Hostel Nina Reviews

I tend to get a bit lazy when it comes to writing reviews but the staff at Hostel Nina were so incredible that I felt compelled to write one! I had an excellent stay, and would highly recommend if you are traveling as a couple or with a friend. It may not be the spot for you if you are looking to meet people but again the staff were so friendly and helpful it really makes up for it. I felt pampered by their hospitality! Super clean facilities and only a 10 minute walk to the Bridge/Old Town.

Wow...this is the best hostel I`ve stayed at!The manager Zika and whole family are so nice, and they offering some great tours! You have to do their tours, the whole experience in Hostel Nina was highlights of my trip! Thank you guys for everithing!!!

• 10th May 2015

a) pick up on bus station by owner of hostel - free b) family athmosphere, hostel in family house c) good wifi

A nice locally run hostel about 300 metres from the Mostar bridge. The staff were really nice and hospitable. I would recommend to do the war tour through the hostel as it really gives you a sense of the Bosnian War. It is a good way to fill up an afternoon in Mostar.

Hostel Nina was an amazing experience! Nina's mother picked us up from the bus station and took us to the clean, spacious hostel. The beds were comfortable, and although there were only two bathrooms for the hostel, we never really had a problem getting ready at night or in the morning. The best part of our stay were the offered tours! We took both the war tour of the city and the Herzegovina tour of the region, and they were exceptional. I'd definitely recommend Hostel Nina to anyone in Mostar.

My bed sheets were so short that I couldn't cover my self !! The room was a bit cold!! But the owner was nice because he drove me to the station!

Dear guest, thank you for your review, but next time try to cover yourself with blanket :)

Very nice and accommodating staff. Clean place, nice rooms. Easy walk to the old city area.

I had a perfect stay in hostel Nina. They picked me up from bus station, gave some "welcome"-snack and gave me all the recommendations needed for the city. A really lovely Bosnian couple with big heart and great hospitality. Rooms were clean and location walking distance from stations and old city/ city center.

A great place where you get treated as an old friend or guest of the house rather than a client. Amazing people run this special place, you'd be silly not to stay.

I loved it here and would definitely stay here again. It's more a home than a hostel but was lovely and perfect for my stay. The staff were amazing - they even bought me in some cake slices and tea when I first arrived. As far as I know I was the only guest (low tourist season), which was perfect considering I was there to see the bridge and war damage (I studied the Balkans wars' for my Masters) so I appreciated having time alone to reflect in this city so vividly damaged by the war.