Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

This is probably my favorite hostel I have stayed at so far. The staff were EXCELLENT! As soon as I walked in, it was too early to enter, but they offered me to use the shower and towels. Besides that, I have never met friendly hostel staff. The rooms were nice- typical hostel rooms. Every room has its own bathroom which is nice, mine was a little outdated but still completely fine. Also, bring a lock for the lockers. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

• 17th Apr 2014

I had an amazing time at this hostel, the people I met was wonderful, and the location to the water was perfect. It was also very easy to get to from the Nice airport. The hostel was right next door to a supermarket which was great as the hostel had a kitchen. A couple negatives about the hostel was the loud beds, the bathroom that 6 people shared was not cleaned once over the 4 nights we stayed, and the night receptionists were clueless (drunk,unhelpful and unable to book additional nights.)

Fine hostel. Atmosphere lacking because there's no comfy chill out area. Garden furniture isn't very welcoming. Very clean. Printed for free. V close to train station and waterfront. Supermarket downstairs is great. Extra blanket needed for bed, cold at night. Fridge in room very handy. Also individual sockets and lights at bed very good.

Location is great, close to the beach, shops and restaurants, as well as to the train station. Friendly and helpful staff and relaxed atmosphere.

Overall, we had such a wonderful time. Great location - near the beach, train station, promenade anglais, and old Nice. Great, helpful staff. My only negatives were that the breakfast was so-so and the bunkbeds were creaky. We really enjoyed our stay!

• 13th Apr 2014

Amazing hostel with great facilities, was always clean, rooms had ensuites which was a bonus, amazing and friendly staff plus good wifi. Short stroll to the beach - would recommend

Staff were really, really helpful and friendly. The common area had a great vibe and I felt comfortable to sit there or use the kitchen. Great location and easy access to the main beach (promenade) as well as restaurants and shopping. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in nice.

Really great place, felt really at home here, which is an unusual feeling in a hostel i think. Kitchen was really good, there's even an oven. Staff were friendly and it's a great location, right next to the beach. Only thing is the breakfast was really not that good, it's free so I can't complain that much but it was just individually packaged crossaints and they all ran out super fast if you don't get there early. Overall though great place to stay in Nice!

This hostel is really great. It is centrally located and close to the beach. They provide beach towels free of charge. The staff are all great, helpful and informative. It has a great atmosphere. There was even air conditioning in the room i shared. I would definitely stay here if I visit Nice in the future.

Great hostel!

Meyerbeer beach hostel won the best hostel in France 2014 award, and I see no reason why they can't continue to go on winning it! The staff and fellow travelers were amazing. The room I stayed in had a problem with the shower, but the staff immediately moved us to a new room and got everything sorted out. Wonderful experience here, 1 minute walk to the beach, amazing location, and I can't wait to go back!!!

My stay at Hostel Meyerbeer was fantastic. Great price, was upgraded to a smaller room and the staff were great. If I ever return to Nice it will bethe only place I stay at.

I had an absolutely fabulous time at Meyerbeer Beach Hotel, it was very clean, the staff were really helpful and the atmosphere was great. The only thing I would say was a downfall was that there was no bin in the bathroom and this can be a problem for women. Apart from that, it was an overall great experience and I would definitely recommend it.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

3rd time staying in this hostel and have never thought for once of regreting my stay Staff are so friendly and the atmosphere in the lobby and among the visitors is amazing Definitely recommended!

This is a really chill and relaxed hostel. Lucas is always up for a laugh and keen to help out, rest of the staff are awesome as well. Always happy to help out, nicest crew ever. Really great location, wifi works well, free breakfast! Never worry about your stuff left in the room, just an all round great place to stay. Would certainly come back.

Wifi was spotty upstairs but generally fantastic place to stay in for the price range. Very helpful and friendly staff and clean toilets.

This was my first experience staying at a hostel and Meyerbeer Beach was amazing! It had such an upbeat atmosphere, the staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable, the room was very clean and tastefully decorated, and it was a great value. I would definitely stay here again!

This was a great little hostel. The staff are friendly and very helpful. Its 2 mins walk from the beach. Breakfast was ok but then it is free.

Very helpful staff!!!

AMAZING !!! I would recommend this Hostel to anyone! It was very clean, the atmosphere was great, and it was just a block from the sea! The staff were very helpful and friendly! I loved every minute of my stay at Hostel Meyerbeer Beach!