Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice place to stay in Praha. Good and helpful staff

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Vietnam

very well located, just next to wenceslas square. Luggage storage with key in rooms which is great. Place was clean and the shower I used was private and clean.

It was really a great place to stay. Very close to a subway so that you can go anywhere easily. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Atmosphere is excellent. Party hostel. Don't think twice to stay at this place.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Sri Lanka

The appartment and 3-bed rooms have quite some space, but the rooms with more beds are really small. On the check in you should pay with CZK, otherwise if you pay with EUR the conversion is not favourable.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Colombia

As central as you can get, trams running right outside the door. Pros: no bunk beds, nice and clean, excellent mattresses, hot showers, friendly staff and free coffee/tea. Cons: "standing only" computers.

It was a great staying. I highl recomend it.. nice staff. confortable bedroom, very clean and close to a lot off touristic places.

This hostel is so close to everything, tram outside the door, 6 steps into Wenceslas square, spotless clean big rooms, loads of showers/toilets. What more can I say apart from the excellent wifi for a change, great.

Beds had lockers below it, what was very positive. The hostel is in the 5th floor of an old building and the guy at the entrance never checked if I was staying at the hostel or not. The location is ok, you are near one of the main squares and a few blocks away from the rest. Also, close to the metro station. Internet was quite slow but it worked in the room.

I stayed in this hostel couple times and I will stay there again whenever I come back to Prague .The bed is really clean and fresh ; they have more bathroom and toilet to use .I definitely recommend this hostel to everyone .

Do yourself a favor, stay here and when you arrive in town with your luggage just treat yourself to a taxi. I got off the bus on the wrong side of town and taxi was only about $11. Got settled & showered & went out walking. Great location. Very clean. People are a little bit more interactive and it is not a party hostel. It felt very safe with 24 hour security desk in the lobby, good elevator, nice sized bathrooms and plenty of them. Guests are a little older than average age in Berlin hostels.

Great hostel, more like a flatshare with a kitchen and living room to use. Perfect location next to Wenceslas Square and free coffee.

We enjoyed our stay at Hostel Miles The Hostel was close to all the things that we wanted to see The Staff were all friendly and very helpful The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable Also the lockers were good as we were able to put all our things in them knowing everything was safe Next time we visit Prague We will stay there

A small place! It may be hard to find at fist time, but it have wonderful location!

I lost the way. so find the hostel is too hard;(but you don't worry. Hostel is near by wachulaf(i dont know the spell;()and staff was so kind and hostel facility was clean. But the bathroom was little old

• 12th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Had a really good time. Friendly, helpful staff. Yurik especially was went out of his way to help me find trains and busses to Zakopane. Good hostel. Highly recommend.

No wifi in apartment was disappointing. Apartment kitchen was very dirty. Apartment beds were comfortable and room was quiet. Bathroom shower was a vary poor set up.

Rather good hostel, bonus point was the big locker which could fit our luggage!

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The restroom in the "deluxe apartment" smelled a bit from either disuse or accumulated water, but it cleared up after the first day.

Hostel Miles is a clean, well organized place to stay. The beds were comfortable and the rooms very bright and clean. We were able to leave our bags with them after checkout and even come back to take a quick shower before heading off to the train. It was calm while we were there (no other guests were partying or anything like that), which for us was a good thing.

I read people complaining about trekking their luggage to the 5th floor - there's a bloody elevator right at the entrance. It was quiet, not for really meeting other people. It was a bit annoying that they wouldn't take american express but no where in prague does anyway. Also I didn't figure out that I had to ask for the remote to my air conditioning till day 3. Made for a few hot uncomfortable sleeps. All and all great location right at the subway and central. Hard to find the entrance.

• 7th Jun 2014