Hostel Nina Reviews

Couldn't have been better. Zhika, Nina and her mother treated me like a favorite family member in their home. Spotless accommodations, and Zhika's war tour was excellent. Thank you to you all! I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet you.

Nice place to stay. Family run hostel friendly, facilities clean, close to attractions and good wifi.

We had a great time at Hostel Nina - the staff were incredibly welcoming and generous. We'd also highly recommend the day trip they offer as the sights around Mostar are beautiful and there is no better way to see them than with this hostel.

Even if you do not go to Mostar, go to that hostel to experience Bosnian hospitality of a local family who owns the hostel. Jadranka prepared breakfast to me even though it was not included. and I was offered cafe and cake sitting together with the family. Free ride to and pick-up from train/bus station. Hostel is in quite street about 15 min by feet to old town. Rooms where clean and friendly. I strongly recommend Zikas good value tour to Medugorje, the catholic pilgrim site 30 km from Mostar.

The other reviews are accurate - the family running this place is one of the most friendly in Bosnia! Little things that aren't part of the typical hostel experience (or 5 star hotel for that matter) are the norm at Hostel Nina. You'll feel like you are part of the family. Spacious dorm room, good bathrooms, warm, clean, fantastic. Thank you!

Perfect homely place to stay in Mostar. I couldn't have been looked after better or made to feel more welcome with free lifts from and to the bus station. Lovely owners and comfortable setup.

Friendly, family-run place. Met and picked us up at the bus station and gave us homemade cake! Room was clean and comfortable, but quite cold despite the heater being on. Kitchen was not available for use during the winter. Shared bathroom was decent. Walking distance to the old town and bridge.

fantastic hostel- staff were incredible and so friendly. they also offer fantastic tours I would highly recommend.

Had a lovely time at Hostel Nina. Stayed in three bed dorm - all single beds, no bunks! No lockers or lock on door, but small family run place meant I was not worried about security. Bathroom clean and shower excellent. Walking tour with Zika was excellent and drinks at his bar with views of bridge was also a nice touch. Felt welcomed as a local. Would definitely stay here again, and hope to visit Mostar again soon!

Feels more like a home stay than a hostel. Very clean, lovely staff, 5 minute walk to everything and the war tour was fantastic.

nice hostel close to the old town with friendly staff, briliant tour of Mostar.

Nice stay in Mostar! Nice staff, really well located and very good war walking tour provided by the hostel!

Owner was super-nice and even drove me to the train station.

Hostel is perfect located near the Old Bridge. Nina and family are living in the same house. They are very helpful, f.i. she recommended an excellent and cheap restaurant. Good place to stay. I definitely recommend it.