Hostel New York Reviews

C/ d'en GIGNAS 6, 08002, Barcelona, Spain

The guy on the night desk is a dush bag

• 27th Jul 2014

Hostel was in a great spot, 15min walk to the beach, 5min walk to go out at night. Was pretty clean, only problem I found was the directions to get there from the bus stop were wrong, it said turn right on c avinyo, it was d avinyo.

I wish I had known that I was going to have to rent sheets.

• 11th Apr 2014

The location was awesome and so were the beds! We wished the wi-fi had been all over the hostel and not just in the lobby, but overall our stay was good!

Overall, a good stay. Two toilets for the entire floor were a bit difficult. Breakfast was not good. There were hardly any options, and being gluten free made it even worse.

• 11th Apr 2014

Warm and friendly staff. Initially confusing on how to get there as the alleys are really narrow and it's easy to get lost without a proper map. (Load it on google maps first and it'll lead you there. LIFESAVER) Bemused and understanding locals might offer help if you look lost. Wifi is only available on the ground floor. Rooms are clean and decent. The lift may seem frightful at first but having one really helps if you have lots of luggage or are tired from walking. Enjoyed my stay!

The location is amazing, right in the middle of everything, and at the same time a quiet place to rest. I will recommend this hostel to everyone who is asking me for a good place to stay in Barcelona. Thank you for a very nice week:)!!!

The staff is so friendly and will accommodate you if possible. And they have people there all the time, even at night. So they'll stop any creeps at the door from following you :)