Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Booked double room with shared bathroom and got our own apartment - so awesome! Owner where very nice and helpful!

More guest house than a hostel. Roos are clean and nice. I booked 4bed dorm and I got 5bed dorm. Friend booked 6bed dorm and she was in private room. Very Bosnian style. Lady at the reception was not friendly at all when I arrived. No keys to lock the room or front door and no locker. Day tour is okay, but totally overpriced and do not believe away thing that "guide" tell you.

A very friendly and welcoming family-owned and run establishment. We stayed in a double-private room equipped with full washroom and kitchen. Facilities were clean and well-maintained and staff was kind and friendly. A good spot to explore wonderful Mostar!

Next to bus station. was difficult for US to find at night. Mirin was very nice and gave us a HUGE room with a tv. There was a large kitchen facility as well and clean bathroom. We did not like that our room was outside a hangout area and the curtain did not completely block window. so at night you feel that people can kinda see you sleeping….

Awesome hostel, staff & location. The hostel is a family business, and Miran is a fantastic host. The tour was great, with a lot fun had. Miran will go out of his way to make you feel welcome. Will definitely stay again if in Mostar. Wifi is tops, air conditioning in rooms, plenty of hot water, and a properly equipped kitchen.

Miran organises I fantastic tour of Mostar and the surrounding area. Not to be missed.`

Having only one night at this cosy, fun hostel was a mistake. It feels more like a home than a hostel and that is largely due to the friendliness of Miran and his family. The tours they run are one of a kind and I loved staying here! Very social atmosphere and really comfortable rooms - I'll definitely be back!

• 24th Jul 2014

Absolutely LOVED Hostel Miran! Miran was fantastic and helped us in organising everything we wanted to do in Mostar. The tour he runs is fantastic and offers so much insight and info about Mostar. Such a friendly atmosphere....we were even convinced to stay an extra night because we enjoyed it so kuch.

Miran and his family did everything to accommodate me during my stay. They were incredibly warm and made my visit to Mostar memorable. I highly recommend this hostel!

A Very clean and tidy hostel! Miran is an excellent host who will go out of his way to help his guests . Also his tours are outstanding ! Highly recommended !

Highly recommended. The hostel is run by Miran and his family, and they give it a very personal atmosphere. Go on the tour, it is totally worth it: You'll learn a lot about the history of the region, as well as a fantastic dive in the natural springs.

If you are looking for a hostel that brings all the comfort of home, stay at Hostel Miran! It is a small hostel run by an amazing family who are so welcoming. The tour by Miran is also excellent- one of my favourite days of the whole trip in Europe!

• 15th Jul 2014

I cannot speak high enough of this hostel. Miran welcomed us all as if we were family and helped us navigate out way through what sites to see. We had read about his war tour and even extended our stay here due to the great reviews. We weren't disappointed one bit and would recommend the tour to anyone going. Around the hostel was a great social atmosphere, and there were always enough showers/bathrooms. Miran goes out of his way to ensure the guests are comfortable, happy and safe.

Hostel Miran took care of us like no other hostel and I can not thank them enough for their hospitality and going beyond their role to look after us when we needed a hospital or got dropped off in Bosnia in the middle of nowhere at 4am. Miran and his family make you feel welcome and take care of any of your needs. He even includes a war experience night where he shares stories of the war and shows videos of what it was like back then. 10/10 would go back in a heartbeat.

• 13th Jul 2014

Отличный хостел за такую стоимость. Доброжелательный хозяин и дружественная обстановка. В комнатах чисто и уютно. Никаких негативных впечатлений.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Russia

My favourite city of Europe so far. This experience was helped by the guided tour provided my Miran and great atmosphere in the hostel. I was well looked after here - wouldn't say this is a place to party - just come to appreciate the history of the town and great food and landmarks. Will be coming back! Patrick

Great hostel, Epic tour, Miran and his family are great people

• 7th Jul 2014

Good location. Clean rooms and bathroom. Good staff.

Loved Miran! What a guy! Really welcoming and friendly. Clean and easy going homely hostel.

Great place :-)