Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

Easy to get to - near Wenceslas square. Very clean as well (although I'll never know why the cleaner cleaned at 8am!!) Staff were like zombies. The guy who checked us in barely said 2 words, not even where a bathroom was.

Amazing location, incredibly central. We didn't need to get any public transport because everything was within walking distance. Staff were not friendly but they were helpful. Have to hold the shower head to shower and some shower heads were much to low

The owner was very friendly. The free vodka was a nice touch, however it was disappointing that towels werent supplied

• 18th Jan 2016

Good hostel, and nice that they accommodated our separated bookings :) Bit of a dud with the atmosphere, but might just be the time of year. Toilets are a bit temperamental but would recommend as somewhere to stay in Prague.

Excellent value for money

Loved hostel miles and I loved Prague. Couldn't ask for a better location. It's far enough from old town that you can visit a bar and avoid tourist prices, but close enough that a short ten minute walk will take you to glorious sights. My receptionist when I arrived suggested Vítkov Hill to me and it did not disappoint! I am so thankful for her suggestion. Comfy beds, secure feeling. I would come back.

Location was great, bed was good.

well, at first I was a little bit worried, cause the price for the ensuite was incredibly cheap. then I got so well surprised. it looked more like an apartment, with a comfortable living room with two big couches, a computer, a kitchen, a good bedroom and a nice bathroom! so cosy, and very silent too. the location is great, next to everything in a very charming street full of galleries, restaurants and cinemas. just loved Prague.

• 13th Nov 2015

Wifi is not stable. Bathroom and toilet are not really clean.

Great Double bed dorm! Own kitchen and two Couches inclusive.

We stayed in a 4 bed female dorm, and this is the second time that I visited this hostel. The great location is the main reason I chose here: very close to old town, has no need to take public transport. Yet the cleanliness of the bathroom can be improved: the sink was blocked in one of the bathrooms. Overall, I grade it for 75 out of 100.

The Hostel is located in a good place, the Workers are polite and the Room is good. By the oder hand the bathroom, the kitchen and the other places aren't so clean and that makes the Atmosphäre worse. The rooms are enough clean.

• 12th Aug 2015

As is evident by the number of reviews which I have hitherto posted, I travel a great deal, and oftentimes choose to stay in hostels. This particular hostel (Hostel Miles) is the best I've yet to find in Prague. The rooms are clean, the staff is polite, and if you're a tourist, you're within walking distance of Wenscelaus Square. My only complaint (a minor one, at that), is that the kitchen in rather tiny. Bottom line? If you wish to avoid noisy, smelly, and loud "party" hostels, go here.