Hostel Mostel Reviews

2A Makedonia Boulevard, Sofia, Bulgaria

Great place tucked off thermal street, staff super and helpful. Would definitely stay again.

There was washing machine but it didn't same with the TV's

Great cheap little hostel, also hanging round. Staff are super friendly and will help you no matter what

I don't ever give 100%!!! I have been traveling for 7 months and I have seen a lot of hostels, this place is definitely high up on my list. Wifi is great, great common room for meeting international backpackers! O, and there is a free pub crawl!!!!... How is that possible? I don't know but they do it! The staff was great, I'm pretty high maintainance and they really hooked me up.

Absolutely fantastic. It was more like a hotel as one of the people travelling with me said. The lady behind the desk was extremely helpful, we had a free breakfast (very good selection) privacy in the rooms, lockers and a small bedside shelf with own plug. Great location, fantastic socialising area. Not one fault.

Nice chilled out hostel, was friendly but was looking for something a little more lively, my fault not the hostels!

So, so, so niiice!!! Really loved it! The hostel concept they have it's very, very nice! The only things i didn't like it was the fact the the rooms aren't all together, the lockers in the room weren't working and the beds were very uncomfortable. Its sounds bad but it's still an awesome hostel. Besides all this it's very nice and the staff is amazing! :)

Absolutely great. Very easy to meet other travellers, and the breakfast was awesome. Can't wait to come back!

Everything was perfect. Friendly Staff, Both meals included, super Wifi, good beds. The only drawback for me was that the commonroom was always packed with people, a bit overcrowded. I guess it's because it's a really great place a lot of people come here.

One of THE best hostel you can stay at anywhere in Europe, let alone Bulgaria. Cheap, 10 minute walk to downtown, and the the staff are there to make sure you're enjoying your time there. I originally booked for 3 nights, but stayed for 5. I'll definitely be back.

Great atmosphere and location, very friendly and helpful staff plus the free breakfast and dinner were amazing and a really good way to meet others. Having curtains on the beds was a nice touch as were the sockets and lockers for each bed. The staff were great at suggesting things to do and places to go so although we couldn't stay long we got a good feel for this amazing city. We were sad to leave!

Meet a lot of friends here. Got free breakfast + dinner = good value. Huge breakfast included waffle, salami/ ham, eggs, cereal, toast etc. Hot chocolate too. 3 kind of meal to choose for dinner. Salad and fruit is free flow. About 20-30 min walks from train/ bus station.

Double rooms are really nice in a building next to the hostel in a real apartment

The accommodation was perfect, and the reception place is amazing, they have a big space with sofas where u can rest and know a lot of new people. Recommendable 100%

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Staff were absolutely great. Free dinner was quite nice and the same with breakfast. Had not understood that some of the rooms were in a different building (not very far), but that kind of cut us out from the atmosphere the main building had to offer.

This place has so much potential, Firstly, if you book the 18bed dorm, they'll tell you on arrival that the free meals are not included in this. They really should put this on their website. The meals are cheap otherwise 6lev (3euro for dinner and breakfast) but I worked out it was better value to just upgrade dorms and get the meals for free, as you're basically paying the same. Meals are great value.Beds are springy and uncomfortable. Excellent atmosphere. Good location. Staff are so helpful.

One of the best hostels ive ever been to! Highly recommended!

Great place to socialise and the staff were very helpful.

This was a nice hostel with really great breakfast!! Staff were really helpful and the hostel was located just a 5-10 minute walk to the main street in Sofia. The 18 bed dorm is in the attic and is okay but I wish I'd have stayed in the smaller rooms because they looked so much nicer!

Our stay was great in some regards and not so great in others. Great were the staff, bathroom cleanliness, wifi, breakfast. Not so great were the location of our room, which was a 15 min walk from where you check in. When it's pouring and you paid for a taxi to stay dry this didn't impress us. The room was really hot and the air con had a weird cardboard box cover and the fan didn't work. The only other negative was we got told the food tour the time had changed, it hadn't and we missed it.