Hostel Mosaic Central Reviews

Piazza del Viminale 5, Rome, Italy

We really liked staying at Mosaic central. The location is perfect, really close to the subway and to the Termini Station.The staff were really nice, and helped us with any doubt we had, especially Carolina (the brazilian girl). The room was very clean. The breakfast is also very good and they have wifi in the rooms. They also have two computers available for everyone, and if you want you can print anything you need 20 cents a page. I would love to stay here again if I ever visit Rome again.

Nothing to complain. The hostel is really good, near to the Termini Station, very clean and the staff is very helpful. Also, there is a Brazilian girl who was very caring. If I ever came back to Rome, I'll certainly came back to Hostel Mosaic Central.

• 4th Sep 2014

They do NOT have wifi in the rooms. Only in the lobby area.

Fix the wi fii, and clean your beds from mites!