Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

The breakfast is the best!!!!

this hostel is a very good hostel, its clean, cool, comfortable and the staff are amazing. the staff really make the difference. and the breakfast is excellent!

The staff is really what differentiates Mostel Hostel from other places and countries! They're really careful and attentive to you and help you at anything you need. Moreover, the price is more than fair as it also includes a dinner and a breakfast and an introduction to the city made by one of the guys of the staff. :)

• 15th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

Много добро място.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Friendly staff, great location and very clean. Thanks for a great stay guys! From the ginger Canadians

• 8th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The hostel stays near from the city center, but a little bit far from the main station. The staff was really helpfull and they have services like trips around Sofia, laundry service, breakfast and dinner options (really good), pubcrawl and they give up information about what to do in the city, as well as the free walking tour. The bedroom and the bathrooms were clean.

Everything you could want from a hostel. The staff were so nice and the value for money was second to non. Will definitely be going back if I pass through Sofia again

• 6th Mar 2015

Really really great stay. Only minus thing I can think of was the sound from the tram but we loved our stay anyway. I hope to see you again! =)

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Incredible staff. Delicious and cheap breakfast/dinner. Would definitely stay here again.

Great place to stay, Todd was very helpful with everything. Bar crawl is great! breakfast is something to look forward to! Highly recommend to anybody from NZ!

Great place!!! Strongly reccomend it. Not a party hostel, but they do organize a pub crawl almost every night if you feel like it. Awesome common area.

The staff was so kind and helpful. I stayed here specifically for the vegetarian dinner, and I was slightly disappointed there wasn't more fresh vegetables. But I understand that gets expensive. The breakfast was great with lots of fresh fruit! Their trip to the Rila Monastery is well worth the trip. Overall, this was a great hostel!! :)

Great rooms, great location, great stuff...

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Serbia

Beds are not very comfortable but staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Everything else works great. The breakfast+dinner is strongly recommended.

great hostel,. wonderful staff (:

Great hostel with amazing atmosphere. There are constantly people hanging out in the giant common room/kitchen. This hostel will take your stay in Sofia from "okay" to "excellent".

Amazing stay, my experience couldnt be better. I hope I come back soon someday. Hostel number 1 !

The Best hostel I've ever been..!!

Amazing staff. Very nice atmosphere. didn't enjoy the fact that Ii could hear people talking and walking in the other rooms, but it's understandable due to building age. but very good hostel for the price

Really great hostel, great value for money and the staff are the best thing about it. We stayed in a separate room at least 5 minutes walk from the main hostel which was a bit annoying as we couldn't really enjoy the facilities. The flat was nice but we weren't told before that we would be staying somewhere not on the photos. Overall lovely place and definitely would recommend it!