Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Great place run by awesome & passionate staff. Have a deep understanding what travelers look for. The privates are about 5 min away from the main hostel. The road facing rooms in the privates could be a bit noisy. However not at all an issue if you are a sound sleeper or can sleep with ear plugs:)

Great experience in the 18 bed dorm. Breakfast was amazing and the staff are extremely helpful and accommodating

very nice hostel, offering very nice free breakfast and dinner ! just add a reading light under the bed and it will be perfect !

We could not have asked for more kind or accomodating staff. We were immediately welcomed and our every need was always addressed. It was a great hostel and a great deal!

Great hostel- real hostel environment and awesome staff. Great home base for all Bulgaria travel

Staff are super helpful, and the location is OK.

Absolulyy amazing hostel, staff were very friendly helped organise everything for me, were very accommodating and cool when I extended my stay. Great atmosphere in the common room. Best hostel I've stayed in by far!

Definitely one of the best hostels that I've stayed so far.. Great place with really good facilities and a very friendly and helpful staff that will help you with anything that you need!! This is one of the few places that actually offers you a very good and decent breakfast and dinner for FREE!!! Great place to meet people with a big commom area full of couches and cushions, pool table, etc.. Very clean and with great showers and facilities. Highly recommended!!!

Amazing hostel. It was my second time here because I liked it so much the first time and I would definitely come back for a third time if I am ever in Bulgaria. The staff are so helpful, facilities great and the free breakfast and dinner are an added bonus

The rooms were very hot, and there was no way to cool them down (no airco, and the windows on one side could not be opened). The bed bunks are fully enclosed which is nice for privacy but create even more heat, and are kind of small. The place is huge which might be a good thing, or not, depending on your liking.

amazing facilities!

Hotel staff and facilities were excellent. Staff provided all necessary information, ¸room was clean and nice, Wi-Fi fast, great location. We are sorry we didn't have enough time to attend bar crawl. Also, recommended restaurant, Divaka, was very good and price was very reasonable

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Croatia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great hostel. Lots of space to hang out. Tons of people to meet. Dirty cheap and very clean. The staff were also very helpful.

Really great atmosphere, perfect for the solo traveller. Free breakfasts and vegetarian dinners were great. No airconditioning in dorms and common area made it a bit uncomfortable

I have never stayed in a nicer hostel. The staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. We had free breakfast and dinner and both were delicious. The atmosphere of the common space was also very welcoming. I've stayed in hostels all over Europe and a few in Central America, and by far this has been my favorite!

I really really liked this hostel, the rooms are spacey, clean and the common area is very chill to hang out. Good breakfast, really good dinner.

Great hostel! Everything was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgable, breakfast was delicious, the vegetarian dinner was good, an good location. We would definitely stay here again!

Nice hostel in the middle of the city. Very huge breakfast buffet. (pancakes, fruits, toasts, ...) Also dinner with 1 free glas of beer is included! Awesome! The hostel is located in a very quiet backyard. We had a 3 bed private room located in a seperate apartment on the other side of the street! Due to this location on a big intersection this apartment was very loud. We were not able to get some slepp! It feeled like that the tram is going through our room!!!

Large, friendly hostel that comprises travellers of all ages and nationalities. The free breakfast is the best I've seen and they arrange dinner for €2. The common area is made for meeting new people and they bring you to the walking tour and around a few bars every day for free. The staff are lovely too

The twin private bedroom we booked was (to our surprise) not in the hostel, but in an apartment 5 minutes walking from the hostel. The reception and communal room of the hostel (which we used for the excellent breakfast) were lively and looked excellent.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7