Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Overall an awesome hostel! Comfortable beds and they even let you take their beach gear without any hassle!

Good location. Spotty wifi but overall, good stay.

I was quite happy about the structure of the place; but on the very first night, someone broke in my room in the middle of the night and stole my phone and 2 others in the room. The manager claims it's not their fault. While it's true that criminals exist nonetheless, the hostel has a really poor security policy: a password to enter the building (that any criminal can observe a guest typing), no staff is there at night, and each room has an old school key, that can be copied easily.

great hostel. it lives up to it's high rating. tended to hang out with the people in my room - I mean we kind of felt like a family or tribe or something, even as old people left and new people came. a little harder to meet people in the common area since we were already hanging out by rooms. I'm staying here again at the end of my trip so I guess that I like place right? P.S. I wish the "lockers" were sturdier and larger - they are smaller plastic bins were you can attach a little lock.

Awesome hostel. 1min walk from the beach and 10mins from train station. Great kitchen and common room so it's easy to meet people.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

The staff was super friendly and very helpful. I enjoyed my stay there and made many friends. I liked the balcony in our room. The only concern that I have is the lockers are easy to break even if I use my own locks. I didn't use them coz the ppl I stayed with were cool.

Great location and friendly staff. Hostel was mediocre but they had the pub crawl organized which I would highly recommend.

Great hostel, great location, great staff. I have nothing bad to say about it!

The location is perfect and the staff is helpful. Can borrow the beach mat at the counter, very friendly. Comparing to other hostels I stayed in London or Germany, the room space and cleanliness can be improved a bit. Well but it may be French standard... not sure. Overall, my stay here was good and enjoyable.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »