Hostel Nanina Reviews

Breslauer Str. 34, Groebenzell, Munich, Germany

The location is pretty bad. Its 30 out of the city by buss then 10 min walk to get to the hostel (which probs wouldnt be so bad in the summer, but I went in the bitterly cold winter). I stayed in the 10 person dorm. It was spacious + clean. There was a bathroom in the room so that was nice. The hostel DOES NOT PROVIDE SHEETS. So bring your own or you can rent some for 2.50.

Checking closes at 9 pm. We have been charged an extra EUR 5 for the extra blankets. Which we actually did not needed because the bed was clean changed. The announced breakfast consisted of one plastic pack of the toast bread. In one word, wooooounderfool. bread.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

Bad location, 4h open reception and really bad service; The owner is all but nice and defenitely not professionnal. You'd better avoid this place. I arrived by car and seriously thought to sleep inside the car by a winter night would be better.

it was the worst hostel in all my travels.,