Hostel Natura Cancún Reviews

Boulevard Kukulkan km 9.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Ca, Cancun, Mexico

This is a cute little hostel! Great hostel if you want to experience all of the festival hype in Cancun.

Perfect location

Room was spotless clean. Bummed without towel but didn't realize they could be rented until after desk had closed. Didn't know desk is closed until 9 until morning when i was already leaving at 8. Trash along restaurant and sidewalk in morning was disappointing. Have restaurant staff clean that each morning. Restaurant food was fantastic. Again, didn't know beverage sizes would be giant until they arrived. Hostel is consistent in not communicating basics like this well enough.

The only good thing about the hostel was the location - close to the beach. The negatives - I had booked 'double bed' (as specified on line) - it turned out to be two bunk beds in a tiny room. The wifi didn't work most of the time, and when it did, it did so only in one or two spots. I booked an AC room, but it didn't work all night. When they finally got it working it was super cold. There was loud music blaring all the time from a shop next doors. Staff were missing 7 to 9 am.

Hi, thank you for your feedback, we are working hard to improve our services. we checked on the reservation and it was made for a 2 bunk bed. About the Ac its working fine we usually turn it on at night so you guys sleep well and turn it off in the morning to save electricity. in the check in we mention to guests that we can turn it on if they are at the room during the day. The wi fi was not working properly do to some changes on the supplier we are sorry for that. is already working

Excellent location and friendly staff!

This was my first time staying at a hostel. With that said, I thoight the staff were very helpful. I felt safe all the time. I took public transportation everywhere and it's very easy to get around. The location is steps from the beach and lots of stuff to do. Sometimes it could be a bit loud at night but I had no problem sleeping. The beds were a little hard but nothing too bad. They are working on the kitchen so I'm excited to see how it turns out. If im in cancun again I would stay here.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Cool hostel girl at the front desk was a glamour

Unfortunetly we stayed just one night at Natura Hostel but we had a great stay. The employees welcomed us very friendly and the next day we had the opportunity to leave our luggage there and to take a shower even after the check-out. The hostel is placed in the hotel zone while the majority of others is downtown. The location is perfect: only a few minutes walk to the public beach and at night we were so close to the clubs and bars that we could easily walk there enjoying the Cancun nightlife!

• 25th Mar 2015

AMAZING HOTEL IN LA ZONA HOTELERA! BEST LOCATION BY FAR IF YOU ARE PLANNING IN GOING CLUBBING TO COCO BONGO AND OR PLAZA FORUM IN CANCUN. IT'S JUST A COUPLE OF BLOCKS FROM THE MAIN CLUBS. THE PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL! BEDS ARE BASIC BUT ITS ALL YOU NEED. THEY DON'T HAVE A KITCHEN OR POOL BUT YOU ARE A COUPLE MINUTES AWAY OF A BEAUTIFUL PUBLIC BEACH CALLED PLAYA CHAC MOL AND YOU GET 20% OR 15% OFF (I DONT REMEMBER WELL) IN THE RESTAURANT DOWNSTAIRS. THE FOOD THERE IS DELICIOUS. 1000% RECOMMENDED.

The staff here are absolutely fantastic, incredibly friendly and helpful. You also get a 15% discount at the restaurant downstairs. The hostel is very clean, the only drw back being that it is above a bar which plays loud music until 2am.

Hi Bethany, it was a pleasure to host you at natura, we have many benfits now for our guest, not only 15% at the restaurant but also a discounts on bike rental, kitesurf, renting cars, tours etc. about the noise we provide earplugs now for free to guests. hope to host you again.

Close to the beach and night clubs. Bus facilities. Nice roof top. Great restaurant with 15 % discount. Clean.

Hi alda, thank you for your post, you are actually right, we have all this things and more, nowadays the roof top has a big hut with hamocks and nice tables to enjoy even more hopefully you can come back to natura

My stay at Hostel Natura was super awesome! Thank you for every thing

• 18th Jan 2015

Thank you Madison, we hope every single guest have the same experience as you did and hopefully we can host you again. cheers!

Laction-perfect, 5-10min from Punta Cancun and beach acsess. Staff is very friendly and helpfull, facilities are clean and you get a discount dining in the little restaurant downstairs. Food there is really good. There is also a taco shop/bar next and an Oxxo right next door. On the downside rooms are very small, at least the one I was in. It is also very loud, I think it was the little bar right next door, I had trouble sleeping even though I had earplugs in.

My second time staying here - perfect for what I needed - a quiet night before flying out the next day. Just bring some earplugs though, as there is a noisy bar downstairs. Not many people staying when I visited, but for my purposes that was fine. It's super clean, with a sunny rooftop terrace and nice restaurant downstairs where you get a 15% discount. Public beach access is just metres up the road, as any backpacker who has been to Cancun before, this can be hard to find!

Hi Ellie, thank you for staying again at natura. we try to improve day by day and yes right now guest can ask for earplugs for free thanks to your comment. we already talked to the bar manager to reduce the music at night. so its even better now. hopefully we can host you again

The place was super clean, with a nice large modern bathroom section. The 6 bed dorm room however was absolutely tiny and we literally had to wait outside the room at times because people were accessing their luggage which meant the door was blocked and there was no room inside for anyone/thing else!!! It was like staying in a very clean cardboard box and I was glad we were only there for one night, as arranging everything like tetras to fit people and their belongings in got old very quick!