Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Just perfect. First I had 3 days of joy, then became sick and stayed another week to get better. Could not have wished for a better place to get sick (extra towels, clean sheets, 24/7 tea, healthy food).

• 20th Nov 2015

A very great place. Clean. Staff is helpful. Tour to Rila is organised. Safe place. Not expensive... The breakfast is not free (6lev/3€) but plenty of things to eat & drink. I definitely recommend this hostel !!

Brilliant hostel. Yummy food. Good location comfy beds and great facilities

Had an awesome stay here. Amazing staff, great pub crawls. Wish could have stayed longer!

Loved the hostel and the receptionist. Very helpful. Rooms are just amazing. You have curtains for each bed that gives you your privacy. Loved the wooden decor.

A really friendly place to stay with incredible facilities and super helpful and welcoming staff. There is a very open and friendly atmosphere at Hostel Mostel with lots of shared spaces and communal meals. I had a great stay and hope to be able to come back again some day.

• 14th Nov 2015

We have been staying in hostels for 9 months, and this is the best one we have been to. free breakfast (2 kinds of eggs, meat, waffles, fruits, cheese) and a selection of 3 meals for dinner with beer, all included in the price. the common room was always full of people, great music playing, people playing pool. our room was a private room with shared bath. it was 10 minutes away from the common room but nice. everything you could ask for is here at this hostel. please stay here.

Great staff. Always very helpful. Breakfast is great, and dinner a bit plain. But what do you expect for 1,50 euro? :D Even did a workout session on their pull-up bar! I def recommend this place

Hostel mostel is the best hostel that I've ever visited. Surely I will come back here everytime I visit Sofia.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Super comfortable, awesome facilities and amenities. Staff was awesome. Highly recommend.

Really fun hostel with great atmosphere. Beds have curtains, which is always nice and The food was delicious as well. The staff is really accommodating so you'll have a great stay at hostel mostel

good place. nice to meet others

I enjoyed my stay, the staff were very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was great amungst the other travelers.

• 3rd Nov 2015

I stayed here two separate nights, once in a private room and once in a dorm. The dorm beds have curtains which is great. It's really clean and the staff is great. They also have a fantastic breakfast!

This hostel is very well-situated and I like the vibe: almost everyone ate breakfast and dinner at the hostel together, which was nice. My only complaints: I booked an "ensuite" which was only a shower and no toilet, which I was not expecting and I still have to go out in the night to use the bathroom. Maybe changing that to "shower" on the site? Also, while some of the staff was nice, others were quite rude and impatient with us at times. I thought this was inappropriate.

• 27th Oct 2015

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Really friendly staff, great set-up, and a great social atmosphere with all guests mingling/talking. Plus free pubcrawls almost every night and a good meal deal! Awesome place.

Great location and nice staff. Though way too cold in rooms (or maybe it was just my room...)

Hostel was fantastic. We had a private 6 bed room a couple blocks away from the actual hostel. Everything in the city is within walking distance.

Good hostel only exception staff wasted huge parts of my day, because they couldn't check us in because they didn't know availabilities. And then the next day they said they were full so I booked online and got another bed ??

In the spanish hostelworld website doesn't say anything about that the breakfast wasn't include in the cheapest accomodation. And I booked in spanish version