8.2
Fabulous 2,045 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 2,045 Total Reviews
Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral Located at Republica de Guatemala No 4, Colonia Centro, Mexico City.
Mexico
Mexico City 06000 Republica de Guatemala No 4, Colonia Centro,
82% 2045
19.4351298 -99.1336083
    Rooms available

18th Jul 2016

This is my second time in Mexico City and my second time staying at this hostel. The location can't be beat! Plus you get a real, hot breakfast included in your stay. What more can a traveler ask for?

16th Jul 2016

Really enjoyed my stay. The hostel had a great environment and was very clean. Staff were very friendly. Shout out to Lexy for a wild night.

Thank you for your comments, we hope you can visit us back soon.

• JediMerovingio
  • Panama, All Male Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
15th Jul 2016
7.7

This hostel has a great location and good infrastructures. Could easily be one of the best hostels, but certain details destroy the stay. Sadly the answer for the my questions regarding touristy and city info were: I Don't Know. Toilets are terribly stinky. Normal breakfast, good location, but since Mexico city is good a fine location could be find somewhere else. That's why I wouldn't recommend it.

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear about it. We know it's important to have the basic information for guests. Your comments are valuable and very helpful for improving our service. Hope you can visit us back some other time.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2016

I really like the location of the hostal, it's a really nice place.

Thank you for your comments. We hope you can visit us soon.

• skmohrath7992
  • Denmark, Male, 25-30
7th Jul 2016
7.1

Bunk beds are really old and shake when ever one move. I ended up being seasick due to my roommate moved to much. Wifi is decent for research. For unknown reason Whatsapp call is blocked by the hostel as well as web whatsapp!! The laundry was out of service and the staff couldn't guide me to another laundromat. It's is extremely noisy due to echo in the building. Noise until 1-3 am. So don't expect early sleep. Terrace closed for renovation. Good location within the old town, breakfast okay.

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry about the problems caused with your bed. We are renovating some parts of the hostel, however, some of them have to wait a little bit. Terrace is open now so the laundry service has been restored. We really appreciate your comments, they are valuable and very helpful for improving our service.

• England, Male, 25-30
4th Jul 2016
8.0

Nice hostel in a great location. Nice kitchen and terrace. When I was there the rooftop bar was under re-development, which was a shame, but when it's back up and running it should be great!

Thank you for your comments. Terrace is now open so please come back soon!

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

My stay here was absolutely wonderful! All of the staff were extremely friendly and very helpful. They really go out of their way to make sure that the hostel stayers feel comfortable in Mexico City. The spaces were kept clean and I felt very safe here during my first trip as a solo traveler.

Thank you for your comments, we are so glad to hear you spent a great time. Please, come back soon!

• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
29th Jun 2016

Great location, welcoming staff, it's a good place to meet other travelers which is really nice when you start your trip!

• England, Female, 25-30
26th Jun 2016

The location is great and the staff really kind. The rooms have no windows to the outside which means the rooms are dark and very closed but it's clean and nice to have ensuite bathroom. There are a couple of tables on the terrace with a fantastic view- just a shame that the cafe/ bar downstairs always seemed to be closed.

26th Jun 2016

Good for first timers in Mexico City. Met plenty of people and the hostel is in very good condition. Staff were great. I would prefer to be in a less tourist packed area in the future like Condesa or something along those lines.