Hostel Nina Reviews

Really nice place. It was very quite tho and it was difficult to meet people.

• 19th Aug 2014

Hostel Nina is a nice place to stay in Mostar. It's located near old town and Nina and her mother are really nice. Take one of the tours they are organising to see also the surroundings of Mostar.

The hostel is very clean, the personnel are EXTREMELY friendly and willing to help. Close to the city centre, just a few minutes walk. Also good that it's in a peaceful neighborhood, so you can get a good night's sleep.

Very friendly staff, beautiful new room - only sharing the bathroom with another room can be annoying (as it's not very clean then), but very nice stay!

• 10th Aug 2014

This is probably the place to go to in Mostar. Very close to the main attraction, the bridge. The place looks great, has A/C, laundry service, clean bathroom. Outside there's is a nice place to sit. The owners, Nina and Zeki, a young couple, are great hosts. The tours Zeki provides are among the best I've taken. Especially the war tour. If you plan to travel to or from Kotor, make sure to arrange a transfer from this or any other hostel. Public transportation takes forever and costs the same.

Amazing hostel! Definitely do their tour as well if you can. Also, don't make the mistake we did and go to the apartment at the top of the building... We may or may not have walked into a swingers party there thinking it was our hostel...

Cheap, clean and friendly. Very nice stay!

Really good hostel, the staff are very friendly and the day trip they offer is a must. The location is great, very close to the centre. Although the hostel is very small it has a nice atmosphere and easy to meet people.

Nina and her family are very welcoming, the place is always extremely clean and it is walking distance to akl the sites. Perfect hostel for your stay in mostar. They also run two amazing tours highly recommend

Just wonderful! Wish I had stayed longer there.

In all my years travelling this is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Nina and everyone are beyond wonderful. The tours (do them both) teach you more in 10 min then you could ever learn out of a book. These people really care about you and your stay and it's more family then hostel. Go to Mostar just to stay here!

I thought this hostel was one of the best I have stayed at. The staff were absolutely amazing. We all felt so welcome - like a part of the family. I would highly recommend the tour that Nino takes around Mostar and its surrounds, it was incredible.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Nina and her family were the most friendly and welcoming hosts I've met by far; warm-hearted, genuine and always willing to help. I would definitely return to stay when, not if, I return!

Hostel Nina is more like a home away from home, run by such a kind family. I was in an 8 bed dorm, it was spacious and comfortable. They have a kitchen where they prepare you breakfast each morning, as well as a bar in the old town to have a drink. They organize and guide different tours and what they dont do themselves they set up for you (I did rafting out of town). The family is very accommodating and very knowledgeable about the town. Lovely hostel in a beautiful town!

Very kind family, Vesna was like a nice aunt, always smiling and providing us help:)

No lockers in room, but the hostel felt very safe. The family that runs this place were very helpful and hospitable.

Great place,great people,amazing tours!Zika the owner is real legend,everybody in town knows him and he is ex jumper from the Old Bridge.I did both of their tours, and it was an unforgettable experience.Trip to Kravice waterfalls and suranding was highlight of my trip and war tour gives you real picture of what happened during the war. I am honored that I was staying in their hostel.Thank you guys!

• 27th Jun 2014

An absolutely lovely place to stay in Mostar. Nina, her mother and Zika are fantastic people who guarantee you a fantastic time in Mostar. Zika's war tour is just as cool and interesting as everyone says. They drove me to the train station at 6:30 am - that's the level of amazing these people are. Great people, great city. Only negative is there's only one bathroom, but there were only three other people there while I was so it wasn't an issue.

Couldn't have been better. Zhika, Nina and her mother treated me like a favorite family member in their home. Spotless accommodations, and Zhika's war tour was excellent. Thank you to you all! I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet you.