Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Good and very clean hostel. Good WiFi and a very nice staff.

An amazing hostel! The staff are really helpful & so nice! The bathrooms/showers are a bit small but still decent. Pub crawl isn't really a pub crawl as it is a group of us drinking in the local park which was still a ton of fun!

Nice place with relaxed atmosphere. Very good located with a lot of organized activities.

What a hostel should be like. Incredible value for money and very sweet people working there. Good for people that like to rest and good for people that like to party. You'll meet the greatest people there while eating their delicious food. Some small facilities could use replacement (sheets, showerheads, bedlights) but that's minor details compared to the quality overall. Hostel Mostel is fantastic.

A great place to stay and one of the best in Europe. Also stayed here in 2010.Large free good all you can eat breakfest. Free dinner is smaller but with free beer. Might want to add some meat to the food. Very clean. Very helpful staff. Have a great and reasonable price all day Rika Monistery tour. Easy to get to from the bus and train station by tram. Taxi will try to cheat you so fight them. Would stay again. Would send friends. Have another building 10 min walk with apartments. Good laundry

Great staff, highly recommended!

Had a super great experience staying at the hostel - highly recommended!

Very nice hostel and atmosphere. I would definitely come back there if I have the opportunity to go in Sofia again.

Thankfully I could spend relax time at the big living room before I check-in even though I arrived at early morning.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Japan

Such a great hostel, very welcoming and lovely staff, super clean and with great facilities. I would recommend to everyone.

Very happy

I stayed 3days in one of the private rooms in the building 5 minutes from the main building.For me it could not have been a better choice, as the room was really cosy, clean, and so where the kitchen (a stove or microwave for cooking would make it better) and the bathroom, and I got the privacy I also needed. Staff at the hostel is incredibly friendly and helpful, the common area has a great athmosphere, with people from all over the world. Breakfast is rich and good, price for all amazing.

I had great time in Sofia thanks to Hostel Mostel

Really cool place to stay in if you're in Sofia. Free shots were also a great bonus!

good hostel too bad sofia is a nut house

Great staff, very friendly. Room was large and clean. Both breakfast and dinner were great:).

• 19th Apr 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. We were there for two nights and it was amazing. Great common room and there's always people hanging around. Nightly pub crawl guarantees socializing and staff knows fun spots. Will stay here everytime I'm in Sophia. Rooms and facilities are crazy nice for a hostel and you can't beat free dinner and bfast.

Great location, cool atmosphere, nice staff, what else to say. I would defs recommend it if you pass by Sofia. Only thing that it is unclear is that the parking that it is written on the facilities of the Hostel is just a parking area is not part of the hostel so as you imagine not included in the price of the accommodation.

This a hostel I keep on returning to every time I stay in Sofia. The staff is quite helpful and friendly, giving you straight away this "at home" feeling. A true find in Sofia!

Great stay in Sofia, a pleasure to be in a lovely clean room. Not enough blankets, was kind of cold. The staff was friendly and kind especially Nicole (I hope i wrote your name correctly) thank you for your peaceful kindness. The music is a bit loud in the common area as well, but in all really good! And great value for money! Thank you

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6