Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Really nice and funny guys at the reception.Good breakfast and lunch/dinner i suggest you to clean more bathrooms and maybe a bar crawl with more pubs Really nice place!i suggest it to my friends! big hug guys!

Found this to be better than most hostels I have stayed with and really enjoyed the staff. Todd, Stan, and Braun Amir sorry if I miss spelled)were awesome and great to seek info from and even accommodating enough to let me leave an extra bag I had at the hostel for 2 and a half weeks locked up. I stayed in a single bedroom dorm for 2 nights and then 6 bed dorm for 3 nights. The breakfast and dinner were including and actually worth going to unlike any other hostel I have stayed at. worth booking

This is a pretty cool hostel. They have free breakfast and dinner. The breakfast is the most extensive breakfast - they have eggs, waffles, fruits and everything else. The dinner is also free, comes with a beer and they make three different plates so you have three choices. Staff here were pretty nice. We had a room in a different building that was really big and nice. I would stay here again.

Awesome atmosphere! Loved the free breakfast, dinner and beer!

It's a very friendly good-situated hostel. Good price for good conditions.

The hostel was overbooked so we were checked into an apartment across the street. The rooms were clean and it had its own common area and kitchen, which was nice. The downside was that the atmosphere was lacking a little bit and you needed cross the street for breakfast or if you needed anything, not that big of a deal but slightly inconvenient.

Breakfast and dinner. Awesome. Staff was absolutely great.

All the staff were friendly and the free trips they offered such as hiking to the waterfall was outstanding and the price included breakfast and a decent evening meal.

Great common area where breakfast and dinner are eaten. Good location, close to everything but really quiet at night. There was no air con so it was a little hot at night. Sometimes I had to wait a while for a shower. Great day trips organised by the hostel.

Everything was great, would def stay here again. Awesome staff, location

Really nice place, I wish I stayed there more!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • Greece

Rooms on the first floor are very noisy as they all face outside to where people often hang out late and noise curfews aren't really enforced - not so good if you want some sleep. Also some odd people working there. That said, it's a good social hostel which isn't too far from the centre and is good value for money.

Helpful staff with good hints for Sofia. No support in further bookings in other hostels in Bulgaria. (only through email)

• 8th Aug 2014

excellent stay at hostel, the new fans in the room are great.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Art Hostel. Phillipe and his family were very welcoming and friendly and we were always provided with a healthy breakfast and variety of choices. As transport here can be a little unreliable Phillipe helped us to sort out our connecting buses and was always willing to go out of his way to ensure we were happy. The hostel has a really relaxed vibe compared to some of the others and has the coolest stairs. The hostel is located close to town and beaches.

Absolutely brilliant. Breakfast and dinner included; both tasty and fresh- the dinner was even vegetarian friendly. A bit of a trek from the train station, but not to bad, and close to the centre. We were allowed to store our luggage during the day, and also have dinner at the hostel again (for 4 lev) before our night train. Fantastic experience.

Lovely, helpful staff and a good location. Our room was in a different building, about a 5-7 minute walk from the main hostel. This was a bit annoying to be honest, made us feel unmotivated to get to breakfast by 10am and also made it hard to meet people. Other than that, was a nice, comfortable room.

It's a nice place.

Brilliant hostel. Breakfast and dinner included was amazing. Great advice from staff. Highly highly recommend

My only complaint is that the bed was a bit uncomfortable - springs were poking me all night. Otherwise, I had a great stay at the hostel. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was great. Facilities and services included in the fee were great too. Thanks a lot!

• 5th Aug 2014