Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hostel Miran is situated in a back street, close to the main bus & train stations. There is a nearby Cevap takeaway place, and The Old Bridge & Crasija are also within walking distance. There is complimentary tea & coffee, and a well equiped kitchen, common room where guests can socialise. Miran is also a great guide, he can help guests with local information and can offer tailor made trips and tours of Herzegovina.

My girlfriend and I stayed with Miran and absolutely loved it. Awesome little hostel with a real home feel to it. Miran is also one of the coolest and most interesting people I have had the pleasure to meet on my travels. He goes out of his way to spend time with the guests and educate them on all things Balkan. Also the tour that he offers is really great. A full day tour of Herzegovina packed with awesome sights and stories. If you are in Bosnia, it is a MUST!

Beautiful hostel, beautiful family runnning it. Makes you feel at home, wonderful location, Theres a reason why its rated so high and people enjoy there stay. Much love!

• 17th Oct 2014

Easy to find, close to the bus station. Miran is an absolute hero, it's worth staying here just to meet and speak to this guy. Some incredible stories to tell and so friendly and helpful. Real close to the Stari Most etc, great location to explore Mostar from. Great vibe, easy to meet people, very sociable. I want to go back! STAY HERE. Thank you Miran!

The hostel has a great atmosphere which facilitates the meeting of other travellers. I just love everything about this hostel. It has all the usual facilities including 2 kitchen, clean shower rooms and toilets! The common area of the hostel is nice and everything in this hostel is just GREAT! The staffs even the owner were so helpful and they literally treated everyone like their family. I would 200% recommend this hostel to everyone!

I'm glad I chose to say in Hostel Miran, mainly because of Miran himself! He's a wonderful host, very knowledgeable and super friendly! He treats all his guests like we're part of his family! Welcoming everyone with hugs and kisses, coffee, tea, juice, everything! Felt like home away from home! I absolutely loved it. He also organizes tours so for 30euro per person, you get to see the best of Bosnia in a day + listen to stories and Miran's experiences from the recent war. Wonderful!

Avery nice comfortable secure Hostel near the Bus and train station.Miran and his brother were really nice helpful.Bathroom is clean and wifi is fast .Kitchen is small but handy

Miran is the best! Felt like a home away from home from the minute I walked in! The tour to the waterfalls etc was fantastic, the local accounts of the war that Miran and his cousins shared was really interesting, all in all I couldn't fault the hostel. Thank you!

Stay at Miran's hostel was one of the best during our trip in Balkans. And that is definetely due to Miran's colourful personality. Within 3 days he managed to tell us about various historical topics and topical issues of Bosnia and Herzogovina therefore letting us view the country and especially the city of Mostar with new eyes. And the hostel was for sure great place to meet people and feel at home.

The directions hostel is giving is not very clear, but its located very close to bus station, town centre. The owner was very kind and friendly lady, although a guy who worked there was a bit rude and inappropriate. Nice hostel wibe with everyone having a drink in a evening in a hostels garden. Toilet and bathroom located downstairs and not the cleanest as shared between a lot of people.

Nice and near the train/bus station. Pleasant walk into the Old Town.

Miran is an absolute legend, he really takes care of you while you stay in his hostel and will go out of his way to help you find your way around. great atmosphere, courtyard is a place to go an meet other travellers. Location couldn't be better as well!

The stand out for Hostel Miran is certainly the staff, so accommodating and helpful. The Miran day tour was the highlight of my entire trip.

This a lovely place to stay! The room and bathroom are clean with good facilities. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable. There is a nice terrace to sit and relax in. The location is very convenient for the bus and train stations as well as the centre a short walk away.

Lovely family, I will never forget my stay there it was such a great experience. Everyone should go on Miran's tour!!

Hostel Miran feels like some of the better hostel that we stayed in - clean, near to the central- until you meet Miran himself! The cheerful friendly owner made our stay in Mostar one of the most memorable experience ever! He is passionate about Mostar and gave us one of the best insight ever on the life in Mostar.

Such a great hostel, Mirans day trip is well worth doing

Miran and his hostel were one of the best things about Mostar. Unfortunately we only had time for one night but I would have gladly stayed longer if i'd had the chance. Our room was a good size, clean and private. There's a small courtyard that everyone gathers in at nighttime, Miran shared his stories of his experiences during the 92-93 siege, a harrowing story that has to be experienced. His brother took us on a war tour of the city, showing us important sites and his own experiences too.

Stayed in the private room which was next door. Very comfortable. Minutes away from the old town of Mostar. The directions from the train station were perfect and the place was very easy to find

might stay there again but would look to check for better, no lockers, directions weren't great. reasonably friendly staff, ok rooms, had good wifi

« first « Prev 1 2 3