9.8
Superb 852 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 852 Total Reviews
Hostel Miran Located at Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar 88 000 Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina)
98% 852
43.3460248 17.8118792
    Rooms available

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

Really enjoyed our stay here! Miran, his family and staff were all very welcoming and friendly. Would definitely recommend doing Miran's tour, the waterfalls alone are worth visiting Mostar! Great free breakfast, everything was clean, comfortable beds, relaxed atmosphere :-)

20th Jun 2016

I only stayed one night...but I wish I'd stayed more! Location is right on "hostel road" with all the others, but we had Mirans who made us dinner and had a great spread for breakfast! Place was clean with big lockers and nice outdoor socializing space. Other guests spike very highly of his tour, and my own stay was short but memorable.

17th Jun 2016

Great little hostel. Miran and the rest of the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The hostel itself has everything you'd need for a great price.

• lauristenvall
  • Finland, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

Best hostel I have ever been. Great atposphere, clean, safe, and great location. The hostel owner Miran is one of the greatest person I've ever met, he knows everything about Mostar and the history of the town. He made me feel like I was part of the family when I stayed there. And Mirans tour is a must when you stay there!! I'm definitely going there again. Thank you, Lauri

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

Hostel Miran was one of the best hostel I've stayed in my whole trip. Miran is a really nice person who knows a lot about his country, and offers great excursions where he is the guide. The ambiance was really nice and the place was very clean. It's one of the rare places where you can easily make friends around the dinner table. I recommand it to everyone!

11th Jun 2016

nice breakfast, fun and crazy!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

Our stay with Miran and co. was amazing! Always such a bonus to have breakfast included and we even got a free dinner the night we arrived. Miran also organised us all pizza to be delivered as it was pouring down with rain one night. Really clean rooms. Miran also gives you a lot of first hand information about what Mostar went through in the early 1990s. Would 100% recommend!

10th Jun 2016

Without a doubt, the best hostel experience I have ever had. Miran and his family are so welcoming, and you feel right at home the moment you step inside. Take the tour, explore Mostar. We even made easy Burek with the lovely hostel volunteer, Ahmet :) perfect location, I always felt safe. My boyfriend stayed with Miran two years ago and urged me to stay while I was on my solo trip this year. I am so glad that I did. I will be sure to return in the future!

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Jun 2016

The great staff is what makes this place the best place to stay in Mostar

• Australia, Female, 31-40
4th Jun 2016

I stayed at Hostel Miran for 3 nights! Great location and very clean. The tours run by the hostel are a must. I was traveling solo and they made me feel very welcome and gave me other ideas on what to do during my stay. Its family run so you get to have a different experience to the other hostels as the owners really care that you enjoy your time in Mostar!