Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo Reviews

10, Iordan Indjeto str., Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great staff, chilled place, delicious breakfast and dinner for ridiculously cheap, cool outdoor area, good wifi. If you go you have to do the UFO tour, possibly the best experience of my whole travels! If I could have stayed longer I would have. Thanks for such an amazing stay Hostel Mostel!

Great location, comfy hostel, food provided... Felt like I was ten again!! Just what you need. Staff are brilliant, Randy is a legend and answered any and every question we through at him (poor thing, it was raining and we were bored!) City is awesome, walking tour great! Got to see the light show which was pretty special. Don't miss this place, and Hostel Mostel is a must-do!

So cozy! Great food, amazing tours, and around fabulous.

Excellent value with nice friendly and knowledgeable staff!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Great staff make such a huge difference especially when you need to be rescued from the train station with no money haha! Top notch hostel wish I had stayed an extra night. Easy to meet people, everything is good just wish there were a couple more bathrooms but I always want that.

One of the best where I have been

Great atomsphere and location. Amazing staff. Very recommended.

This is a really nice hostel in all aspects. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the room was nice. The whole place has a really nice welcoming atmosphere and a free dinner every evening is also a big plus/

This is one of my top 3 hostels I've stayed at in the world (of... Around 50). The staff are incredibly helpful, and genuinely friendly, the atmosphere is great, everyone tends to come together when the free dinner is on. Great place to stay for day trips to the many fantastic places in the surrounding area - Buzludzha ('UFO'), Kapinovo, Devetaki, Krushuna, Hotnitsa... If Andy is there doing tours give 'em a go! Otherwise staff can get you a hire car.

• 21st Aug 2014

Both Veliko Tarnovo and Hostel Mostel turned out to be very nice surprises, well worth spending some time there. HM seems to be the place to stay while in town and fully deserves its reputation, as reflected in numerous positive reviews - can hardly complain about anything. I arrived late and was pleasantly surprised by pasta dinner waiting there for guests!

Great social hostel close everything you want to see. The place is clean and has a great atmosphere. I highly recommend this hostel.

Beautiful Hostel, in the old part, si vero colse to the fortess, and near the city center (15 minute walk) very godo atmosphere and staff very helpfull!!! Included also light dinner!!! Very good!!!! The room and shower are a lotte bit small, but in general ok!

great hostel, one of the more communal ones with great atmosphere for socializing, meeting people, and joining groups for activities. don't miss seeing the communist UFO!

The best hostel I stayed at in Bulgaria! Delicious breakfasts and dinners, great atmosphere and relaxed common areas make this hostel an awesome place to meet other travellers!

I love this hostel. The common area and garden have a great atmosphere, the diner is prepared on site every night (and is vegetarian friendly) and the staff are wonderful. The dorms were fully booked when we arrived and the guy at the desk went out of his way to find us a tent and bedding for the camping area. Definitely one of my favorite hostels.

What a fantastic hostel...free breakfast AND dinner, random barbecues, a tab for beer/soft drinks, a lovely sunny garden, and a very comfy pillow-filled chill-out zone. Although we found Veliko Tarnavo sleepy (university town during Summer) with only a few major sights, the hostel made our 3 night stay well worth it. We met many people there who we kept travelling with through Bulgaria/Romania, and we're still in contact. They'll happily organise car hire/give you fantastic travel advice. A+

Very well located, comfortable beds, old house, spacious, has a garden, nice atmosphere. You can hear the river :) The internet didn't work in my room.

Very nice hostel with a very nice atmosphere, really good value for the money

We stayed 2 nights here and had a great time. There's a lovely terrace with shade and flowers to sit out and relax, and the room was clean with a decent shower. The girl on the desk was friendly and helpful, giving us directions to a nearby waterfall, and there was breakfast and a basic (but free!) dinner provided. Obviously atmosphere varies depending on who else is there, but we made a load of friends both nights we stayed. Thanks!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! I can totally understand why it won so many hostel award because my stay was thoroughly enjoyable. I've also heard that the hostel mostel in Sofia is also excellent but unfortunately it was full when we tried to stay. You will not be disappointed if you stay here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3