Hostel New King

Very Good 748 Total Reviews

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Mar 2017
7.4

Good location near the main bazaar but the side alley you walk up doesn't make you feel at ease! Nice guys who run it and decent sized rooms with hot showers.

• French Southern Territories, Couple, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

Vicky and staff are amazing would recommend to anyone. Great location and hostel to do holi fest like we did

10th Mar 2017

Great location and friendly staff. The Chai and breakfast were so good! Thank you

• England, Couple, 25-30
4.3

Regardless of the perceived positives of this property - low cost, proximity to railway, free chai, puppy - they certainly do not outweigh the severe negatives of this Hostel. The rooms are DISGUSTING - a sign saying "renovations in progress" simply is not good enough! Dirty sheets, filthy walls and floor, decrepid furniture.. one of our rooms was entirely covered in mould!! (Hence no pictures of the rooms) This is not acceptable at any price, in any part of the world and is not safe.

• Finland, All Male Group, 25-30
7.4

Place was nice. Worth the money. Staff was friendly. Rooms were clean enough. Good location, when you find the place first. Everything is close by and even getting to metro station by walking took less than 10 minutes.

• Msearles7732
  • England, Couple, 25-30
6.3

-airport shuttle was good, pay hotel on check out -very cheap hostel - you get what you pay for -always offering free chai -we were there during Holi & thought the hostel would have organised more but it ended up just as a last minute scramble on the day. -location is great for being in the heart of the area and close to train station, but it down a dingy and noisy alleyway (usually goes quiet at 11pm but take earplugs). -bedrooms were dirty and all upstairs is in need of big renovation!

• USA, Male, 25-30
8th Mar 2017

This hostel is amazing, the staff was very helpful with everything and I met really nice travelers there. So highly recommend to all the ppl

• England, Female, 31-40
8th Mar 2017

When I got to Delhi I met scammers. Lying about the area being closed so I couldn't get to the hostel. I couldn't check so ended up handing over a lot of money. The hostel messaged me to check if I was ok and why I didn't turn up. I then realised what had happened. The hostel advised me on what I need to do to get my money back. They helped me with a lot. This is a hostel that takes care of people. One tip! When they offer airport pickup, take it! It will save you a lot of time and money 😀

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
8th Mar 2017

Great cheap spot to base yourself in Agra. Short walk 15 minute walk to the the Taj Mahal and the bloke behind the desk was super helpful. Don't forget to get your Taj tickets on the way on the left of the road before you get to the east gate!!

8th Mar 2017

Staff is very helpful, they let me book a bus through their credit card because my did not work. Even after the bus got cancelled at the end I got my money imideatly back.