Hostel Mitte Reviews

Panska 11, Brno, Czech Republic

Everything about the hostel was good. Not necessarily exception, but no flaws; the hostel was neither exceptional nor bad in any way. Well worth the money.

• 21st Aug 2014

Nice, clean, cosy, friendly staff, right in the center of Brno and not that expensive. I was utterly satisfied.

Very much enjoyed my stay in this small and friendly hostel! For me as a fan of specialty coffee it was a very nice surprise to find that the bar downstairs serves a variety of coffees from smaller Czech roasters and a nice selection of brewing methods. The Bar staff was very knowledgeable about it!

Nice hostel. Very good dorm and very helpful staff. A good place to stay in Brno.

The hostel is really nice and tidy, the rooms have this special art feeling that not all the hostels have, the breakfast was really good, if there were juice it will be excellent. Our room was a twin private and it was way too small, our luggage did't fit, but the bed was nice big. The staff really friendly and nice.

A very nice, clean hostel. There is no real common area and the hostel is not setup to allow for socialising which is why I rated the atmosphere low. Overall I would recommend staying here as the staff were great, breakfast was nice and it's a good quiet place to chill out for a few days.

This is really my favorite hostel in the world til now. I really have nothing bad to say about this place! It is really clean, the wifi works great, the rooms are beautiful and spacious, the breakfast is also great and the staff was so friendly and helpfull! The gave me great advise on nice places to eat and what coffee to.drink in.their nice café :)

Enjoyed my stay in Brno at Hostel Mitte. The hostel is very central and is close to the bus and train stations (5 minutes on foot).

Quite small, but really nice hostel! I can only recommend it!

Great hostel, nice staff. Perfect place to stay in Brno.

Very nice hostel, very nice staff. Only problems is a bit noisy outside even in the mid-night, but still acceptable! And excellent room and toilet, best hostel I ever saw!

One of the best hostel I have visited during my many travels. Little, nicely decorated, tasty breakfast, friendly receptionist and delicious cafe. What to add? Everything was good.

Best place ever!!!!

Great location, pleasant atmosphere and very friendly and helpful staff...I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Brno.

No wifi No plugs besides beds and the plugs in the dorm doesn't work The common room sucks No support in the air for the shower

The staff were very nice and helpful. I had a really nice time here in Brno, which like the hostel, is small, relaxed with a friendly atmosphere. The beds are very comfy and you have curtains in the dorms giving you privacy, which was a nice touch.

Really nice hostel, very central location with very friendly staff and spacious rooms.

I really liked the theme of the building (each room themed around a significant figure from Brno) and the coffee in the cafe was really really good. Lovely clean rooms and very comfy beds, good keycard security and very friendly and helpful staff. We had to leave for an early train before the breakfast time, so they packed us breakfast the night before and left it in the fridge, so nice!

I was travelling with 2 others, and we stayed here for one night. The room was nice and had an ensuite, which was a pleasant surprise. There were lockers although you had to provide your own lock. The only problem we had was with the staff. They did not seem as though they knew what they were doing when checking us in, and upon check out we were going to be charged more money due to a mistake on their part. They were however very apologetic.

Mitte is one cute, cozy and friendly hostel. One of the best I have been to.