Hostel Natura Cancún Reviews

Boulevard Kukulkan km 9.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Ca, Cancun, Mexico

I enjoyed it, great location, price was a little high for a hostel but the location made it cost little more and there aren't many hostels in the hotel zone. The staff was great! The hostel was clean and you get a lock for a good size locker, and if you brought your own lock and you use that also. Security isn't bad but could be better. Overall a good experience

• 12th Aug 2015
  • psulionz7

The Good: clean, near the clubs, 15% off at Natura restaurant (I ate here 3 times), lockers under the beds, next to a quickly mark and unique design The Bad: no BK included but should be for the cost, rooms are tiny

Excellent hostel! Location is AMAZING! Walk to the beach in less than 5 mins, downtown clubs in 10. Next to a 24 hour burrito bar, deli, pharmacy, ATM. Rooms were very comfortable AC is cool at night, and the staff was very accommodating to turn it on earlier if needed. Free linens and cheap towel rentals. Staff is great with the area and giving advice. The only thing I wasn't happy with is the water pressure in the shower and it could use some more ventilation. I look forward to coming back!

This is a cute little hostel! Great hostel if you want to experience all of the festival hype in Cancun.

Perfect location

Room was spotless clean. Bummed without towel but didn't realize they could be rented until after desk had closed. Didn't know desk is closed until 9 until morning when i was already leaving at 8. Trash along restaurant and sidewalk in morning was disappointing. Have restaurant staff clean that each morning. Restaurant food was fantastic. Again, didn't know beverage sizes would be giant until they arrived. Hostel is consistent in not communicating basics like this well enough.

The only good thing about the hostel was the location - close to the beach. The negatives - I had booked 'double bed' (as specified on line) - it turned out to be two bunk beds in a tiny room. The wifi didn't work most of the time, and when it did, it did so only in one or two spots. I booked an AC room, but it didn't work all night. When they finally got it working it was super cold. There was loud music blaring all the time from a shop next doors. Staff were missing 7 to 9 am.

Hi, thank you for your feedback, we are working hard to improve our services. we checked on the reservation and it was made for a 2 bunk bed. About the Ac its working fine we usually turn it on at night so you guys sleep well and turn it off in the morning to save electricity. in the check in we mention to guests that we can turn it on if they are at the room during the day. The wi fi was not working properly do to some changes on the supplier we are sorry for that. is already working

Excellent location and friendly staff!

This was my first time staying at a hostel. With that said, I thoight the staff were very helpful. I felt safe all the time. I took public transportation everywhere and it's very easy to get around. The location is steps from the beach and lots of stuff to do. Sometimes it could be a bit loud at night but I had no problem sleeping. The beds were a little hard but nothing too bad. They are working on the kitchen so I'm excited to see how it turns out. If im in cancun again I would stay here.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Cool hostel girl at the front desk was a glamour

Unfortunetly we stayed just one night at Natura Hostel but we had a great stay. The employees welcomed us very friendly and the next day we had the opportunity to leave our luggage there and to take a shower even after the check-out. The hostel is placed in the hotel zone while the majority of others is downtown. The location is perfect: only a few minutes walk to the public beach and at night we were so close to the clubs and bars that we could easily walk there enjoying the Cancun nightlife!

• 25th Mar 2015

AMAZING HOTEL IN LA ZONA HOTELERA! BEST LOCATION BY FAR IF YOU ARE PLANNING IN GOING CLUBBING TO COCO BONGO AND OR PLAZA FORUM IN CANCUN. IT'S JUST A COUPLE OF BLOCKS FROM THE MAIN CLUBS. THE PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL! BEDS ARE BASIC BUT ITS ALL YOU NEED. THEY DON'T HAVE A KITCHEN OR POOL BUT YOU ARE A COUPLE MINUTES AWAY OF A BEAUTIFUL PUBLIC BEACH CALLED PLAYA CHAC MOL AND YOU GET 20% OR 15% OFF (I DONT REMEMBER WELL) IN THE RESTAURANT DOWNSTAIRS. THE FOOD THERE IS DELICIOUS. 1000% RECOMMENDED.

The staff here are absolutely fantastic, incredibly friendly and helpful. You also get a 15% discount at the restaurant downstairs. The hostel is very clean, the only drw back being that it is above a bar which plays loud music until 2am.

Hi Bethany, it was a pleasure to host you at natura, we have many benfits now for our guest, not only 15% at the restaurant but also a discounts on bike rental, kitesurf, renting cars, tours etc. about the noise we provide earplugs now for free to guests. hope to host you again.