Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo Reviews

10, Iordan Indjeto str., Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

Definitely one of the best hostels that I've stayed so far.. Great place with really good facilities and a very friendly and helpful staff that will help you with anything that you need!! This is one of the few places that actually offers you a very good and decent breakfast and dinner for FREE!!! Great place to meet people with a very chilling patio and common area to hang out. Highly recommended!!! Worth to mention that they have another hostel in Sofia with the same quality and standards!!

Staff is really nice and breakfast and dinner 4 lev. Which is good! But dinner is depends on the day actually. The location is close to fortress but a bit far from bus/train station. So normally people use taxi. Not so expensive. There is UFO tour. Which is definitely recommended!!! Minimum 4 people so if you are lucky,you can go there. Besides, off road drive so much fun!!!!

Very good location Best staff Clean and helpful Working perfect

Great staff. It was awesome how it was free breakfast and dinner!

One of the best hostels we have stayed at on all our travels! It was amazing to be greeted with a hot bowl of stew and a cold beer. The staff were helpful and there are plenty of places to chill.

A top hostel to stay in. Very close to the Tsarevets Fortress and the historic area of Veliko Tarnovo. Great value for money and very helpful staff. Price included breakfast and dinner.

Beautiful cosy hostel that felt more like a bed and breakfast. Dorms were clean and spacious. The bathrooms were spotless. The hostel is about a 15 minute walk from the main tourist street but it was nice to be a step away from all of the action. The hostel staff were helpful and friendly. Probably one of the best hostels we experience in all of Europe!

This is my favourite hostel in Europe! Had an awesome time. Met some great people and explored VT. the hostel is clean and tidy but is set up in a way that really promotes interaction with other travellers. Near on perfect for what I want from a hostel.

Stayed at both properties in Sofia and Veliko Tarnovo. The staff is wonderful. The hostel is great. Thanks for the hospitality.

Great hostel, really enjoyed my stay Thank you all!

Great hostel, great staff, especially Diana, who always had a great attitude, and friendly smile! Very clean and well equipped, I'd recommend this hostel to all my friends.

Love this place! The free dinners and a free beer are great too. Would stay again for sure. Awesome staff too

Seriously great hostel in a beautiful little city. The hostel has worked around an older building which they display parts of. The staff is extremely friendly and it is right new the fortress. Seems to attract a good character of traveller as well

Stayed here because I really liked their Sofia location. Staff was so sweet & helpful! Free breakfast & dinner + beer was an amazing addition. Take the walking tour- one f the guys here designed it & it's great! Right by the Tsarevets Fortress!

I stayed at Hostel Mostel in Sofia as well. Both places are wonderful. Free breakfast and dinner. Clean and helpful staff. Bulgaria is the best!

The hostel was great with free food and beer each night. The hostel staff were really cool and knowledgeable, and knew some quirky places to visit including hikes and areas in the town. You must visit Buzludzha for sure. Great place and beautiful city.

This is a very nice hostel . The free breakfast and dinner are a wonderful feature. Everything is relatively new. Outdoor areas have been neglected and need a good clean up. Dormitory was comfortable and roomy but floor was only cleaned once in three days.

Instruction to hostel leaves much to be desired. I am not the only one with problems finding hostel. Secondly, please inform there is no cash mschine or money exchsnge at train station. I had to ask strangers for bus fare to get into city.

Our stay in Veliko Tarnovo was excellent. The dorms and bathrooms were clean and very well kept. Our host Randy was excellent! He always offered us lots of advice and information regarding the city. He was super friendly and approachable which was refreshing.

This was my favourite hostel of my entire trip. Breakfast and dinner were both amazing, and it really felt like a family atmosphere. I loved it so much I extended my stay.

View all Veliko Tarnovo Hostels