Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Clean and homely, a warm environment. Miran and his wife were lovely. Thanks for having me! No lockers in place.

This Hostel is clean, has a very nice feel to it.The owner Miran also organisied a wonderful tour.He is very helpful and goes out of his way to make you feel welcome. The place is well run, the staff make you feel so welcome and I will definitely return some day, thanks for a wonderful stay

Thanks Miran for an amazing stay. We loved our two nights here. Great location and excellent staff. I highly recommend staying here and doing Mirans tour!

Our stay at Mirans was very good. His day tour is expensive but well and truly worth it, he lived in Mostar his whole life and gives a great account, but was annoying €1 entry for waterfall not included. The hostel itself is very clean, Miran and his family are super nice and helpful, he even booked us a bargain next hostel. Only negatives the wifi sometimes doesn't work, and we got laundry done and despite seeking numerous assurances it would be dry for early departure next day, it wasn't dry.

Fine hostel though it was fully booked when I stayed there and therefore not always clean.

I stayed here for the second time already and it's still fantastic. Miran and his family make you feel at home and keep on constantly improving the hostel and the tour. Everything was perfect, it's clean, secure, in a good location and with a social atmosphere. I'll obviously come back again, thank you!

Great hostel and value gor your money. Exentric (in a good way) host. I can highly recommend the tour Miran does, not necesarily for the sites, but definintely for the stories.

• 17th Aug 2015

Really good hostel and miran was and excelent host !!

Never felt unsafe but a locker maybe or a key to a door would have put my mind at rest. Apart from this the place was amazing, a great atmosphere and would not hesitate to stay here again.

No lockers but I never felt it was needed as everyone else at the hostel were really cool people. The owner Miran is a character who has so much interesting things to talk about regarding the history of Bosnia and Mostar. The tour he does every day is absolutely a must-do, a very good experience. Short walking distance to old town, stores and eateries all around.

Had booked a Double bed private shared bathroom but on arrival receptionist was vague and told us there was a problem with air conditioning in room. An after-thought added-on room was provided and again there was no air conditioning. Then it was suggested we stay in a room with a cousin of Miran's. Large room with excellent air conditioning and Miran later welcomed us into his home. Good location from bus station and 10-12mins. walk to Mostar's awesome bridge. Miran excellent host.

I had a wonderful stay with Miran and his family and took one of Miran's tours. The tour was amazing and being hosted by locals and hearing first hand experiences it was priceless. The hostel is in a great location and the kitchen, bathrooms, dorms were all with ample facilities. Maja, Miran's wife was very helpful with my onwards journey and swapping some cash. Would definitely recommend!

We had a great stay here, Miran and the rest of the staff were welcoming and helpful. Highly suggest that you book yourself into Miran's tour of Mostar as it was amazing. Visited some beautiful places and insightful education into Mostars recent troubled history. Just have to say watch out for Mosquitos in Mostar, bring olenty of insect repellent!

• 13th Aug 2015