Hostel Nina Reviews

Fantastic and overly accommodating hostel. Staff will pick up/drop off at bus terminal and helo you organise anything you could possibly be after. Wifi works well, it's extremely clean, they offer washing for a small fee and the tour they have put together is marvellous. Couldn't have enjoyed my stay more!

€10 each for a gorgeous private kingsize bed is reason enough alone to come. 5 min walk from the old town so you're away from the crowds and noise. Delightful hosts who will drop you to the bus/train station (it's only 15 min walk if that can't be organised). Great place to recharge the batteries whilst seeing Mostar

This is a really great family run hostel. They are super kind and help out with any issue you might have. It felt like staying with extended family. I only wish there were lockers in the rooms.

Although Hostel Nina is only a small hostel, it was a great place to stay and offered exactly what we were after. Very happy with the service, and also the day tour offered and transfer to Budva. Many thanks!

Nina and her family were SO welcoming and kind from the minute we arrived. We absolutely adored our stay here even though it was only two nights. Feels like you are staying at a friend's place!

Such friendly and helpful staff! They met us with baclava when we arrived and gave great recommendations for where to eat, ordered us a taxi when we left. Comfy bed, good air-con, very clean and pretty facilities.

• 17th Jul 2015

Nina and her family are genuinely some of the nicest people I have ever met! They offered to pick us up from the train for free,unfortunately we had train trouble and didn't arrive until 3am in the morning, but when we knocked on their door someone woke up and let us in!!! We had a great day doing the waterfall your with them and ended up getting them to drive us all the way to Montenegro to save us time. Stay here if you can, you'll love it!

I spent a night in Mostar and had a great time at Hostel Nina. Nina and her family are very friendly, the overall atmosphere is great and the location is very good (a short walk from the old town and a more or less 20 minute walk from the bus station). My only complaints would be about the bathroom (the lock on the door needs repair and the shower needs a curtain) and about the need to add lockers to the dorms. Overall, the experience was great and I would totally recommend Hostel Nina.

Very nice and helpful staff, very good location (close to the old town and the Old Bridge).

Terrific staff! Nina was very welcoming when I arrived and even helped to set up a shuttle to Montenegro on very, very short notice! There were no lockers however with Nina and her family staying at the hostel I felt comfortable leaving my things at the hostel all day.

excellent

Nina was very warm and friendly. We took a taxi from the bus station. We had a great time here. It's not too far from the bridge. We joined the war tour and had a great time too. Overall a really wonderful stay.

Such a sweet, family-run hostel business! Nina and her husband Žica were super cool, and are super knowledgeable about and have a lot of pride in the area. Definitely take the Total Herzegovina tour because it was amazing getting the tour from locals like them (and his mother-in-law makes breakfast in the morning)! Rooms are comfy enough, and air con'd, and the kitchen is fully stocked (the family all live in the hostel, themselves). Don't stay anywhere else in Mostar - this family are gems!

It was a great pleasure to stay at Hostel Nina - we had a terrific room, clean and inviting, and Nina and her family were really helpful and kind during our stay in Mostar. We had breakfast there too, and all in all it felt like visiting friends. The location is excellent - in short walking distance to the Old Town, and there's even a pleasant garden in which you can enjoy the summer weather.

This was e very central and nice hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and even offered transport from and to the bus terminal for free. The Hostel also offered a very nice and interesting trip around in Mostar for a reasonable price. I can highly recommend this hostel!

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Norway

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. It was recommended to me by many people and I know why now. The staff are amazing. So kind and helpful. The vibe is great. Everything was perfect In a great town. I would 100% come back to this hostel over and over again. The day tour is a must.

This is a family hostel and they treat you like family. I showed up on their doorstep with food poisoning (from somewhere else) and the grandmother of the house nursed me back to health with her special tea and made my meals for me. I was overwhelmed with their kindness in all regards. The breakfast is in their garden and home cooked. The tours they arrange and lead are a great way to see the area and learn--informative, beautiful, fun filled days. The dorm room I stayed in was nice and clean.

a small family run hostel with a relaxed atmosphere and great facilities. It's easy to meet people, the owners also have a backpackers bar in the old town and they offer fantastic tours that I cannot recommend enough. Transfers between cities are also available if you have a group of can round of some people to save the pain of numerous boarder crossings and hours on a stuffy bus. Loved my time in Mostar!

Very nice place to stay. We booked a double room which had actually hotel standard! The only downside was the laundry service. Some items were not washed. The owner are very friendly though.

The nicest hostel in the nicest town in the Balkans!