Hostel New Morning Reviews

Balkanska 16, 3rd Floor, Belgrade, Serbia

There was no electricity, so I stayed only one night there in darkness. After I had to move to a different hostel. So what can I say? .... The staff was really nice, they organized for me the other hostel, which was OK.

Great hostel, very cheap and fantastic staff!

I stayed in this hostel in the middle Of a long trip and unfortunately had fallen rather ill. However, from the moment i arrived the staff were fantastic and catered to my every need, plying me with hot drinks and comfort and helping me access medicine. I can't put into words how amazing the staff were and how they made me feel at home when i needed it most. A small, cozy hostel in good location and reasonably prices. Would recommend for the staff alone!

Sunny, neat dorms, walking distance to almost every spot I went to, one of the cheapest... I would recommend this hostel 100%, where you'll meet amazing, adorable Milan and Tea and many travelers who were all worth a conversation , beer or rakija!

• 5th Aug 2013