Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

It was really bad. The ground of floor was creaking. Internet was also slow. If someone speaks out of the room, you can hear. Beds were not comfortable and super clean, but it's ok for one night.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Turkey

This hostel is not a great like that ones that have many services and structure such as bars and a location where the hosts can meet each other. On the other hand, it is fine because its localization if so close to the center of Prague, International Bus Station and it's so easy to go to Airport because is so close to the subway. You can meet the city just by walking!

• 24th Mar 2015

Hostel Miles was a great experience! The location was perfect for walking to all of the sites, shops, and nightlife. The staff were extremely helpful and even went above and beyond what was expected. The room was a great size and we loved staying there!

• 14th Mar 2015

I felt really comfortable in Hostel Miles, located really close to Mustek metro station, between the historical centre and Wenceslao Square. I was in a seven-people room but it was too big, so I didnt feel overwhelmed. The bathroom is OK for price but the reception zone is cold and quiet. Its in the fifth floor of a live street and the door is always open in front of the lift. Sometimes, there is nobody in reception, I think it could be easy to enter without control. However, i have no problem

My first impression was terrible. I got in early bc I took an overnight train from Kraków. When I arrived, reception wasn't open (until 9am) so I waited 2 hours. Once he arrived, he was very rude and wouldn't tell me what came next. He said I was too early (which I knew). When I came back at 2pm he was still rude to me. The kitchen had little utensils - I couldn't even cut a potatoe as the knives sucked. The bathrooms and rooms were somewhat clean. No atmosphere here. I would not return again!

very good local at central、near railway station and central bus station、room is really big!very clean and comfortable!more special very safely!

A very cheap and well placed hostel in the heart of the city centre and very close to metro station restaurants and shops. Perfect !

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Morocco

PRICE PRICE PRICE

• 3rd Feb 2015

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Great location, very close to all sights and train station. The rooms are perfect sized, and bathrooms are very clean. I appreciated the complimentary lockers that lock, and how accommodating the staff was. Kitchen for cooking with tea and coffee was a huge plus. I will tell anyone who comes to Prague to stay here!

1 2 Next » last »