9.6
Superb 686 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 686 Total Reviews

5th Mar 2017

Very welcoming atmosphere from the moment you check in till the second you set off. Its a very lovely feeling to be treated as family opposed to just a customer and that what this little family run hostel can offer. No kitchen access but luckily Bosnia is so cheap that it won't smash the budget to eat out. Spacious dorm, just lacking lockers.

Dear guest, thank you for your rewiev, we have kitchen for the quests, and our staff always show every corner of the hostel to our guests when they chec in, so I ma not sure how you did not spotted kitchen...

17th Feb 2017

I have only great things to say about Hostel Nina. The staff is extremely hospitable. Someone picked me up from the bus station and drove me to the hostel late at night and offered a small snack. I felt like I was going to my grandma's house. The breakfast in the morning was very nice (I even got a wake-up call). And Žika led an amazing tour of war history in Mostar based on his own experiences. The entire family created a memorable and personalized experience.

22nd Jan 2017

This has been our favorite hostel by far. These are the nicest people we have met yet in our travels. It's a family owned house with 27 hostel beds. They also do daily tours with Bosnian war history and it was honestly one of the best experiences we have ever done. It's amazing what difference there is between reading about a war and hearing and seeing the damage by someone who lived through it. We even extended our stay because we loved this family and Mostar itself. I would highly recommend.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
21st Jan 2017

Very comfy bed, and the best hosts I've ever stayed with. Ensure you do the tour 😀

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
11th Dec 2016

Nina is a sweet person. The place is clean. A nice place to stay in mostar.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Dec 2016

After almost 5 months travelling around Europe, my friend and I can objectively stay that this is the best hostel in Europe, manned by the best host in Europe too. Best traditional breakfast, super clean rooms and bathrooms and just has the most positive and welcoming vibe. You have to take the tour, the stories your guide (generally the owner) will tell you will last a lifetime.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

This is truly a wonderful place to stay. It's comfortable, clean, and has wonderful facilities. It's close to the old town, groceries, and the bus station isn't a far walk away. The breakfasts are amazing, and the family running the hostel is wonderful. They are friendly and incredibly helpful. I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone.

23rd Nov 2016

My time in Mostar was made incredible by this hostel! The tour is incredible and insightful, Zika's bar is a great place to talk with his friends, drink rakija, and listen to local music, and let's not forget the best homemade breakfast! Comfortable, clean, great location, speedy wifi, and awesome atmosphere. They even drove me to the bus station when it was raining. Highly recommend! Only odd thing was there are no lockers to lock up your things.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
20th Nov 2016

The hostel is a great place to stay and the owners are very nice. The breakfast is great :)

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
29th Oct 2016

The room at the hostels were really nice with comfortable beds. The washrooms were also very clean and you can see that Nina and her family take pride in their hostel. I went there during the off peak time so it was really quiet. However, Nina and her family were always available for a chat or if you have any questions. They also offered me a lift to the bus station when it was time to continue on my travels.