Hostel Mondpalast Reviews

Louisenstrasse 77, 01099, Dresden, Germany

The beds were very comfortable and the lockers were huge. People were friendly and nice especially the lady running the adjoining bar in the lobby.

Meh, just okay. Location's pretty good, but it's a tad pricey in my opinion. Also, it may have just been my room/my bed, but it smelled something terrible and my mattress was waay too stained to sleep unhindered by thoughts of their origin.

Basic hostel. A 30 minute walk from town square. Cool cafes and shops nearby. Breakfast was adequate.

I recommend because is clean, big, has kitchen with everything, big lockers, good instalations.

The hostel is located in the most living place of the city. It is surrounded by bars and very nice restaurant. Staff was nice, everything was clean, room where very good. I highly recommend the place!

I never slept in the hostel because hello Dresden, but the breakfast was too expensive. The rooms were super nice though, and the desk people were lovely.

Very friendly staff, large rooms. Beds don't have individual power outlets, but not a big deal. Hostel is well located and easy to walk to (albeit the trek to the old town can seem a bit far in the cold)

Just a very good experience. Friendly staff, very clean hotel, nice facilities with large rooms, a large kitchen and common room. I strongly advise.

• 21st Dec 2014