Hostel Miran

Superb 1148 Total Reviews

• mountainmangraham
  • USA, Male, 25-30
18th Sep 2017

I had a great time here and really enjoyed Miran. He really dedicates himself to this place and making sure the guests are taken care of. He included a small breakfast for everyone and has an extensive tour of the area with a lot of knowledge.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2017

Staying at hostel Miran was AWESOME! I had the best time there. I want to thank Miran and his family for everything they did for me and for all the friends I made there. They were so helpful and so full of information it made my stay in Mostar so easy. I am a solo traveller and hostel Miran was a great place to meet others. By the end of my 3 day stay there I had either gone out to dinner, had beers with or become friends on the tour with every single person in the hostel. AMAZING PLACE 10/10

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2017

Absolutely wonderful! Miran and his family are amazing people and it was humbling to know them :)

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2017

Really nice hostel! Facilities are clean and there is a free breakfast. Miran was so sweet and helpful. Definitely recommend staying here!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2017

Miran is one of the best hosts you could ask for. Not only is he very helpful and accommodating, he is also very entertaining and treats you like family there. His tour is one of the most eye-opening tours I've been on. It's a great way to see everything in Mostar and he tells you about his experience during the war. Very clean hostel and great location.

• Suzy834
  • New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
8th Sep 2017

We had an amazing stay at Hostel Miran, Miran welcome us late in the night and made us feel at home right away. The hostel has a homely vibe and Miran makes you feel like part of the family! We did the tour around Mostar which was really interesting, we heard about Miran's background and his experience in the war which we would never normally have had the opportunity to hear. I highly recommend staying here!

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
6th Sep 2017

Miran was great, cool tour! A good Hostel with everything you expect and need.

31st Aug 2017

Wonderful hostel in Mostar! Only a 5 minute walk from the bus station, and a 10-15 minute walk from old town. The highlight of the stay was definitely the tour, as you get to see some of the country and hear about the war. Was not able to do the tour with Miran himself, but his cousin did a great job as well! The free breakfast was good, and Miran definitely does make you feel at home. Met some great people here! Only downside might be there are only 2 showers. I would recommend this place!

• Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Aug 2017

My second time staying at Hostel Miran and it was just as amazing as the first. The best hostel I've ever stayed at! Miran is so friendly and can answer any questions, he even came down every night to make sure we got back ok. We did the tour and even though Miran was unable to come with us, we joined a tour with his cousin and it was still amazing, a full day packed with sights and history - not to be missed! Met some wonderful people during our stay here, such an amazing, friendly atmosphere!

6.0

Very average. The staff were not much of help. The facility very little. But all this could be due to chill ambience of Mostar too. The breakfast was ok.

×