Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Great hostel. Very social. Dorms were clean and spacious and common area had a great vibe. The organised day trip to Rila monastery was fantastic, and the staff had good recommendations on things to see and do in Sofia. My only (small) negative would be that there aren't many toilets which means you can end up waiting in the morning rush. But they were very clean so a small wait was not really a big deal.

Probably the BEST hostel I've stayed in all trip (been away for months). I'd tell family

The hostel is nice, great breakfast and dinner. Close to the city center. The lockers are small. It was really busy. I would recommend it.

Great breakfast plenty to go around, staff were helpful and accomodating really enjoyed our stay in Sofia

18 bed dorm needs a definitely bigger window and a way more quiet air conditioner/fan

Ok, I really can't fault this hostel.But would I stay here again?....No is the answer.My reasons are simple.On paper this hostel is the perfect catch.With great facilities, lots of people, kind and attentive staff; such an option is surely perfect... right?Well, if your a cautious first time teen, an unadventurous weekender, and of course....a euro boozer; this is certainly the place.However if your looking for non-commercial, "real" charm, then you should look elsewhere.Not my cup of tea.

Overall good hostel but the common showers need regular cleaning, during my stay (2 nights), they have not been cleaned once (toilets have been cleaned but not the showers).

one of the nicest hostels i've stayed in! incredible nice staff (we accidentily booked for a different day, still got a room, yet actually more expensive, for the cheaper prize), huge common room, fast wifi. rooms are not the nicest, yet okay to sleep in. showers and toilets nice and clean! definitely worth a stay!

Great hostel, really good position in the city, they have breakfast and dinner very good, the atmosphere is great, all the people staying together in the really nice common room and the guys working there are so friendly and nice with everyone. They organise pub crawl around the city for free and in the common room you can watch tv, play pool or just relax! I really recommend to go to this hostel if you want a great experience in Sofia!

it's a very good hostel, the only minus is perhaps they have gotten too big (the problems of success) and hence lost some of their communal vibe, since the common room is always jam packed with so many people. but that's hard to blame them for... other than that, it had everything you would expect from a great hostel

Really nice and funny guys at the reception.Good breakfast and lunch/dinner i suggest you to clean more bathrooms and maybe a bar crawl with more pubs Really nice place!i suggest it to my friends! big hug guys!

Found this to be better than most hostels I have stayed with and really enjoyed the staff. Todd, Stan, and Braun Amir sorry if I miss spelled)were awesome and great to seek info from and even accommodating enough to let me leave an extra bag I had at the hostel for 2 and a half weeks locked up. I stayed in a single bedroom dorm for 2 nights and then 6 bed dorm for 3 nights. The breakfast and dinner were including and actually worth going to unlike any other hostel I have stayed at. worth booking

This is a pretty cool hostel. They have free breakfast and dinner. The breakfast is the most extensive breakfast - they have eggs, waffles, fruits and everything else. The dinner is also free, comes with a beer and they make three different plates so you have three choices. Staff here were pretty nice. We had a room in a different building that was really big and nice. I would stay here again.

Awesome atmosphere! Loved the free breakfast, dinner and beer!

It's a very friendly good-situated hostel. Good price for good conditions.

The hostel was overbooked so we were checked into an apartment across the street. The rooms were clean and it had its own common area and kitchen, which was nice. The downside was that the atmosphere was lacking a little bit and you needed cross the street for breakfast or if you needed anything, not that big of a deal but slightly inconvenient.

Breakfast and dinner. Awesome. Staff was absolutely great.

All the staff were friendly and the free trips they offered such as hiking to the waterfall was outstanding and the price included breakfast and a decent evening meal.

Great common area where breakfast and dinner are eaten. Good location, close to everything but really quiet at night. There was no air con so it was a little hot at night. Sometimes I had to wait a while for a shower. Great day trips organised by the hostel.

Everything was great, would def stay here again. Awesome staff, location