Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

An odd experience; hostel was on the fifth floor of a hole in the wall. Our room was ok: mattresses were hard and outside was pretty noisy. The bathrooms were not great: shower flooded whenever we tried to use it. It was really close to a metro stop and a short walk from old town. Staff was friendly enough. Average overall.

The staff did not seem especially friendly or helpful. Our room was right beside the common room, which was very loud at night because there were other guests drinking and partying. It was a great location, but the atmosphere did not feel particularly welcoming.

i think each bed should have a "night table" with a socket on it and light.. it's a simple thing that makes our life easier while staying in a hostel... and also think that the showers should have a "shampoo and soap holder", it'd be also more practical for the users

It was really bad. The ground of floor was creaking. Internet was also slow. If someone speaks out of the room, you can hear. Beds were not comfortable and super clean, but it's ok for one night.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

This hostel is not a great like that ones that have many services and structure such as bars and a location where the hosts can meet each other. On the other hand, it is fine because its localization if so close to the center of Prague, International Bus Station and it's so easy to go to Airport because is so close to the subway. You can meet the city just by walking!

• 24th Mar 2015

Hostel Miles was a great experience! The location was perfect for walking to all of the sites, shops, and nightlife. The staff were extremely helpful and even went above and beyond what was expected. The room was a great size and we loved staying there!

• 14th Mar 2015

I felt really comfortable in Hostel Miles, located really close to Mustek metro station, between the historical centre and Wenceslao Square. I was in a seven-people room but it was too big, so I didnt feel overwhelmed. The bathroom is OK for price but the reception zone is cold and quiet. Its in the fifth floor of a live street and the door is always open in front of the lift. Sometimes, there is nobody in reception, I think it could be easy to enter without control. However, i have no problem

My first impression was terrible. I got in early bc I took an overnight train from Kraków. When I arrived, reception wasn't open (until 9am) so I waited 2 hours. Once he arrived, he was very rude and wouldn't tell me what came next. He said I was too early (which I knew). When I came back at 2pm he was still rude to me. The kitchen had little utensils - I couldn't even cut a potatoe as the knives sucked. The bathrooms and rooms were somewhat clean. No atmosphere here. I would not return again!

very good local at central、near railway station and central bus station、room is really big!very clean and comfortable!more special very safely!

A very cheap and well placed hostel in the heart of the city centre and very close to metro station restaurants and shops. Perfect !

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Morocco

PRICE PRICE PRICE

• 3rd Feb 2015

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Great location, very close to all sights and train station. The rooms are perfect sized, and bathrooms are very clean. I appreciated the complimentary lockers that lock, and how accommodating the staff was. Kitchen for cooking with tea and coffee was a huge plus. I will tell anyone who comes to Prague to stay here!

We were greeted by a man who didn't really know what he was doing, he didn't tell us how much the hostel was but took the card and was on the phone to his boss asking how to take payment. The room and bathroom was very clean, the kitchen was ok but was grotty and looked like it had never been cleaned. There is no atmosphere in the hostel. The location is great though, 5 min walk from the train station and 10 min walk to the main square. It's ok if you don't spend much time here.

Very basic hostel, but it's ok if you're not looking for parties. Attention to the directions: thee hostel is not located beside a Sbarro, as shown on the picture.

I would always recommend Hostel Miles, if you are looking for a central located hostel. It is very basic, but you will find everything you need. Hostel Miles has many bathrooms/restrooms available and we never had the situation to wait in line. Please don't foget to pack bathroom shoes e.g. flipflops as some bathrooms are very slippery. Pity that the common room is located next to a sleeping room so you can't stay there longer than 11pm.

• 29th Dec 2014

Fantastic location, quiet hostel altough the street trams can be noisy

Comfortable beds, lockers provided, toilets and showers are adequate. Kitchen is in dire need of a new fridge with a working freezer.

Very good location, just a few minutes walk from the old town, facilities were clean and rooms and bathrooms quite big, lack of a bar where to chill out and meet people but apart from that it is a nice hostel.

Very excellent hostel. I recommend. 10

Location is excellent, tram and metro stops are just near the hostel, Charles bridge and main train station are at 10-15 min walk. Room and bathroom were quite clean, but the kitchen..Fridge was smelly and disgusting

• 25th Nov 2014