Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

I came here after reading that this was the best hostel in France, and I think I have to agree. A very social place where you'll make new friends for sure. The location is right near the beach as well which is great.

Very good hostel on the whole. Rooms were a little small and the metal framed bunk beds rattled a bit. Nice common area to meet people and hang out. Small kitchen but it had everything you needed to make a meal. Staff were friendly and helpful.

The atmosphere and the staff was great. Wifi was quite good and the common area although small was comfortable. The only downside was that the bunk beds were not that great, they shook like crazy, I was on the top bunk and just sitting up in bed made the bed shake. Some rooms didn't have bunk beds so if you get one of those you're set.

Great location; 10 min walk to the main train station, 5 min walk to the beach and right next door to a market. Kitchen was small but well equipped and common area was a great place to meet new people. Rooms were cramped and included a mini fridge which smelled.

Amazing stay, helpful staff, perfect location.

helpful staff. clean room and good shower. the kitchen is clean as well. but it's a bit far from the railway station abt 15 mins walking distance. but still will consider to stay there again.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Very good location. The room is clean with a bathroom inside. Good view from the window too. The staffs are helpful and friendly. Recommended.

Awesome place. Staff were great. Antony and elsa especially.

I had an absolute blast here! The location is great - a minute from the beach and plenty of supermarkets in the vicinity. Extremely clean and homely! The common room area is small and compact which makes it extremely easy to make friends and the kitchen is well equipped. The staff are absolutely terrific. Thanks guys!

Rooms are a bit crammed. Other than that, everything you'd need in a hostel

Great and helpful staff. Close to the beach and everything is within walking distance. Only minus is the tiny lockers in the room. But everything else is fantastic.

Geared for youngsters/students who demand a place away from the rents. Perfect social atmosphere, friendly staff, simple breakfast and decent rooms and facilities and fancy schmancy amenities like tanning essentials, mats, umbrellas. It's a block from the beach. What more could you want?

Excellent location, helpful and knowledgeable staff with full of tips about where to go and how to get thee, clean place.

I enjoyed my stay. Staff were nice and the people were really cool and friendly who stayed in my 6 mixed dorm. Except for my bed which makes a sound every single time I move which i had enjoyed myself but I don't think the rest of the people did. I would stay here again.

I feel disappointed about booking the room in Meyerbeer, because the room condition is not the same as they describe. When we arrived at the Meyerbeer, we were told our booked room had some problem with shower, so we were transferred to a hotel called Paradis. The staff in Meyerbeer told me Paradis is a sister hostel and the room conditions are same. But the reality is that the room in Paradis could not provide hot water shower for the first night I stayed and no kitchen in Paradis.

Close to everything. Great atmosphere and common area. Showers in the rooms had hot water and pressure which was fantastic. The location was very central and I walked eveywhere. Id highly recommend to anyone looking for a valueb in a great accomodation.

Conviniently located within walking distance to the train station, beach, and restaurants/cafes/bars. The staff were amazingly helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend this place for anyone!

The staff were very friendly and helpful in showing us what to do around Nice! Would definitely recommend staying here

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Overall this was an excellent hostel with a great vibe, and I made several friends here because of the social aspect of the place. The common room is great to meet new people, and even the staff are willing to sit down with us when it gets a little slow, not to mention very helpful and willing to spring to action when called upon. The kitchen is great, and it's nice to be close to the beach. I will definitely be back.

Friendly and helpfull staff, nice room, nice common area and kitchen, computers and plenty other things at your disposal. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Nice.

• 13th Nov 2014