Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún Reviews

Uxmal num.25, Cancun, Mexico

Nice rooftop terrace with hammocks

Huge hostel with great facilities and a great social space on the roof in Downtown Cancún. Close to the bus station so useful for day trips.

Cleaning ladies were super helpful.

• 30th Mar 2014

Good downtown location, close to the bus station. 15 min Taxi/bus ride from closest beach. Without a doubt the hardest bed (in private double room) I have ever slept in! Actually had bruises on my arm the next day because of the springs! And the water pressure was non existent. A drizzle in the shower, washing your hair was impossible and the sink didn't really work. Average sums it up.

Hello, Thank you for your comment. It helps to improve our goal. We are working already fixing all these situations. I hope to give us the oppòrtunity to change your mind. We hope to see you, again. The Management

the hostel is very good, clean and looks new. good bar and facilities and atmosphere but the location is not that good, the same as most hostels in Cancun.. altough its really close to the bus station which will take you everywhere

Cleaning ladies were really helpful. Thank you!

• 28th Mar 2014

Hello, I'm glad you are happy for the help they gave you. The Management

the towels and linen were filthy to be honest, but then again - you get what you pay for. The roof terrace was a nice touch, but don't expect to sleep before 1am

• 26th Mar 2014

Hi, Thanks for your comments. We are working to fix the situation with the towels. We hope to see you again The Management

Great hostel with a good vibe and friendly staff. Only minus is that, for people who come here to party at he big clubs, they are not really close. Other than that loved it!

Mostly everything was nice. However, credit cards were not accepted when the hostel told us specifically they would be. Also, the bed was absolutely terrible. The worst night sleep I have ever had. Very noticeable springs poking into my back all night.

I did not stay there in the end. I made reservations for the 23 and the 24th of March..instead of the 22nd and the 23rd...mi stupido :(( anyway they were full on the 22nd so I went over to Hostal Moloch and stayed there instead.

• 23rd Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

The staff looked miserable gave me unwelcoming looks or say hello, most walk around the place and you wouldn't know if they work there or not. Someone reported some bed bugs in his bed and hostel didn't have a vacuum cleaner. Was not allowed my ownalcohol in the hostel and the bar was over priced. Caught a cleaner looking inside a locker without padlock. Beds are comfy, breakfast is good, showers

We didn't have much expectation as the price was so cheap but the stove only had one working hob and cooking utensils were lacking and I was bitten by bed bugs. Cheap but not particularly cheerful.

• 20th Mar 2014

Nice hostel, cool bar with hot tub. Clean but the staff is a bit average.

Nice hostel

Was a good party hostel the free tequila on wednesday night ended up in a big one

Good bar upstairs, long way to the hotel area but close to ADO which was handy.

I stayed for two nights and had a really great experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the vibe on the roof was great, and it was very easy to get to from the bus station and to get to the beach. I'd definitely go back again!

• 10th Mar 2014

This hostel is amazing!! Nice stuff, bar on the roof, busstation thats brings you to everything for less then one dollar. Every night they organize something to do. Shower was not always good And the food is really basic. But really i would like to go back there! You won't regret going here, believe me!

• 7th Mar 2014

Very nice roof terrass. Clean rooms. Good location, very close too busstation.. Staff is very helpful. The shower in on of the womens dorm was at times very bad, the only thing i can complain on...and the wi-fi don't work good in the dorms... Otherwise this is definitly a place i recommend and will stay at again!!

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

Great hostel , definately recomend it!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4