Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Loved it here. made to feel very welcome, dinner and breakfast included, the staff very helpful too.

The Hostel was really nice and centrally located, and the staff is really friendly and super helpful, but the "no alcohol after 10pm" rule really kind of dampens the mood of the whole place

The kitchen closed when you actually need it...

Great hostel, had an excellent time here and ended up extending my stay by 3 days. The staff are the best part of this hostel, all of them were great, but especially the ones who joined us on the pub crawl each night. Can't wait to return next summer.

Everyone was so helpful and the location really is perfect!

Very nice. Great to have dinner and breakfast included. Great wifi.

Good hostel! Very comfortable, nice common area and helpful staff! Location is not perfect, but good enough.. walking distance from everything! The map they offer has a lot of valuable information, with all kind of hints!

Its worth staying there such a low price,value for money except that some of the dorm.reading light are broken.

• 1st Oct 2015
  • Singapore

Hit up George for an amazing guided hike. Great staff. Good location. Nice place.

Excellent location, very close to the center of the city. Staff was always very nice and helpful. Breakfast was also very good.

Great hostel, great staff, best breakfast ever!

First of all, the staff at hostel-mostel is AMAZING! they welcomed us with a city map and personal guidance, they made our laundry, helped us with car rental and all of those with kindness and patience. The common area is very cool and have warm atmosphere, they serve excellent breakfast and nice dinner (which is good if you want to save some money). The security is pretty good with personal lockers above the bed and smart key. The only downside is the bed linien which feels a bit unclean.

Probably the best place we stayed whole trip. Only downside was it was the only hostel in eastern Europe that we stayed in that didn't have breakfast included. This is the only real negative thing. Great atmosphere, beds had privacy curtains, cupboards and lights. Great atmosphere and good location. 9/10

Hostel Mostel came highly recommended by several others, and after staying there for nearly a week-I see why. Right in the center of team, with a tremendously friendly and helpful staff, great common room, and awesome breakfast. The hostel was also constantly being cleaned. Even the little issues the seem to bedevil most hostels, such as slow/spotty wifi and inconsistent hot water in the showers we're non issues here. Just a great hostel.

BEST BREAKFAST, great common room with everyone enjoying tea and the huge lounges. We got in at 5am off a bus and were allowed to just sleep on the couches until the breakfast as our rooms weren't ready. Super cool staff and awesome vibe.

I had a great time here, thanks for being awesome.

I'm not really sure what more you would want or need out of a hostel. Friendliest staff, free breakfast and dinner, day trips organised by the staff, great social atmosphere with a bar crawl leaving almost every night at ten, and then it becomes a quiet zone afterwards for those not interest in the noise. Everything you could ask for. Best hostel I've stayed at and would obviously recommend to anyone.

I came as a stranger but I left as a friend! Had an unforgettable stay at your hostel. Ani thank you very much for everything and the great Park crawl ;-) you brought so many people together and you made us feel as your friends. Todorov thank you for everything too :-) Guys your service has been outstanding...and you made my trip a great memory. See you next year, coming back with a group of friends. First hostel that made me feel as a friend and not a guest to rip off. Awesome people!

Hostel Mostel is the best hostel I've ever been ! The location is perfect, the hostel is clean, safe and really nice to chill. You can also get a really good breakfast and dinner. The staff is really helpful and really nice ! With my friend we were supposed to stay a week but finally we're staying longer !

We had such a good time at the hostel! Met some lovely people, had great food and the staff were super helpful despite a transfer mix up! We really loved the rooms with the separate curtained beds!