Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fine hostel though it was fully booked when I stayed there and therefore not always clean.

Un Hostel con un servicio amable y con una relación calidad-precio buena.

Great hostel and value gor your money. Exentric (in a good way) host. I can highly recommend the tour Miran does, not necesarily for the sites, but definintely for the stories.

• 17th Aug 2015

Never felt unsafe but a locker maybe or a key to a door would have put my mind at rest. Apart from this the place was amazing, a great atmosphere and would not hesitate to stay here again.

No lockers but I never felt it was needed as everyone else at the hostel were really cool people. The owner Miran is a character who has so much interesting things to talk about regarding the history of Bosnia and Mostar. The tour he does every day is absolutely a must-do, a very good experience. Short walking distance to old town, stores and eateries all around.

Had booked a Double bed private shared bathroom but on arrival receptionist was vague and told us there was a problem with air conditioning in room. An after-thought added-on room was provided and again there was no air conditioning. Then it was suggested we stay in a room with a cousin of Miran's. Large room with excellent air conditioning and Miran later welcomed us into his home. Good location from bus station and 10-12mins. walk to Mostar's awesome bridge. Miran excellent host.

I had a wonderful stay with Miran and his family and took one of Miran's tours. The tour was amazing and being hosted by locals and hearing first hand experiences it was priceless. The hostel is in a great location and the kitchen, bathrooms, dorms were all with ample facilities. Maja, Miran's wife was very helpful with my onwards journey and swapping some cash. Would definitely recommend!

We had a great stay here, Miran and the rest of the staff were welcoming and helpful. Highly suggest that you book yourself into Miran's tour of Mostar as it was amazing. Visited some beautiful places and insightful education into Mostars recent troubled history. Just have to say watch out for Mosquitos in Mostar, bring olenty of insect repellent!

• 13th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Enjoyable stay. Miran is a good guy and his tour was very interesting and the waterfalls were great.

amazing place, miran is so pationate

Great stay with Miran and his team. The daily tour really worth it. Lovely family atmosphere.

Miran was an excellent host and together with his family told us everything we needed to know about Mostar. Thanks so much! Definitely worth the stay and the day trip is a must!

Miran and his staff treat all their guests like family! While the location is closer to the bus station than the old town, I didn't find this a problem. Hostel Miran is not a party hostel, but if you're looking to participate in a great tour and meet some wonderful people, this is the place I would recommend!

I'm so glad that I stayed in this hostel. It's clean, has great facilities, and has wonderful staff. The day tour was AMAZING! You're really missing out if you don't go. Most importantly, Miran and his family are lovely and welcome you into their hostel as if you are family. The experience we had here whilst unwell was unbeatable. If I visit Mostar again (which I hope I will) I will definitely stay here again. Thanks for everything Miran!

Miran is a very nice man and tries very hard. The hostel is 10 years old. The room was advertised to be air conditioned, but wasn't. (maybe an after-thought added room?) our window opened to the kitchen- and was noisy in the morning. There was no security in my room. at all. Door didn't lock, no lockers. there are 3 bathrooms for 27 guests- which makes it a little bit of a fluster-cluck in the morning. I also think the hostel tends to draw a more younger crowd.

Fantastic stay, highly recommend the tour with Miran!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

everyone in the hostel was very welcoming. location is about 10 to 15 minute walk from city Centre so not too bad. about 8 minutes from the bus station. walking tour was great definitely recommend it.

The hostel itself was good, we had a private room which was fine although no air conditioning. What makes hostel Miran unique is the owner, Miran. His tour of Mostar is great value for money, and the best way to see the city. It is great to hear so passionately from someone who has lived and fought through it.

• 26th Jul 2015

Absolutely amazing experience. Very clean and very enjoyable stay.

• 26th Jul 2015

Great stay, the tour was amazing and the hostel had a great family atmosphere. Miran really cares for his guests and makes everyone feel very welcome. Would highly recommend.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4