Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

I read people complaining about trekking their luggage to the 5th floor - there's a bloody elevator right at the entrance. It was quiet, not for really meeting other people. It was a bit annoying that they wouldn't take american express but no where in prague does anyway. Also I didn't figure out that I had to ask for the remote to my air conditioning till day 3. Made for a few hot uncomfortable sleeps. All and all great location right at the subway and central. Hard to find the entrance.

• 7th Jun 2014

The location is great because it is less than a 10 min walk to old town square. Plus it is right next to Wenceslas square. Other hostels near by cost a lot more. The beds were comfortable and the rooms and facilities were clean. The kitchen was small but we never needed it. The only thing the hostel lacked was maps of places to go (such as cool lesser known sights, cheap places to eat and bars). The staff was nice, but not very helpful. Either way I would stay there again.

1 2 Next » last »