Hostel Natura Reviews

Avenida das Cataratas KM 12.5, Remanso Grande Neighborhood, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Good if you have a car. Too far away from anything otherwise. Friendly staff, beautiful scenery.

Great hostel! Beautifull location!

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

This hostel was so lovely. It was off the beaten path, so if you're looking for nightlife, this isn't the most convenient. I was looking for a chill spot to relax while visiting the falls and this was perfect. There's a lake you can swim in/paddle boat in, with a little lakehouse, a pool, hammocks, rocking chairs, and really good food/bar. It was a great place to meet friends and relax in the heat. The grounds were kept beautifully.

I had a really good stay here, nice and calm with good opportunities to see both sides of the falls. I had some trouble finding my way there, but once I was there it was all worth it!

I really liked this hostel. It is located a little bit off the main road and has a very nice and relaxed atmosphere. The property is beautiful and the staff is really friendly. The common spaces are also big and comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay here!

I love it! What a nice place. Planning on staying for 1, maybe 2 nights, I'm ending up staying for 4 nights. Easy to get to the falls, but secluded enough to really relax. I absolute recommend it

Superb place. Like a paradise. If you come for the waterfalls this is the best place to stay for its location and nature. Great staff !!!!

It´s so beutiful! Thank you for everything!!!

• 28th Oct 2015

The hostel is located in a lovely secluded area with a lake, pool and hammocks - very peaceful and chilled. The dorms are pretty hot (even with air con depending on where you bed is) and beds aren't overly comfortable but good showers. Breakfast is average, I had dinners there a couple of nights which were good. Staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend the hostel if you are happy to be away from the town in a beautiful rural setting.

I stayed at this Hostel a couple of days. Sadly, because it was AWESOME! Just everything was amazing. The hostel is very clean, beds are comfortable and the garden is just fabulous! There is a lake and a pool and plenty of green. So relax! Also breakfast is so delicious. No coffee from packages - fresh made! Service is as good as above descriped. Best hostel i ve had.

The hostel is really in the middle of nowhere. It is somewhat well connected via a bus (and your feet to finish) but still isolated. On the other hand, the place is absolutely fantastic, brand new and so peaceful. It is an experience in itself. Just go.

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The facilities and the atmosphere are great. If you like nature you will love this place. It is located between the waterfalls and the airport, and the the city centre.

Everything is nice and keep up the good work in providing a nice relaxing stay for people coming to Foz do Iguaçu. I love the natural side of the hostel and it is very special and unusual to find in a hostel.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Wonderful place:) very nice ambiente.

Beautiful setup in nature. Lakes to swim in. Best place to hangout. I gave "excellent" in location, since if you want nature like that you need to take the compromise of travelling a little bit longer to town.

• 23rd Apr 2015

The hostel has an amazing location with beautiful and peaceful surroundings! Breakfast is super. We really enjoyed our stay here and wished we would have had time to stay more than one night. Really nice atmosphere and friendly staff.

It was really nice! You are living in the nature! Nice experience! I would always come back! Very friendly and you directly feel at home!

• 4th Feb 2015

ITS a chilly, comfortable place outside the city. So no nightlife vibe, but a place is excellent to chill down and relax.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Poland

Loved this place, one of the few hostels I would go out of my way to go back to. Really relaxing and beautiful.

This hostel was amazing! I recommend it to anyone staying in Iguazu on the Brazil side. It's not in town, which is okay, because I heard town was boring. It's in the middle of a field, totally immersed in nature. It's relaxing and you can see the most amazing sunsets from the hostel. It's a really chilled vibe and was such a cool experience in Iguazu. Stay here and you won't regret it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5