Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

If there were a Hoscar for the best host, then Miran is definitely the number one favorite. The hostel itself is a small, family-run place and has all the facilities a traveler might need. But, as the name suggests, it is Miran himself that makes it so special. If you want not only just to snap few pictures, but to know the country, its history, traditions, discover Mostar and its surroundings - then Miran is your guy!

Miran is, by far, my favorite hostel owner of all time. He is warm, inviting, funny and makes you feel welcome instantly. I would recommend every single person in the world to stay here (DO NOT SKIP MOSTAR) and to TAKE THE WAR TOUR. it was the highlight of our trip. So much information and first hand stories you will not get in a guidebook. Love him.

Everything was perfect. Stayed for 6 nigths and it is one of the best hostels i ever stayed.

People..it's easy. The hostel is like the owner himself "the best"! Thanks Miran! :)

I highly recommend a stay at Miran's place in Mostar. Facilities are great, with a well-equipped kitchen, instant hot water in the shower and very comfortable beds. There is a courtyard and common room for meeting people, too. I didn't take any of his tours but from what I heard they are well worth it. Probably the best thing is that you feel instantly at home when staying, but still completely independent.

It's Miran that makes the hostel a good choice. Even though it's hard to stop him while talking, his conversations are quite enjoyable as he's a really open minded Muslim. This hostel is a home hostel; meaning Miran, his wife and kids are all living in the same building, just next to the hostel there're neighbours and the only negative side is you should be quiet after midnight but all in all that's not a serious problem. It was a short and nice stay Miran, thank you.

My stay at hostel Miran was great and I wished I could have stayed longer! Miran was friendly and although he had family stresses he took time to speak with us and make our stay personal. I will definitely be going back!

This hostel was amazing was suppose to stay 1 night spent 3. I honestly would have spend 2 weeks there if I had the time. Miran was a legendary guy. I could have sat and listened to his stories about everything from life to the war for weeks and been perfectly contempt. The whole time you're there he feels like family and will bend over backwards to help with any need you have! If you want to learn the history of Mostar stay here without a doubt. Plus the hostel it self is a great stay!

What a great place! The dorm is lovely decorated, everything is very clean and nice, Miran is a great guy, he and his family will make you feel like home. The hostel is close to everything, it is placed 5 min from the center, and just a blink from the bus/trainstation. I was very happy about this choice, and highly recommend to stay there!

If you love your job, you always get good responses. Like this one I am making now. The owner is the best. He loves his job and shows you back with everything. He even takes you from the bus station if he is available. Best hostel in town probably.

Excellent hostel in Mostar. Right next to the bus station and close to the old town. I was the only person in the hostel and Miran made sure I felt completely welcome. Any thing I needed, any questions, any concerns, he went out of his way to help solve. He even invited me to play football with him and his friends one evening. In busier months Miran runs what looks like an incredible tour, so I'll be back for sure in the spring/summer. Thanks for the excellent time, Miran!

Miran was a great host - very accommodating, friendly and informative. We learned a lot about the history of Mostar during his city walking tour.

Miran is an amazing host. Can't wait to come back again. The tour is very good well worth the money.

That's great place to stay with no doubts. Owner is super kind, cheerful, attentive and very helpful. I regret that I missed city tour with him, but I definitely will get back and join next time. Highly recommend.

Miran is THE BEST! He made my entire Mostar visit worthwhile. It's a small hostel but there's a great atmosphere, and do Miran's tour! It's great!

My home away from home on Bosnia. Miran was an amazing guy with a beautiful family. I would tell anyone to stay there.

Mostar is definitelly one of my best spots in Europe. Traveled alone and was no problem at all. Hostel Miran is a place where I very hope to go back in the near future. The hostel is situated in the East side of the city that makes the place more unique. I am totally satisfied with the hostel and very happy to get know Miran who is superfriendly and the sightseeing tour he provided is one of my best experience. Thank you Miran! Good luck for you :) Greeting,

• 24th Oct 2013