Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

Had a really good time. Friendly, helpful staff. Yurik especially was went out of his way to help me find trains and busses to Zakopane. Good hostel. Highly recommend.

No wifi in apartment was disappointing. Apartment kitchen was very dirty. Apartment beds were comfortable and room was quiet. Bathroom shower was a vary poor set up.

Rather good hostel, bonus point was the big locker which could fit our luggage!

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The restroom in the "deluxe apartment" smelled a bit from either disuse or accumulated water, but it cleared up after the first day.

Hostel Miles is a clean, well organized place to stay. The beds were comfortable and the rooms very bright and clean. We were able to leave our bags with them after checkout and even come back to take a quick shower before heading off to the train. It was calm while we were there (no other guests were partying or anything like that), which for us was a good thing.

I read people complaining about trekking their luggage to the 5th floor - there's a bloody elevator right at the entrance. It was quiet, not for really meeting other people. It was a bit annoying that they wouldn't take american express but no where in prague does anyway. Also I didn't figure out that I had to ask for the remote to my air conditioning till day 3. Made for a few hot uncomfortable sleeps. All and all great location right at the subway and central. Hard to find the entrance.

• 7th Jun 2014

The location is great because it is less than a 10 min walk to old town square. Plus it is right next to Wenceslas square. Other hostels near by cost a lot more. The beds were comfortable and the rooms and facilities were clean. The kitchen was small but we never needed it. The only thing the hostel lacked was maps of places to go (such as cool lesser known sights, cheap places to eat and bars). The staff was nice, but not very helpful. Either way I would stay there again.

Great location. Nice and quiet hostel, not much going in which is what I was looking for. Comfy beds, plenty of showers for the number of people there. Only problem no curtains in one window and very small in the other so was woken up as soon as the sun came up, add curtains to the room and it would be excellent.

Very nice and clean hostel with an excellent location. Highly recommended.

The room for 2 people was gorgeous! 2 rooms + kitchen facilities. Right in the city centre and very close to metro. Staff is very nice and friendly. Can't imagine better hostel!

Free wifi, only 2 bathrooms (that I saw), average security. They do have large under-the-bed lockers, which is a plus, and it's VERY centrally located. It just felt more like a hotel than a hostel, because I had no real interaction with staff other than my check-in. This hostel is more of a place to leave your stuff while you're out exploring and crash at night. If that's what you're looking for, then this place is perfect, but there's no common space so it's hard to meet other people there.

Great location! Not a party hostel. Walls really thin you can here everything on the whole floor especially when people decide to have a big night out. Girls at reception not helpful at all they really don't have a clue. Still a reasonable place to stay for a few nights! I'd recommend it if your not in for a party place!

The security locker made me feel more comfortable to leave my stuff at the hostel, I didn't have to worry about it and could enjoy my day so much more! The staff were very helpful and nice, and the fact that we could leave our belongings in the hostel after having already checked out was an added bonus! You have a very happy customer in ma and I'v already recommended you to my friends!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Just a place to stay cheaper and sleep, nothing more. Moreover, Wifi doesn't work properly in the rooms which far from the router. Definitely far from being a place for socializing and meeting with other travellers.

Hi, I stayed there, paid just 90CYK per night which is absolutely cheap for location.Bed was clean,good bedding and there was half naked girl I guess from Russia,so erotic night. I like it s in heart of the city,Wncles square and 24/7 reception, looks very clean,nice and new. usual price for night is about 300CYK to 500CYK and 1200CYK for hotel at least.Lockers for free and good connection to any part of the city.You will feel the city rush there.Absolutely happy about this place.

Great location, nice and bright spacious dorms. Friendly and helpful staff. Fast wi-fi in addition to two computers available to guests. The kitchen is a bit small and this is a party hostel. You can buy beer at reception at any time. This is great if you are the one having the party; not so great if you want a quiet time.

I happened to stay at Hostel Miles during the non-peak period (March 2014), so even though I secured a 4-bedded dorm, I got the whole room to myself! The hostel itself is rather quiet, which I appreciated. I checked in past midnight on the first night and they conveniently handed over my keys to the building's receptionist on the first floor. However, due to it's prime location, the noise from partygoers along the side road were crazibly audible from my room past midnight :(