Hostel Mora Mendoza Reviews

San Juan 955, Mendoza, Argentina

Good location, close to the bus terminal and centre of town. Friendly and very helpful staff. Great breakfast. Well worth the stay. Free wine every night and free use of washing machines :) The wifi wasn't so good in the rooms and bunk beds a bit squeaky when people above you.

Very nice hostel. Good facilities, great breakfast which serves you crepes and or eggs of your choice. Good nights sleep here as well with free wine hour

Great spot. Loved the free wine and all the activities they offered. Mendoza is a place for excursions and the hostel offered many.

Many thanks for your comment !

Nice hostel - staff friendly - lead us in the wrong directions a couple times for things but we found them on our own anyway. Great at organising activities - loved the free wine and crepes for breakfast!!!

Thanks for your comment. We appreciated it !

My favorite hostel in South America so far! I came with a reservation for four days and stayed for a week and a half. It's in a good location, there is free Malbec every night, and there are plenty of open spaces for people to get together. Javier and another guy (I feel really bad for not remembering his name - he's young and really nice) were the staff members who went out of their way to get to know the people in the hostel. The breakfast is absolutely incredible. Would def return.

Great breakfasts, free wine, good wifi, very helpful, friendly staff. No sign on the street, so you must find it by the address and ring the buzzer.

Hola, Thanks for your comment. We will work to improve.. I hope you have good travel.. Thanks!!

Fantastic breakfast, great activities available everyday and night, free wine at night, facilities cleaned daily. Showers need to be upgraded.

Hola,thanks for your comment.. I hope come back,good travel.. Thanks

amazing breakfast! friendly staff. lots of things to do offered by hostel (defo try skydiving with Adrian). happy hour with free wine. I extended my stay there. I would surely come back there anytime.

Hola, Thank for your comment.. I hope you come back at the hostel and can go to skydiving is amazing!! Thanks!! :)

Rooms were big, but beds are old and slightly uncomfortable. Staff were very helpful!! Lots of activities to do which are easy to sign up for and well organised! Lovely crepes for breakfast. Hostel located in good location, only 2 blocks from the main shopping/resturaunt streets. One bad thing is there isn't much of a common room.

Hola,Thanks for your comment. We will work to improve. Thanks!! :)

Good place. A bit quiet while I was there. But only one night.

Thank for your comment we hope you enjoyed your stay

Great common areas and nice activities in the hostel. Friendly and easy going staff, very nice atmosphere. Also has heating for colder nights which is uncommon. Will come back again. One tip for the hostel: some kind of cheese or ham would be a cool addition to the breakfast :)

thanks for your review. We will work on your comment we hope to have you stay with us again.

Nice place, not too far from the bus station and close to the city centre. Hostel had an activities board organised by day and lots of information on what can be done around mendoza. Fantastic breakfast (best I've had in Argentina) and free wine every night. I would have appreciated a tour around the hostel when arriving as it wasn't until I was checking out that there were additional showers downstairs, which could have been helpful to know befor.

Thanks for your comment !!

Really lovely hostel but lacked atmosphere even with free wine in the evening. Staff were very friendly and helpful and they had lots of tours to offer. Place was very clean and they did a very good breakfast.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Wales

Thanks for choose us !!

Amazing hostel, the staff were so nice and helpful

Great atmosphere, helpful and cheerful staff, love the breakfast :)

• 24th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

We are very glad you found our hostel to be good. If you are ever in Mendoza again we hope you will choose us again. Thanks for the comment.

The hostel was great!! And the breakfast will make your day I can guarantee that.. It was very tasty! Good location near bus station and main street, clean rooms, nice backyard etc.. I would stay there again!! :)

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Finland

Hola !! Thanks for your comment.. Good travel!! Thanks :)

Very helpful staff, partircularly Diego. He was in the reception in a unusually busy time attending to people's needs. He and Joana helped me with little services like booking an excursion or calling a cab, things that would be a little bit tougher for who doesn't speak spanish.

Thanks for your comment !!

ok hostel, reasonable location for the sights, not near much of the might life. They do run some pretty impressive events and activities in the evening. Showers not the nicest....

Thanks for your comment we will work on your opinion.

The staff - particularly Javier and Etel (who makes the best omelettes ever!) are excellent but we found the rest of the experience fell a bit flat. There is a lovely courtyard to sit in but the rooms are small and cramped (our room was most likely a 4 bed dorm that they converted) with rickety beds and the bathrooms are damp and there are too few for the number of beds. We left a night early.

Sorry you didn't feel comfortable in our hostel we have 5 bathrooms and 4 showers can't say we could fit any more. Thanks for your feed back we will work on it.

Great location and staff were knowledgeable and extremely helpful! Thanks! :)

• 11th Apr 2015

Thanks for your positive feedback. We hope to have you again in our hostel if you come back to Mendoza.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4