9.5
Superb 4,229 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 4,229 Total Reviews
Hostel Mostel Located at 2A Makedonia Boulevard, , Sofia.
Bulgaria
Sofia 1606 2A Makedonia Boulevard
95% 4229
42.6948325 23.3146834
    Rooms available

18th May 2016

Fantastic value for money hostel. Book a room for over €9 and get a great free breakfast and free vegetarian dinner. Staff were great on arrival, both busy at the desk but took time away from their phonecall to explain they would be with us ASAP and told us to take our bags off and relax etc. Curtains on bed are a good addition and security is fantastic. Showers in the room are great too.

• Macedonia, Couple, 25-30
15th May 2016

The Hostel is very cozy with friendly atmosphere. The staff is amazing, always there for you to help you with anything you need from recommending places to go and taking you to the start point for the free Sofia tour, to explaining the public transport. We will definitely go back there.

• MissMonteith007
  • USA, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016

This hostel was phenomenal. There's no other place to stay in Sofia in my opinion. The hostel itself is settled right in the middle of the city which makes it easy to check out all the city has to offer. The staff is also extraordinarily friendly. They remembered my name throughout my stay & even let guests choose the music playing in the common room. The social setting is also really wonderful. The hostel offers free coffee & tea all the time as well as a 3euro breakfast & dinner for guests.

• Israel, All Female Group, 25-30
13th May 2016

All of the desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Free breakfast and dinner was lovely. Nice to meet some other travelers. We stayed in the apartment down the road from the main hostel. Basic, but completely fine. The beds weren't the most comfortable things in the world, and the trolley running outside was a touch loud, but no real complaints. Had a great time in Sofia!

13th May 2016

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Bulgaria. I felt like I was home away from home. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean and modern. Plus it was great to have a pickup service from the airport to the hostel since I arrived late at night.

• endangghani
  • Indonesia, Mixed Group, 25-30
13th May 2016

It was my 4th times in hostel mostel and I never disappointed. The best hostel.

12th May 2016

This is a wonderful place to stay. The staff can really make or break this place and I think these guys compensate for whatever else is lacking. They can help you with anything you might need! Personally, I think the rooms need more ventilation. Mine smelled of mildew. But it's difficult cause there are birds just waiting to get in, so... the struggle. Having said that, I still would have stayed five more days. I felt at home, and you cant beat the cost. Love to everyone at Hostel Mostel

12th May 2016
7.7

I didn't know I would walk 8 minutes from the main hostel to this location. The bathrooms on Hristo Botev were too small. I'm 5'11". One of the bathroom floors was always wet. The sinks were so small it was almost impossible to wash face. The showers were good once I figured how to wrap cord around shower head to keep it from falling: the screws were loose so the heads would spray into wall and not on me. For hostels, this was above average. I would stay again possibly.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016

I opted for a private room as it was only $5 more than a dorm when I visited. Private rooms are actually in an apartment down the road from the main building but still close and a good location. Shared bathroom was a little gross but lots of security to get into the building, then flat, then room!

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th May 2016

Excellent hostel. Great location. Staff were lovely. Pub crawl and organised hikes everyday. These were a great way to meet other guests and made for a good atmosphere in the hostel 😊