Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

I feel like home

I 100% recommend and will definitely stay here again :)

Let's see could I rate this hostel at 110%. Wish had stayed longer

• 2nd Nov 2013

Love this hostel. Everything about it was perfect. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. Free dinner and breakfast are always included and are delicious. If you ever go to Sofia, stay in this hostel!

The front desk staff here are great - super helpful when trying to sort out anything. It is awkward if you opt out of breakfast.. The kitchen is pretty much shut to guests at that time so don't plan on using much of anything in the morning. I would recommend a larger fridge, too. Other than that, great place to stay. Would stay again for sure.

All you can eat breakfast inc. waffles and free pasta for dinner = great value for money. Good common area to meet people and walking distance to all the sights in town. Organised day tour to the countryside was well worth it too.

We stayed in a flat down the roads owned by the hostel, so tricky to leave a review about the hostel, however the staff were good and I enjoyed the breakfast.

Excellent location and friendly staff. Take the Rila Monastery tour, totally worth it. Only hostel that I've stayed at that has free dinner with free breakfast. Great to meet new people and have a good night of sleep. I enjoyed my staying at Hostel Mostel. No complains!

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! Staff were amazing and friendly, the breakfast was the best! Not just your usual meat and cheese. The pasta and beer for dinner were great value too. Great common area good for socialising. I stayed in a six bed dorm but wish I had just booked the big attic dorm. I a also did the pub crawl which was heaps of fun

I first checked in and got told that the free breakfast and free dinner was not included in the booking that i had booked but it did not say that when I booked. They asked me for a extra 3 euro for the breakfast and dinner so i decided not to. It is not FREE if you have to pay extra for it. As I did not have these options I felt it was near impossible to use the kitchen in the morning and at breakfast time as they had closed the kitchen for there own breakfast and dinner cooking.

Breakfast was great. Spaghetti and beer: good idea cause besides food you also get friends. Child friendly. We stayed with our 3 year old baby and it was very comfortable.

Awesome hostel, we've stayed in many and it puts lots of them to shame. Such a great price and includes an awesome breakfast, simple dinner and beer! We stayed in a private room and unfortunately it was a 10 minute walk from the main hostel (we didn't realise this) and there was a noisy child 2 doors down (although not the hostel's fault of course). Fabulous and helpful staff. Easy to meet people, and we liked it so much we stayed in their Veliko Tarnovo one as well (also really good).

Amazing hostel. Huge common room gets everyone really social. Pub crawls are fun, staff is awesome, breakfast is unlimited and delicious.

I enjoyed staying in this hostal especial because of the very engaged staff.

• 24th Oct 2013

Great atmosphere and staff, central location. You will meet many travellers there.

I stayed there with some friends for 1 night and we got a nice room together ! Very clean, good hot showers. Very nice free breakfast with good coffee and this on a nice quiet location, 5 mintus from the real center ! Definitly value for money. And they have very friendly service minded staff !

Nice place, good location and friendly and helpful staff. We stayed in an other building unfortunately. 10 minute walk away from the breakfast and main-building. De cleanliness in the private-rooms in the seperate building is not great. Value for money very good! We would stay here again.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »