Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Nice and very helpfull staff. Fridge in every room.

Had a great time staying here! good location just 5 mins from the beach, a bit distant from the city center but it's ok to have a walk there. Friendly and helpful staffs, nice kitchen and common area to enjoy your meal and chill out. Pub crawl activity is nice to bring ppl together. Spacious dorm room with small fridge and locker inside, the only bad thing is the frame of the bed is not very solid, I slept on the top bed and I could feel the person sleeping down there turning around at night..

Great hostel if you're staying in the city for just a night- cheap, very clean and new-looking facilities, and you can see the airport from it. Staff is very nice and friendly and the cafe/bar in the lobby is a great addition. Wifi can be iffy and the room was a little small with not much space for luggage storage but overall a good one night stay.

Great location only a couple blocks from the beach. The place was really nice and everyone there was great. Would definitely stay here again if I was back in Nice.

This place is awesome!! The location can't be beat for this price, SO close to the sea. They provide you with towels and beach stuff (umbrellas and floaty things) and there is a great grocery store literally right next door. This was my favorite place in my whole 4 week trip, I never wanted to leave. The atmosphere here is just amazing, the pub crawl is a little cheesy but still fun to get out as a huge group and meet people and make some (albeit fuzzy) memories. If you go to Nice STAY HERE! :)

The hostel is centrally located and is at a stones throw from the beach and is at an walkable distance from all major attractions from the city. The staff is extremely friendly and approachable. The hotel is extremely well maintained and is clean. The pub crawl services offered by the hostel is excellent and is must for everyone. The hostel provides towels and other beach related stuff for free which is an added bonus.

The hostel is in a good location of Nice. My biggest complaint is that the toilet was not working when I arrived in the hostel and it actually wasn't flushable during my second day there. Me and the other people who were in the room paid extra to have our own private bathroom, but was not given the facilities that were promised. I think that the establishment should have been more prompt in repairing the toilet and/or should have reimbursed us.

Great staff - super friendly and helpful. Each room has it's own bathroom and mini fridge :) free breakfast and access to use of the kitchen. Overall great!

Really enjoyed our stay in Hostel Meyerbeer until we packed up to go and spotted bugs on the bed sheets :-/ Good location, very helpful and friendly staff but this was disappointing. Couldn't be sure what kind of bugs they were.

Great value for your money, the rooms are a bit tight but the atmosphere makes up for it.

This was an amazing stay! I would not be able to say one bad thing about Meyerbeer hostel. A very friendly and welcoming environment with lots of activities to do! Wish we could have stayed longer than two nights.

They are #1 Hostel in France for a good reason! This was my favourite hostel of the 10 I stayed in on my Euro-trip. They organize walking tours and pub crawls so you are always meeting new people. They are so close to the beach and old town; you won't need any public transport! Also next door to a market. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Very secure! Passwords needed to enter each floor at night. This hostel was where I met the most people on my month-long trip! No complaints!

This is the best hostel I've stayed in. The guys tht run the front desks are super helpful and really good blokes. Absolutely would recommend this to anyone that would listen

This hostel was great! Awesome location close to the beach. The rooms are nice, nothing fancy but worked for us. The kitchen and common room is great! The walking tour was awesome! I would definitely recommend it! Nice is amazing!

Great hostel a few blocks from the beach. Great staff and community; people always hanging out in the common area/kitchen.

Overall this was a great hostel to stay at, especially as someone traveling alone. I made friends everywhere I was in the hostel and explored the city with a few of them. The location is great and they even provide beach gear for you. My only criticism is on cleanliness. For the most part I was satisfied.

This hostel had a very good location right next to the beach basically. It was easy to get to from the Nice airport, just a bus ride and short walk. I was also really impressed with the free walking tour of the city at 11am most days which covered many of the highlights of the city, and gave us a good orientation of where things were as newcomers. The hostel was a friendly place and great for meeting people. The space was a bit cramped though when there is a full house, esp. the kitchen.

Having a good Time at Meyerbeer. Met cool People. Good Atmosphere. Close to the Beach. Best Hostel in Nice.

• 1st Jul 2014

Super close to the beach and only about a ten minute walk from old town! Very clean rooms and bathrooms. Free breakfast! I would stay here again! They give you beach towels, floaties, etc for free.

Our stay here was excellent from start to finish, clean and tidy rooms, decent atmosphere and vibe for people travelling alone or in small groups and louis and anthony went out of their way to help us and make us feel at home, i would stay here again, infact ive already told people to book their accommodation there!! THANKS GUYS!!!