Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

Receiving a free shot of wodka when I entered the hostel gave me a wrong impression about the atmosphere. The hostel was fully booked, but there were no people around in the common room at all. If you're traveling on your own and want to meet new people, this is not a good choice. The location is very convenient, though, and the beds are comfortable. The kitchen and shower rooms are OK. Just the basic needs and clean enough.

• 25th Jul 2015

Perfect location, close to metro station and attractions. The hostel is clean, comfortable and safe.

The location saves everything. The staff is just the worst I saw in my life. Except one who was really cool, they were always in bad mood, as if they were helping us, not being paid for it. The kitchen has no cleaning soap so everything is a little bit dirty. When we asked the staff she didn't speak English (and this one, every time you talk to her she answers in Czech). The reception is close from 11PM to 9 AM, so if you have a problem, you are just in trouble.

Was very disappointed with how much difficulty I had with the wifi. Frustrating!

I loved this hostel. The bedrooms were clean and the beds were really comfortable. Bathrooms were clean, too. Great wifi in the rooms and air conditioning. Location was great, and the hostel is inside a cool building, with 24 hr security at the entrance. Lockers under the beds come with a key, felt very safe. Everything in walking distance, but also right next to underground stop. Definitely recommend Hostel Miles & will stay here next time I'm in Prague!

I really like this hostel, it was so clean and well located, the stuff was organized, everything went perfect!

Very central location, very clean and safe facilities. Not much of an atmosphere in the hostel, and the wifi wasn't that great. But the laundry service was very helpful. Also you guys need to buy more then one knife for the kitchen. Over all, a good stay.

Beds were very comfortable, although I was staying on a top bunk and it had no barrier, so could have fallen off. Bathrooms were good though and clean, lockers were good too. Wifi was rubbish, hardly worked during our stay. But generally a good stay and staff were helpful

My stay was tarnished by 2 other guests in the dorm. One of which left her belongings all over and around her bed that I actually took a photo as it was the messiest thing I've ever seen. Hostel workers saw this and obviously said nothing. The same girl came back from bring out at 2am and then proceeded to pack her bags with the light on for thr next 2 hours. Despite there being hostel rules that we have to sign about being considerate, their was no one their to enforce it or to ring.

Everything was ok :) and nice people

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Spain

When I first arrived at the hostel with no keys I was able to access the premise. Pretty much anyone can walk in. I arrived upstairs, they stole the first ninth from me because I arrived too late and they threaten to cancel my reservation because I arrived "too late" I decided to stay there anyway because I had no choice and they gave me such a problem indicating my sister couldn't visit me, she needed to book a room as well. Did I mentioned the locker didn't work to hide my belonging? Just dont

Nice friendly staff who allowed me to leave my luggage at the store after check out. Able to cook there too and 2 handy computers to use. Nice big lockers under the bed for use.

I'd recommend it. Perfect location, clean and friendly stuff. Thanks

My boyfriend and I had a private room and bathroom. The room was huge! It had a living room area with couches and a kitchen, a bedroom with a nice big bed, and a good size bathroom. The bathroom smelled like mildew pretty badly and the water had a way of spraying outside the shower door and soaking the floor if we weren't careful. The room had a 1970's feel to it. Lots of big windows for light and fresh air! The staff was pretty nice and helpful. The wifi was very slow and unreliable.

Great location and staff is very helpful. Would stay here again.

• 2nd May 2015

The hostel is situated on the 5th floor of a building, to which pretty much everyone can access, since the doorman would open the door to everyone. The location is great, right in the city center! The facilities are fine, but the windows inside the room are horrible and there are no curtains.

It's a little hard to find as it is on the 5th floor of an apartment building and there's only a small sign for it. It's very basic. You are not supposed to lock the door to the room which was a little odd, but there are compartments with built in locks under each bed that you can use. The bathrooms are all for one person, and they are in random places so you have to search for them. Overall not a bad experience, but it definitely could be improved.

An odd experience; hostel was on the fifth floor of a hole in the wall. Our room was ok: mattresses were hard and outside was pretty noisy. The bathrooms were not great: shower flooded whenever we tried to use it. It was really close to a metro stop and a short walk from old town. Staff was friendly enough. Average overall.

The staff did not seem especially friendly or helpful. Our room was right beside the common room, which was very loud at night because there were other guests drinking and partying. It was a great location, but the atmosphere did not feel particularly welcoming.

i think each bed should have a "night table" with a socket on it and light.. it's a simple thing that makes our life easier while staying in a hostel... and also think that the showers should have a "shampoo and soap holder", it'd be also more practical for the users