Hostel Natura Cancún Reviews

Boulevard Kukulkan km 9.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Ca, Cancun, Mexico

This was my first time staying at a hostel. With that said, I thoight the staff were very helpful. I felt safe all the time. I took public transportation everywhere and it's very easy to get around. The location is steps from the beach and lots of stuff to do. Sometimes it could be a bit loud at night but I had no problem sleeping. The beds were a little hard but nothing too bad. They are working on the kitchen so I'm excited to see how it turns out. If im in cancun again I would stay here.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Cool hostel girl at the front desk was a glamour

Unfortunetly we stayed just one night at Natura Hostel but we had a great stay. The employees welcomed us very friendly and the next day we had the opportunity to leave our luggage there and to take a shower even after the check-out. The hostel is placed in the hotel zone while the majority of others is downtown. The location is perfect: only a few minutes walk to the public beach and at night we were so close to the clubs and bars that we could easily walk there enjoying the Cancun nightlife!

• 25th Mar 2015

AMAZING HOTEL IN LA ZONA HOTELERA! BEST LOCATION BY FAR IF YOU ARE PLANNING IN GOING CLUBBING TO COCO BONGO AND OR PLAZA FORUM IN CANCUN. IT'S JUST A COUPLE OF BLOCKS FROM THE MAIN CLUBS. THE PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL! BEDS ARE BASIC BUT ITS ALL YOU NEED. THEY DON'T HAVE A KITCHEN OR POOL BUT YOU ARE A COUPLE MINUTES AWAY OF A BEAUTIFUL PUBLIC BEACH CALLED PLAYA CHAC MOL AND YOU GET 20% OR 15% OFF (I DONT REMEMBER WELL) IN THE RESTAURANT DOWNSTAIRS. THE FOOD THERE IS DELICIOUS. 1000% RECOMMENDED.

The staff here are absolutely fantastic, incredibly friendly and helpful. You also get a 15% discount at the restaurant downstairs. The hostel is very clean, the only drw back being that it is above a bar which plays loud music until 2am.

Hi Bethany, it was a pleasure to host you at natura, we have many benfits now for our guest, not only 15% at the restaurant but also a discounts on bike rental, kitesurf, renting cars, tours etc. about the noise we provide earplugs now for free to guests. hope to host you again.

Close to the beach and night clubs. Bus facilities. Nice roof top. Great restaurant with 15 % discount. Clean.

Hi alda, thank you for your post, you are actually right, we have all this things and more, nowadays the roof top has a big hut with hamocks and nice tables to enjoy even more hopefully you can come back to natura

My stay at Hostel Natura was super awesome! Thank you for every thing

• 18th Jan 2015

Thank you Madison, we hope every single guest have the same experience as you did and hopefully we can host you again. cheers!

Laction-perfect, 5-10min from Punta Cancun and beach acsess. Staff is very friendly and helpfull, facilities are clean and you get a discount dining in the little restaurant downstairs. Food there is really good. There is also a taco shop/bar next and an Oxxo right next door. On the downside rooms are very small, at least the one I was in. It is also very loud, I think it was the little bar right next door, I had trouble sleeping even though I had earplugs in.

My second time staying here - perfect for what I needed - a quiet night before flying out the next day. Just bring some earplugs though, as there is a noisy bar downstairs. Not many people staying when I visited, but for my purposes that was fine. It's super clean, with a sunny rooftop terrace and nice restaurant downstairs where you get a 15% discount. Public beach access is just metres up the road, as any backpacker who has been to Cancun before, this can be hard to find!

Hi Ellie, thank you for staying again at natura. we try to improve day by day and yes right now guest can ask for earplugs for free thanks to your comment. we already talked to the bar manager to reduce the music at night. so its even better now. hopefully we can host you again

The place was super clean, with a nice large modern bathroom section. The 6 bed dorm room however was absolutely tiny and we literally had to wait outside the room at times because people were accessing their luggage which meant the door was blocked and there was no room inside for anyone/thing else!!! It was like staying in a very clean cardboard box and I was glad we were only there for one night, as arranging everything like tetras to fit people and their belongings in got old very quick!

Receptionists should speak Spanish when customers address them in Spanish, considered we are in Mexico, not in the US. Too many beds for an extremely small room.

Perfect for a hostel, clean cozy in the center center of the hotel zone, beach right behind it, tons of shops and bars around, quit! The restaurant down stairs excellent food and 15 off for guests All and all very very recommanded!

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Israel

A lovely place, spotless and clean, killer location only a few steps away from the beach and a few blocks to the coco strip. Great wifi, comfortable bunk, and a nice little burrito bar downstairs to hang out and have a few drinks. Bathrooms are very clean and well laid out. Bunks have a personal fan and a little wall cubby with two outlets to charge - awesome. Beds had a locked storage locker under. The staff at the front desk were extremely nice and helpful. Con: no common area

• 18th Dec 2014

Sockets inside the lockerbox and own locks would be nice. The Burrito Bar makes up the missing commonroom. The noise of the street or the bar did not disturb me.

• 12th Dec 2014

I appreciated my stay at Natura hostel in Cancun, I recommend and would like as soon as possible get back there.

Hi Renan, it was a pleasure to host you, and help you during your stay. hopefully you can come back to keep on enjoying the wonderful beach and location. kind regards

Great and Friendly staff, booked a double bed room and got put in a double bunk-bed room with dirty sheets. Rooms are open to the street, downstairs next to the hostel is a bar that is very loud until 4-6am in the morning. Impossible to sleep. Booked 3 nights but left after first night.

HI Antje, Our staff is always doing their best to help. We are very sorry your experience was not as expected or as satisfactory as our other guests, we care a lot about our sheets and feel sorry they did not reach your expextations. have already agreed with the bar about volume so you guys close to it can sleep well

Cons: Awful wifi. Only available stood in the corridor outside reception. No communal area. Only a very small metal bench in the corridor. No kitchen. No lock on the door. I felt very uneasy about my things (the wooden box under your bed doesn't quite cut it). Freezing showers. Pros: Very clean bathrooms. Great breakfast downstairs (but you have to pay for it). A welcome break from the high rise hotels. Great location for the beach and clubs.

Hi KAtie, we are glad you liked the hostel we improved a lot since your stay. top terrace common area, wi - fi, there is always a 15% off at the restaurant at any time, and 10% at the bar downstairs. hopefully you can come back to enjoy all this. kind regards Hostel Cancun Natura

Very friendly staff and great location for Coco Bongo. However there is not constant hot water, and the atmosphere could be improved if there was a communal area.

Hi Christopher, Thank you for you review, we are glad you lie the hostel and also we just opened the common area, lagoon view, music, wi fi and more. hopefully you can come back to enjoy it. kind regards Hostel Cancun Natura