Hostel Nanina Reviews

Breslauer Str. 34, Groebenzell, Munich, Germany

We have been in the hostel on the beginning of May. We had a 4 room shared with other two girls., there was a bathroom in the room and a locker where we could put our bag. really great! The Hostel give the opportunity to cook in a well furnished kitchen . The position is a bit far from the center but is well connected with s-bahn. So a fantastic spot in Munich where to stay and visit the city with a good price.

• 3rd May 2015

Not a good location -it is a fast ten minute walk from the nearest S bahn station, which doesn't sound too bad but the hostel itself is kind of in the middle of nowhere - I wouldn't want to be doing that walk alone at night, it was bad enough in the pouring rain. The fact that you can't check in until 5pm is a hassle - when I turned up at 4 there was no one in sight and nowhere to use a toilet/ put a bag. Toilet paper ran out quickly, bathroom not that clean.

• 1st May 2015

The location is pretty bad. Its 30 out of the city by buss then 10 min walk to get to the hostel (which probs wouldnt be so bad in the summer, but I went in the bitterly cold winter). I stayed in the 10 person dorm. It was spacious + clean. There was a bathroom in the room so that was nice. The hostel DOES NOT PROVIDE SHEETS. So bring your own or you can rent some for 2.50.

Checking closes at 9 pm. We have been charged an extra EUR 5 for the extra blankets. Which we actually did not needed because the bed was clean changed. The announced breakfast consisted of one plastic pack of the toast bread. In one word, wooooounderfool. bread.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

Bad location, 4h open reception and really bad service; The owner is all but nice and defenitely not professionnal. You'd better avoid this place. I arrived by car and seriously thought to sleep inside the car by a winter night would be better.

it was the worst hostel in all my travels.,