Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Nice place. Would definitely recommend it to my friends and other travelers. The atmosphere is ok but not so cosy as others hostels I've been at. Very good hostel for the price!

The rooms were very hot, and there was no way to cool them down (no airco, and the windows on one side could not be opened). The bed bunks are fully enclosed which is nice for privacy but create even more heat, and are kind of small. The place is huge which might be a good thing, or not, depending on your liking.

This place is awesome! You get free breakfast and dinner every night WITH BEER. Plus the staff are super nice. 10/10

amazing facilities!

Hotel staff and facilities were excellent. Staff provided all necessary information, ¸room was clean and nice, Wi-Fi fast, great location. We are sorry we didn't have enough time to attend bar crawl. Also, recommended restaurant, Divaka, was very good and price was very reasonable

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Croatia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great hostel. Lots of space to hang out. Tons of people to meet. Dirty cheap and very clean. The staff were also very helpful.

Really great atmosphere, perfect for the solo traveller. Free breakfasts and vegetarian dinners were great. No airconditioning in dorms and common area made it a bit uncomfortable

I have never stayed in a nicer hostel. The staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. We had free breakfast and dinner and both were delicious. The atmosphere of the common space was also very welcoming. I've stayed in hostels all over Europe and a few in Central America, and by far this has been my favorite!

Great stay at Hostel Mostel. Staff were great and really friendly. Beds were comfy with privacy curtain, power outlet and locket with additional smaller locker. Dinner and breakfast was good value for money. Only negitive was the 10pm curfew... I understand why they need it but it was frustration when you don't want to go out and you can't enjoy a beer and chat at the hostel after this time. Other than that great hostel and would recommend!

I really really liked this hostel, the rooms are spacey, clean and the common area is very chill to hang out. Good breakfast, really good dinner.

Great hostel! Everything was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgable, breakfast was delicious, the vegetarian dinner was good, an good location. We would definitely stay here again!

Nice hostel in the middle of the city. Very huge breakfast buffet. (pancakes, fruits, toasts, ...) Also dinner with 1 free glas of beer is included! Awesome! The hostel is located in a very quiet backyard. We had a 3 bed private room located in a seperate apartment on the other side of the street! Due to this location on a big intersection this apartment was very loud. We were not able to get some slepp! It feeled like that the tram is going through our room!!!

Large, friendly hostel that comprises travellers of all ages and nationalities. The free breakfast is the best I've seen and they arrange dinner for €2. The common area is made for meeting new people and they bring you to the walking tour and around a few bars every day for free. The staff are lovely too

Great hostel!!!, great people and atmosphere!! Very nice hostel placed in an old house, great commone areas. Staff always very nice and helpful. Rooms and bathrooms really clean. And especial mention to the breakfast (with ready-made waffles) and free vegetarian dinner.

The twin private bedroom we booked was (to our surprise) not in the hostel, but in an apartment 5 minutes walking from the hostel. The reception and communal room of the hostel (which we used for the excellent breakfast) were lively and looked excellent.

Best hostel I've stayed in yet in all my travels! Staff especially exceptional

• 13th Jul 2015

Best hostel Ive ever stayed at! I can hardly say anything that people havent already said; only that many people (myself included) have extended their stay in Sofia for the sole purpose of staying longer at Hostel Mostel. Best value for money, incredible staff, and great atmosphere. Lotsa people always hanging out in the common area. Highly recommended

i think is just the best place to be. thats it. friendly people, awesome staff. its imposible to find a best place. if you want to have the best experience in sofia, just go to hostel motel.

Can not fault this hostel.

By far the best atmosphere of any hostel I've ever stayed in. My only hangup would be the scratchy blankets provided in the loft. If you don't stay in the loft, this is probably the best hostel ever.