Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Hostel was in an awesome central location, close to the beach as well. We had a triple private room which had a balcony and was a nice size for my friends and I. The only problem was that when we showered, the third person always had no hot water which was a shame and meant that one of us would shower in reception. Other then that, the staff we really friendly and super helpful and the kitchen was really well equipped! Would highly recommend :)

I loved my time here. I met great people and the staff was very interactive. it is definitely a hostel for a younger crowd, but coming back and making meals in the kitchen and interacting with fellow travelers and the receptionist was great. They also do a great job of cleaning constantly. I would stay here again for sure.

Decent place. Right near beach. Not very social atmosphere, but they have a common area and most people come to the French Riviera to sight see and not party. Internet cuts on and off all the time. Some of the staff is helpful. Short haired receptionist was always of no help though and provided no assistance.

Great location! I had issues with the wifi going in and out but other than that I had a great stay.

• 29th Mar 2015

Super clean with awesome staff and a great location (really close to the beach and right next to a carrefour!). The hostel has a complete kitchen that is open to everyone, the rooms are new and comfortable (with bathroon and fridge availabe and also lights and socket plugs for each bed). It also offers board games, playstation and a tv with some movies for those who want it. I do recommend it!

Mayerbeer has been my favorite hostel I've stayed at yet. The common room is small, which forces you to talk to the other people there, and such cool people I met! Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Even when I couldn't extend my stay with them, they pointed me to the best hostels they knew about. Once I was at my new hostel, I still went back due to Meyerbeer somehow attracting so many great people. Lockers are small. Doors to room are weird, and sometimes my roommates left it open.

It was good stay. Will definitely check in here again!

Staff was awesome! Elsa and Ella are the best. Beds were super loud, but that's my only complaint.

The staff were friendly and helpful. Great location just 3min walk to the beach

Great location and nice quiet hostel with solid kitchen and common room and cosmfortable beds. Wifi works well and the staff are very friendly and know a lot about the city if you ask

Amazing hostel with the best staff!!! So friendly and accomodating! Other travellers were social and met lots of amazing people here!! Definitely recommend and would have stayed much longer if I could!

Absolute best hostel I have stayed at hands down. The staff was incredible. My phone was stolen the previous day and I can't say how much the staff (a man named Luis) went out of his way to help me get a new phone in nice. Can't say enough good things about this place. Stay here.

They move me from 8bed room to single room without any extra carge! Very close to the sea! Friendly and helpful guy at reception. Breakfast included.

Super delayed review but I stayed here in early March and loved it. Great location - right near the beach just wish it was a little closer to the old town. Staff were helpful and friendly. I mistakenly thought I booked an all female form - I was traveling on my own but I guess those don't exist in Nice? Anyway staff let me switch to my own room of course for the extra cost but that's to be expected. LOVED Nice. Would definitely come back.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »