7.3
Very Good 601 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 601 Total Reviews
Hostel New King Located at 15/16 ram dwara road, main bazar ,pahar ganj-55, New Delhi.
India
New Delhi 110055 15/16 ram dwara road, main bazar ,pahar ganj-55
73% 601
28.6406518 77.2132336
    Rooms available

15th Sep 2016

very nice place...value for money...very good staff,,,

14th Sep 2016
6.9

The location is great, but the hostel its pretty dirty. The staff is really friendly and always happy to help. It is a great place to stay, if you do not care too much about a cleliness.

• Sweden, Male, 41+
31st Aug 2016
6.0

This place is Ok!! u get what u pay for. And its not much so I dont complain. The cleanliness ciuld be better and the common standard could be improved without rising the price. but this is India and I have payed more for shittier places here in India. at least the manager Kailash fixed the TV on my room. nice staff I dont complain to much. I have lived in India for10 years so Im used to surprises....

• USA, Male, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

5 stars for the place they help me buying a train ticket as well which is very difficult to get in Delhi highly recommended.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
9th Aug 2016
5.7

Basic accommodation worthy of its low price. Entrance through a crowded alley is at first off putting but the rooms are adequate for a low budget traveller.

• India, Male, 25-30
9th Aug 2016

Yes location might be difficult to find So I highly recommend airport transfer But for the money you paid it's a best hostel The best part is the staff who's always there to help you So I must good things are always difficult to find

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

If your looking to experience the real Delhi then this hostel is brillant! Its located down a dingy maze like system of alleyways, and can be a bit off putting if it's your first time in Delhi. But don't be scared. The staff are accommodating, the locals are a laugh and they even have pug puppies! The location is great as the hostel is surrounded by cool rooftop restaurants and lots of affordable shops.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Jul 2016
4.6

We had booked two beds in a dorm room. When we arrived we were told there was a family in that room, but they had a different room for us. It was a room with one double bed: my friend and I were male and female but barely knew each other and didn't want to share a bed. So I slept on a blanket on the floor. They did come and find us when we were lost and take us to the hostel. And it was a cheap hostel. But the area and standard of the hostel are exactly what you pay for

23rd Jul 2016
7.4

It's not for everyone. It's hard (but possible) to find if you looking on your own (located in small, filthy and dark alley), the general look is terrible, but from the point of view of value (location+wifi+bed) per money, and the really nice staff (proposed a cab from airport, upgraded my room for free, gave some good advice) - it's a a place I would definitely recommend for tough, budget travelers.

• England, Couple, 18-24
4th Jul 2016
7.7

Simple, comfortable, mostly clean, cheap and centrally located. No frills.