Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo Reviews

10, Iordan Indjeto str., Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

Seriously great hostel in a beautiful little city. The hostel has worked around an older building which they display parts of. The staff is extremely friendly and it is right new the fortress. Seems to attract a good character of traveller as well

Stayed here because I really liked their Sofia location. Staff was so sweet & helpful! Free breakfast & dinner + beer was an amazing addition. Take the walking tour- one f the guys here designed it & it's great! Right by the Tsarevets Fortress!

I stayed at Hostel Mostel in Sofia as well. Both places are wonderful. Free breakfast and dinner. Clean and helpful staff. Bulgaria is the best!

This is a very nice hostel . The free breakfast and dinner are a wonderful feature. Everything is relatively new. Outdoor areas have been neglected and need a good clean up. Dormitory was comfortable and roomy but floor was only cleaned once in three days.

Instruction to hostel leaves much to be desired. I am not the only one with problems finding hostel. Secondly, please inform there is no cash mschine or money exchsnge at train station. I had to ask strangers for bus fare to get into city.

Our stay in Veliko Tarnovo was excellent. The dorms and bathrooms were clean and very well kept. Our host Randy was excellent! He always offered us lots of advice and information regarding the city. He was super friendly and approachable which was refreshing.

This was my favourite hostel of my entire trip. Breakfast and dinner were both amazing, and it really felt like a family atmosphere. I loved it so much I extended my stay.

Really nice place made for backpackers and it's next to the caslte and the old town. Friendly staff and really clean too

All great, but the rooms are freezing. Would stay here again in summer for sure :)

I had a really great time at Hostel Mostel, the staff is great and made me feel at home. Would love to return one day. Thanks again for a wonderful stay!

The staff was really nice and helpfull. The bedroom and bathrooms were clean and they also have an option with breakfast that's really good. The hostel is a little far from the bus station and the train station, but really close to the city center and the fortress.

Great hostel and friendly helpful staff. I have Enjoyed my stay very much thank you! The free food breakfast and dinner was excellent and fresh nothing beats a freeby so thank you again

Nice Hostel, warm welcom. The room was clean and quiet. the breakfast was fine.

Simply awesome place

Perfect hostel! Great staff and breakfast,awesome vibe, want to back again!

Staff was most helpful. Hostel had the best atmosphere out of anywhere I've stayed to date. Rooms were lovely. Hostel was very difficult to find based on directions provided (street signs are very difficult to find, there are many "y" roads with monuments on the left, post office is difficult to spot as a landmark at night) not only for me, but a good number of others who stayed. Perhaps study a map ahead of time, or just pay the six lev for a cab. Great location once you know where it is.

For what you pay there is simply no better value. Included breakfast, dinner and beer plus a cosy bed in a cosy house. Amazing value for money. Daniella at the front desk is a super star!

Very open plan which makes it easy to meet other tourists. Andy who took the tour to the UFO communist building is great for a chat, and the other staff are lovely as well.

View all Veliko Tarnovo Hostels