Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The hostel has a great atmosphere which facilitates the meeting of other travellers. I just love everything about this hostel. It has all the usual facilities including 2 kitchen, clean shower rooms and toilets! The common area of the hostel is nice and everything in this hostel is just GREAT! The staffs even the owner were so helpful and they literally treated everyone like their family. I would 200% recommend this hostel to everyone!

I'm glad I chose to say in Hostel Miran, mainly because of Miran himself! He's a wonderful host, very knowledgeable and super friendly! He treats all his guests like we're part of his family! Welcoming everyone with hugs and kisses, coffee, tea, juice, everything! Felt like home away from home! I absolutely loved it. He also organizes tours so for 30euro per person, you get to see the best of Bosnia in a day + listen to stories and Miran's experiences from the recent war. Wonderful!

1 2 Next » last »