Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Good atmosphere and clean facilities. The pub crawl was great. Not a bad location since Nice is pretty small anyway. There is a supermarket next door, which is great and staff were very friendly and helpful. Wi-fi was allright. The only problem here would be the lockers, which are actually just little plastic boxes. You can't fit your bag in or anything and it looks so easy to break into. I didn't feel my things were safe in the hostel at all.

I so want to leave a purely positive review, the hostel staff were lovely, great location, nice common area BUT I cannot ignore that I was ravaged by bed bugs, not just one or two bites but heaps across hands, arms, chest, back. This seemed like an isolated problem (two other girls in my dorm were unaffected) and the hostel reacted by evacuating the whole room in order to strip/treat it. I feel bad even writing it, as my stay was otherwise wonderful, but I wouldn't wish the discomfort on anyone!

Would stay here again, location great for everything in Nice. Loved that they supplied beach mats/towels/umbrellas and hats. Very noisy at night from the street noise so close the windows

Location was perfect, 1 block from the beach and the Promenade & 10-15 minutes from the train station. The staff was amazing, breakfast was included and there was wifi, although it wasn't great in the rooms. The lockers aren't very secure; if i was staying in a room with people I didn't know, I would have been more concerned. All the rooms are ensuite, which is nice. Very cool place overall. I was there for four nights and loved it!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »