Hostel Natura Cancún Reviews

Boulevard Kukulkan km 9.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Ca, Cancun, Mexico

The lack of communal space and kitchen is a real killer for this place. The location is awesome, but the only place to sit and chill is at the top of the stairs. The restuarant down stairs is great, but there is an expectation to buy food and drink from there. The lack of air on in the front rooms makes sleeping fairly torturous, not to mention the 24 hour bar next door that made sleeping near impossible. If u want to party ALL night and sleep all day, it's great, but otherwise I wouldn't stay.

• 4th Jul 2014

It was a nice place. My only complaint is that they forgot to turn on the A/C at night. I slept in a 6 bed dorm only with a fan. But everything else was ok.

Dear Adriana, we are happy almost everything was ok for you. regarding the A/c problem we are doing our best to have A/c in all of the dorms and we have already set an alarm to turn on and off the A/c in each room. looking forward to host you. Hostel cancun natura

A new hostel in the centre of the Hotel Zone, super close to the beach and nightclub area. It's a new, I wish it had been open when I visited earlier in the year! Spotless bathrooms, it's lacking in a common area at the moment but the upstairs rooftop area is set to open up in the future, when it does it will be perfect! Will definitely be staying here again if I pass through Cancun next year!

Dear Ellie, Thank you so much for your review, we hope to host you as well again. we also are improving as we are having A/c in most of the dorms and by the end of the year we will have the terrace, kitchen and common area ready. kind regards Hostel Cancun Natura

The hostel is clean with awesome amenities (free locker, spacious bathroom). It has only been around for about 2 months by the time I was there. The owner decided to open it prematurely despite the unfinished awesome bar+Jacuzzi+social-place rooftop. The hostel can be tricky to find. From downtown Cancun, if you take the local bus, get off at Senor Frog stop, cross the street and walk over to the restaurant named "Natura" that is about 40-50m from the bus stop and hostel is on 2nd floor.

Perfect location close to the beach, and very clean. The staff were great-my luggage didn't make the connecting flight then didn't arrive at the hotel when it was meant to, and they went the extra mile to help get it back!

• 19th May 2014

Dear Sam, it was a pleasure to host you. we always try to go the extra mile for each one of our guest. we keep the hostel as clean as is possible and we are working hard on the improvements fro the end of the year :D kind regards Hostel Cancún Natura

Great for budget backpackers...probably the best deal you'll find in Cancun. Just down the road from the clubs and 10 mins walk to the beach. Also customers get discount on their meals at the restaurant down stairs. I'd highly recommend this place for anyone looking for clean,simple and cheap accomodation. The staff were very helpful and kind too, even helping us to choose were to stay at our next stop in Tulum !

• 29th Apr 2014

This hostel is brand new, located very close to the beach and public transport opportunities. It is a family owned business which also includes a charming restaurant but what really stands out about this lovely place are the great people who run it. Angel told us about all the hotspots that locals actually go to and even helped out some backpackers with getting discounts on renting a car and lending them his personal CDs for the trip.

• 29th Apr 2014

Nice staff, nice location near the touristic zone, and very clean in general. Definitely recommended.

Very good place to stay not a lot of reviews because the place is new, the staff is great

• 23rd Apr 2014

It was a pleasant stay, though I did find it hard to locate this hostel. It's just better to look for the restaurant. Really close to the beach so that was awesome. The hostess Maryse was really nice and informative. I found it better to get the 8 bedroom as I was lucky enough to stay there by myself.

Very new hostel in the Hotel Zone, 2 minute walk to the clubs or the beach. The owner can get discounted tickets to the clubs and the other staff are great. The bathrooms were exceptionally nice and the hostel was incredibly clean. A social space on the roof is currently under construction. I'm sure when this is finished, the hostel will be even better.