Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

This hostel is really great. It is centrally located and close to the beach. They provide beach towels free of charge. The staff are all great, helpful and informative. It has a great atmosphere. There was even air conditioning in the room i shared. I would definitely stay here if I visit Nice in the future.

Great hostel!

Meyerbeer beach hostel won the best hostel in France 2014 award, and I see no reason why they can't continue to go on winning it! The staff and fellow travelers were amazing. The room I stayed in had a problem with the shower, but the staff immediately moved us to a new room and got everything sorted out. Wonderful experience here, 1 minute walk to the beach, amazing location, and I can't wait to go back!!!

My stay at Hostel Meyerbeer was fantastic. Great price, was upgraded to a smaller room and the staff were great. If I ever return to Nice it will bethe only place I stay at.

I had an absolutely fabulous time at Meyerbeer Beach Hotel, it was very clean, the staff were really helpful and the atmosphere was great. The only thing I would say was a downfall was that there was no bin in the bathroom and this can be a problem for women. Apart from that, it was an overall great experience and I would definitely recommend it.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

3rd time staying in this hostel and have never thought for once of regreting my stay Staff are so friendly and the atmosphere in the lobby and among the visitors is amazing Definitely recommended!

This is a really chill and relaxed hostel. Lucas is always up for a laugh and keen to help out, rest of the staff are awesome as well. Always happy to help out, nicest crew ever. Really great location, wifi works well, free breakfast! Never worry about your stuff left in the room, just an all round great place to stay. Would certainly come back.

Wifi was spotty upstairs but generally fantastic place to stay in for the price range. Very helpful and friendly staff and clean toilets.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »