Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Great hostel

this realy perfect Bulgarian hostel and I recommend it to everybody.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Serbia

Such a great hostel! Incredibly helpful and friendly staff. I'd recommend this hostel to everyone!

Nice staff and breakfast included

We had a great stay in Hostel Mostel, we felt like at home and were happy to come back to the hostel after a freezy day!

Staff are willing to help. The Free dinner is tasty and the breakfast are nice. However, My dorm is on the first floor, At the first night in my stay, the music in the Common room which is on the groud floor are so loud. I know its Friday night but it is really anniying.

Absolutely loved this hostel! The staff were amazing! They Went above and beyond.

Staff very helpful with advices. Padlock inside room, good. Not lot of spaces for clothes but is normal for hostel. Bathroom in the room is only shower, for the toilet you might have to you outside... Is only few meters but Can be a problem in winter. All the rest is great. Best atmosphere ever.

Nice staff, good all around hostel. Day trips ok. A true gathering place hostel.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Tourbiker

One of the best hostels I have stayed in the Balkans. Amazing staff, good lounge area. Breakfast and dinner cooked for you,a glass of beer with dinner! And a nice social vibe. Highly recommend.

Great hostel, awesome common area and really easy to meet people. The free breakfast is the best I've ever had, they have freshly made waffles, scrambled eggs and fresh plums and nectarines as well as all the normal cerals, ham, cheese bread etc. There is free dinner every night which wasn't the best but hey it's free so you can't really complain and the beds weren't that comfortable but bathrooms and showers were great. Would stay here again for sure.

Nice hostel! Free dinner and breakfast was a nice touch! The girl on reception was great! The guys not so much! Great common area nice dorms. We would definitely stay again :)

Good hostel with friendly staff in a good location

The best value for money hostel I ever stayed. Provide good breakfast that can rival 3 star hotels . Dinner is an additional service, couldn't ask for more. The main lobby furniture looks a bit dirty but I couldn't have asked foe more wiry this price. Excellent customer service to explain sights to me

I stayed in the private room right next to the hostel. It was a huge apartment with 2 bedrooms and a balcony right over Macedonia Square. Breakfast was surprisingly hearty but I wasn't there for dinner. How can you go wrong with two free meals a day. Staff was incredibly helpful, even lugging our suitcases up the stairs to show us our private room They offered many great tips. It's kind of hard to find because the sign is tiny and the front entrance might scare you away but get past it.

It was an awesome hostel!Shame i only stayed 1 night.The best ive ever been.I almost felt i should pay more money for what i got haha. Anyway highly recommended!Staff very helpful and nice.The breakfast and vege dinner great.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Great hostel, creative decoration, incredible breakfast, super location, nice common area with lots of space. There is even a place full of gigantic pillows to hang out. Great staff, always helpful, Puk takes you on a fun pubcrawl. Ask at the reception how to get to the waterfall! I definitely recommend this hostel!

Lovely place, can't wait to visit again! The staff are very helpful and friendly and the private rooms are fantastic.

Great hotel and very friendly and caring people always willing to help! very tasty breakfast and dinner (with free beer) location wise is just great and that place has its own personality and a great history behind it. bravo guys!

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Staff are very helpful and meals are very good