Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great stay, the tour was amazing and the hostel had a great family atmosphere. Miran really cares for his guests and makes everyone feel very welcome. Would highly recommend.

Wonderful stay in hostel miran ! The tour is very interesting, i recommand it ! Thank you miran for everything :) Gabriel & Julie

Miran was amazing, so friendly and knowledgeable, and his tour was a must-do.

good hostel in mostar. the heat was a killer so would have liked air con instead of the fan but other then that it was perfect for the two night

Hostel seemed nice but I was put in a separate building. This was fine, but I didn't really get to see much of what the hostel has to offer. I only had a short stay too so can't comment too much. There were kitchen faculties and a terrace to meet people/chill. Good location, short walk from the Old Town. Close to the bus station and supermarkets and bakeries.

Miran is a host in a million! Very friendly and helpfull family who own this hostel. And his day tour is a must. You learn about the region, have a heavenly swim near the waterfalls and get background of the history of the war in the nineties. His personal experience and story about the war is touching. And if you want to go to Kotor (Montenegro), make use of their transfer. Takes half the time of the regular bus service. I will defenitely come back once! Recommended hostel in Mostar.

Miran and his family are amazingly hospitable, never hesitating to help with whatever you need. Not only did they organise for my transfer to Mostar to pick me up from directly in front of the hostel but his brother waited with me to ensure that the shuttle did arrive, very thankful. Good group atmosphere and great tour, would recommend.

This is my of all stayed in. It has a true feel to it. Miran is one of life's characters. I highly recommend his tour. If you have booked somewhere else, cancel it and book here.

• 11th Jul 2015

Hostel Miran is the place to stay in Mostar. Miran and family are extremely welcoming from the moment you walk through the door. Be sure to check out Miran's tour, which is well worth the trip to Mostar itself.

• 11th Jul 2015

The staff was amazing. Very informative and passionate about their hostel and country. The tour Miran provides is not to be missed. However, I found the beds uncomfortable and the location was misrepresented by the staff (it is much farther to walk to the Old Bridge than 5 minutes).

Loved my stay in Mostar and at Hostel Miran. Miran himself is the main reason my trip was so nice, he is welcoming, friendly and helpful. Miran's tour was a big highlight, I learnt so much about the war and the people of Mostar, plus he took us to the waterfalls which are great!

• 8th Jul 2015

We had the most incredible stay at Hostel Miran. One of the most personal hostels we have been to by far; felt like we were part of the family. Miran is such a wonderfully kind and caring person and the tour was worth every penny. One day he took us to the local diving competition and enlightened us with the local diving traditions of Mostar. I highly recommend staying at this hostel if you are after a comfortable stay where you can learn lots about the history of Bosnia!

• 6th Jul 2015

Really nice place !! Miran's family is so nice. You must do the tour if you go there ! It's really cheat, clean, there's air conditioner in the rooms, etc ! Really recommend this place.

A friendly hostel exactly across the street from the bus station. Super nice friendly staff Miran n a relaxed atmosphere! Room was reasonably priced, perfectly clean and in an awesome location. Wish I would have spent more time in Mostar 우선 위치가 정말 역에서 가깝고 좋다. 스태프 미란의 긍정적인 마인드는 숙박하는 누구든 기분을 좋게 만든다. 방 컨디션도 개끗하다. 단 공용 샤워실 및 수도가 그렇게 여유롭지는 않지만 가장 이상적인 호스텔의 형태 인듯 하다. 누구나와도 친구가 될수있고 친근하게 지낼수 있는 아주 프렌들리한 호스텔. 무엇보다 미란 사장님의 넉넉한 인심이 제일 좋다 ㅋㅋ 강추 ㅋ

• 30th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Miran is awesome a living legend. Love all his stories and his passion about the world affairs. His hostel is awesome and close to the bus station and the old town. Highly recommended this hostel. I was fascinated by Miran life story, he shows a bunch of us in the patio of the hostel videos of his family during the war. Best hostel in Bosnia.

Miran and his family are so incredibly kind. I wish I could have gone on his tour, but my timing didn't work out. Everyone I talked to who went had an amazing time and said they learned so much. A group of us did manage to hike around the mountain overlooking Mostar. Miran generously drove us up the mountain and explained the Serbian attack on the city. We then explored the old bunkers and hiked down the mountain along the main road.

We had a really wonderful time at Hostel Miran. I stayed at the hostel seven years ago when I was a young backpacker and had such a good time that I wanted to revisit it. This time, on a regular holiday with my boyfriend in tow, it was just as great - friendly, fun, great staff and fellow travelers. We went on Miran's tour which was one of the highlights of our entire two week holiday - lots of history and swimming under stunning waterfalls.

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. comfy beds, very clean, and it doesn't feel like you're in a hostel, rather you are welcomed into Mirans family and home. His tour was amazing, you learn so much from someone who has lived through the history. If you are in Mostar, Mirans hostel is the place to go for sure-and don't just go for one day, Miran and Mostar both deserve more than one day!! Thank you Miran for everything!! -kimby

Hostel Miran is a wonderful place. Even if you don't plan to do Miran's tour, you should stay here. The hostel is clean, warm, friendly, has a great vibe, and is very conducive to meeting fellow travellers. However, I highly recommend that you do do Miran's tour. You'll see things that would be very difficult to access on your own, and Miran is just the most fantastic guide. An amazing hostel in a fascinating city.

Lovely family run hostel. Very clean with a nice common area outside. It would be really nice to have a flat sheet, as well as the currently provided fitted sheet, on the beds, especially when it is hot. Lydia was excellent to have around to take us to the sniper tower and dinner.

« first « Prev 1 2 3