Hostel Mundo Reviews

596 Tenbin-Tyo Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Great and friendly staff! We had an awesome stay there :) Thank you all so much! We miss you guys.

Lovely! I had great time here, stuff is super friendly, it was so cosy! The place is traditional japanese house, the location is central but at the same time quiet (no noise from the street), fresco and another market 5 minutes walking. Everything was perfect and I met nice people there, I def wanna go back in the future! Thanks!

The sign indicating the right turn to the hostel was not easy to spot and I actually walked past it because it was placed on the floor instead of eye level. The atmosphere feels old but homely and they have a very well trained dog that is popular among kids, is used to people petting it and it doesnt bark.