Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Faultless stay at this hostel. Great social areas, amazing staff, great value for money.

The hostel has the best location possible for a hostel in Nice. About a block from the beach and there is a supermarket next door, what more could you ask for. It's a nice night walk around the beach for night life. The kitchen and eatery area is nice and the PS3 is cool too. Staff are very friendly and helpful! Stay here if you are in Nice for sure!!!!

I was only here for one night but the hostel ticked all the boxes for me.

We had a problem in our room and they sent us elsewhere without precious warning, so we had to walk around with a big bag through the city.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Nice enough place, but really small rooms, with no real place to put backpacks...just kind of all over the floor. also, the lockers were not that secure.

I only stayed at this hostel for one night. Located between the train station and the beach, it was perfect for my purposes: I was able to find a great pizza restaurant on the same street, and to take a beautiful early morning walk along the shore. The hostel isn't the quietest place to sleep -- the traffic on the street is loud, and there's no way to avoid disturbing your roommates when you're coming and going. I woke up several times during the night. Free towel and free breakfast, though!

The staff was extremely amicable and helping. Each dorm room has its own bathroom so you don't have to share it with everyone in the hostel. They also have console games, card games, books, DVDs which are free to borrow. The common area with the kitchenette was such a nice place to mingle with fellow guests and the atmosphere was awesome. Would definitely recommend this hostel to all, especially lone travelers.

Amazing hostel with great location, clean rooms and a very friendly staff( specially elsa, if I remember). They got computers, TV, books and other things to help you out too.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • India

Great atmosphere with wonderful staff and cool place to meet people ! Highly recommend !

VERY friendly receptionists. The rooms are clean. The location is excellent. The only cons are the lack of lockers.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »