Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Meyerbeer was an amazing hostel, so close to the beach (and includes free towels, sun beds and umbrellas) and a short walk from the train station, easily accessible from the airport through local bus services. The staff are super friendly and there's a great social area which brings everyone together. Loved my stay would highly recommend & I'll be back soon :)

They say it's the best hostel and I would agree. It's Nice afterall - a block from the beach, provides beach towels, great lounge area and kitchen. The rooms were well sized, air conditioners, and towels. Not the best cleaning staff - they definitely need to wash the blankets hehe. But did not mind it too much. Well mixed group of people, younger and older, high schoolers and professionals. Would stay again.

The room was very small, I reservated and payed for a 6mixed dorm, but was put in a 8mixed dorm!

The employees at this hostel were not nice. Usually, the staff at the other hostels I've stayed at is very accommodating, friendly and helpful, but the employees here were not. Also, breakfast was terrible and lame. The only good thing about the hostel was it's location because it's a two minute walk from the beach.

I think the locker in the ro could be better, I didn't feel much safe. The beds could be fixed in the wall, because everytime we move it makes noise and kind of bother the person above/ below. Other than that small things I highly recommend to stay in the hostel! I had a great time!

Beach Umbrellas and beach towels provided for free, excellent :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »