Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Good hostel, free breakfast and dinner, Staff are great. The private rooms are in a different building about 5min walk away from the actual hostel.

i ended up extending my stay here for a week, i had no complaints at all with this place. the staff were awesome, as was the location. it is clean and easy to meet others in the large common room downstairs.

The best hostel ever!! Big all you can eat breakfast and dinner plus one glass of beer is included!! Staff is very helpful, friendly and keen to keep hostel the best place for you. Lounge is very comfortable to chill and make new friends from all around the world. Rila Monastery and Vitosha mountain trekking tour is the must to join while you are in Sofia. There are free city walking tour and free food tour as well. Overall very satisfied!!

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and I would gladly stay at Hostel Mostel again. My friends and I had a great time and met some great people. You cannot go wrong staying here.

Great hostel! Staff were great, facilities really good, loved the pub crawl and hikes that were organised by the hostel also! I recommend you stay here in any situation!

Just so damn good. Staff are so friendly, I have no idea how they do it but they somehow manage to remember everyone's names. The communal area is buzzing, no effort required to make friends at this place. Very diverse crowd, age wise and nationality wise. Pub crawl was fun 3 nights in a row - and Sofia is a beautiful place. Do it. Do it now.

Staff was wonderful - super knowledgeable and happy to share it. Bathrooms were freezing!

Best breakfast I've ever had at a hostel. The common room and nightly dinners make it easy to meet folks as well.

Great helpful staff, great location, great lockers inside the room and in the bed so you can charge while you sleep.

Hostel was great. Everything you need in a space. Facilities were fantastic and it was in a great location. Breakfast spread was awesome. And a huge communal area. Lots of rooms so lots of people around to meet.

This is a great place and super cheap for how much you get from the staff. Very helpful staff, clean facilities, great environment, cheap laundry, dinner (with beer) and breakfast... Just A+ Highly recommend this hostel to lone and group of travelers, and a beautiful town as well, definitely worth visiting. Thanks to the night staff girl for helping with the laundry and recommendations.

Booked a double private and it was spot on. I would recommend staying at the Hostel Mostel branded hostels all along the way!

Awesome hostel! I loved the little curtains on the bunks, and the common area was great to chill out in! Everyone was super nice who worked there and the free breakfast/dinner is great when on a budget...not that Sofia is expensive. Only complaint was that towels in bathrooms were always wet and over used! Definitely a great place!

Had a room away from the hostel for some reason which was fine. Location was good. Not much of an atmosphere considering the common area was relatively busy. There were a lot of segregated groups and not much interaction from staff. Toilets were filthy near common area even though there were a number of staff present. Just a few minutes before pub crawl was to leave a member of staff asked who wanted to join. No mention before this even tho pub crawl leader was present for some time before.

Very clean. Breakfast and dinner are served everyday. Best breakfast I have had at a hostel and I didn't have to pay extra. There is also a pub crawl every night starting at 10 because after 10 the common room and a quiet policy.

I had a blast at your hostel! The entire staff is excellent and very helpful. As far as value goes... I don't think it gets any better then Hostel Mostel. Thanks for everything!

Good chilled place to stay.

This place is awesome! Free breakfast! Free dinner! Good location. Great staff, and they play cool music

Very friendly and smart staff! You had managed to make an hostel which feels like a place to stay for an extended period. First floor design is excellent. Breakfasts and dinners are well done. Overall really value for money!

the hostel is pretty nice, we had a problem at first because we wanted to pay with credit card and they wanted only cash, but at the end they fixed it and we could pay with credit card. the free pool table is awesome. I think is one of the best hostel I've stayed in the last 5 months. the breakfast is not included.