Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Wish all hostels were like this one!!! Amazing staff and atmosphere! Good free breakfast and dinner. Very central. 100% recommended!

Brilliant place to stay! The breakfast was amazing, all you can eat waffles, eggs, cheese, veggies, .... We were welcomed with free dinner and beer before we even sorted out all the formalities. The guys working there were super nice and very helpful with information about the city. Thanks again for a great weekend :)

Slight hiccup over my booking of a second room for two guests but never mind. Good value for money in a nice central location. I have now slept in a youth Hostel dormitory for the first time at the age of 70. Should have started decades ago !!

• 24th Jun 2015

internet didint work probely all the time at the top dorm. they should make bigger sign... suositelen ilollaQ

excellent staff and organized activities

I wish there were other hostels in the world exactly the same. Wanted to stay longer iust to chill in the hostel. If i was to say anything atall bad about the hostel i would have to be stupidly picky ie: rough toilet paper or something. This is the best value for money i have ever had and i dont think I'll get the same experience anywhere else. Stay in sofia just for the hostel if possible.

Clean and tidy. Very helpful staff. Large beds. Good breakfast. Location is close to the center of the town.

Evething's good and I will surely be back when visiting Sofia next time.

One of the best hostel I stayed! Staff super friendly and helpful, room comfy and you got a curtain around your bed( I stayed in the 8bed dorm) free breakfast and dinner ( if you get a room under 9 euros you'll get Both for 3euros and it's definitely worth it) with lot of choice and all you can eat. Met really cool people and the atmosphere is great, awesome stay, thanks!

No complaints here, very well set up hostel. It was very busy, withwith a lot of people all the time, good plce to meet people. The internet was patchy

Hands down best breakfast in my 3 month trip in Europe and it was included in the price of a 10 euro room.... That's a bargain that can't be beat, for 10 euros it even included dinner.... But breakfast was by far the best!!! Rooms were super clean... The staff was just amazing and friendly

Very welcoming and helpful. Thanks!

• 16th Jun 2015

I really liked this hostel! very nice atmosphere and people!

I really enjoyed my day in hostel mostel. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

The 6-bedroom was actually a perfect flat with two 3-bedrooms, livingroom, kitchen and two balconies! We loved everything.

• 12th Jun 2015

The only problem with this place is that I did not stay more nights. The staff are the best. They provide a professional service with a super friendly and honest characteristic that makes your stay very pleasant. One of the best hostel because they have great breakfast, clean facilities, great service and they provide a perfect atmosphere in the hostel. Tip - get the breakfast and dinner plus go to the bar crawl!

Hostel Mostel was definitely the best hostel we stayed in during our interrail trip through eastern Europe. Very nice atmosphere and so many options for different kinds of day trips that are offered by Hostel Mostel. We did the trip to the Rila monastery, which was a very nice way to explore Sofia's surroundings! This hostel also is totally worth the money, because you get two meals every day. I can't think of any improvements. Best hostel ever!

• 10th Jun 2015

One of the best hostel ever, not just in Sofia.

Came for one night, stayed for two. Will come here again. Hostel is a two-story building facing a semi-private courtyard. Feels very spacious. Wooden bunkbeds have privacy curtains, but top bunks can be hard to climb into. Full kitchen. Nice staff. Great breakfast & dinner included (except 10-bed dorm)--worth it! Convenient walk to city center. Cons: WiFi was dodgy (perhaps not adequate for the number of users). Long walk from train station, but at least the directions are simple.

A grreat hostel, most of the staff is amazing and very helpful. Close to the tourist activities. Some rooms are amazing, others are less so, very clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7