Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

can't recommend this hostel highly enough

Nice to stop by for short stop. Great place to hang out while sorting out next leg of trip. Still offering a great place to relax and rest. Also staff always very helpful.

Amazing location and easy accessed from the train station by taxi for only 5Lev. The staff were beyond helpful. Absolutely amazing atmosphere. Would highly recommend

This hostel is fantastic. Although from the outside it looks dodgy, the staff are so nice and friendly and the atmosphere is so relaxed. Honestly, one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The breakfast was also really good. The bedding is a bit old fashioned but that contributes to the charm of the place. Mostly, the staff really make this place and you always feel like that they are trying to get the best for you. I would HIGHLY recommend it. You won't regret it.

Awesome hostel and really nice staff! A must stay if you are in Sofia!!

Literally the most amazing hostel I have ever stayed at. Breakfast is insanely good, with didferny types of eggs, fruit and fresh waffles being made! Free dinner every night is always delicious. Definitely recommend taking the daytrip to Rila Monastery organised by the hostel also.

It's a really nice place, you feel like home. And the personnel is professional, avalable, and fun.

Really amazing hostel. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. Really nice breakfast and dinner included. In general had a really nice vibe and was really comfortable.

• 20th Nov 2014

very helpful and friendly personnel

• 19th Nov 2014

The location is great, just 5 minute walk to town. Staff are super helpful and provide lots of information on what to do and see. Worth noting that the private rooms are in a separate building about 5-10 min walk away, not a problem at all though, can still go for breakfast/dinner in the main hostel and meet people then. Very chilled vibe but has everything you need. Would recommend for people wanting to meet other travellers or those on a budget as dinner is also included.

Our stay at Hostel Mostel was perfect. The location can't be more central. We paid 6 leva for a very good breakfast (waffles, fruit, vegetables, joghurt, cheese, salami, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, toast, marmelade, juice, tee, hot chocolate, coffee) & nice dinner (1 beer, salads and we could choose between 3 dishes). The staff was verz friendly, answered all our questions and had some good advice for our stay. They also offer some activities like daytrips and a pub crawl.

Had an amazing stay at Hostel Mostel. Loved that breakfast and dinner was included. Great atmosphere - organised pub crawl, comfy area and pool table. If you are in a private room, these are about 10 minute walk away. Got lost trying to find the hostel - it's next to a bank and casino.

Great hostel. Common room is huge and has lots of seating areas. Staff were excellent and I appreciated having a cab arranged for me when I left for the airport. Location is very central to the city centre and close to a supermarket.

free breakfast and dinner, and very nice and friendly staff!!

The first hostel I have been to that has a free dinner and beer! Nice hostel with very helpful staff.

I stayed at Hostel Mostel only one night for my flight was the very next morning. I had read about that place from other travelers' blogs and I couldn't help but stay there and see it for myself. Excellent atmosphere, staff interaction and overall experience. The ensuite room that I stayed in is with a shower and a sink only, the restroom is a few meters outside the room. I am a minimalist traveler so the locker in the room was enough for my 19 liter backpack. Highly recommended!

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

Great hostel

this realy perfect Bulgarian hostel and I recommend it to everybody.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Serbia

Such a great hostel! Incredibly helpful and friendly staff. I'd recommend this hostel to everyone!

Nice staff and breakfast included

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7