Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún Reviews

Uxmal num.25, Cancun, Mexico

This hostel was a lot of fun. Great atmosphere, friendly staff and the terrace is amazing. Also very handy to the bus station.

• 6th May 2015

I have stayed at Mundo Joven four different times and each time has been nothing but wonderful. The staff are super friendly and help you in every way that they can. The roof top with hammocks and a bar is the perfect way to meet other people staying in the hostel. The atmosphere is very relaxed but that doesn't mean there aren't little parties on the roof some nights that are welcoming and a nice way to unwind after a long trip! Definitely recommend this hostel!

It was a great place to relax,Staff was every helpful.

There is not Mutch to do in cancun and and dis hostel Jest go to playa del Carmen strait away it's better Only good in the hostel is the wifi And by the way club cost 80 asd yes it's real 80 dollar so jest to let u know

Average Hostel, can't really complain about anything. Breakfast isn't as good as they say. But it's still a good hostel!!

More computers on the room!

Good place to be, near to bus stops to get everywhere you like. Cool people and awesome staff people. I would book it again, the roof top bar is great!! Thanks ;)

• 28th Mar 2015

Thanks for your comments¡ Come back any time¡ Cheers.

I enjoyed my stay, the staff are friendly and helpful. I was made to feel very welcome and am returning prior to leaving Mexico. The ADO bus service is excellent particularly from the airport. Almost door to door service as this hostel is two hundred yards or less, from the bus station plus a 7/11. Is opposite where one can buy a snack or more to re vitalise one after a long long haul flight.

Thanks for your comments¡ Please come back any time¡ Safe travels¡ Cheers

Not by far as good as the Mundo Joven in Mexico city. The rooftop is cool, but the rooms and the facilities are very basic.

Thanks for your comments, they help us to get better¡ We just fix some of our rooms, please come back ane try us again... We are sure you will love our changes¡ Cheers

Very nice hostel in general. Really close to the ADO bus station. Excellent roof top bar with a mini jacuzzi. Friendly and helpful staff. The dorm should be taken care of a bit more, the bed sheet and pillow cover do not have a fresh look.

Thanks for your comments¡ Safe Travels... Cheers

Hi! I stayed 7 days at the mundo joven hostel and had a great time! I met people from everywhere enhancing in that way my global vision. The bar is really good. The staff are helpful and really awesome. I would highly recommend this hostel to everyone I know. I didn't want to leave but I gotta study :/ haha I got a chance to put into practice my Spanish as well as English. I think you guys need a few improvements related to cleaning but in general I loved the hostel! Thank you!

• 7th Mar 2015

Thanks for your comments¡ We are glad you have fun with us, please come back any time¡ cheers

Good location just a short walk away from the bus station. But need to get a bus to the beach. Large dorms and could hear the music from the rooftop bar until 1am. However the rooftop was a cool communal place to hang out, also during the day. There are hammocks and a hot tub! Good hostel if you are in transit for a short time and want to be near the bus station.

Thanks for your comments¡ Please come back any time¡ Cheers

I think it was kinda dirty there, and the shower was really bad. The rooftop area was very nice and the staff was also nice. They advertised for free water, but that wasn't there.

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Norway

Thanks for your comments, they help us to get better¡ We clean all our room every day and toilets twice a day, we are sorry you didnt find it clean enought but sometimes guest firget that they share the facilities. We can clean as many times as you need, just need to know¡ next time let us know in our front desk. We have free water ate the kitchen, every day¡ (you must miss it) Cheers

The rooftop was the place to be.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Sabby316

Thanks for your comments¡ Please come back any time¡ Cheers

The wifi at my room didn't work, but it worked at the terrace. I expected something cleaner.

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Spain

Thanks for your comments, they help us to get better¡ We clean all our rooms one´s a day ... Toilets twice a day... Comunity areas twice a day... We are sorry you didnt find us clean enought, but i can assure you, we care a lot about our cleaninmg methods and results. Thanks¡

A decent standard large urban hostel for a night or two w/ buses going in all directions, right next to bus station.

Thnaks for your comments¡ Come back any time¡

I have stayed here twice now; the first time was in February 2011 and the second time was February 2015. Both times I stayed here due to the hostel's location. It is a 2 minute walk away from the Cancun ADO bus station, making it an ideal place to stay if you have a late arrival or early departure. Bathrooms need some attention, showerhead didn't work and towels were stained.

Thanks for your comments¡ Come back any time¡ Cheers

We booked the deluxe room online and it said that breakfast is included. The breakfast was toast, butter, jam, some cerials, yoghurt, milk and very few fruit. There was a shared kitchen with a sign that you have to wash your dished after cooking which is commin and ok. But it's not ok that you have to wash your breakfast dishes as one of the staff members asked us to do. I never had to do this before when breakfast was included. The whirlpool in the room was too dirty to use.

• 14th Feb 2015

Thanks for your comments, they help us to get better¡ We apologize if you experience some problem with our way working, but in many hostels you are ask to wash your own dishes.... We share everything spaces such as the kitchen, in some cases dorms, and of course dishes its just a matter of helping the next one to have the facilities clean¡ Cheers

Nice Guy in the reception

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Thanks for the comment. Have a very good flight amigo !

Hostel is decent and clean if uninteresting. Included breakfast good value for money, but shower in large dorm (103) barely works. C'mon guys; call the plumber!

Thank you so much for the note.We'll check it out right away ! and hope you come back soon ! Safe travels

« first « Prev 1 2 3