Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Great place to stay, Todd was very helpful with everything. Bar crawl is great! breakfast is something to look forward to! Highly recommend to anybody from NZ!

Great place!!! Strongly reccomend it. Not a party hostel, but they do organize a pub crawl almost every night if you feel like it. Awesome common area.

The staff was so kind and helpful. I stayed here specifically for the vegetarian dinner, and I was slightly disappointed there wasn't more fresh vegetables. But I understand that gets expensive. The breakfast was great with lots of fresh fruit! Their trip to the Rila Monastery is well worth the trip. Overall, this was a great hostel!! :)

Great rooms, great location, great stuff...

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Serbia

Beds are not very comfortable but staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Everything else works great. The breakfast+dinner is strongly recommended.

great hostel,. wonderful staff (:

Great hostel with amazing atmosphere. There are constantly people hanging out in the giant common room/kitchen. This hostel will take your stay in Sofia from "okay" to "excellent".

Amazing stay, my experience couldnt be better. I hope I come back soon someday. Hostel number 1 !

The Best hostel I've ever been..!!

Amazing staff. Very nice atmosphere. didn't enjoy the fact that Ii could hear people talking and walking in the other rooms, but it's understandable due to building age. but very good hostel for the price

Really great hostel, great value for money and the staff are the best thing about it. We stayed in a separate room at least 5 minutes walk from the main hostel which was a bit annoying as we couldn't really enjoy the facilities. The flat was nice but we weren't told before that we would be staying somewhere not on the photos. Overall lovely place and definitely would recommend it!

Excellent Staff. Would stay there again. Close to ATMs and landmarks.

I liked the Hostel Mostel a lot! The stuff is super kind, responsive and helpful, the breakfast and dinner are very nice and filling and the location is pretty good! The only space for improvement, as for me, is adding a bit of heat to the rooms as it's a bit cold at night and morning and adding linens to blankets and pillow. Other than that - it's a really nice place to stay. I would definitely stay there next time I go to Sofia and I would definitely recommend it to other people who do.

Very nice hostel with great breakfast. Room was tidy and staff very helpful.

Great hostel, well-located and extremely generous for the price. The lovely staff are what really make it though.

Amazing staff!!!, amazing breakfast!!, great common room with great vibe, good beds, good wifi, there's also free dinner every night! Good location, walking distance from main spots. Everything clean! Pub crawl guy a bit annoying.

We loved our stay at hostel Mosel. Everyone was friendly and the social atmosphere was great. Highly recommend!

Great hostel, atmosphere, and staff. Breakfast and dinner package is a great offer. Only complaint is the toilets are accessible only from outside the hostel when staying in a dorm. Other than that everything satisfied my needs.

Had a great stay here. Planned 1 night, stayed 3. Very Nice breakfast, very tasty dinner, clean rooms, toilets and showers. Beautiful big common room and a very lively atmosphere. You also get a free map with a long and interesting walking tour on it, which is really nice i think. Would definitely recommend the place.

The place is good, but the crew is simply awesome.

• 28th Jan 2015