Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

I was only here for one night but the hostel ticked all the boxes for me.

We had a problem in our room and they sent us elsewhere without precious warning, so we had to walk around with a big bag through the city.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Nice enough place, but really small rooms, with no real place to put backpacks...just kind of all over the floor. also, the lockers were not that secure.

I only stayed at this hostel for one night. Located between the train station and the beach, it was perfect for my purposes: I was able to find a great pizza restaurant on the same street, and to take a beautiful early morning walk along the shore. The hostel isn't the quietest place to sleep -- the traffic on the street is loud, and there's no way to avoid disturbing your roommates when you're coming and going. I woke up several times during the night. Free towel and free breakfast, though!

The staff was extremely amicable and helping. Each dorm room has its own bathroom so you don't have to share it with everyone in the hostel. They also have console games, card games, books, DVDs which are free to borrow. The common area with the kitchenette was such a nice place to mingle with fellow guests and the atmosphere was awesome. Would definitely recommend this hostel to all, especially lone travelers.

Amazing hostel with great location, clean rooms and a very friendly staff( specially elsa, if I remember). They got computers, TV, books and other things to help you out too.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • India

Great atmosphere with wonderful staff and cool place to meet people ! Highly recommend !

VERY friendly receptionists. The rooms are clean. The location is excellent. The only cons are the lack of lockers.

It is a nice hostel with a friendly staff

• 26th Jan 2015

Fantastic staff, very clean, comfy beds, amazing showers, great atmosphere. I tried 3 of the highest rated hostels in Nice and Meyerbeer was by far the best overall. I found the common area a bit small however it has a great atmosphere and all that one traveler could need (fully equipped kitchen, DVDS, books, games, music and even 2 guitars). Thank you to all the wonderful staff of Hostel Meyerbeer Beach for making me feel at home during my 3 weeks stay there.

Stuff was helpfull and kind prices also fine

The staff is great - very helpfull and cheerfull girls. It is very clean. Location is almost perfect. Atmosphere is very good - although the common area/reception could be open 24h. Free "breakfast" is a nice touch.

Great hostel, clean, well equiped, excellent staff helpful making you feel at home! Definitely the best hostel in Nice! I will come back from sure.

Pretty solid hostel, reliably clean and adequate facilities. The best thing about the hostel is definitely Francisco or Frank Iodice, who is a really lovely writer and hostel staff member who will direct you to the best places in town :)

An amazing hostel, one of the best I have stayed in great staff great location very clean and a great atmosphere.

Me and 2 people were robbed into the bedroom of the Hostel around 4am. Someone enter in our bedroom and stolen our money. The worst part was we didn't had any number to contact the staff of the hostel, we stayed awake until 8am until someone of arrive. The receptionist were nice but the manager didn't went even talk to us, and even suggested to return at least the money of the reserve. I was instructed that they have our e-mail and will make contact about the money. I still without answer. :/

• 11th Jan 2015

The security is not super at this hostel for the simple reason that there is no 24h reception. People can come back and forth in the hostel at night and make noise, still or do whatever they want because there is no one at the office. If you don't mind, the overall of this hostel is PERFECT!

• 11th Jan 2015

Arrived and they had no record of our booking. Not sure if it was their fault or hostelworlds but the girl at reception was really helpful in organising a new room (although we did still lose our deposit). only stayed one night. Place was really nice, spacious room, comfy beds, tidy Ensuite. Small fridge in the room, good kitchen downstairs. Wifi on our floor wasn't working tho. Reception was extremely helpful with advice for around town/travelling to Monaco etc. Would recommend.

Great Atmosphere. Very social and welcoming staff.

great hostel funky place , could use a little bigger kitchen but the staff are first rate

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »