Good 84 Total Reviews
Good 84 Total Reviews
Hostel Mundo Maya Located at Avenida Yaxchilan 82, , Cancun.
Mexico
Cancun Quintana Roo 77509 Avenida Yaxchilan 82
66% 84
21.1595602 -86.8294143
    Rooms available

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
1st Apr 2016
5.1

Very basic hostel! We arrived late and the security guy gave us towels and showed us the room. The towels and the linen were relly dirty so we didn't use them. Also the bathroom was not very clean. The next morning we had breakfast which was very basic, but so what. Then we wanted to check out, but the receptionist only spoke spanish and it was very hard to communicate. They also charged us the whole price on our credit card, which we didn't know before. We thought we pay the balance in cash.

• China, Female, 25-30
4th Mar 2016
7.4

I didn't realize they charge for tax until I checked in. It's a quite basic place to stay. You can find one with air conditioning at the same price.

7th Feb 2016
5.1

The lady working the front counter was nice, but didn't really seem to know how to do her job. The staff doesn't seem organized. Add to that that the place is dirty and has RATS. The breakfast wasn't that great. They overbooked the room. I seriously recommend that you go someplace more professional.

12th Jan 2016
6.6

Only stayed one night, surley receptionist made me wait till exactly 2pm to give me key to room, which had top part of wall missing. Builder with hammer started to hammer missing section in place. Broken plaster all over bed.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2016
6.3

Hostel in Downtown, There are only two showers and two toilets for the whole hostel which wasn't always easy... The room was clean, the sheets were okay. There is an area to sit outside which is nice to meet people. Breakfast is included but it's not much, avarage I would say. Anyways, I met a lot of nice people. The staff is nice and helpful if you speak a couple of spanish words. I met many nice people so I enjoyed my stay!