Hostel Nakel Yenu Reviews

Pto. San Julian 244, El Calafate, Argentina

Closed when I arrived, they only sold líes to me

Awesome place. Cozy and outgoing staff.

My stay was during the low season so not many people tourists were here or in the town. This was good for me as I needed some down time. Staff were friendly and extremely helpful with activities or answering questions. Wifi was good in common areas. Kitchen was fantastic. I was able to do a lot of cooking here. Rooms were clean and my bed comfortable. There were separate showers for males and females. Male showers had hot water and were clean. Able to play guitar too which was nice. The kitten is gorgeous too!

Nakel Yenu was a very good hostel, the staff was incredibly helpful from the moment we went into the hostel, organizing our bus & tours! The kitchen is really nice as well, but breakfast was a tad small, even for Argentine standards. Overall, definitely recommend though!

Amazing hostel! comes with friendly staff and purring kitten!

Pretty good hostel, super clean and awesome dining room facility with heaps of tables. 4 bed dorm is good and bathrooms were great as they were separate for boys and girls with two toilets and showers in each. As there were not many other guests in low season you got it to yourself. Helpful staff and good breakfast. Bit of a walk from centro but not too bad. Would recommend.

I felt very comfortable during my stay in calafate, the staff were the best, they recommended places to visit and had a great time there.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • ichikata
  • Argentina

15 min walking from the bus station and the center. Nice kitchen, big dorms and clean showers/toilets. A little bit pricey but everything is expensive in el calafate so... Not bad. Wifi not working properly on Apple devices.

Very nice hostel. Big kitchen well equiped and nice private bedroom. Moreover there is a kitty so cute that we wanted to take him with us.

Great place to stay, very comfortable and seams like a hotel in many ways. I stayed 4 nights here and enjoyed every moment in this hostel!

Great hostel, dorms are clean with ample space and lockers are good. The staff are very nice and helpful. Good facilities and breakfast (started being served at 6h30 for those who need to leave early). The only minus is the distance to downtown, but not really a problem (15-20 min)

Loved this place. Very helpful and friendly staff, spacious rooms, huge lockers, spacious clean bathrooms. Well-equipped, spacious kitchen with two stoves and plenty of dining tables, great breakfast with fresh bread. Would definitely rexommend this place.

Great chill out vibe, good for meeting people. Everybody at reception are polite and ready to solve any problem

Great staff and good vibes

• 14th Mar 2015

A 10 min walk from the main drag not a big. Good location on the hill, quiet at night . Breakfast is ok. When we showed up there was no bread or jam left so we helped ourselves to more because we had a bus to catch. Got yelled at for it , didnt think it was a issue to be honest. Cool vibe hostel and a cute little kitten running around . Would stay again.

Nacho was a fantastic guy. Location isn't the best and there was a noisy pub across the road (which nacho had a word with when I told him it was really noisy). Good vibe but could do with some more charger points in the rooms. One isn't sufficient! Great kitchen though !!!

I especially liked their help with setting up a spot on the glaciar tour and a ride to the airport. Very helpful, friendly staff, thanks!

A very pleasant hostel with a nice atmosphere and good common spaces. Everything was well maintained and looked nice. The hot water in the showers was hit or miss. The location is a bit of a walk to the main street but not bad. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Free breakfast is bread with jam and coffee.

good hostel with functioning guest kitchen and everything you need. pretty clean. the location is not great. it's not in the center and you need to go up to the street to get there. not very convenient with all the stuff you have.

Very nice and cosy hostel, good staff to a perfect staying in El Calafate