Hostel New King Reviews

15/16 ram dwara road, main bazar ,pahar ganj-55, New Delhi, India

Very good location and spacious rooms

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

Very nice people here, we went here three times during our trip without nz booking and were welcomed every time without any complications. The hostel is only a few meters away from main bazar, where you can have a nice walk and a cold drink in the evening. I can definitely recommend this place for staying in delhi!

• 14th Aug 2014

This place is fine to spend a few nights, good location near the main bazaar. Feels a bit rundown/unclean. But I had no issues with this place, especially at such a good price.

Overall they were nice and helpful, I could get some nice cold bottled water at 4am which was a life saver. For the price it's worth it.

• 1st Aug 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE....

• 10th Jul 2014

I really enjoyedmmy stay in this hostel, the staff were really helpful and nice and the bed was very comfortable! I would go back anytime!

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

We were received were warmfully. Stuff was very helpful to us. After one stay we decided to come here again only one month later, so it.s probably the best comment.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Poland
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Don't stay here. There's a reason why it's dirt cheap. It is located next to a urine stall, a pile of trash, and stray dogs. I am by no means picky when it comes to hostels, but this place is very dirty; there were no sheets on the mattress. The AC spewed hot air at us. The bathroom didn't lock and the toilet didn't flush. The staff is nice, we left a day earlier (just couldn't do it) they didn't charge us for the extra night. There's other hotels that are still cheap for better quality.

• 4th Jul 2014

The rooms are ok for the price and have everything that you need. Shower and Internet are working good. Big pluspoint: Haven´t seen any cockroaches or other tiny animals (beside of the little puppies the hotel- dog got when I was there... and they were adorable). It´s true that you have to walk through some "darker" streets to reach it but I never had a problem there. The stuff is willing to help and give you good advices if you have any qhestions. If I come back I´ll stay there again.

• 1st Jul 2014

the guy at the reception was amazing ...

• 27th Jun 2014