Hostel Miran

Superb 1091 Total Reviews
Superb 1091 Total Reviews

19th Jul 2017

The rooms were clean, staff were extremely friendly and the breakfast was nice. The highlight of my trip was the tour (ran by Miran himself), where we visited kravice falls and he spoke about his personal experience in the war. Miran is an extremely kind hearted guy and will go out his way to help anyone. Exceptional host! Highly recommend!!

16th Jul 2017

Staying at Miran's hostel was the highlight of my whole trip. He and his family are accommodating and warm, but what really makes this hostel is his tour. He has a tremendous capacity to welcome you into his life and his personal history. It's something special that you won't find anywhere else. As far as the hostel, it's social and mellow with great facilities as well. I would highly recommend staying here. It's a phenomenal experience and I loved seeing Herzegovina through Miran's eyes.

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2017

This hostel is worth staying at for the tour that Miran takes the guests on, and hearing about his story. With a free breakfast included also, this hostel offers exceptional value for money. Miran can also organise transfers to nearby cities for the same price as the bus which is well worth it with the busy border crossings during the peak season.

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2017

Had such a lovely stay here at Miran's hostel, you are immediately welcomed like family and the tour was the absolute highlight of the trip. Would definitely recommend for anyone staying in Mostar

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

MUST STAY! The hostel is great. Chill atmosphere, clean, nice staff but the thing that makes this hostel is the tour! Miran provides a fascinating insight into the war plus you get to go to loads of other great places.

30th Jun 2017

My time at Miran's was so special. Immediately you are welcomed and feel like family. They really go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. The tour provided by his family was one of the best I've ever been on. I was amazed by the history and the sites of Bosnia. I would highly recommend staying there!

27th Jun 2017

Miran and his hostel are the best! I would stay again on my next trip to Mostar. I recommend the war tour he offers as well!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Jun 2017

Great little hostel in Mostar owned and run by the friendly Miran. We loved the day trip with Miran. Good hostel for staying in Mostar and if you're hoping to meet lots of friendly travellers.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
25th Jun 2017

The staff here were fantastic and greeted us warmly.. particularly Tom. I can't really fault this hostel. There isn't much kitchen space but the friendly staff more than make up for this. Miran is a very interesting guy as well. Great town, hope to return some day!

• aussielaura
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
22nd Jun 2017

I've never said this about a hostel before... stop looking now and stay at this hostel! I chose Hostel Miran because of the great reviews and they're all true- best hostel I've ever stayed in (and I've stayed in a lot!) Miran and his family and staff all made me and the other guests feel so welcome in Mostar, the atmosphere is lovely, all the facilities you need are here. Thankyou Miran, my time in Mostar has been a huge highlight of my travels!

Thank you Laura.We love all our guests.Come back one day.