Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

Great location, nice and bright spacious dorms. Friendly and helpful staff. Fast wi-fi in addition to two computers available to guests. The kitchen is a bit small and this is a party hostel. You can buy beer at reception at any time. This is great if you are the one having the party; not so great if you want a quiet time.

I happened to stay at Hostel Miles during the non-peak period (March 2014), so even though I secured a 4-bedded dorm, I got the whole room to myself! The hostel itself is rather quiet, which I appreciated. I checked in past midnight on the first night and they conveniently handed over my keys to the building's receptionist on the first floor. However, due to it's prime location, the noise from partygoers along the side road were crazibly audible from my room past midnight :(

1 2 Next » last »