Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo Reviews

10, Iordan Indjeto str., Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

A top hostel to stay in. Very close to the Tsarevets Fortress and the historic area of Veliko Tarnovo. Great value for money and very helpful staff. Price included breakfast and dinner.

Beautiful cosy hostel that felt more like a bed and breakfast. Dorms were clean and spacious. The bathrooms were spotless. The hostel is about a 15 minute walk from the main tourist street but it was nice to be a step away from all of the action. The hostel staff were helpful and friendly. Probably one of the best hostels we experience in all of Europe!

Stayed at both properties in Sofia and Veliko Tarnovo. The staff is wonderful. The hostel is great. Thanks for the hospitality.

Great hostel, really enjoyed my stay Thank you all!

Great hostel, great staff, especially Diana, who always had a great attitude, and friendly smile! Very clean and well equipped, I'd recommend this hostel to all my friends.

Love this place! The free dinners and a free beer are great too. Would stay again for sure. Awesome staff too

Seriously great hostel in a beautiful little city. The hostel has worked around an older building which they display parts of. The staff is extremely friendly and it is right new the fortress. Seems to attract a good character of traveller as well

Stayed here because I really liked their Sofia location. Staff was so sweet & helpful! Free breakfast & dinner + beer was an amazing addition. Take the walking tour- one f the guys here designed it & it's great! Right by the Tsarevets Fortress!

I stayed at Hostel Mostel in Sofia as well. Both places are wonderful. Free breakfast and dinner. Clean and helpful staff. Bulgaria is the best!

The hostel was great with free food and beer each night. The hostel staff were really cool and knowledgeable, and knew some quirky places to visit including hikes and areas in the town. You must visit Buzludzha for sure. Great place and beautiful city.

This is a very nice hostel . The free breakfast and dinner are a wonderful feature. Everything is relatively new. Outdoor areas have been neglected and need a good clean up. Dormitory was comfortable and roomy but floor was only cleaned once in three days.

Instruction to hostel leaves much to be desired. I am not the only one with problems finding hostel. Secondly, please inform there is no cash mschine or money exchsnge at train station. I had to ask strangers for bus fare to get into city.

Our stay in Veliko Tarnovo was excellent. The dorms and bathrooms were clean and very well kept. Our host Randy was excellent! He always offered us lots of advice and information regarding the city. He was super friendly and approachable which was refreshing.

This was my favourite hostel of my entire trip. Breakfast and dinner were both amazing, and it really felt like a family atmosphere. I loved it so much I extended my stay.

Really nice place made for backpackers and it's next to the caslte and the old town. Friendly staff and really clean too

All great, but the rooms are freezing. Would stay here again in summer for sure :)

I had a really great time at Hostel Mostel, the staff is great and made me feel at home. Would love to return one day. Thanks again for a wonderful stay!

The staff was really nice and helpfull. The bedroom and bathrooms were clean and they also have an option with breakfast that's really good. The hostel is a little far from the bus station and the train station, but really close to the city center and the fortress.

Great hostel and friendly helpful staff. I have Enjoyed my stay very much thank you! The free food breakfast and dinner was excellent and fresh nothing beats a freeby so thank you again

View all Veliko Tarnovo Hostels