Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Awesome hostel and really nice staff! A must stay if you are in Sofia!!

Literally the most amazing hostel I have ever stayed at. Breakfast is insanely good, with didferny types of eggs, fruit and fresh waffles being made! Free dinner every night is always delicious. Definitely recommend taking the daytrip to Rila Monastery organised by the hostel also.

Really amazing hostel. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. Really nice breakfast and dinner included. In general had a really nice vibe and was really comfortable.

• 20th Nov 2014

very helpful and friendly personnel

• 19th Nov 2014

The location is great, just 5 minute walk to town. Staff are super helpful and provide lots of information on what to do and see. Worth noting that the private rooms are in a separate building about 5-10 min walk away, not a problem at all though, can still go for breakfast/dinner in the main hostel and meet people then. Very chilled vibe but has everything you need. Would recommend for people wanting to meet other travellers or those on a budget as dinner is also included.

Our stay at Hostel Mostel was perfect. The location can't be more central. We paid 6 leva for a very good breakfast (waffles, fruit, vegetables, joghurt, cheese, salami, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, toast, marmelade, juice, tee, hot chocolate, coffee) & nice dinner (1 beer, salads and we could choose between 3 dishes). The staff was verz friendly, answered all our questions and had some good advice for our stay. They also offer some activities like daytrips and a pub crawl.

Had an amazing stay at Hostel Mostel. Loved that breakfast and dinner was included. Great atmosphere - organised pub crawl, comfy area and pool table. If you are in a private room, these are about 10 minute walk away. Got lost trying to find the hostel - it's next to a bank and casino.

Great hostel. Common room is huge and has lots of seating areas. Staff were excellent and I appreciated having a cab arranged for me when I left for the airport. Location is very central to the city centre and close to a supermarket.

The first hostel I have been to that has a free dinner and beer! Nice hostel with very helpful staff.

I stayed at Hostel Mostel only one night for my flight was the very next morning. I had read about that place from other travelers' blogs and I couldn't help but stay there and see it for myself. Excellent atmosphere, staff interaction and overall experience. The ensuite room that I stayed in is with a shower and a sink only, the restroom is a few meters outside the room. I am a minimalist traveler so the locker in the room was enough for my 19 liter backpack. Highly recommended!

• 4th Nov 2014
  • Bulgaria

this realy perfect Bulgarian hostel and I recommend it to everybody.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Serbia

Such a great hostel! Incredibly helpful and friendly staff. I'd recommend this hostel to everyone!

Nice staff and breakfast included

We had a great stay in Hostel Mostel, we felt like at home and were happy to come back to the hostel after a freezy day!

Staff are willing to help. The Free dinner is tasty and the breakfast are nice. However, My dorm is on the first floor, At the first night in my stay, the music in the Common room which is on the groud floor are so loud. I know its Friday night but it is really anniying.

Absolutely loved this hostel! The staff were amazing! They Went above and beyond.

Staff very helpful with advices. Padlock inside room, good. Not lot of spaces for clothes but is normal for hostel. Bathroom in the room is only shower, for the toilet you might have to you outside... Is only few meters but Can be a problem in winter. All the rest is great. Best atmosphere ever.

Nice staff, good all around hostel. Day trips ok. A true gathering place hostel.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Tourbiker

One of the best hostels I have stayed in the Balkans. Amazing staff, good lounge area. Breakfast and dinner cooked for you,a glass of beer with dinner! And a nice social vibe. Highly recommend.

Great hostel, awesome common area and really easy to meet people. The free breakfast is the best I've ever had, they have freshly made waffles, scrambled eggs and fresh plums and nectarines as well as all the normal cerals, ham, cheese bread etc. There is free dinner every night which wasn't the best but hey it's free so you can't really complain and the beds weren't that comfortable but bathrooms and showers were great. Would stay here again for sure.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7