Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Atmosphere and location can`t be beaten. The only real negative was that my room was way too hot at night with no air conditioning, making it hard to sleep.

If you're going to Sofia you have to stay at Hostel Mostel. It had a great arty lounge area with a very nice atmosphere, and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful! I can't really speak for the 20 bed dorms because we were lucky enough to be bumped up to a great 4 bed room (which was basically an apartment) for the same price. So yeah, I definitely recommend it!

Great place run by awesome & passionate staff. Have a deep understanding what travelers look for. The privates are about 5 min away from the main hostel. The road facing rooms in the privates could be a bit noisy. However not at all an issue if you are a sound sleeper or can sleep with ear plugs:)

Awesome hostel. Best breakfast I've ever had in a hostel. The staff are fantastic and helpful and the place has a great atmosphere. Would have stayed again when I returned from Belogradchick but they were booked up.

Great experience in the 18 bed dorm. Breakfast was amazing and the staff are extremely helpful and accommodating

very nice hostel, offering very nice free breakfast and dinner ! just add a reading light under the bed and it will be perfect !

We could not have asked for more kind or accomodating staff. We were immediately welcomed and our every need was always addressed. It was a great hostel and a great deal!

Great hostel- real hostel environment and awesome staff. Great home base for all Bulgaria travel

Staff are super helpful, and the location is OK.

Absolulyy amazing hostel, staff were very friendly helped organise everything for me, were very accommodating and cool when I extended my stay. Great atmosphere in the common room. Best hostel I've stayed in by far!

Definitely one of the best hostels that I've stayed so far.. Great place with really good facilities and a very friendly and helpful staff that will help you with anything that you need!! This is one of the few places that actually offers you a very good and decent breakfast and dinner for FREE!!! Great place to meet people with a big commom area full of couches and cushions, pool table, etc.. Very clean and with great showers and facilities. Highly recommended!!!

Amazing hostel. It was my second time here because I liked it so much the first time and I would definitely come back for a third time if I am ever in Bulgaria. The staff are so helpful, facilities great and the free breakfast and dinner are an added bonus

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice breakfast and common areas.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Nice place. Would definitely recommend it to my friends and other travelers. The atmosphere is ok but not so cosy as others hostels I've been at. Very good hostel for the price!

The rooms were very hot, and there was no way to cool them down (no airco, and the windows on one side could not be opened). The bed bunks are fully enclosed which is nice for privacy but create even more heat, and are kind of small. The place is huge which might be a good thing, or not, depending on your liking.

This place is awesome! You get free breakfast and dinner every night WITH BEER. Plus the staff are super nice. 10/10

amazing facilities!

Hotel staff and facilities were excellent. Staff provided all necessary information, ¸room was clean and nice, Wi-Fi fast, great location. We are sorry we didn't have enough time to attend bar crawl. Also, recommended restaurant, Divaka, was very good and price was very reasonable

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Croatia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great hostel. Lots of space to hang out. Tons of people to meet. Dirty cheap and very clean. The staff were also very helpful.

Really great atmosphere, perfect for the solo traveller. Free breakfasts and vegetarian dinners were great. No airconditioning in dorms and common area made it a bit uncomfortable

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7