Hostel Mitte Reviews

Panska 11, Brno, Czech Republic

Nice place, great staff, good price. Clean, very spacious rooms(unless you choose the double bed private), we had two tables in the room of 6 beds! A great location to explore Brno from!

This place is as beautiful as it looks in the pictures. The only issue there is that it's a pretty old building which means you can hear everything going on everywhere. And there are fewer bathrooms. The kitchen and common space are great. If I return to Brno I'd definitely consider staying again.

A really well located hostel within walking distance of the main bus and train station. The staff here was the hostels best feature, really bright, happy people. The rooms are clean and spacious, beds were comfy. The windows did little to keep out street noise at night though. Kitchen was well equipped, common room was small, but cozy enough. Cafe downstairs served great coffee, wine and beer at reasonable prices. We would stay here again if coming back to Brno.

Spacious rooms, clean, perfect location, nice staff, good WiFi, beds with individual lights... Congratulations! You guys are really doing a good job!

The hostel is in an old building in the old town. It is reachable in 10 Min from the train- and busstation by foot. Although it lies next to a big mall, this is not disturbing in any way. The rooms are big and you can have keys for the locker for a deposit of 200 kč. Beds are good, bathroom also. Near the hostel, you find many restaurants, shops vand bars or nightclubs, because they are all around the inner city. The café downstairs is really nice. The outskirts are reachable by the cheap tram.

Nice, clean place in the middle of town. Spacious dorm rooms. Tiny kitchen. The building is a bit of an acoustical nightmare. Any sounds on the staircase gets reverberated throughout the whole building. It was really noisy on the first night which heavy feet trudging up the stairs. Then again, I slept straight through on the second night.

One night here is enough.

Hostel Mitte is in a great location with many bars and restaurants around. Not far from the train/bus station too. The rooms are spacious, the bathroom a little bit dirty. But for sure I would recomment to someone visiting Brno.

Hostel Mitte was a very good surprise. The dorms are pretty nice and the decor is really cool. I only wish there was some sort of breakfast option in the hostel, but it's not that bad since there are a lot of cafes around.

Overall I cannot fault the hostel, and the staff were extremely accommodating when my friend and I wished to change rooms. My only point would be that it needs to be made clear that the private rooms are double (not twin) and are extremely small. As well as this, they can only be accessed through entering into a dorm which could be a bit awkward at certain times. However, the hostel was in a great location, has a lovely café, and as I said before, the staff are friendly and welcoming.

Really charming small hostel... Staff's great.

Cosy but beautifully staffed and run hotel, with a café in or as the lobby.

Hi! I travelled alone to visit Brno and Bratislava. I recommend both cities. It is quite easy to reach Bratislava by bus. Brno is a small enchanting and unknown city. The beer is extremely taste and there are so many locals and lovable places to discover (Use the guide www.use-it.travel). People will surprise you for their closeness and eager To meet foreigns (not everyone speaks English though). The hostel is just wonderful (super centric, clean and a marvellous staff that will help you!

The available information failed to mention that you enter the double rooms through the dorms. If there are people in the dorm, this basically means zero privacy. Also, the room is so small you barely have room to put your luggage down. There's a tiny window but it opens into a courtyard where super loud a/c is running all day. You can open the window during the night, but don't think about it during the day.

Convenient location, very friendly staff, nice cafe downstairs, clean. Perhaps not the most social hostel, but still a great/comfortable place to stay!

The hostel has a perfect location it's just in the middle of Brno city center. The rooms are clean and tidy, there is a nice big kitchen, with a cool common room and a shared bathroom. I'd recommend hostel Mitte to anyone visiting Brno!

The location is great, very close to the Main train Station. The Cafe downstairs is really nice, and the staff is super friendly and willing to help with anything. Totally worth the price. Also, the rooms have courtains for the beds, which gives more privacy in shared rooms which is quite nice. The smallness of the hostel gives more room to speaking with other travellers and the staff, I really liked it.

When we arrived 20 min to 2pm and we wanted to relax in the room and they forced us to wait until 2 pm. There was no reason to wait - our room was ready, but the person in charge was chatting with a friend in front of us. There was not lift and we had to walk at least 2 floors carrying the luggage to reach the room. We booked a double bed room, but we weren't warned that the room would be that small, with almost no space. No 24/7 reception.Our neighbors were allowed to make noise,smoke at 6 am

The staff here are the best I've seen during all my travels! Even offered to find me alternative accommodation the first time I was supposed to stay here, and missed my stay during flight trouble. More flight trouble brought me back and I finally stayed there. Wouldn't change a thing about the whole trip, and Mitte helped loads. 5 stars.

My first time ever staying in a hostel in my home country. I got a very good impression of the hostel. It was really decent, clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. I was not sure if I was going to be able to make it before closing time in the evening on the day of my and they got in touch to check what the situation was like. The best part is its location is in the centre of everything and at the same time in the historic centre of the city.