Hostel New King Reviews

15/16 ram dwara road, main bazar ,pahar ganj-55, New Delhi, India

I booked a triple with AC but when we arrived we were put in a single (no AC or window) & a double w/ a non working AC unit. I was told they wouldn't charge us more $ (lucky us, lesser rooms for the same money!). After a few hours we ended up in the double room w/ a mattress on the floor & they turned on the AC, which never got cold. The night staff tried to be as helpful as they could be. In the morning we were given the runaround on trains & taken to a travel agency that tried to scam us.

The place was extremely dirty and hot. I've been to India three times and this is the worst place I've stayed.

The stuff is really nice.. Sunny helped me a lot to feel me comfortable during my stay. The area is great for shopping so you do not have to go far.:)

• 5th May 2015
  • Hungary

Very helpful manager and staff. They book bus bustickets without comission. So better book there. All the travel agencies around try to rib you off. Especially itt travel(invicta tour&travels) with its owner Mr. Shafi. He tried to charge us for train tickets more than double of the original ticket price.Avoid to go this agency!!! For any travel plans ask the manager of new king hostel.his name is Robin and he is very professional and customer orientated The hostel offers room service 24 h.

A really decent place in a popular neighboorhood

I stayed at Hotel New King with my girlfriend at the beginning of our India trip. We were so happy that we came back at the end of our trip. Location is amazing, right in the heart of Main Bazaar and only 5 minutes walking from New Delhi Train Station. Staff is great, very friendly and helpful with everything. Also very great value for money, the best we could find in Delhi! Highly recommended!!

1 2 Next » last »