Hostel Miran Reviews

Pere Lazetica 13, (Carina), Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The best hostel i have stayed in so far! Miran is a kind and engaging host who always does his best for the guest! Having been through the '93 war and serving the army, his tour is a must go as he provides insights and valuable lessons for those in his tour! Nothing to complain about, great guy and superb hostel! Will encourage anyone going to Mostar to stay here!

The best hostel I've been to so far! Great rooms, good atmosphere and incredible host!

Miran was so wonderful!! We could not have found a better place to stay! Although it was winter it was still well worth the trip! Such a beautiful, interesting and thought provoking place to visit. The dorms are incredibly clean and the atmosphere of the hostel makes you feel right at home as soon as you are welcomed. We have been travelling for 7 months now and this has been our favorite hostel! Being welcomed so kindly really makes you appreciate the people you meet.

After 10 days backpacking, it was so perfect to stay by Miran. He is very friendly and tell us his bosnia point of view the history. One of the cleanliness hostel that I've stayed. We need to take off your shoes before get in on the bedroom, that's such perfect rulle, special when it's snowing/raining outside.

The best of what you can expect and get from Mostar. Personal experiences and realtime lively explanations on warfields, from Miran. I was with two girls , completely safe, clean and the best friendly hostel owner I have met so far. it is highly recommended to take the tour which Miran offers because he takes time and energy to explain everything about the city and more of what a tourist can expect. It was a complete satisfaction and delight staying there. "Miran" the best!

Everything was great here expect that i was only one here. Miran though was great always willing to help me out day or night. His knowledge of the war was endless and recommendations of what to do and eat were spot on. Would definitely stay here again

I've been traveling for 6 months and this was one of the best hostels I've visited! Easy to find, close to bus and walking distance to everything. Wifi was strong even in room. Atmosphere was great, even had a free dinner with other guests organized by the owner who goes out of his way to ensure you have a great time and have everything you need. Good shower pressure. Super clean rooms. Miran's tour is a huge plus as well! Do not miss!

Miran hostel is a great place, with nice accommodation. The breakfast is not the Best i ever had. But it's not very important because the owner is a very interesting person who knows very well the city and its history, so you will have really greats moments in miran hostel.

Hostel Miran is a family-run business with great location (super close to the station and short walk from the Old Town), it's always clean and you feel safe because the gates are closed and it has good lockers in the rooms. However, what made our stay extraordinary was Miran himself and the great atmosphere in the common room. Every night, Miran shared his private time with anyone who was there in order to feed our curiosity about the Bosnian history and our tummies with his home made food.

What a hostel. From the minute I walked in Miran was smiling and made sure i felt welcomed. This is not just a hostel, this is like a home away from home. Miran was cooking a free supper for everyone when I arrived and I was immediately welcomed at the table. Miran is always smiling, telling joke or informing his guests about the history of mostar, Miran has a lot of experiences to tell you about and is always there to talk with you. The best hostel with the best and friendliest owner 10/10.

I had an excellent stay at Hostel Miran. Miran is a great host and very personable. I highly recommend his tour of Mostar and the surrounding area. It is very interesting as well as personal. The hostel is well located near the main bus station. It is only a short walk to the old town and Stari Most. Everything is very clean and Miran works hard to keep it that way. To ensure safety there are 2 gates that need keys to open at night. There are hot showers and a common area with a tv.

Miran is an amazing host, and I recommend his hostel. It's clean and very social, and it's not far away from the old brigde and the bus/train station. You have to do the tour, it's so cool and a lot of fun. You will at the same time learn so much about Bosnia and their history. We also got free breakfast, witch tasted really good. You will get soo much more than you paid for. I truly recommend this hostel. I have never been in a better hostel. :))

Truly amazing landlord(Miran) very personal tour and hostel. Its not a party hostel as his home is above it but there is always lots of people in the common areas chatting, obviously Miran joins in too educating us on Mostars history. He even cooked for the whole hostel one night and insisted on driving us to the bus station because our bags looked heavy, very kind-hearted guy. good WiFi, our room had lockers. hot water in the shower ran out when it was busy.

Home away from home! Everything was great! We love Miran and all staff members- they are always super nice and helpful, provide lots of tips, activities and even cook for the guests! Also, this hostel is great place to meet other travellers ang got some knowledge about Mostar! Huge thanks!!

I haven't done a review for any hostel that I have been to until now because I feel that this really deserves all the praise! I really enjoyed the family feel that Hostel Miran provides! The amazing atmosphere is successfully created by Miran himself. The way he interacts with his guests made my time in Mostar unique. His service is the pinnacle of hospitable. He picked me up when I arrived at the wrong hostel at 12:30am and dropped me off to the bus station when it was raining. So thankful.

Miran makes this hostel extra special! He's incredibly friendly and helpful and although I didn't go on the tours I heard a lot of good things. The location is not far from the bus stop but a bit more than five minutes away from the bridge. You are a lot closer to things like the sniper tower, though, so it swings in roundabouts. The room was comfortable but it was a bit of a squish with bags (it was a dorm room, though, and they're often like that). My only real gripe was lack of bathrooms!

Miran it was an honor to meet you.. it was an interesting chat :)

• 6th Oct 2015
  • Egypt

인원이 없어서 투어를 못 가 아쉬웠지만 아주 즐겁고 편했던 곳이었습니다

Everything perfect.He even gave us a double room for the price of a bed in a dorm.

The hostel is in near the old city, everything is clean, we did enjoy our stay. But MOST OF ALL, the owner Miran is amazing, sharing his story and history of Mostar and of Bosnia. Miran s tour is one of the thing to do un Mostar. Thanks a lot Miran for our stay, and being who you are! You are Mostar!!!! :)