Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Good location. In between train station and old town. 5m walk to the train station and 10m walk to the old town. Hostel was comfortable with AC. The owner, Miran, is a really good guy and will make you feel at home. He organises a day trip around Mostar in a van which goes up to the bunkers and into different parts of the city and includes historical and personal experiences during the war. I definitely recommend the tour! and wouldn't hesitate to stay at the hostel again.

My stay at hostel Miran was great and I wished I could have stayed longer! Miran was friendly and although he had family stresses he took time to speak with us and make our stay personal. I will definitely be going back!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »