Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo Reviews

10, Iordan Indjeto str., Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

This was my favourite hostel of my entire trip. Breakfast and dinner were both amazing, and it really felt like a family atmosphere. I loved it so much I extended my stay.

Really nice place made for backpackers and it's next to the caslte and the old town. Friendly staff and really clean too

All great, but the rooms are freezing. Would stay here again in summer for sure :)

I had a really great time at Hostel Mostel, the staff is great and made me feel at home. Would love to return one day. Thanks again for a wonderful stay!

The staff was really nice and helpfull. The bedroom and bathrooms were clean and they also have an option with breakfast that's really good. The hostel is a little far from the bus station and the train station, but really close to the city center and the fortress.

Great hostel and friendly helpful staff. I have Enjoyed my stay very much thank you! The free food breakfast and dinner was excellent and fresh nothing beats a freeby so thank you again

Nice Hostel, warm welcom. The room was clean and quiet. the breakfast was fine.

Simply awesome place

Perfect hostel! Great staff and breakfast,awesome vibe, want to back again!

Staff was most helpful. Hostel had the best atmosphere out of anywhere I've stayed to date. Rooms were lovely. Hostel was very difficult to find based on directions provided (street signs are very difficult to find, there are many "y" roads with monuments on the left, post office is difficult to spot as a landmark at night) not only for me, but a good number of others who stayed. Perhaps study a map ahead of time, or just pay the six lev for a cab. Great location once you know where it is.

For what you pay there is simply no better value. Included breakfast, dinner and beer plus a cosy bed in a cosy house. Amazing value for money. Daniella at the front desk is a super star!

Very open plan which makes it easy to meet other tourists. Andy who took the tour to the UFO communist building is great for a chat, and the other staff are lovely as well.

One of the best hostel, good location, staffs and facilities. Very good shower.

Amazing staff and excellent atmosphere. Includes free breakfast, supper, and a beer which you eat with the others, and creates a great community in the hostel!

View all Veliko Tarnovo Hostels