Hostel New King Reviews

15/16 ram dwara road, main bazar ,pahar ganj-55, New Delhi, India

all together my staying was pleasant and friendly staff. Sunny was one of the staff who helped me during my staying. it's good to have a trust worthy staff like him around.

• 12th Jan 2014

I must say Hostel new king the place you stay in Delhi.. Robin the manager was so helpful , gave so much information how to travel in india.offered us free chai the best  one . Very good hot water.. free wifi Super place to stay !

• 12th Jan 2014

This is a good hostel with good staff.

I am so happy to write this .... i have stayed the best hostel in india .. staff is incredibal we had so much fun .. Robin is the guy u need to hangout with.. he always welcome u with smile & make it possibal anything u looking for .. Must say i have had the best Hot Shower in india ... surely its like a home!

• 8th Jan 2014

good place to stay, with a good working internet connection as well, however the only issue was that there was not really a public space to sit down with a table or , although a small space next to the counter exist, but not as usual in a hostel this is why it only got average for facilities; though one has to mention that it is actual a hotel and not a hostel;

its a nice place to stay such a low price, staff is very nice, its a safe place to stay, captain singh

Best hostel with amazing staff especially the host.

be aware if the manager says "I am going to upgrade you from dormitory to a single private room". it might be a small room in a separate dodgy building with no wifi connection, no hot shower, bad bathroom and it gets really really cold at night during winter. but to be fair to them, i actually stayed in this hostel again at a week later and was given another room this time WITHIN the same building, a real 'single private room' and it was actually excellent.

The hostel is in a nice location in the area where most tourist are staying. It's close to the metro line, and to the train station as well. It's a nice place to spend a few days while getting to know Delhi. The staff is really helpful, especially Sunny, who is always ready to help the guests with anything. If I come back to Delhi, I would stay here again.

They should focus on customer relationship management and cleanliness of the room.

The staff were very helpful and accommodating. Very hot water for the showers.

Nice hostel, located in the middle of Delhi. It is very easy to reach next metro station. Clean rooms for very good price.

The bedroom was very dirty and the sheets were fithy. The hostel is off a very busy side street. We relocated hostel as soon as we arrived. What you pay is what you get, personally it wasn't for me. The staff were friendly and welcomed us with Chai, but the room standard was not good.

• 16th Dec 2013

Great value for money, good location near the train station and Robin at the front desk was very helpful.

Super nice helpful and kind manager Sunny offered a lot of help during the my stay here. I booked dorm online but Sunny gave me a single room at the same price! The room has hot water 24 hours and wifi everywhere with strong signal and high speed. The location is very convenient to access since it is near railway station in walking distance and surrounded by main bazaar where there are so many things to explore. The room is very quiet also. I extremely recommend this hostel where feels like home

Hotel New King is a great place, fantastic price, great location in central new delhi, lots of market stalls nearby as well as affordable rooftop restaurants. We had hot water 100% of the time, nice beds, working fans and everything worked perfectly. Without a doubt the best thing about the hostel is the guy that works there called Sunny. He is incredibly helpful with regards to anything and is very kind and respectful to your needs. We will stay here every time we come to delhi

super location in the backpcker location of pahergng in delhi. Simple clean rooms with satellite tv. helpful staff and close to cheap restaurants and shops. just ten m,inutes from trauin station so you can easily walk at any time here. really appreciated all the help from management here.

The good - staff was helpful, facilities were adequate, no big hassles at the actual hostel The bad - the hostel had my flight info and they confirmed airport pickup, but the driver wasn't there when I arrived, nobody answered at the hostel the first several times I called from the airport pay phones, really frustrating. the driver also complained about the 20% tip I gave him when he brought me back to the airport the next day. my room had quite a few roaches, although it could have been worse

I booked for 2 nights and stayed for 5. The location is perfect, close to metro, train, markets, good food, and there were always so many exciting things happening in the Main Bazar, right outside the hostel. Just an all-round exciting area. Airport pickup was good. As a solo female traveller I felt safe here, and it was great to speak to Sunny who is kind, helpful and full of good advice. Make sure you get a chance to chat with him :)

New King is excellent value for money and a good base for Delhi and sight seeing in Rajesthan. The room was comfortable & the hostel was warm, friendly and safe. The staff were honest, extremely helpful Especialy Robin and accomodating and helped us book futher travel; for which everything was excellent. I thoroughly recommend New King on a budget and it is much better value than similarly priced hostels in Delhi. I have no hesitation to recommend staying here & booking further travel.

• 27th Nov 2013