Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

Very central location, very clean and safe facilities. Not much of an atmosphere in the hostel, and the wifi wasn't that great. But the laundry service was very helpful. Also you guys need to buy more then one knife for the kitchen. Over all, a good stay.

Beds were very comfortable, although I was staying on a top bunk and it had no barrier, so could have fallen off. Bathrooms were good though and clean, lockers were good too. Wifi was rubbish, hardly worked during our stay. But generally a good stay and staff were helpful

My stay was tarnished by 2 other guests in the dorm. One of which left her belongings all over and around her bed that I actually took a photo as it was the messiest thing I've ever seen. Hostel workers saw this and obviously said nothing. The same girl came back from bring out at 2am and then proceeded to pack her bags with the light on for thr next 2 hours. Despite there being hostel rules that we have to sign about being considerate, their was no one their to enforce it or to ring.

Everything was ok :) and nice people

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Spain

When I first arrived at the hostel with no keys I was able to access the premise. Pretty much anyone can walk in. I arrived upstairs, they stole the first ninth from me because I arrived too late and they threaten to cancel my reservation because I arrived "too late" I decided to stay there anyway because I had no choice and they gave me such a problem indicating my sister couldn't visit me, she needed to book a room as well. Did I mentioned the locker didn't work to hide my belonging? Just dont

Nice friendly staff who allowed me to leave my luggage at the store after check out. Able to cook there too and 2 handy computers to use. Nice big lockers under the bed for use.

I'd recommend it. Perfect location, clean and friendly stuff. Thanks

My boyfriend and I had a private room and bathroom. The room was huge! It had a living room area with couches and a kitchen, a bedroom with a nice big bed, and a good size bathroom. The bathroom smelled like mildew pretty badly and the water had a way of spraying outside the shower door and soaking the floor if we weren't careful. The room had a 1970's feel to it. Lots of big windows for light and fresh air! The staff was pretty nice and helpful. The wifi was very slow and unreliable.

Great location and staff is very helpful. Would stay here again.

• 2nd May 2015

The hostel is situated on the 5th floor of a building, to which pretty much everyone can access, since the doorman would open the door to everyone. The location is great, right in the city center! The facilities are fine, but the windows inside the room are horrible and there are no curtains.

It's a little hard to find as it is on the 5th floor of an apartment building and there's only a small sign for it. It's very basic. You are not supposed to lock the door to the room which was a little odd, but there are compartments with built in locks under each bed that you can use. The bathrooms are all for one person, and they are in random places so you have to search for them. Overall not a bad experience, but it definitely could be improved.

An odd experience; hostel was on the fifth floor of a hole in the wall. Our room was ok: mattresses were hard and outside was pretty noisy. The bathrooms were not great: shower flooded whenever we tried to use it. It was really close to a metro stop and a short walk from old town. Staff was friendly enough. Average overall.

The staff did not seem especially friendly or helpful. Our room was right beside the common room, which was very loud at night because there were other guests drinking and partying. It was a great location, but the atmosphere did not feel particularly welcoming.

i think each bed should have a "night table" with a socket on it and light.. it's a simple thing that makes our life easier while staying in a hostel... and also think that the showers should have a "shampoo and soap holder", it'd be also more practical for the users

It was really bad. The ground of floor was creaking. Internet was also slow. If someone speaks out of the room, you can hear. Beds were not comfortable and super clean, but it's ok for one night.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

This hostel is not a great like that ones that have many services and structure such as bars and a location where the hosts can meet each other. On the other hand, it is fine because its localization if so close to the center of Prague, International Bus Station and it's so easy to go to Airport because is so close to the subway. You can meet the city just by walking!

• 24th Mar 2015

Hostel Miles was a great experience! The location was perfect for walking to all of the sites, shops, and nightlife. The staff were extremely helpful and even went above and beyond what was expected. The room was a great size and we loved staying there!

• 14th Mar 2015

I felt really comfortable in Hostel Miles, located really close to Mustek metro station, between the historical centre and Wenceslao Square. I was in a seven-people room but it was too big, so I didnt feel overwhelmed. The bathroom is OK for price but the reception zone is cold and quiet. Its in the fifth floor of a live street and the door is always open in front of the lift. Sometimes, there is nobody in reception, I think it could be easy to enter without control. However, i have no problem

My first impression was terrible. I got in early bc I took an overnight train from Kraków. When I arrived, reception wasn't open (until 9am) so I waited 2 hours. Once he arrived, he was very rude and wouldn't tell me what came next. He said I was too early (which I knew). When I came back at 2pm he was still rude to me. The kitchen had little utensils - I couldn't even cut a potatoe as the knives sucked. The bathrooms and rooms were somewhat clean. No atmosphere here. I would not return again!

very good local at central、near railway station and central bus station、room is really big!very clean and comfortable!more special very safely!