Hostel Mitte Reviews

Panska 11, Brno, Czech Republic

A fantastic hostel right in the centre of Brno, with delightful staff and very comfortable beds. Thank you for having us!

the hostel is close to the train station and to the city center. The rooms are big and the beds are confortable, with some curtains that can give you a little bit of privacy.

A wonderful little hostel located above a nice little cafe. Super friendly staff, extremely well maintained, and quite. Totally recommend a visit

The place lacks more toilets and showers, also there were some scary strange characters hosted in the place, I would never take my place to this hostel. Breakfast is free but is really disgusting, I paid €20 for one night but I would pay more and sleep in a hotel, I would get at least some more comfort.

The hostel was fantastic and the rooms were really cool. I liked the themed curtain in the rooms which gave you more privacy than you would get in most dorms. Staff were really friendly. Only down side was there wasn't a really social atmosphere during the evenings!

I stayed for 2 nights. The staff was very nice and helpful with everything. The room was big. ( i was in a 6 bed dorm) and had a curtain to have some privacy. Very near to everything and still quiet at night. I would stay here again.

I was a bit disappointed by a hostel that had a 90% rating. The facilities are not that great in terms of design or atmosphere. There were no shutters in a room that overlooked a street with strong night-lighting, so it was never dark. The bathroom was shared with up to 8 people. All this would be ok if the hostel were not that expensive. I paid up to 20 euros for an average hostel in a small town in a normally not so expensive country. I will look elsewhere next time.

Great location and even better staff who go out of there way to give tips about what's good to do in Brno.

Excellent place to stay. Incredible coffee served within. My favourite dictator Napoleon is draped all over the walls. The staff claim to be the friendliest in Brno or something. They were nice but not very chatty. A couple of times I was trying to explain something and they just looked at me puzzled. When I turned around to sit down I heard them giggling which wasn't very polite. However, they were always smiling and helped me to wash and iron my clothes so I'll let them off. Great place

Everything about the hostel was good. Not necessarily exception, but no flaws; the hostel was neither exceptional nor bad in any way. Well worth the money.

• 21st Aug 2014

Great hostel in the city center of Brno. All the rooms are nice, with a lot of space and good beds. The facilities in the hostel are really good considering the price per night. Great staff that also runs the coffee shop downstairs. Great place to stay in Brno!

Nice, clean, cosy, friendly staff, right in the center of Brno and not that expensive. I was utterly satisfied.

Not really a party hostel, has a very nice coffee shop downstairs. Has nice rooms with lockers Although the double rooms attach to the 6 bedroom. Nicely themed and lots of space. It is in the center of the city and close to the train and bus stations.

Very much enjoyed my stay in this small and friendly hostel! For me as a fan of specialty coffee it was a very nice surprise to find that the bar downstairs serves a variety of coffees from smaller Czech roasters and a nice selection of brewing methods. The Bar staff was very knowledgeable about it!

Nice hostel. Very good dorm and very helpful staff. A good place to stay in Brno.

The hostel is really nice and tidy, the rooms have this special art feeling that not all the hostels have, the breakfast was really good, if there were juice it will be excellent. Our room was a twin private and it was way too small, our luggage did't fit, but the bed was nice big. The staff really friendly and nice.

A very nice, clean hostel. There is no real common area and the hostel is not setup to allow for socialising which is why I rated the atmosphere low. Overall I would recommend staying here as the staff were great, breakfast was nice and it's a good quiet place to chill out for a few days.

This is really my favorite hostel in the world til now. I really have nothing bad to say about this place! It is really clean, the wifi works great, the rooms are beautiful and spacious, the breakfast is also great and the staff was so friendly and helpfull! The gave me great advise on nice places to eat and what coffee to.drink in.their nice café :)

Enjoyed my stay in Brno at Hostel Mitte. The hostel is very central and is close to the bus and train stations (5 minutes on foot).

Quite small, but really nice hostel! I can only recommend it!