Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Hostel is very good located, near the beach. There is nice atmosphere and staff are very friendly.

Hostel Meyerbeer was ideal, I stayed in a 6bed ensuite room with our own balcony which was perfect and very clean. The hostel has a very sociable atmosphere, with a nice free breakfast every morning, and a decent kitchen stocked with remnants of people's supplies, i.e. rice etc. Staff are great, Lucas in particular was very welcoming and informative. Wifi works perfectly, you're a block back from the beach and a straight line and ten minutes from the train station - what more can you want!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Great place to stay!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Always love staying here, the staff are very welcoming, i would recommend anyone travelling solo or in groups to stay here

• 21st Apr 2014

Hostel was small but sufficient. Staff were unhelpful and uninviting with the exception of Louis. Breakfast was all prepackaged "things" and was all very average. Even some simple fresh bread would've been nice or some cereal. Beds were uncomfortable and extremely noisy but at least they were clean. Extremely noisy room and when I mentioned to reception the noisy guests in the room above us she looked at me blankly and replied "yeah..." Implying not my problem basically. Wouldn't stay here again

• 20th Apr 2014

This is a great hostel - definitely stay here! Super location, near the beach and the old town that has lots of restaurants/bars, clean, good wifi in all the rooms and awesome staff - so friendly and helpful, especially Lucas! The common room is smallish but cool with computers, games and even a guitar:)

I had an absolutely wonderful stay here. The staff was extremely approachable and helpful and the overall atmosphere was very warm and inviting. Definitely enjoyed my stay overall and would stay here again should I ever return to Nice.

• 17th Apr 2014

This is probably my favorite hostel I have stayed at so far. The staff were EXCELLENT! As soon as I walked in, it was too early to enter, but they offered me to use the shower and towels. Besides that, I have never met friendly hostel staff. The rooms were nice- typical hostel rooms. Every room has its own bathroom which is nice, mine was a little outdated but still completely fine. Also, bring a lock for the lockers. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

• 17th Apr 2014

I had an amazing time at this hostel, the people I met was wonderful, and the location to the water was perfect. It was also very easy to get to from the Nice airport. The hostel was right next door to a supermarket which was great as the hostel had a kitchen. A couple negatives about the hostel was the loud beds, the bathroom that 6 people shared was not cleaned once over the 4 nights we stayed, and the night receptionists were clueless (drunk,unhelpful and unable to book additional nights.)

Fine hostel. Atmosphere lacking because there's no comfy chill out area. Garden furniture isn't very welcoming. Very clean. Printed for free. V close to train station and waterfront. Supermarket downstairs is great. Extra blanket needed for bed, cold at night. Fridge in room very handy. Also individual sockets and lights at bed very good.

Location is great, close to the beach, shops and restaurants, as well as to the train station. Friendly and helpful staff and relaxed atmosphere.

Overall, we had such a wonderful time. Great location - near the beach, train station, promenade anglais, and old Nice. Great, helpful staff. My only negatives were that the breakfast was so-so and the bunkbeds were creaky. We really enjoyed our stay!

• 13th Apr 2014

Amazing hostel with great facilities, was always clean, rooms had ensuites which was a bonus, amazing and friendly staff plus good wifi. Short stroll to the beach - would recommend

Staff were really, really helpful and friendly. The common area had a great vibe and I felt comfortable to sit there or use the kitchen. Great location and easy access to the main beach (promenade) as well as restaurants and shopping. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in nice.

Really great place, felt really at home here, which is an unusual feeling in a hostel i think. Kitchen was really good, there's even an oven. Staff were friendly and it's a great location, right next to the beach. Only thing is the breakfast was really not that good, it's free so I can't complain that much but it was just individually packaged crossaints and they all ran out super fast if you don't get there early. Overall though great place to stay in Nice!

everything was good except for the bed, nothing for ppl with a bad back! They should buy new matresses.

This hostel is really great. It is centrally located and close to the beach. They provide beach towels free of charge. The staff are all great, helpful and informative. It has a great atmosphere. There was even air conditioning in the room i shared. I would definitely stay here if I visit Nice in the future.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »