Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Good place, in a good location. Common room is a great place to meet people and staff are plentiful and friendly. I had free breakfast and dinner included within rate. Breakfast was fab, dinner was adequate. Only gripe was that the private rooms were in a different location to the main hostel, about a 7min walk way, meant it was a little harder to integrate and organise when to drop things at room and when to be in common area. They could have made this clearer..

Highly recommended. Great staff, clean room, clean toilets, hot showers, wifi worked well. Location close to city center, quite far from train and bus station (25mnts walking) but taxi cost just 2 euros.

This hostel was awesome! The staff were super friendly and the FREE dinner each night - with beer(!) was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Highly recommend!

Great Hostel & great atmosphere. A Only bad thing is the girl that works in the kitchen for the dinner is very very rude.

Absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, and awesome employees. Also, breakfast and dinner were free every day.

Good atmosphere. A little bit cold

An amazing hostel with a really good vibe and very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast is great and the dinner too. Had 2 nights booked originally but ended up staying 9. The only negative thing I can think of is the beds are a little uncomfortable sometimes but that is hostel life! Would go back again and again!

Fantastic hostel. Has everything you need and want. Good clean hot showers. Very fast internet. Great communal area with comfy places to sit. Also liked the cheap dinner + breakfast deal which was a great way to meet people. Only complaint I have is with the ultra uncomfortable mattresses. AmZing hostel though.

THE BEST HOSTEL EVER! When I comeback to Sofia or when a friend of mine asks for a recommendation, Hostel Mostel will be the first option FOR SURE! The price of the rooms are accessible, the staff are more than prepared to help us, the common areas creates a really comfortable environment between all the people in the hostel. The rooms are really comfortable and we have enough bathrooms/showers for all the travelers. We have internet access, computers and an amazing breakfast and dinner!

Nice place, the common area set up makes it easy to make new friends. The bedrooms were a bit cold so an extra blanket would come handy. The breakfast was amazing and the dinner which is included was very good too. Its a safe place to stay and great value for the money.

Very nice hostel, good location in the center, clean rooms , warm atmosphere and a place perfect for meeting new people and hanging out. Really rich breakfast and it's the first time I see in a hostel to provide you with dinner too! The only bad thing was that is that the rooms are seperated in 3 different places .Defenetly I would like to go back and recommend to others.

Excellent breakfast, loved the waffles. Good dinner and beer in the evening too, and great that it's included in price. However, very uncomfortable beds with very, very old, lumpy mattress.

• 1st Jan 2015

Hostel mostel is one of the best hostel I have stayed at. Super rad hangout area! Super rad people that work there! And the rooms were super cozy. It sucked a bit on my part cause I was there during a super cold week. But it was awesome if you ever come across hostel mostel you should stay!!

Best hostel I ever stayed. Best place in Sofia to meet people and directly in the center I recommend anyone to stay in this hostel if you stay in Sofia

• 29th Dec 2014

It was the first time I've stayed in a hostel in Sofia and I'm glad to choose Hostel Mostel! The Staff is simply amazing! I said once already - if I come back to Sofia and I need a place to stay, my choice will be Hostel Mostel! Best wishes to the Reception! MoSt

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Lithuania

The rooms and washrooms were a bit cold while I was here (in winter), but who cares about these minor details when the atmosphere is so good! The conditions are perfect for socializing in this hostel, with two free meals and a cool hang out area, with laid back staff. I met some great people here and had a great time.

Great atmosphere, excellent staff :)

Lots of showers. The bed was pretty old and not the most comfortable but it was solid. The people who work there are great. The breakfast and dinner that came included were really good. Internet throughout the whose hostel worked well. Nothing bad to say. My man Todd behind the desk was a great help, very friendly, and went the extra mile to remember everyone's name and their story.

BEST HOSTEL EVER!!!!!!!!!!! The staff are beyond amazing, soooo helpful and the most genuinely kind people. The dinner and breakfast were amazing and the nightly pub crawl was so fun and a great way to meet people. Stay here!!!!!!!

Great Staff. I wish all the others hostels have a helpful staff like Hostel Mostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7