Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Hostel Mostel was amazing! The staff were friendly and knew everything about the city, rooms were really clean, and the food (breakfast and dinner) were delicious. Thanks for everything you guys

If you go for a private room, it will be located about 5min walk from the actual hostel, which doesn't sound like a big deal but it does make a difference as breakfast, computers, staff and overall atmosphere is there, so we actually didn't manage to meet or socialize with anyone

Although this hostel stays very busy, the staff and the facilities are well designed to handle all of the people. Very good location too. Definitely recommended.

Great, friendly hostel 5 minutes walk from the centre of Sofia. Staff were so helpful with everything and the breakfast/dinner combo is outstanding. Stayed two nights and had a great bed the first night but a horrible one the second night. Would still definitely recommend.

Can't fault this hostel - it had atmosphere, helpful and friendly staff, tons of food included in the price, cheap, clean, centrally located. What more could there be? If anything it was much busier than I expected, so if you want a quiet place this may not be best for you. But they have a noise curfew so it wasn't bad at all... Just stay there!

Loved the fact that breakfast and dinner where included, definitely worth checking out if your sick of eating the same stuff constantly when on the road :)

These guys were totally totally awesome...!!! Its by far the best hostel I've been to in Eastern Europe so far...the friendliest staff...the common area where its so so easy to meet people...the food (amazing breakfast..!!) and just the general helpfulness of everyone around....If your going to stay in Sofia....please please do yourself a favour and stay here for at least one night

• 2nd Sep 2014

Great hostel. The staff is amazing, always helpful and will tell you the best places to go in Sofia. The room are always clean and the breakfast and dinners are really good. Especially the waffles. I have stayed here twice now. My hostel in Instanbul even said it is the best. When you come to Sofia stay at Hostel Mostel

Very good time, very nice and helpful staff!

A great stay, breakfast and dinner were great - even a beer with dinner! I'd recommend it without any reservations.

18 bed dorm is no good. Not a great experience...

Can't complain about a hostel that gives you free breakfast AND dinner! This is an awesome, chilled out hostel with a great atmosphere that makes meeting new people really easy. The 6 bed dorm had plenty of room, a good locker and private shower. The guys on the desk were super cool, always ready to help and full of plenty of tips for things to do in Sofia and where to travel next. This is definitely one of the coolest hostels I've stayed at in Europe.

Insanely good value, even without the evening meal and price, this is the best place I've stayed at! Couldn't possibly recommend it enough. Fantastic chill out area where you will meet loads of great people, I especially suggest this place for solo travellers.

A great hostel. I'm definitely going to stay here again, if I come back to Sofia.

Hostel Mostel is known as a good place to stay. I stayed at another Hostel Mostel and this one is also great. Food (breakfast and dinner) is free:-) Everything is very good. The only thing to mention is that the private rooms are in a different buildung.

The hostel is conveniently located, 5 minutes walk from the city center. The deal with the free breakfest (one of the best ones I tried in hostels), dinner and a glass of beer is unbeatable. The staff is helping and will help you with anything you might need. Only warning - the big dorm can get quite hot, so for a little extra money is worth taking some other room.

Genuinely love this hostel, staff are great, love the free breakfast and dinner but we've given it a poor rating on cleanliness because we received bedbugs from our night there. We'd stayed there previously and had no problems, and we feel they must have been from other visitors, but just a heads up. Great hostel, but not a pleasant experience!

Great hostel. Very social. Dorms were clean and spacious and common area had a great vibe. The organised day trip to Rila monastery was fantastic, and the staff had good recommendations on things to see and do in Sofia. My only (small) negative would be that there aren't many toilets which means you can end up waiting in the morning rush. But they were very clean so a small wait was not really a big deal.

Probably the BEST hostel I've stayed in all trip (been away for months). I'd tell family

The hostel is nice, great breakfast and dinner. Close to the city center. The lockers are small. It was really busy. I would recommend it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7