Hostel Nakel Yenu Reviews

Pto. San Julian 244, El Calafate, Argentina

warm rooms, well maintained facilities, near location, good tours, early time breakfast, laundry service, silent atomosphere, everything I need was offered.

Closed when I arrived, they only sold líes to me

Awesome place. Cozy and outgoing staff.

My stay was during the low season so not many people tourists were here or in the town. This was good for me as I needed some down time. Staff were friendly and extremely helpful with activities or answering questions. Wifi was good in common areas. Kitchen was fantastic. I was able to do a lot of cooking here. Rooms were clean and my bed comfortable. There were separate showers for males and females. Male showers had hot water and were clean. Able to play guitar too which was nice. The kitten is gorgeous too!

Nakel Yenu was a very good hostel, the staff was incredibly helpful from the moment we went into the hostel, organizing our bus & tours! The kitchen is really nice as well, but breakfast was a tad small, even for Argentine standards. Overall, definitely recommend though!