Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fantastic stay, highly recommend the tour with Miran!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Absolutely amazing experience. Very clean and very enjoyable stay.

• 26th Jul 2015

Great stay, the tour was amazing and the hostel had a great family atmosphere. Miran really cares for his guests and makes everyone feel very welcome. Would highly recommend.

Wonderful stay in hostel miran ! The tour is very interesting, i recommand it ! Thank you miran for everything :) Gabriel & Julie

Miran was amazing, so friendly and knowledgeable, and his tour was a must-do.

Hostel Miran is located few min walk from old part of the city and is a great place to stay when visiting not only Mostar but also that part of the country as it is a great staring point for discovering culturally rich region. Hostel is also few min walk from main bus/train station.

• 24th Jul 2015
  • AirMiran
  • Slovenia

Miran is a great host, the hostel is incredibly clean and the atmosphere is relaxed, easy to make friends

good hostel in mostar. the heat was a killer so would have liked air con instead of the fan but other then that it was perfect for the two night

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at, this hostel is a must!

• 18th Jul 2015

We had a great stay at the hostel and really enjoyed the tour! Unfortunately we didn't miss our bus to Belgrade so we didn't get an extra free night stay ;-)

Hostel seemed nice but I was put in a separate building. This was fine, but I didn't really get to see much of what the hostel has to offer. I only had a short stay too so can't comment too much. There were kitchen faculties and a terrace to meet people/chill. Good location, short walk from the Old Town. Close to the bus station and supermarkets and bakeries.

Miran was nothing short of fantastic. However I believe this house hostel could do with some additional cleaning.

Miran is a host in a million! Very friendly and helpfull family who own this hostel. And his day tour is a must. You learn about the region, have a heavenly swim near the waterfalls and get background of the history of the war in the nineties. His personal experience and story about the war is touching. And if you want to go to Kotor (Montenegro), make use of their transfer. Takes half the time of the regular bus service. I will defenitely come back once! Recommended hostel in Mostar.

Miran and his family are amazingly hospitable, never hesitating to help with whatever you need. Not only did they organise for my transfer to Mostar to pick me up from directly in front of the hostel but his brother waited with me to ensure that the shuttle did arrive, very thankful. Good group atmosphere and great tour, would recommend.

This is my of all stayed in. It has a true feel to it. Miran is one of life's characters. I highly recommend his tour. If you have booked somewhere else, cancel it and book here.

• 11th Jul 2015

Hostel Miran is the place to stay in Mostar. Miran and family are extremely welcoming from the moment you walk through the door. Be sure to check out Miran's tour, which is well worth the trip to Mostar itself.

• 11th Jul 2015

The staff was amazing. Very informative and passionate about their hostel and country. The tour Miran provides is not to be missed. However, I found the beds uncomfortable and the location was misrepresented by the staff (it is much farther to walk to the Old Bridge than 5 minutes).

Loved my stay in Mostar and at Hostel Miran. Miran himself is the main reason my trip was so nice, he is welcoming, friendly and helpful. Miran's tour was a big highlight, I learnt so much about the war and the people of Mostar, plus he took us to the waterfalls which are great!

• 8th Jul 2015

Wow. What a special hostel. I made some amazing friends from the close community that Miran fosters. If it wasn't for this hostel I don't think I would have fallen in love with Mostar as much as I did. Thank you for making my solo travel to Mostar so worth it.

We had the most incredible stay at Hostel Miran. One of the most personal hostels we have been to by far; felt like we were part of the family. Miran is such a wonderfully kind and caring person and the tour was worth every penny. One day he took us to the local diving competition and enlightened us with the local diving traditions of Mostar. I highly recommend staying at this hostel if you are after a comfortable stay where you can learn lots about the history of Bosnia!

• 6th Jul 2015