Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo Reviews

10, Iordan Indjeto str., Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

apparently for bed with 7.5euro food is not included. u should include this in the confirmation email. And the direction to the hostel from west bus station as well

Fantastic hostel. I highly recommend doing their UFO tour

Great hostel, great staff. Great facilities. Why stay anywhere else?

Probably the best option in Veliko Tarnovo. Breakfast and dinner (vegetarian stew) is included for a small fee of 2Lev. Beds good, lockers provided, enough toilets and showers, plus a small kitchen in the basement. Staff were good, although at times a little blase. Overnight girl (new one) not so useful. UFO day trip should be a little more transparent with the additional costs.

One of my favorite hostels in Bulgaria for sure! The staff is super nice and helpful. They offer free breakfast as well as dinner + beer, which really makes you bond with the other hostel guests quickly. The general atmsphere is just great, I had a fantastic time there! There is a beautiful garden with several seating areas as well.

The outdoor chill out place is awesome. Really beautiful environment. Kitchen is well equip. Rooms are quite big. Meet some nice people.

Absolutely awesome location, dorms, cleanliness, staff, free food! I can't say enough good things about the atmosphere and people here. Also, the UFO tour is the best tour I have ever been on in my life. Highly recommend.

Wicked hostel. Wicked staff. The tour out to Buzluzkha is one of the best things I've ever done. Get around the joint!

Awesome hostel. The breakfast and dinners were delightful. The staff was great. The outdoor common area was so relaxing. And of course, the UFO tour was a highlight of my travels.

I loved this hostel! Rooms were really comfortable with lockers. bathrooms were always really clean. The staff were super helpful and breakfast was great! (Dinner is only a 'light' dinner so just bare that in mind). Location was perfect and the tour that the hostel offer to the UFO communist building is one of the best things I've ever done!!!

Had an awesome stay here! Tarnovo was a lovely place to visit and this hostel only added to the experience . I definitely recommend doing the UFO your, one of the highlights of my trip so far despite some vehicle issues. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I recommend this place highly!

Includes simple buffet breakfast, and if you're lucky, French toast. Also includes light dinner. About a 15 minute walk from the centre of town and a five minute walk to the fortress. There's a little general store up the road too. Staff are all energetic, friendly and always happy to help. The highlight is that the hostel runs a tour to the communist UFO building. Highlight of our travels. Do it! Andy, the tour guide, is a legend, and will take you on some next level four-wheel driving!

This is one of my favourite hostels of my trip so far! I enjoyed it so much I extended another night. There's a good breakfast and dinner, a chilled common room and nice terrace which makes it really easy to meet other travelers. The staff are all friendly and helpful and it's within easy walking distance to the main part of the old town. Also, they run a UFO tour most days which is amazing! It was one of the highlights of my trip, well worth the 50lev. I'd definitely stay here again.

Great experience in a small area of Bulgaria! Great location next to the fortress! Welcoming staff and open environment for lone travellers! Would highly recommend! Great staff too!

Awesome place, great tour to ufo must do.

• 10th Aug 2015

Beer n dinner , good deal

1 2 Next » last »