loved my stay here and it's a beautiful city. I ended up extending my stay and luckily there was still room since there were lots of people

This hostel was nice! Great location only two blocks from the promenade and just over 10 min walking from the train station. Nice common area with TV and computers, plus free breakfast. Staff was very nice and cleaning crew took care of our bathroom swiftly after the shower overflowed. There are "lockers" in your room but they are just small cubbies with plastic caging that you could rip with your bare hands if you really wanted to. Balcony in room and beds were very comfy. Overall very good!

near beach it is nice

This hostel was wonderful! So clean and loved the private suite my mom and I stayed in. We had a toilet and shower in our room which is the best I've ever stayed in and the room would be cleaned daily. Loved the location -super short walk to the sea. Easy to get to the walking zones of Nice. Seriously recommend this hostel! Only thing that was a disappointment was the breakfast included -just packaged things. My mom and I got yogurt and stuff (also a mini fridge in the room) from the Carrefour.

Staff was great, wifi was good, location is perfect! Can't fault it. we loved staying here and we loved Nice!

fantastic location! two blocks from the beach and only a 10min walk to the old town. staff was super friendly and helpful, would definitely stay here again

An okay hostel. Small hostel, not very new, could use some renovations. Squeaky beds, smal bedrooms, small bathrooms. The coffee is included but is really plain, not something to boast off. For what they offer could be cheaper, but it's france and it's the beach, so, no surprise there. The luggage storage is a small cupboard and is always full to the brim so the door doesn't even close. The staff is really nice and helpful though.

I feel like the rooms weren't cleaned very well. Also, we were only given a blanket with a sheet covering the mattress. When one of our other roommates in the hostel asked for a top sheet they said they must have forgotten to put them on the beds...but they were really just trying to skimp and save money. I also didn't get their breakfast in the morning because they didn't have a healthy variety.

• 7th May 2015

Amazing! Great vibe, people, staff, everything!!! I stayed only for 2 nights but as I've known everyone there for ages. Meet great people and had amazing experience! go there people!

It is a very good hostel with all facilities, you got internet and computers. Playing system and a nice place to hangout with other travellers. At night it becomes a great place where all travellers get together and have fun. The rooms are really good. Each room has its own bathroom and toilet.

Great atmosphere, great location, nice and new facilities!