Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Really cool place to stay in if you're in Sofia. Free shots were also a great bonus!

Great staff, very friendly. Room was large and clean. Both breakfast and dinner were great:).

• 19th Apr 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. We were there for two nights and it was amazing. Great common room and there's always people hanging around. Nightly pub crawl guarantees socializing and staff knows fun spots. Will stay here everytime I'm in Sophia. Rooms and facilities are crazy nice for a hostel and you can't beat free dinner and bfast.

Great stay in Sofia, a pleasure to be in a lovely clean room. Not enough blankets, was kind of cold. The staff was friendly and kind especially Nicole (I hope i wrote your name correctly) thank you for your peaceful kindness. The music is a bit loud in the common area as well, but in all really good! And great value for money! Thank you

Cool place with helpful staff and great atmosphere. Good place to stay in sofia!

Th Hostel is great value for money. I have travelled throughout South America and Europe and this was the best value for money I have experienced. My brother and I recieved a twin private room for the price of a bed space in a dorm. Good wifi with breakfast and dinner included. Just great.

Nice location near the city center. The staff was nice and people are cool. We stayed at the 2 bed private room as it cost more or less the same as 2 beds in dorm. The breakfast is good. The dinner is fair if you want to save money, but i would recommend going out if you want decent meals. We heard that the 18 bed dorm is not good from various travellers in different cities.

Staff GREAT. Walking distance to main touristic spots. 25 mins walking from Train Station. The breakfast is really good. "Free Dinner" is OK if you want to save money. Atmosphere is the best, with a great lounge where you meet other fellow travelers. The day trip to the monastery is really worth it. I would recommend it.

Just simply an awesome hostel-I was actually sad to leave. Met amazing people here and the common room has the best atmosphere. STAY HERE.

One of my fav hostels I have ever stayed in. The best part was the staff....fantastic! They let me run a pub crawl, the breakfast is amazing (dinner is meh), the common area is super chill. Best part of my time in Sofia!

cheap and cozy place to stay in Sofia, people are nice and really help a lot. location is also good wherever from train station or airport. I'll stay here when I visit Sofia again!

Awesome spot to stay, awesome staff and wicked breakfast! Wifi little bit dodgy but algood, showers are good.

So far, the only hostel I've stayed which provides complimentary dinner, which makes its common area a very lively place. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and the room and facilities were good too. Central location also does it no harm. Had a great experience there.

Really enjoyed my stay here! Staff was helpful, great atmosphere, and pretty good location! Would definitely stay here again!

Great Hostel, after staying on two different occasions I can say that everyone was sharing information, ideas, and love. You can't ask for a better hostel (it has an interesting history, good facilities, and knowledgable staff) :) Music + Food are also included ;)

A very enjoyable place to stay, with fantastically friendly staff. Nicely located within walking distance to the main city sites.

Nice hostel in general, good location. Friendly staff. Lots of people so you can easily make new friends over breakfast or dinner in the common room. But you can also chill and have some alone time since it's very quiet. The ensuite in the dorm room doesn't have a toilet though, you'll have to go use one of those in the common bathroom (which was fine). I would recommend this hostel!

Great breakfast and a good value dinner. stayed in the 18 bed room and was surprised at how comfortable it was, just watch your head. Also there was no internet in the 18 bed dorm, but the common area was really comfortable.

I LOVE THIS HOSTEL!!!! Such a sweet staff committed to making you feel welcome and cared for. They even folded my laundry! Not to mention the super clean rooms, amazing music, and all around great vibes. I highly, highly recommend this hostel.

Super nice staff and hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6