Hostel Mosaic Central Reviews

Piazza del Viminale 5, Rome, Italy

We had a great stay at Hotel Mosaic. It was my mum, me and my little sister. The rooms were great, the location was great, the rooms were very clean and tidy. The staff were awesome! They told us how to find everything and great restaurant recommendations. The only bad thing was there was a nasty sewage smell coming from the drains in the bathroom. However, We would definitely stay here again if we return to the truely magnificent Rome!

• 20th Sep 2015

The staff was really nice and helpful. I got there early and they let us check in early because they knew we were tired and traveled a lot before arriving. The room was really clean and the location was great. It was really close to the train station and the security for the hostel made it feel really safe.

We stayed in the family room which was exactly what we required. It was very clean with plenty of room. The fridge in the room was a bonus and allowed us to store cold drinks, very useful in the August heat in Rome. The staff were really helpful and took time to explain where the main sites were and made us aware of potential pick pockets on certain bus routes. Security was excellent with a secure door on the landing that was manned 24 hours. Would definately stay again.

aircon worked great .. room was just what we needed. great stay :)

I cannot say enough about how great this hostel was. Not only was it a great hostel experience, it was even better than many of my hotel experiences. Helpful staff, extremely clean and a perfect location. I would even recommend it to my parents should they ever visit Rome. The cherry on top of a great visit!

• 3rd Jul 2015

We booked a private room with a bathroom and it was cozy, clean, with an air conditioning, Tv and a small fridge. The rooms have probably kind of thin walls so you can hear your neighbours coming back from the party at night, but for the money we paid for our stay, we didn't care. :] The guys on the reception were always kind and helpful. The breakfast was small, but tasted good. It was served in the Coffee house next to the hostel so if you are hungry you can buy more food there. :]

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Very nice hostel/hotel. Well situated. Breakfast not in the hostel. Bud 50 m outside the hostel.

• 27th May 2015

Great place to stay. It is a bit hard to locate - not much signage outside or on the once you are in the front door on the ground floor (the hostel is up a lift or some stairs, but hard to know that).

Hotel like services, Hotel like social aspect (zero people to meet), Hostel like prices. Would recommend