Hostel Mosaic Central Reviews

Piazza del Viminale 5, Rome, Italy

Hotel has amazing location in the city center, very nice and helpful staff, big rooms with comfortable beds, good breakfast and coffee. I absolutely recommend this hotel!

• 22nd Jan 2016
  • Slovakia

great hostel, especially considering the price. It's within walking distance of most places you'd want to visit, the breakfast is the typical Italian breakfast I have eaten many times in much more expensive Italian hotels (great coffee and sweets, terrible tea, bread and ham), the staff is helpful and everything is clean. I'd stay here again.

The receptionist was cordial, courteous, and offered very helpful information very about getting around the city.

The Mosaic Central was a great place to stay. The staff was very kind and helpful. Breakfast each morning was fantastic and I enjoyed having cappuccinos made for us. Our rooms were cleaned daily and the bathroom and shower were a good size. Only complaint was the wifi was not the best.

• 15th Nov 2015

Such a great location and the staff were very helpful with everything we needed to know. The rooms were spottless :) breakfast was delicious (if you like fresh coffee and pastries)

• 7th Nov 2015

Really helpful and cheerful people. With in walking distance of Piazza Vinezia -- the centre of Rome.

Breakfast is good, which is valuable.

This place was nice, clean and not to far away from the main sites. The staff were friendly and pointed us in the right direction to see the main sites. The are a few no e places to eat about a 10 min walk away and a couple of bars.

We had a great stay at Hotel Mosaic. It was my mum, me and my little sister. The rooms were great, the location was great, the rooms were very clean and tidy. The staff were awesome! They told us how to find everything and great restaurant recommendations. The only bad thing was there was a nasty sewage smell coming from the drains in the bathroom. However, We would definitely stay here again if we return to the truely magnificent Rome!

• 20th Sep 2015