Hostel Mitte Reviews

Panska 11, Brno, Czech Republic

When we arrived 20 min to 2pm and we wanted to relax in the room and they forced us to wait until 2 pm. There was no reason to wait - our room was ready, but the person in charge was chatting with a friend in front of us. There was not lift and we had to walk at least 2 floors carrying the luggage to reach the room. We booked a double bed room, but we weren't warned that the room would be that small, with almost no space. No 24/7 reception.Our neighbors were allowed to make noise,smoke at 6 am

The staff here are the best I've seen during all my travels! Even offered to find me alternative accommodation the first time I was supposed to stay here, and missed my stay during flight trouble. More flight trouble brought me back and I finally stayed there. Wouldn't change a thing about the whole trip, and Mitte helped loads. 5 stars.

My first time ever staying in a hostel in my home country. I got a very good impression of the hostel. It was really decent, clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. I was not sure if I was going to be able to make it before closing time in the evening on the day of my and they got in touch to check what the situation was like. The best part is its location is in the centre of everything and at the same time in the historic centre of the city.

I stayed here four nights and really enjoyed my staying. Location is perfect and there is nice atmosphere. Staff is really nice and helpful and there is lovely cafeteria downstairs. This is best place to stay in Brno!

Stayed there for the second time. Rooms are spaceous , beds are ok and Breakfast nice to have. It s not the biggest Hostel so its not noisy at all. Defintely a recommendation. 1st place in Brno.

Really great hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Make sure to email them ahead of time for suggestions on where to go and what to see, they are very helpful. There is a cafe in the lobby, which has really good coffee. Rooms are very clean, but they are ensuites, so only one bathroom/water closet per room. Great location right around the corner from the main square. Pretty much everything about this hostel was great.

Perfect location, in the middle of old town and closest to the train station. Immaculately clean. Welcoming staff. Breakfast around a big table that fosters conversation among guests.

I stayed 3 night at 6mix dorm room. The room was enough space, bathroom was clean, the kitchen was nice. It was nice breakfast; bread, cheese, ham, vegetables, fruits....There's cafe downstairs, coffee was delicious and 10% discount for the guest! I love it.

A fantastic hostel right in the centre of Brno, with delightful staff and very comfortable beds. Thank you for having us!

the hostel is close to the train station and to the city center. The rooms are big and the beds are confortable, with some curtains that can give you a little bit of privacy.

A wonderful little hostel located above a nice little cafe. Super friendly staff, extremely well maintained, and quite. Totally recommend a visit

The place lacks more toilets and showers, also there were some scary strange characters hosted in the place, I would never take my place to this hostel. Breakfast is free but is really disgusting, I paid €20 for one night but I would pay more and sleep in a hotel, I would get at least some more comfort.

The hostel was fantastic and the rooms were really cool. I liked the themed curtain in the rooms which gave you more privacy than you would get in most dorms. Staff were really friendly. Only down side was there wasn't a really social atmosphere during the evenings!