Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

cheap and cozy place to stay in Sofia, people are nice and really help a lot. location is also good wherever from train station or airport. I'll stay here when I visit Sofia again!

Awesome spot to stay, awesome staff and wicked breakfast! Wifi little bit dodgy but algood, showers are good.

Cool vibe in the hostel with lots of common space to hang out and meet other travellers. The 6 bed dorm I stayed in was spacious and the dinners were great! I like that there was a long history of the building being a traveller house, but the set up meant the only window looked out to the walkway that passed along all the rooms.

So far, the only hostel I've stayed which provides complimentary dinner, which makes its common area a very lively place. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and the room and facilities were good too. Central location also does it no harm. Had a great experience there.

Really enjoyed my stay here! Staff was helpful, great atmosphere, and pretty good location! Would definitely stay here again!

Great Hostel, after staying on two different occasions I can say that everyone was sharing information, ideas, and love. You can't ask for a better hostel (it has an interesting history, good facilities, and knowledgable staff) :) Music + Food are also included ;)

A very enjoyable place to stay, with fantastically friendly staff. Nicely located within walking distance to the main city sites.

Nice hostel in general, good location. Friendly staff. Lots of people so you can easily make new friends over breakfast or dinner in the common room. But you can also chill and have some alone time since it's very quiet. The ensuite in the dorm room doesn't have a toilet though, you'll have to go use one of those in the common bathroom (which was fine). I would recommend this hostel!

Great breakfast and a good value dinner. stayed in the 18 bed room and was surprised at how comfortable it was, just watch your head. Also there was no internet in the 18 bed dorm, but the common area was really comfortable.

I LOVE THIS HOSTEL!!!! Such a sweet staff committed to making you feel welcome and cared for. They even folded my laundry! Not to mention the super clean rooms, amazing music, and all around great vibes. I highly, highly recommend this hostel.

Super nice staff and hostel

Awesome hostel in a great location in Sofia. The nightly dinner and pubcrawl were a great way to meet people. The staff is also extremely friendly and answered all the questions I had. My only complaint is that there was no toilet in the ensuite bathroom in the 8-bed room (you had to walk outside to use the shared bathroom and it was cold at night!)

Staff (minus 1 rude guy) were all really helpful with any questions. The rooms were very clean and lockers were available for free. Bathrooms were very clean and up to date. They offer breakfast and dinner for a small additional fee which is nice. Majority of people kept to themselves, so the atmosphere was okay, so a single traveller is not easy. Definitely recommend the day trip to Rila Monastery, it's worth the trip! Also check out the pub crawl. Overall I had a good stay and would return.

Really nice, cheap hostel with great staff and cool people. Living area makes it easy to meet other travelers, which was a huge plus as someone traveling solo. Only downside was that the wifi was terrible and very spotty. Other than that, great place!

Great place to visit Sofia and to meet people! The beds are confortable, not too much noise after midnight, great staff members...Plus, you get free breakfast AND free diner everyday! Go to Hostel Mostel :)

I could not express in words how amazing this hostel was , but I will try. I want to emphasize the fact that the hostel had the best staff. And the hostel reflected this fact in every way. it was clean, organized, efficient, helpful and so many other adjectives. Besides the impeccable quarters, the staff worked so hard at making everybody feel at home. I want to especially give credit to Todd who was the dopest guy! He went above and beyond in all aspects of his job. This was home!!@!@@@@!!!!

Very friendly and nice hostel. Breakfast was incredible but the dinner could have been more interesting.

Only stayed for one night but it was seriously one of the best nights on our trip. We had the warmest welcome, the staff was really friendly and immediately showed us all the cool places to go and things to do in sofia and for 10 euros a night we had a private room in a really nice apartment with a great kitchen and breakfast and dinner included. Overall reaĺly cool, we only regretted not being able to stay longer:)

Great Hostel & location. Stayed in apartment separate from the main building -very nice & huge. Amazing breakfast too! Hostelworld confirmation says the bill is to be paid in Euros but they wouldn’t accept them & asked for Lev, annoying after getting the Euros specially. 30ish bookings through Hostelworld and never has the confirmation shown the wrong currency. The guys attitude telling us this was a bit of a let-down after the great service/help from other members of staff over the course stay.

Great place. Great staff. Great location. For the price, it is absolutely worth it.