Hostel Mitte Reviews

Panska 11, Brno, Czech Republic

This is really my favorite hostel in the world til now. I really have nothing bad to say about this place! It is really clean, the wifi works great, the rooms are beautiful and spacious, the breakfast is also great and the staff was so friendly and helpfull! The gave me great advise on nice places to eat and what coffee to.drink in.their nice café :)

Enjoyed my stay in Brno at Hostel Mitte. The hostel is very central and is close to the bus and train stations (5 minutes on foot).

Quite small, but really nice hostel! I can only recommend it!

Great hostel, nice staff. Perfect place to stay in Brno.

Very nice hostel, very nice staff. Only problems is a bit noisy outside even in the mid-night, but still acceptable! And excellent room and toilet, best hostel I ever saw!

One of the best hostel I have visited during my many travels. Little, nicely decorated, tasty breakfast, friendly receptionist and delicious cafe. What to add? Everything was good.

Great location, pleasant atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff...I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Brno.

No wifi No plugs besides beds and the plugs in the dorm doesn't work The common room sucks No support in the air for the shower

The staff were very nice and helpful. I had a really nice time here in Brno, which like the hostel, is small, relaxed with a friendly atmosphere. The beds are very comfy and you have curtains in the dorms giving you privacy, which was a nice touch.

I really liked the theme of the building (each room themed around a significant figure from Brno) and the coffee in the cafe was really really good. Lovely clean rooms and very comfy beds, good keycard security and very friendly and helpful staff. We had to leave for an early train before the breakfast time, so they packed us breakfast the night before and left it in the fridge, so nice!

I was travelling with 2 others, and we stayed here for one night. The room was nice and had an ensuite, which was a pleasant surprise. There were lockers although you had to provide your own lock. The only problem we had was with the staff. They did not seem as though they knew what they were doing when checking us in, and upon check out we were going to be charged more money due to a mistake on their part. They were however very apologetic.

Mitte is one cute, cozy and friendly hostel. One of the best I have been to.

Well informed and friendly staff. Fantastic coffee in their coffee shop. Very clean and cosy room. All round, a great place to stay while exploring Brno.

It is a very good hostel with high degree of cleanliness and professional staff. It is worth for the price. Location, size ans space of rooms and washrooms are far above to normal hostels.

• 2nd May 2014
  • India

Locks provided were all the same. We used our own small locks. Excellent location. Staff were ok, some felt unapproachable and almost grumpy. Hostel was quite noisy from coffee shop downstairs. Dorm guests were also loud despite no noise policy after 11. Double rooms are inside dorm rooms sharing wc which must suck for them. (8 people for 1 bathroom is not enough) Breakfast was ok, but have had better from cheaper hostels. Kitchen facilities lacking. Beds have privacy curtains which are awesome.

The bedroom was right above the hostel run coffee shop which made it really noisy. You could hear the beans roasting and all the talking. The quiet time requested by the hostel was 10pm till 6am yet the coffee downstairs was open till 11pm. The community kitchen was a joke, no oven, no chopping board, knives etc. Even the switch of the cattle was broken. There was no reception what so ever, the receptionist was sitting at the bar of the coffee shop. very little help in terms of activities etc

Excellent staff who join you on nights out and show you the best places, fantastic location, great prices and even home made jam for breakfast ! What else could you need? - Next time in Brno I'm sure our group of 11 will definately come again.

Hello, hehe that is not complimentary, but I am sure you have enjoyed it all! Anyway, we like groups of 11 in the city of 11 (they rang the noon at 11 once in the history, won a battle and now it is the biggest PR of the city..;)! By the way, I think I remember you know, you have had those beers with receptionist in Club Eleven, right? Hehehe! Come back and we will welcome you even more warmly. Cheers, Barbora