Hostel Nina Reviews

Zika and his family were excellent hosts - they went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed including taking us to/from the bus station. We also took a private war tour with Zika which was very interesting - great to hear and see stories from a local. We highly recommend staying here and taking a tour or 2!

We had a great time at hostel nina, absolutely wonderful hosts and great rooms.

We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of our stay here from Ninas warm welcome, the delicious home cooked breakfast and a very insightful tour where we learnt about the war and visited some of the many beautiful sights of Herzegovina. We wish we could have stayed longer!

Lovely hostel, more like a B&B. Very homely with a lovely breakfast. Would recommend staying here.

Hostel Nina is incredible! Žika and Nina are amazing hosts, always happy to help, and they know everything about Mostar. Definitely recommend the war and Herzegovina tours that Žika offers, they're a perfect way to learn more about the city, and the surrounding region!---- stop looking at other hostels in Mostar, and book hostel Nina now!

Was the only one in the hostel, planned for 2 days but felt really lonely so moved on. Local family rent out a room downstairs to people.

Great and friendly hosts who are very knowledgable about the area and show the great Bosnian hospitality. The place is clean and has everything you need for a nice stay in Mostar.

Very kind nice room disappointed it had said breakfast was available and it wasn't. Safe parking and owners were very friendly and helpful.

Dear guest, Sorry for misunderstanding, we serve breakfast from 9am to 10.30am...not after that!

I loved Hostel Nina! The location was great, and the family running it made me feel at home. I would highly recommend their tour as well!

• 3rd Oct 2015

I absolutely love my stay!! Best hostel owners who treat you like family. I would definitely recommend doing the tour, it's one of my greatest experiences and the tour guide is an amazing person. The shower was nicer than any shower I've seen. The bathrooms are always clean and the family owning the hostel provide a free lift from the bus station. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

An absolutely great hostel, I spent three nights here and could have stayed longer if I had the time. The owners of the hostel are exceptionally welcoming and will gladly tell you anything about the city or history of this incredible country that you wish. As you would expect the hostel is impeccably clean, secure and the hostel offer a tour of Herzegovina for guests that are interested.

A lovely family run hostel. Around 10 minutes walk to the old town and 25 minutes to the bus station but they can pick you up for free if you ask. Staff very welcoming and helpful. I'd also recommend their tour around Hercegovina. Good value and a great guide who took us to some stunning waterfalls and old towns with amazing views.

If you got to Mostar you should definitifly stay at hostel Nina!! The Hostel has modern, realy clean and nice rooms. I would say the best I've ever had in a Hostel. We arrived at the bus Station and got a free pick up form there to the Hostel. All the people who run that Hostel were  super nice and told us  a lot about their country. They realy run the Hostel by heart. We also did  the Tour to all the places around Mostar they offer. It was a very good and interesting Tour I wouldn't miss it.

Very nice family run hostel, great location near the bridge, and great offerings for tours. Please listen when they tell you not to jump off the bridge! I learned the hard way and spent a few hours in the Mostar Hospital with a separated shoulder.

This is one of the most welcoming hostels I've ever stayed at! Mama was such a great woman, made our stay so welcoming. It felt like we were staying with some relatives. It feels more like a home stay than a hostel! I loved it! They offer day trips and free pickup/drop off services. If your looking to party or be loud please do don't stay here not for you sake but because it's somebody's home and they don't deserve to be left a huge mess and have to sleep too! But defiantly recommend it!!!

Great family run hostel. Good location, clean, very friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely reccomend!

• 28th Aug 2015

I had a wonderful time at Hostel Nina! It was great value for money. the rooms were clean and Nina and her family were so lovely and there to help with anything. I definitely recommend doing the tours they offer as well. I highly recommend staying here when in Mostar!

Nina and her family were incredible hosts. really helpful with lots of information and her dad even took us to and from the station! I would definitely recommend this hostel

The staff was awesome and helped with all problems! It feels like staying at your family!

Such an amazing place to stay, you feel like you're at home! One of the best places we stayed at, and the day tour was fantastic, will never forget it! Thanks so much for having us :)