Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Miran organises I fantastic tour of Mostar and the surrounding area. Not to be missed.`

Having only one night at this cosy, fun hostel was a mistake. It feels more like a home than a hostel and that is largely due to the friendliness of Miran and his family. The tours they run are one of a kind and I loved staying here! Very social atmosphere and really comfortable rooms - I'll definitely be back!

• 24th Jul 2014

Absolutely LOVED Hostel Miran! Miran was fantastic and helped us in organising everything we wanted to do in Mostar. The tour he runs is fantastic and offers so much insight and info about Mostar. Such a friendly atmosphere....we were even convinced to stay an extra night because we enjoyed it so kuch.

Miran and his family did everything to accommodate me during my stay. They were incredibly warm and made my visit to Mostar memorable. I highly recommend this hostel!

A Very clean and tidy hostel! Miran is an excellent host who will go out of his way to help his guests . Also his tours are outstanding ! Highly recommended !

Highly recommended. The hostel is run by Miran and his family, and they give it a very personal atmosphere. Go on the tour, it is totally worth it: You'll learn a lot about the history of the region, as well as a fantastic dive in the natural springs.

If you are looking for a hostel that brings all the comfort of home, stay at Hostel Miran! It is a small hostel run by an amazing family who are so welcoming. The tour by Miran is also excellent- one of my favourite days of the whole trip in Europe!

• 15th Jul 2014

I cannot speak high enough of this hostel. Miran welcomed us all as if we were family and helped us navigate out way through what sites to see. We had read about his war tour and even extended our stay here due to the great reviews. We weren't disappointed one bit and would recommend the tour to anyone going. Around the hostel was a great social atmosphere, and there were always enough showers/bathrooms. Miran goes out of his way to ensure the guests are comfortable, happy and safe.

Hostel Miran took care of us like no other hostel and I can not thank them enough for their hospitality and going beyond their role to look after us when we needed a hospital or got dropped off in Bosnia in the middle of nowhere at 4am. Miran and his family make you feel welcome and take care of any of your needs. He even includes a war experience night where he shares stories of the war and shows videos of what it was like back then. 10/10 would go back in a heartbeat.

• 13th Jul 2014

Отличный хостел за такую стоимость. Доброжелательный хозяин и дружественная обстановка. В комнатах чисто и уютно. Никаких негативных впечатлений.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Russia

My favourite city of Europe so far. This experience was helped by the guided tour provided my Miran and great atmosphere in the hostel. I was well looked after here - wouldn't say this is a place to party - just come to appreciate the history of the town and great food and landmarks. Will be coming back! Patrick

Great hostel, Epic tour, Miran and his family are great people

• 7th Jul 2014

Good location. Clean rooms and bathroom. Good staff.

Loved Miran! What a guy! Really welcoming and friendly. Clean and easy going homely hostel.

Great place :-)

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Poland

We loved this place, the staff were so friendly and helpful, we were lost and they sent a car to get us! There wasn't a spot of dust in the whole place and it's perfectly located between the town and the train station which for us could not have been better! Get a detailed map before you go as nowhere has street signs in Mostar so we were lost for about an hour!

Nice hostel at Miran's home, so his family is also walking around there. About the 6-bed dorm, there is no key on the door or on the front door of the hostel, and there is also no locker on the room itself (only upstairs in Mirans room, so I didn't really want to put things in there). So at first it felt unsafe with my valuable stuff. The atmosphere is amazing there, I think the best atmosphere in a hostel I've been in so far. Miran's tour was nice, but I think really overpriced with 30 euros!

The beds were quite comfy and the rooms were quite nice. We stayed at this hostel for 2 nights as 4 girls and felt super uncomfortable with the owner.

It was great to stay at Mirian's Hostel! As soon as we got of from the train station, there he was waiting for us, we didm;t even ask, but I guess he knew that we were coming from Sarajevo. So nice of him! The hostel is very nice and clean, he is very friendly and resourceful. His tour was very informative and interesting. He would definitely go out of his away to help you. I made a mistake and book two nights instead of only one, and he was fine with it and even called my next hostel in Kotor.

Excellent hostel. Best tours in Mostar. You don't want to miss it!

• 27th Jun 2014