Hostel Mondpalast Reviews

Louisenstrasse 77, 01099, Dresden, Germany

I loved this hostel! It has a great location, right in the middle of the Neustadt (lots of bars and pubs and cool street art) and not far from the Altstadt too (10 mins walk). Everything is clean and tidy and you don't get any noise neither from the street nor from the other rooms. Staff member were really kind and friendly and gave me lots of tips etc. And there's a bar right inside the hostel (groundfloor) and you get a discount on drinks! Absolutely perfect considering how cheap it is!

The staff in the hostel are all nice, helpful and very well organized. When I arrived I asked the time table of the tram in the new years day. She wasn't sure. Then the following morning, I was handed over the hand writing tram time table. It was very nice of her. I am really appreciated. People stay there are also nice. Lots of Germans stay and they are very good communicator with foreign travelers like myself. I really enjoy staying there.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Japan

Hostel was in a great location but other than that not a great place to stay if you are a solo traveller and looking to meet people.

• 10th Sep 2015

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend to people in the future.

I didn't like the cleaning, I saw hair in my bed and the bathrooms were strange too. No wifi at my bedroom, only at others parts of the hostel. The breakfast were expensive so I didn't buy it. The dormitory was huge and had lockers, and there's some safety system for each floor!

Lovely hostel, has a cool bar with amazing cocktails, filled with both locals and tourists. Has a kitchen and common room upstairs too. In the new part of Dresden, about a 15-20 minute walk to the old town or you can take the tram which is very close by.