Hostel Mondpalast Reviews

Louisenstrasse 77, 01099, Dresden, Germany

This place is really pretty and for 6.50 they do a wicked breakfast! Facilities were pretty spot on. The only negative would be that I stayed at the end of January and I'm pretty sure for my first night there, I was the only person staying in the hostel. Needless to say I didn't make any friends. I'm sure it would be better in peak season.

Hostel is clean, close to the city center and staff is very helpful. I would definitely recommend that.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • India

Excellent location in Dresden Neustadt were all the nighlife happens. There's a nice bar at the ground floor (0,5l beer for 2,70E!). Very friendly and helpful staff, equipped kitchen and clean bathrooms. Cheap parking in the street.

I was cooking in the kitchen and the cleaning Lady told me leave the room because she would like to have here morning brake and don't want to have someone around (not for cleaning). I left and then she was not even using the kitchen. Probably it is better if I would NOT understand German. Total amount to pay on arrival is not the total amount. You have to pay 2 Euro more for bedsheets. Most of the guest are not using the bedsheets because you have to put yourself the linen on a bed.

• 1st Nov 2013

Good hostel, stayed there for one night only, though. Bathroom could be better but it's enough, beds are good. Location is a little far from the main place but you can either walk from 20 minutes or take the underground that's also a bit far from the hostel. Staff is really friendly, the girl from the reception told me all the places I could visit in just one day and was really helpfull.