Hostel Mosaic Central Reviews

Piazza del Viminale 5, Rome, Italy

The woman at the front desk (I forgot her name) was extremely helpful in getting us oriented in Rome and giving us several good tips for site-seeing. The facilities were comfortable. The internet didn't quite reach our room and couldn't handle the morning rush from guests, but they had computers in the lobby that worked fine.

1. Very friendly and helpful staff. 2. Great location, everything is in a walking distance. 3. Price for the room was just right. Thanks!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Latvia

We really liked staying at Mosaic central. The location is perfect, really close to the subway and to the Termini Station.The staff were really nice, and helped us with any doubt we had, especially Carolina (the brazilian girl). The room was very clean. The breakfast is also very good and they have wifi in the rooms. They also have two computers available for everyone, and if you want you can print anything you need 20 cents a page. I would love to stay here again if I ever visit Rome again.

Nothing to complain. The hostel is really good, near to the Termini Station, very clean and the staff is very helpful. Also, there is a Brazilian girl who was very caring. If I ever came back to Rome, I'll certainly came back to Hostel Mosaic Central.