Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Only stayed for one night but it was seriously one of the best nights on our trip. We had the warmest welcome, the staff was really friendly and immediately showed us all the cool places to go and things to do in sofia and for 10 euros a night we had a private room in a really nice apartment with a great kitchen and breakfast and dinner included. Overall reaĺly cool, we only regretted not being able to stay longer:)

Great Hostel & location. Stayed in apartment separate from the main building -very nice & huge. Amazing breakfast too! Hostelworld confirmation says the bill is to be paid in Euros but they wouldn’t accept them & asked for Lev, annoying after getting the Euros specially. 30ish bookings through Hostelworld and never has the confirmation shown the wrong currency. The guys attitude telling us this was a bit of a let-down after the great service/help from other members of staff over the course stay.

Great place. Great staff. Great location. For the price, it is absolutely worth it.

The breakfast is the best!!!!

The staff is really what differentiates Mostel Hostel from other places and countries! They're really careful and attentive to you and help you at anything you need. Moreover, the price is more than fair as it also includes a dinner and a breakfast and an introduction to the city made by one of the guys of the staff. :)

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Много добро място.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Friendly staff, great location and very clean. Thanks for a great stay guys! From the ginger Canadians

• 8th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The hostel stays near from the city center, but a little bit far from the main station. The staff was really helpfull and they have services like trips around Sofia, laundry service, breakfast and dinner options (really good), pubcrawl and they give up information about what to do in the city, as well as the free walking tour. The bedroom and the bathrooms were clean.

Everything you could want from a hostel. The staff were so nice and the value for money was second to non. Will definitely be going back if I pass through Sofia again

• 6th Mar 2015

Really really great stay. Only minus thing I can think of was the sound from the tram but we loved our stay anyway. I hope to see you again! =)

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Incredible staff. Delicious and cheap breakfast/dinner. Would definitely stay here again.

Great place to stay, Todd was very helpful with everything. Bar crawl is great! breakfast is something to look forward to! Highly recommend to anybody from NZ!

Great place!!! Strongly reccomend it. Not a party hostel, but they do organize a pub crawl almost every night if you feel like it. Awesome common area.

The staff was so kind and helpful. I stayed here specifically for the vegetarian dinner, and I was slightly disappointed there wasn't more fresh vegetables. But I understand that gets expensive. The breakfast was great with lots of fresh fruit! Their trip to the Rila Monastery is well worth the trip. Overall, this was a great hostel!! :)

Great rooms, great location, great stuff...

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Serbia

Beds are not very comfortable but staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Everything else works great. The breakfast+dinner is strongly recommended.

great hostel,. wonderful staff (:

Great hostel with amazing atmosphere. There are constantly people hanging out in the giant common room/kitchen. This hostel will take your stay in Sofia from "okay" to "excellent".

Amazing stay, my experience couldnt be better. I hope I come back soon someday. Hostel number 1 !

The Best hostel I've ever been..!!

• 17th Feb 2015