Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

This place has so much potential, Firstly, if you book the 18bed dorm, they'll tell you on arrival that the free meals are not included in this. They really should put this on their website. The meals are cheap otherwise 6lev (3euro for dinner and breakfast) but I worked out it was better value to just upgrade dorms and get the meals for free, as you're basically paying the same. Meals are great value.Beds are springy and uncomfortable. Excellent atmosphere. Good location. Staff are so helpful.

One of the best hostels ive ever been to! Highly recommended!

Great place to socialise and the staff were very helpful.

This was a nice hostel with really great breakfast!! Staff were really helpful and the hostel was located just a 5-10 minute walk to the main street in Sofia. The 18 bed dorm is in the attic and is okay but I wish I'd have stayed in the smaller rooms because they looked so much nicer!

Simply the best

If you are looking for great hostel with a lovely and fun staff and awesome breakfast in the middle of sofia, hostel mostel is just the perfect place to stay. Everything is very clean and well organised. The staff will help you with all your needs and is very nice. When you are in the mood for party you can just join the people in a big room, where you can also relax and sleep a bit when waiting for check-in or so. In one word: perfect!

I have been travelling for almost 3 months all around Europe and the staff in this hostel are the most friendly, helpful, fun and understanding people I have come across! I would go to Bulgaria again just to see these lovely people ! The free dinner and the daily pub crawls are also a great way to meet people! I was sad to leave this place and was super impressed with the value for money!! 😘

Loved this place! we stayed in a private apartment and it was so clean, so central, staff were so helpful and the walking tour and pub crawls were great! Not to mention the free breakfast and dinner - delicious! Cant fault the place, highly recommend!

This is a great hostel with a sociable atmosphere, comfortable beds with curtains for privacy, a PowerPoint per bed and wifi that worked in the dorm. My only caution would be that the free breakfast and dinner are not included for prices of under €9 a night. These meals are 6lev each extra which I think is worth it for the breakfast (eggs, waffles, fruit) but not always for the dinner (pasta). Overall I enjoyed my stay here and would definitely stay here again.

What an excellent hostel. I dare you to find better value for money. An amazing breakfast and a solid dinner included with every days stay at a already cheap price?! Unbelievable. Really good atmosphere and solid facilities in a neat old building. Helpful staff and really nice rooms....what more can I say... Stay here!

Seemed like a good place. Was only there for one brief night, but it had great facilities, good location, and had a good atmosphere in the evening

great hostel. the free dinner is amazing. the stuff are super friendly and very helpful

Amazing hostel! Extremely friendly and helpful staff welcomed us when we arrived early and a bit frazzled from the overnight train from Budapest. Great atmosphere at the hostel and a very cool communal area. Free breakfast and dinner are a nice touch. Would totally recommend.

Stayed here a few times inbetween visits to other places. The main place has a cool vibe and the staff are awesome. We also stayed in the apartments near the main hostel which was fine but not as nice as the main hosel. Can spend a couple of euro and get breakfast and dinner. Do it just for the breaky! Great stay here would come back again

Awesome hostel great staff/location/showers and the included breakfast/dinner was a great touch. The only fault we could have was the heat in the room as there is no aircon so that may be an issue in the hotter weather.

An incredible stay at hostel mostel, the staff (especially Todd) were ever so helpful and answered any questions we had. We were also able to get some washing done for a cheap price and the free dinner and breakfasts were great and a helpful way to save money when travelling. Our room and the facilities were really clean. Also great wifi access which is rare in most hostels.

I fully recommend staying here. Awesome beds with curtains, power point and lockers. I really wanted to see the seven lakes which are a few hrs from Sofia, the staff only recommend the tours that they have, they are not helpful with telling you how to get there via public transport (the tours are also pretty expensive for Bulgaria)

Best hostel breakfast I've ever had. Fresh fruit, waffles and hot scrambled eggs!

Possibly yhe best hostel in Europe! If you are going to Sofia you have to stay here! The free breakfast and dinner are amazing! The beds are really comfortable and the staff are so friendly! Its a great place if you are travelling on your own as it has a really nice common area and there are loads of opportunities to meet people.

• 7th Aug 2015

the hostel is very cheap, clean and the staff is too kind and helpful! If you come to Sofia you must stay here!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7