7.7
Very Good 637 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 637 Total Reviews
Hostel New King Located at 15/16 ram dwara road, main bazar ,pahar ganj-55, New Delhi.
India
New Delhi 110055 15/16 ram dwara road, main bazar ,pahar ganj-55
77% 637
28.6406518 77.2132336
    Rooms available

7th Dec 2016
4.6

The cleanliness is just not there. The bathroom door has mold and the floor is horrible. The atmosphere is stone cold and mattresses are hard. The location (Main Bazaar) is really terrible...

4th Dec 2016

Very good place, with excellent staff. I booked a night in a dorm and I got upgraded to a single bed room. The manager is very helpful with information and the like, the locatin is great, just s bit confusing to get to. Definitely worth a shot if you're just in delhi for transit or a few days.

• Estonia, Couple, 25-30
30th Nov 2016

The wifi was amazingly good! Staff was really helpful and we could leave our bags for a day after check out. Nice common area with comfy beanie bags. Would definitely stay again!

• alexd5001
  • England, Male, 18-24
28th Nov 2016

Great location, right amongst the local indian life. Step out of your door and you see what indian life is like. Lots going on around the hostel, lots of shops and street food around. Wifi worked good and shower had good pressure and was always hot

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
17th Nov 2016

Ok, so first of all we would like to say that the staff is absolutely amazing, they will help you out any time you need. The facilities are ok, you get what you paid for. If going back to Delhi I would definitely stay there again. Again, amazing staff! Lovely pug as well 😊

• Australia, Male, 18-24
16th Nov 2016

Helped me in a crisis. Excellent reliable staff.

• kevinobrien
  • USA, Male, 18-24
15th Nov 2016

Honestly one of the best hostels I've stayed at, raj Vikky and bilil made you feel right at home from the start. The staff is very open hearted and will help you out with everything from booking accommodation flights and train rides and much more! The rooms are clean and neat with comfortable beds ( I stayed in 2 different rooms) hot water worked perfectly fine and so did the wifi it worked everywhere. I would highly recommend staying at this hostel!

• Israel, Male, 18-24
15th Nov 2016

first day at delhi i got scammed by a LOTS of money, vicky, the hostle manager explained to me everything, calmed me and promised me that if i want my money back i can get it, then i stayed in the hostle for more days and made friend with the guests the staff and everything was just perfect, every day the staff checked on me and make sure im having good time, and my money back, which i did. hostle is very clean and comfortable, big rooms, private toilets, place to sit, all for good price.

11th Nov 2016
8.0

The facilities are really dated in the rooms, but it is undergoing renovations, so I'm sure it will be really nice in the future. Friendly staff. Perfect location to catch an early train.

• Democratic Rep. of Congo, Male, 25-30
10th Nov 2016

Untill now my best stay compared to all the other hostels in India.New king is situated in the middle of the city of Pahar Ganj, very busy but they have a perfect location where you don't hear all the noise. Its great to come to your room and escape that busyness. I came from a Himalaya trek to spend my last two days in Delhi for Shopping. The guys of the Hotel where so nice. They helped me with everything. The atmosphere is really cozy and friendly. I really felt Home. - The Guy from Congo! :-)