Hostel Mundo Reviews

596 Tenbin-Tyo Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

No problems with the staff or any of the guests. I stayed in one of the dorms and they provide individual lockers to put valuables in. The bathrooms are kind of narrow and the house is overall pretty old, but it's not bad for the price you're paying. Also, if you take the bus, it's not far from the stop, but the subway is quite a walk from the hostel.

I don't think I've ever stayed at a hostel where I actually felt like home. It was only four days, I wished I could have stayed longer. The hostel itself is Japanese style. It's so easy to go from the airport/train station to the hostel. It was very clean, the staff were amazing especially the owner!!! A sweetheart! If I ever go back to Japan I will def go to Kyoto and stay there again!

Really friendly staff. We loved the place! It felt warm and cozy!

Great and friendly staff! We had an awesome stay there :) Thank you all so much! We miss you guys.

Lovely! I had great time here, stuff is super friendly, it was so cosy! The place is traditional japanese house, the location is central but at the same time quiet (no noise from the street), fresco and another market 5 minutes walking. Everything was perfect and I met nice people there, I def wanna go back in the future! Thanks!