Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

My first impression was terrible. I got in early bc I took an overnight train from Kraków. When I arrived, reception wasn't open (until 9am) so I waited 2 hours. Once he arrived, he was very rude and wouldn't tell me what came next. He said I was too early (which I knew). When I came back at 2pm he was still rude to me. The kitchen had little utensils - I couldn't even cut a potatoe as the knives sucked. The bathrooms and rooms were somewhat clean. No atmosphere here. I would not return again!

very good local at central、near railway station and central bus station、room is really big!very clean and comfortable!more special very safely!

A very cheap and well placed hostel in the heart of the city centre and very close to metro station restaurants and shops. Perfect !

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Morocco

PRICE PRICE PRICE

• 3rd Feb 2015

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Great location, very close to all sights and train station. The rooms are perfect sized, and bathrooms are very clean. I appreciated the complimentary lockers that lock, and how accommodating the staff was. Kitchen for cooking with tea and coffee was a huge plus. I will tell anyone who comes to Prague to stay here!

We were greeted by a man who didn't really know what he was doing, he didn't tell us how much the hostel was but took the card and was on the phone to his boss asking how to take payment. The room and bathroom was very clean, the kitchen was ok but was grotty and looked like it had never been cleaned. There is no atmosphere in the hostel. The location is great though, 5 min walk from the train station and 10 min walk to the main square. It's ok if you don't spend much time here.

Very basic hostel, but it's ok if you're not looking for parties. Attention to the directions: thee hostel is not located beside a Sbarro, as shown on the picture.

I would always recommend Hostel Miles, if you are looking for a central located hostel. It is very basic, but you will find everything you need. Hostel Miles has many bathrooms/restrooms available and we never had the situation to wait in line. Please don't foget to pack bathroom shoes e.g. flipflops as some bathrooms are very slippery. Pity that the common room is located next to a sleeping room so you can't stay there longer than 11pm.

• 29th Dec 2014

Fantastic location, quiet hostel altough the street trams can be noisy

Comfortable beds, lockers provided, toilets and showers are adequate. Kitchen is in dire need of a new fridge with a working freezer.

Very good location, just a few minutes walk from the old town, facilities were clean and rooms and bathrooms quite big, lack of a bar where to chill out and meet people but apart from that it is a nice hostel.

Very excellent hostel. I recommend. 10

Location is excellent, tram and metro stops are just near the hostel, Charles bridge and main train station are at 10-15 min walk. Room and bathroom were quite clean, but the kitchen..Fridge was smelly and disgusting

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Russia

Super nice hostel for the price in a great location. Feels newly remodeled and looks extremely clean. would stay again.

This hostel has a good location. It wasn't too hard to find. It is called "Accommodation Miles" Beds were clean and pre-made which is nice. Bathrooms were good. There was a lot of noise from the street and the rooms were hot, so it was a bit hard to sleep!! The lockers were big, but under the bed, so HARD to pull out and the lockers need to be wiped out, they were slightly dirty. We had drunks in our room too, which was disappointing, but nothing the hostel can do about that. Overall, good.

The place was great, they only thing they lacked was something to do in the common areas beside eating. People were not staying in the hostel to socialize, so adding some activity would increase the experience.

Not quite as clean as I had expected given the previous reviews but not too bad and given the price per night it was still great value for money. Great lockers and no bunk beds is definitely a bonus too. Would stay again.

• 6th Nov 2014

Very nice place to stay in Praha. Good and helpful staff

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Vietnam

very well located, just next to wenceslas square. Luggage storage with key in rooms which is great. Place was clean and the shower I used was private and clean.

It was really a great place to stay. Very close to a subway so that you can go anywhere easily. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Atmosphere is excellent. Party hostel. Don't think twice to stay at this place.

• 17th Sep 2014