Hostel Miguel Reviews

Central Area, Tourist Avenue, San Pedro La Laguna, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala

The best breakfast we have had in Guatemala. Loved it.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Wales

We appreciate your booking and stay with us with your group and we are thankful for your review. Your group's leader is a head chef in UK and we are very pleased our chef was able to cook to your standard. It is our pleasure hosting your group sir.The truth vindicates itself. Regards, thank you and Cheers!.

We stayed there for 4 nights. The room was ok but not big enough for 4 persons. The breakfast was nice, we had different choices and the wife of the hostel owner prepared it with love. Even though we were the only guests over there it took more than half an hour to prepare the food. The staff was ok if they were at the hostel, if we would have lost the key we wouldn't have been able to get in. Beside of that the shower had hot water, really hot water - what is worse than cold water.

Thanks for your personal opinion but it would be good for the public to also know that you added more nights in the same room and hostel after you were due for checkout,why add more nights if the product in general was not good enough for you?.People's review is a direct reflection of whom they are and it is good for a good judge to listen to both sides of a matter before making a conscise and a correct decison.Cheers!

The family running the hostel was lovely, and cooked a good breakfast. Dorms rooms were small but beds were comfy. Private rooms were nice. Doorbell was never answered so always remember keys. Pretty much no social scence when we were there unfortunately.

Price is very good and breakfast is included and tasteful

Muchas Gracias Senior por tu revision.It was our pleasure hosting you.Cheers!

Generally a good stay. The owner's son can be a little noisy in the morning, but you get that with kids.

Muhas gracias senior por tu revision.Thank you for booking and staying with us,It was our pleasure hosting you sir .Cheers!

A very nice place, Miguel is a great host. The breakfast was really nice!

Thank you sir for booking and staying with us.It's always our pleasure to host you. Gracias Senior! cheers!

nice chilled vibe here, the owner is always up for a chat or a deep & meaningful discussion about life. staff are great for ideas of things to do

I stayed here a few weeks ago but I loved my stay in Hostel miguel. It was a bit quiet when I was there but I think that was because of the end of dry season. Miguel was really helpful and was great to chat to. Gave me and my friend a lot of information and if I ever go back to Lake Atitlan I will defo stay here again. Cheers Miguel!

Gracias superior para su revisión.We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and it was our pleasure hosting you.Regards and hope to host you again sir.

Very friendly place, with a cool terrace on top to chill, read, listen to music, watch a movie, have a nap in the hammock, and so on. It is also much more relaxed and quieter than the hostels that my friends were staying in in San Pedro. The rooms are simple but secure and comfy. Miguel is a cool dude too. Cheers Miguel!

• 19th Oct 2013

Thank you very much for such a thoughtful,constructive and truthful review about hostel Miguel and it's staff.We are thankful to you for portraying the truth exactly how it is to others and we wish you a great Travel.We are happy to have hosted you successful and grateful that you were satisfied with our services. The Truth Vindicates itself and can never be bent.Gracias Senior!

View all Lake Atitlan Hostels