Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Location was perfect, 1 block from the beach and the Promenade & 10-15 minutes from the train station. The staff was amazing, breakfast was included and there was wifi, although it wasn't great in the rooms. The lockers aren't very secure; if i was staying in a room with people I didn't know, I would have been more concerned. All the rooms are ensuite, which is nice. Very cool place overall. I was there for four nights and loved it!

Happy, friendly staff. 5 min from the beach and just next to the supermarket, perfect! The hotel had breakfast for everyone and beach gear, like umbrellas and matresses free to use. We had a great time here!

Only stayed the one night but from what I experienced it was a good hostel.

It's a nice Hostel, not too big, and in a really good location! It just takes about 2 minutes to get to the beach as well as the oldtiwn. Furthermore, there's an important busstop 2 min away, from which you can go to Cannes, Grasse and to the airport! The hostel itself was a normal hostel, nice staff, it has a kitchen, fridges in every room and a lounge where I've met many nice people! During my stay, some phones got stolen in another room, so be careful, but all in all it was a very good stay

€15/night for a hostel that is 5 minutes from the beach can't be beaten. My bunk bed was remarkably noisy, but that's all I can even think of that bothered me. Breakfast is provided, beach towels and the like are also given. Great atmosphere in the common area for meeting other travelers.

Absolutely loved this hostel. I ended up extending my stay twice. The atmosphere is fantastic. I met so many wonderful people. The common area, while small, is very conducive to meeting new people. The staff were incredible. The location, a block from the beach and next to a grocery store, couldn't be better. The 6 share I was in had squeaky beds, noisy ladders, and creaking doors. Pretty impossible to be quiet. My friends in other rooms said their's were better, though. I'd stay here again.

This was a wonderful hostel. Staff was very friendly, washrooms were always kept clean, so very close to the beach! I had a great experience meeting new people and discovering beautiful Nice! This is a profesionally run hostel!

Really great staff, always willing to help the guests. The hostel provide from towels to sunshade so guests can go to the beach without using their own and forgotten shampoos at disposal to anyone who hadn't brought one

• 29th Sep 2014

Free beach equipment was great. Super close to beach. Friendly staff. No complaints

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »