Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

The twin private bedroom we booked was (to our surprise) not in the hostel, but in an apartment 5 minutes walking from the hostel. The reception and communal room of the hostel (which we used for the excellent breakfast) were lively and looked excellent.

Best hostel I've stayed in yet in all my travels! Staff especially exceptional

• 13th Jul 2015

Best hostel Ive ever stayed at! I can hardly say anything that people havent already said; only that many people (myself included) have extended their stay in Sofia for the sole purpose of staying longer at Hostel Mostel. Best value for money, incredible staff, and great atmosphere. Lotsa people always hanging out in the common area. Highly recommended

i think is just the best place to be. thats it. friendly people, awesome staff. its imposible to find a best place. if you want to have the best experience in sofia, just go to hostel motel.

Can not fault this hostel.

By far the best atmosphere of any hostel I've ever stayed in. My only hangup would be the scratchy blankets provided in the loft. If you don't stay in the loft, this is probably the best hostel ever.

Good cheap accommodation. But note that if you're staying in the cheap beds breakfast is not included.

I stayed in a private room in a building about a 10 minute walk away from the main place. It was nice, quiet and clean. The staff were really friendly and helpful. And the free breakfast and dinner was much appreciated! Recommended!

We had a great experience at Hostel Mostel. The private room we booked was great and very close to the main building. the included breakfast had many options to choose from. Most of all, the staff was friendly and went out of their way to help you in any way possible. We also took advantage of a bar crawl the hostel organized, which was a lot of fun. The hostel has a great open common area where there are always people hanging out, which contributes to the laid back friendly vibe.

We thoroughly enjoyed or stay! The staff were amazing and so helpful. Everything was clean and tidy. The lockers were small but sufficient. The meals were so cheap and tasty. The social area was brilliant, we met so many great people from all over. Couldn't fault the location of the hostel, it was very central. The wifi was excellent throughout the whole hostel. Definitely would go back here and were pleasantly surprised considering the price! Great value.

The most welcoming and friendly hostel so far, complete with content and sociable guests.

• 8th Jul 2015

Great hostel!

An amazing hostel, we stayed in the private rooms a small walk away from the hostel which were great and clean etc. Main hostel was amazing, helpful with information on train times, trams and tours - also organised a trip to Rila Monastery as well as pub crawls which was awesome. Offered both breakfast and dinner. Really helpful staff and other travellers were really friendly and just a great overall atmosphere - would definitely recommend to all :)

Great location, capable and friendly staff, reliable Wi-Fi and comfortable beds - all told, EXCELLENT value for money.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Serbia

Amazing place. Really good family vibe and the free breakfast and dinner make it a very inexpensive place to stay. Awesome hostel! The staff are super friendly as well

Great staff, excellent atmosphere, delicious breakfast. I stayed in the gigantic dorm in the attic, so breakfast wasn't included (I purchased it one day), and it was also incredibly hot, but despite these details, still an excellent hostel and I'd absolutely recommend!

Would recommend to anyone. We met people of all ages and families staying here. The staff were all great and the hostel had a great atmosphere

Lovely hostel, with really well decorated smaller apartments across the city for those unable to fit in the maim building.

Great place to stay. Pretty central to everything. Breakfast and dinner is great and the staff are super helpful and friendly. I'd stay again!

Excellent Hostels in Sofia and Veliko Tarnovo. Great deal in both places. Good breakfasts and dinners. Great locations. Would definitely stay again. Staff at Sofia is very knowledgeable and helpful. The hostel in Veliko is like a little gem, especially when everyone is out and you have the hostel to yourself...