Hostel Miles Reviews

Vodickova 38, Prague, Czech Republic

When I first arrived at the hostel with no keys I was able to access the premise. Pretty much anyone can walk in. I arrived upstairs, they stole the first ninth from me because I arrived too late and they threaten to cancel my reservation because I arrived "too late" I decided to stay there anyway because I had no choice and they gave me such a problem indicating my sister couldn't visit me, she needed to book a room as well. Did I mentioned the locker didn't work to hide my belonging? Just dont

Nice friendly staff who allowed me to leave my luggage at the store after check out. Able to cook there too and 2 handy computers to use. Nice big lockers under the bed for use.

1 2 Next » last »