Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún Reviews

Uxmal num.25, Cancun, Mexico

Centrally located beside the bus station. Dorms are spacious with bathrooms ensuite. Air con is not turned on until 8pm. The included breakfast is nothing special. There's a kitchen but it's not great.

Well located, next to ADO bus station. Neighborhood is ok. Clim at night only. Good value or the price.

When we arrived, there were several guests waiting for the staff person to return, who had left a note saying he would be back in 10 minutes. He took longer but was friendly and helpful once he returned. The whole building was very well organized and clean. We stayed in a room with A/C and it was wonderfully chilled. The people were friendly and fun, the rooftop bar was a great gathering place, but be aware that they don't allow guests to drink their own alcohol while the bar is open.

• 10th Jul 2014

I will be there on my next vacations... Excelent.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Mexico

The good: It is great because it is right next to bus station. It has an excellent roof to chill which is really nice! Also I like that the girls dorm has the bathroom inside the room for privacy. The girl at desk was very nice. The bad: My locker smelled like a bunch of dirty hippies. Now my bag smells like dirty hippies. The sheets are brown stained. The dorm is pretty packed. All in all, it did the job I needed for a place to sleep to get on the bus and get out of cancun easily.

I barely stayed at the hostel. The rooftop area is really cool. The night staff were cool. Didn't like the location, but I think its hard to get a beach hostel in Cancun. Would recommend it, but I would rather stay in Playa closer to the beach.

Good breakfast and a really nice rooftop bar made it easy to meet other travellers. Nice atmosphere.

cheap, easy to get to from the airport. R1 bus to the cancun strip is 10 pesos each way, close to the ado bus station. room was average, bit of a sweatbox (i was in the 14 man dorm) but i know the privates are way better.breakfast was good. rooftop terrace is good for meeting people and sinking a few beers. staff were pleasant and helpful. overall a good hostel.

Have travelled for 6 months

My shower items got stolen out of bathroom. Also hostel isn't NEARLY as nice as the pictures show and the air conditioning doesn't really work. They DO NOT take credit cards even though they insist that the machine has been fixed, don't be fooled, it hasn't been. All in all i am unimpressed with this place.

• 22nd Jun 2014

The hostel was very good to stay at but the location was not very good. Everything was far away and had to take a bus to go everywhere.

The hostel is a good value for the money, its very close to the bus station from the airport. It has banks and a supernaeket near it as well. We stayed for one night and had a good stay. The staff is very friendly! The kitchen is not that well equiped but its OK.

Perfect option! Nice and cheap hostel in a very good location (3 minutes walk from bus station). You can really rest there because it has terrace with hammocks on the roof, wi-fi available in whole building, tv, computer, and nice breakfast included. I love it!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Poland

It is a very nice hostel, I like it. If I will visit next time, I will choose it again.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • China

I can't begin to tell you how pleasantly surprised I was by my stay here. Everything was clean, everyone was friendly and helpful. It was the perfect way to end my trip!

• 12th May 2014

YEAAAAAHHH¡¡¡ Thanks for your comments, we are really happy that you have fun with us. Save travels.

The location, price, and staff were all great considering it's in Cancun. They were very helpful in letting us use the facilities for several hours after we checked out!

thanks for your comments. save travels.

Very good location, good people, very warm place and comfort. Quiet, excellent baths!! free lockers and small lamp per bed!. Kind people Great breakfast and very quiet place. I'll be back!

YEEAHHH¡¡ Thanks for your comments. We are glad that you have fun. Save travels

Nice rooftop terrace with hammocks

thanks for your comments. happy and save travels.

Huge hostel with great facilities and a great social space on the roof in Downtown Cancún. Close to the bus station so useful for day trips.

Thanks a lot for your comments. See you soon. Happy travels.

Cleaning ladies were super helpful.

• 30th Mar 2014

Thank for you comments. Save travels

« first « Prev 1 2 3