Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

Free wifi, only 2 bathrooms (that I saw), average security. They do have large under-the-bed lockers, which is a plus, and it's VERY centrally located. It just felt more like a hotel than a hostel, because I had no real interaction with staff other than my check-in. This hostel is more of a place to leave your stuff while you're out exploring and crash at night. If that's what you're looking for, then this place is perfect, but there's no common space so it's hard to meet other people there.

Great location! Not a party hostel. Walls really thin you can here everything on the whole floor especially when people decide to have a big night out. Girls at reception not helpful at all they really don't have a clue. Still a reasonable place to stay for a few nights! I'd recommend it if your not in for a party place!

The security locker made me feel more comfortable to leave my stuff at the hostel, I didn't have to worry about it and could enjoy my day so much more! The staff were very helpful and nice, and the fact that we could leave our belongings in the hostel after having already checked out was an added bonus! You have a very happy customer in ma and I'v already recommended you to my friends!

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Just a place to stay cheaper and sleep, nothing more. Moreover, Wifi doesn't work properly in the rooms which far from the router. Definitely far from being a place for socializing and meeting with other travellers.

1 2 Next » last »