Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

No elevator.Very small which makes this place extremely crowded at times. Grocery store just next door. Ocean only a few minutes from front door. Its rooms and bathrooms need major upgrades and repairs. I was placed in an En suite 4 bed drom by luck because my original booking was not available (10bed dorm). The front desk staff was somewhat helpful. They seemed to care about socializing with current guests than helping newly arriving guests. Maintenance/ housekeeping was not.

I spend a great time in this hostel,the room was nice and clean and the staff very helpfull.For sure i will come back.

• 20th Oct 2014

An amazing hostel! Great people and wonderful staff.

Loved this place! Great location, very clean, staff was very helpful!

• 18th Oct 2014

nice hostel, which gets all the important things right. In my room it was quite noisy at night because of cars and scooters driving aroung. There are no real lockers in the room, which I didn't mind.

Great people, great location. Unfortunately my room had some bed bugs (or something) because I woke up with more bites every morning. But I know it's not really the hostels fault.

Lovrly place. The only thing that could be improved is the breakfast but otherwise onw of the nicest places I've stayed.

after the first nights sleep my friend woke up with really really horrible bed bug bites, covering her whole body. When we told reception they acted as if it was our fault and we brought them. Saying that they disinfect the beds etc. they apparently resprayed the mattress and allowed allowed other travellers to stay in the bed the next night (they also got bad bites).The manager was an ass about the whole situation

• 16th Oct 2014

Had a great stay, super friendly staff / atmosphere and really nice hostel guests.

I wish the elevator was working, and that the kids could stop making noise after 23:00.

• 14th Oct 2014

Great staff, very good location, rooms were clearly cleaned every day and bathrooms too :) Loved our stay, and would definetely go back

Was a great place, excellent services and good people!

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

My mom and I visited Nice and had a great stay at this hostel! the staff was awesome, the location superb! everything was perfect!

Clean, safe hostel near the beach. Friendly staff and nice facilities. It’s pretty small, but I still managed to run into a bunch of people I met from other hostels in Europe and made some new friends as well. I even ended up celebrating my first Canadian Thanksgiving here, so that was pretty amazing! Definitely recommend.

Great atmosphere, great common area and kitchen facilities!

Wow! What a fantastic hostel! My friend and I stayed here for three nights - it was supposed to be for two but our train was cancelled the next day, and the hostel very fortunately could offer us the same room for one more night! Great location - just a couple of minutes to the beach, friendly and very helpful staff, a great atmosphere and very spacious rooms! The only quibble would be that breakfast is a little basic and the wifi isn't great, but this is simply a brilliant hostel!

I had a fabulous time here. The common room is quite small, which at first was a turn off, but it actually turned our to be great because it forces everyone to be social. The atmosphere is super friendly and fun. Be careful though (especially room 19). There were three people who had things stolen out of their rooms in a span of three weeks. People come in of the street and just push on doors to see if they open and walk in and take stuff. Just don't leave phones and computers sitting out.

awesome location right near the beach, supermarket next door. good atmosphere for meeting people

I loved the hostel overall! Room, bathroom, and common areas were neat and clean. My room-mates were fantastic as well. The staff were very easily approachable, helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this place!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • adam_arrozal
  • Philippines

A clean and a fun hostel to spend your vacation at. The bathrooms and the toilets were really clean, the kitchen had everything you need in order to make a meal and the common area was huge!