Hostel Mondpalast Reviews

Louisenstrasse 77, 01099, Dresden, Germany

Nice hostel, good atmosphere, and you can also sleep well, it was not too loud. It was a bit surprising for me, that it is not aloud to use sleeping bags, but they provided clean bed sheets.

If I ever return to Hamburg (highly likely) I will return here. The staff are lovely and patient. The kitchen facilities are fantastic. The location is freaking awesome and it's really nice to sit and have a chat in the bar. Cinema across the road is pretty cute too.

cost more then they stated it would, wich i guess hapens a lot but still is anoying. staff seemed like everybody was having a bad week.. with a small exeption, no 'Hi' no 'good day' no smiles :( atmosphere was wierd, no real interaction with people staying in the hostel, kind of empty, so was the pub.. note that there is NO age limit, i didn't think that would bother me, but there was a school class (or several) staying there at the same time.. got kind of rediculus at some point

The hostel is old and not well maintained. the lockers are too small and tall means u can't fit in large backpacks (those u can hand carry on planes). THe toilet is not en-suite.

The beds were very comfortable and the lockers were huge. People were friendly and nice especially the lady running the adjoining bar in the lobby.

Meh, just okay. Location's pretty good, but it's a tad pricey in my opinion. Also, it may have just been my room/my bed, but it smelled something terrible and my mattress was waay too stained to sleep unhindered by thoughts of their origin.

Basic hostel. A 30 minute walk from town square. Cool cafes and shops nearby. Breakfast was adequate.

I recommend because is clean, big, has kitchen with everything, big lockers, good instalations.

The hostel is located in the most living place of the city. It is surrounded by bars and very nice restaurant. Staff was nice, everything was clean, room where very good. I highly recommend the place!

I never slept in the hostel because hello Dresden, but the breakfast was too expensive. The rooms were super nice though, and the desk people were lovely.

Very friendly staff, large rooms. Beds don't have individual power outlets, but not a big deal. Hostel is well located and easy to walk to (albeit the trek to the old town can seem a bit far in the cold)

Just a very good experience. Friendly staff, very clean hotel, nice facilities with large rooms, a large kitchen and common room. I strongly advise.