Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hostel Miran is a wonderful place. Even if you don't plan to do Miran's tour, you should stay here. The hostel is clean, warm, friendly, has a great vibe, and is very conducive to meeting fellow travellers. However, I highly recommend that you do do Miran's tour. You'll see things that would be very difficult to access on your own, and Miran is just the most fantastic guide. An amazing hostel in a fascinating city.

Lovely family run hostel. Very clean with a nice common area outside. It would be really nice to have a flat sheet, as well as the currently provided fitted sheet, on the beds, especially when it is hot. Lydia was excellent to have around to take us to the sniper tower and dinner.

Overall good hostel. Very close to the bus station so it's convenient. Also walking distance to the places you need to see. Lots of bars, restaurants walking distance. The owner/staff are really cool, lots of cool stories to tell. It's small enough hostel and you'll definitely meet other travelers.

Miran and his family were warm, generous and welcoming hosts. This was my second time visiting Mostar and it was really interesting to talk to Miran and hear his views on Mostar, the war and life! Gave me a lot to think about. His tour was wonderful - we feel lucky to have seen so much of Hercegovina. Our room was the double room and it was clean and comfy. We are planning to come back in the future!

If you go to Mostar and dont take here then dont go. A perfect hostel and Mirans tour of Mostar was amazing. Sad to leave.

Felt welcomed since first walking in the door, fantastic place to relax.

Great hostel for exploring Mostar and the surrounding areas. Rooms were clean and there was a good atmosphere with guests mingling in the common area. Miran also runs an amazing day tour and was really nice to let me have a private room at no extra cost because I was sick on my last night. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Everything was fine. Miran always understand what his guest need. He is like my big brother in Bosnia. He will definitely help you. May God bless Miran's business. Thank you so much Miran.

Miran and his family are extremely welcoming and the true meaning of Bosnian hospitality. He is always happy to help and recommend things to see and do in Mostar and his tours are amazing.

• 31st May 2015