Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

Free wifi, only 2 bathrooms (that I saw), average security. They do have large under-the-bed lockers, which is a plus, and it's VERY centrally located. It just felt more like a hotel than a hostel, because I had no real interaction with staff other than my check-in. This hostel is more of a place to leave your stuff while you're out exploring and crash at night. If that's what you're looking for, then this place is perfect, but there's no common space so it's hard to meet other people there.

Great location! Not a party hostel. Walls really thin you can here everything on the whole floor especially when people decide to have a big night out. Girls at reception not helpful at all they really don't have a clue. Still a reasonable place to stay for a few nights! I'd recommend it if your not in for a party place!

The security locker made me feel more comfortable to leave my stuff at the hostel, I didn't have to worry about it and could enjoy my day so much more! The staff were very helpful and nice, and the fact that we could leave our belongings in the hostel after having already checked out was an added bonus! You have a very happy customer in ma and I'v already recommended you to my friends!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Just a place to stay cheaper and sleep, nothing more. Moreover, Wifi doesn't work properly in the rooms which far from the router. Definitely far from being a place for socializing and meeting with other travellers.

Hi, I stayed there, paid just 90CYK per night which is absolutely cheap for location.Bed was clean,good bedding and there was half naked girl I guess from Russia,so erotic night. I like it s in heart of the city,Wncles square and 24/7 reception, looks very clean,nice and new. usual price for night is about 300CYK to 500CYK and 1200CYK for hotel at least.Lockers for free and good connection to any part of the city.You will feel the city rush there.Absolutely happy about this place.

Great location, nice and bright spacious dorms. Friendly and helpful staff. Fast wi-fi in addition to two computers available to guests. The kitchen is a bit small and this is a party hostel. You can buy beer at reception at any time. This is great if you are the one having the party; not so great if you want a quiet time.

I happened to stay at Hostel Miles during the non-peak period (March 2014), so even though I secured a 4-bedded dorm, I got the whole room to myself! The hostel itself is rather quiet, which I appreciated. I checked in past midnight on the first night and they conveniently handed over my keys to the building's receptionist on the first floor. However, due to it's prime location, the noise from partygoers along the side road were crazibly audible from my room past midnight :(

Great location, just above a metro stop so easy access to everything. Security is decent. Storage lockers available for every bed with provided locks, but the doors to the rooms don't lock automatically. My room was quite loud at night as the window overlooked a main street. Staff is very helpful, but there isn't really anything to do at the hostel itself. Free coffee, though. Great value, would stay again.

The location was excellent although I was lost looking for the place.. The price was excellent for the money.. The place was clean but kitchen need more attention.. Some receptionist were friendly and helpful in giving advises but some were reluctant to talk. Overal I loved the place

• 18th Jan 2014

We enjoyed our stay at hostel Miles a lot! The staff was always friendly and it was no problem to print out online tickets e.g. The stay was very cheap but the room we stayed in was very comfortable and clean. The bathroom on the other hand could have used some more attention. Still, we got more than we expected and I would recommend that hostel to everybody who is looking for a cheap accomodation without unnecessary luxury. Plus the 24 hour reception and central location are a huge bonus!

• 7th Jan 2014

Very nice hostel, Comfortable beds. The hostel was nice and quiet but the street outside was not!

good hostel, especially for the price

Good location. Hair-dryer provided. Poor wifi in room. 5 bathrooms shared by all people. Not very good but not so bad. Enough for a backpacker.

Was perfect for my needs

Pretty good hostle. The location is excellent. I couldn't ask for a better hostel in this location for the price I paid. There's are lots of shops and restaurants around this area. The staff are helpful, I took advantage of the free luggage storage service. My room was big and very spacious. The beds and pillows were comfortable. Unfortunately there was no curtains. There are free computers for guests to use, which is good.

This hostel was the best in Prague for us because we payed for "deluxe double room". It has 2 rooms plus one huge bathroom and bathtub, it was well decorated and had 2 coaches, 1 table and all kitchen stuffs,refrigerator, hot plate and so on. So for young couples that want to stay long in Prague this place is the BEST. It has anything required. Price of the room were also good (14 euro per night). Before finding this hostel we have searched a lot and we believe this hostel is number one.

Very nice hostel for cheap price. Located only 7 min walk from old town square, free wifi, helpful staff, clean and nice atmosphere.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Latvia

It's a really cheap price, atmosphere and convenience. So i was really satisfied with it.