Hostel Nina Reviews

I thought this hostel was one of the best I have stayed at. The staff were absolutely amazing. We all felt so welcome - like a part of the family. I would highly recommend the tour that Nino takes around Mostar and its surrounds, it was incredible.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Nina and her family were the most friendly and welcoming hosts I've met by far; warm-hearted, genuine and always willing to help. I would definitely return to stay when, not if, I return!

Hostel Nina is more like a home away from home, run by such a kind family. I was in an 8 bed dorm, it was spacious and comfortable. They have a kitchen where they prepare you breakfast each morning, as well as a bar in the old town to have a drink. They organize and guide different tours and what they dont do themselves they set up for you (I did rafting out of town). The family is very accommodating and very knowledgeable about the town. Lovely hostel in a beautiful town!

No lockers in room, but the hostel felt very safe. The family that runs this place were very helpful and hospitable.

Great place,great people,amazing tours!Zika the owner is real legend,everybody in town knows him and he is ex jumper from the Old Bridge.I did both of their tours, and it was an unforgettable experience.Trip to Kravice waterfalls and suranding was highlight of my trip and war tour gives you real picture of what happened during the war. I am honored that I was staying in their hostel.Thank you guys!

• 27th Jun 2014

An absolutely lovely place to stay in Mostar. Nina, her mother and Zika are fantastic people who guarantee you a fantastic time in Mostar. Zika's war tour is just as cool and interesting as everyone says. They drove me to the train station at 6:30 am - that's the level of amazing these people are. Great people, great city. Only negative is there's only one bathroom, but there were only three other people there while I was so it wasn't an issue.

Couldn't have been better. Zhika, Nina and her mother treated me like a favorite family member in their home. Spotless accommodations, and Zhika's war tour was excellent. Thank you to you all! I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet you.

Nice place to stay. Family run hostel friendly, facilities clean, close to attractions and good wifi.