Hostel Mitte Reviews

Panska 11, Brno, Czech Republic

Hostel Mitte was a very good surprise. The dorms are pretty nice and the decor is really cool. I only wish there was some sort of breakfast option in the hostel, but it's not that bad since there are a lot of cafes around.

Overall I cannot fault the hostel, and the staff were extremely accommodating when my friend and I wished to change rooms. My only point would be that it needs to be made clear that the private rooms are double (not twin) and are extremely small. As well as this, they can only be accessed through entering into a dorm which could be a bit awkward at certain times. However, the hostel was in a great location, has a lovely café, and as I said before, the staff are friendly and welcoming.

Really charming small hostel... Staff's great.

Cosy but beautifully staffed and run hotel, with a café in or as the lobby.

Hi! I travelled alone to visit Brno and Bratislava. I recommend both cities. It is quite easy to reach Bratislava by bus. Brno is a small enchanting and unknown city. The beer is extremely taste and there are so many locals and lovable places to discover (Use the guide www.use-it.travel). People will surprise you for their closeness and eager To meet foreigns (not everyone speaks English though). The hostel is just wonderful (super centric, clean and a marvellous staff that will help you!

The available information failed to mention that you enter the double rooms through the dorms. If there are people in the dorm, this basically means zero privacy. Also, the room is so small you barely have room to put your luggage down. There's a tiny window but it opens into a courtyard where super loud a/c is running all day. You can open the window during the night, but don't think about it during the day.

Convenient location, very friendly staff, nice cafe downstairs, clean. Perhaps not the most social hostel, but still a great/comfortable place to stay!

The hostel has a perfect location it's just in the middle of Brno city center. The rooms are clean and tidy, there is a nice big kitchen, with a cool common room and a shared bathroom. I'd recommend hostel Mitte to anyone visiting Brno!

The location is great, very close to the Main train Station. The Cafe downstairs is really nice, and the staff is super friendly and willing to help with anything. Totally worth the price. Also, the rooms have courtains for the beds, which gives more privacy in shared rooms which is quite nice. The smallness of the hostel gives more room to speaking with other travellers and the staff, I really liked it.

When we arrived 20 min to 2pm and we wanted to relax in the room and they forced us to wait until 2 pm. There was no reason to wait - our room was ready, but the person in charge was chatting with a friend in front of us. There was not lift and we had to walk at least 2 floors carrying the luggage to reach the room. We booked a double bed room, but we weren't warned that the room would be that small, with almost no space. No 24/7 reception.Our neighbors were allowed to make noise,smoke at 6 am

The staff here are the best I've seen during all my travels! Even offered to find me alternative accommodation the first time I was supposed to stay here, and missed my stay during flight trouble. More flight trouble brought me back and I finally stayed there. Wouldn't change a thing about the whole trip, and Mitte helped loads. 5 stars.

My first time ever staying in a hostel in my home country. I got a very good impression of the hostel. It was really decent, clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. I was not sure if I was going to be able to make it before closing time in the evening on the day of my and they got in touch to check what the situation was like. The best part is its location is in the centre of everything and at the same time in the historic centre of the city.

I stayed here four nights and really enjoyed my staying. Location is perfect and there is nice atmosphere. Staff is really nice and helpful and there is lovely cafeteria downstairs. This is best place to stay in Brno!

Stayed there for the second time. Rooms are spaceous , beds are ok and Breakfast nice to have. It s not the biggest Hostel so its not noisy at all. Defintely a recommendation. 1st place in Brno.

Really great hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Make sure to email them ahead of time for suggestions on where to go and what to see, they are very helpful. There is a cafe in the lobby, which has really good coffee. Rooms are very clean, but they are ensuites, so only one bathroom/water closet per room. Great location right around the corner from the main square. Pretty much everything about this hostel was great.