Hostel Natura Cancún Reviews

Boulevard Kukulkan km 9.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Ca, Cancun, Mexico

The hostel itself met expectations. The bathrooms were cleaned regularly, there is a nice patio on the roof with hammocks. However, I book a private room with a double bed for my husband and me but they tried to put us in a private room with bunkbeds. They then told us there was a room with a double bed available but it was more expensive so we'd have to pay the difference. The staff were unconcerned with the mix up. I had seen a similar complaint in the reviews so they've done this to others.

• 16th Aug 2015

Hi thank you for teh review, it is correct the Hostel is always clean and spotless, the rooftop is nice and now has a kitchen with everything to cook and enjoy even more, sorry for the room confusion. thank you for taking the time to help us improving.

I enjoyed it, great location, price was a little high for a hostel but the location made it cost little more and there aren't many hostels in the hotel zone. The staff was great! The hostel was clean and you get a lock for a good size locker, and if you brought your own lock and you use that also. Security isn't bad but could be better. Overall a good experience

• 12th Aug 2015
  • psulionz7

The Good: clean, near the clubs, 15% off at Natura restaurant (I ate here 3 times), lockers under the beds, next to a quickly mark and unique design The Bad: no BK included but should be for the cost, rooms are tiny

Excellent hostel! Location is AMAZING! Walk to the beach in less than 5 mins, downtown clubs in 10. Next to a 24 hour burrito bar, deli, pharmacy, ATM. Rooms were very comfortable AC is cool at night, and the staff was very accommodating to turn it on earlier if needed. Free linens and cheap towel rentals. Staff is great with the area and giving advice. The only thing I wasn't happy with is the water pressure in the shower and it could use some more ventilation. I look forward to coming back!

This is a cute little hostel! Great hostel if you want to experience all of the festival hype in Cancun.

Perfect location

Room was spotless clean. Bummed without towel but didn't realize they could be rented until after desk had closed. Didn't know desk is closed until 9 until morning when i was already leaving at 8. Trash along restaurant and sidewalk in morning was disappointing. Have restaurant staff clean that each morning. Restaurant food was fantastic. Again, didn't know beverage sizes would be giant until they arrived. Hostel is consistent in not communicating basics like this well enough.

The only good thing about the hostel was the location - close to the beach. The negatives - I had booked 'double bed' (as specified on line) - it turned out to be two bunk beds in a tiny room. The wifi didn't work most of the time, and when it did, it did so only in one or two spots. I booked an AC room, but it didn't work all night. When they finally got it working it was super cold. There was loud music blaring all the time from a shop next doors. Staff were missing 7 to 9 am.

Hi, thank you for your feedback, we are working hard to improve our services. we checked on the reservation and it was made for a 2 bunk bed. About the Ac its working fine we usually turn it on at night so you guys sleep well and turn it off in the morning to save electricity. in the check in we mention to guests that we can turn it on if they are at the room during the day. The wi fi was not working properly do to some changes on the supplier we are sorry for that. is already working

Excellent location and friendly staff!

This was my first time staying at a hostel. With that said, I thoight the staff were very helpful. I felt safe all the time. I took public transportation everywhere and it's very easy to get around. The location is steps from the beach and lots of stuff to do. Sometimes it could be a bit loud at night but I had no problem sleeping. The beds were a little hard but nothing too bad. They are working on the kitchen so I'm excited to see how it turns out. If im in cancun again I would stay here.

• 22nd Apr 2015