Hostel Mikolase Alse Reviews

Na Vysinach 2, Praha 7, Prague, Czech Republic

Stayed here Dec 28-Jan 1 2014. Really impressed. Good facilities - in our room were two good single beds, tv, fridge, table and chairs, wardrobe. And a superb shower. Would stay here again! Staff very helpful too.

• 28th Dec 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

The hostel is very well located, a tram station is round the corner and big park Letná as well. It´s clean. I was not really satisfied with the staff, when I called from an airport if I can leave my luggage in the hostel, the lady was surprised telling me that I do not have any reservation! She accepted me anyway and when I arrived she confirmed my reservation. When I was leaving the hostel to catch my train, there was nobody in the reception to whom I could give the keys!!!

I have the best accommodation in hostel Mikolase Alse. I've been in alot hostels and other accommodations but it realy positive surprised me.

I was not informad when I arrived about anything - just that my room is on the 4th floor...that's all

Price is great, secure and clean. You need to be good with public transportation from Sparta station to the other side of the river. Close to the castle and Petrin Hill

• 12th Aug 2013