Hostel Nina Reviews

I had a perfect stay in hostel Nina. They picked me up from bus station, gave some "welcome"-snack and gave me all the recommendations needed for the city. A really lovely Bosnian couple with big heart and great hospitality. Rooms were clean and location walking distance from stations and old city/ city center.

A great place where you get treated as an old friend or guest of the house rather than a client. Amazing people run this special place, you'd be silly not to stay.

I loved it here and would definitely stay here again. It's more a home than a hostel but was lovely and perfect for my stay. The staff were amazing - they even bought me in some cake slices and tea when I first arrived. As far as I know I was the only guest (low tourist season), which was perfect considering I was there to see the bridge and war damage (I studied the Balkans wars' for my Masters) so I appreciated having time alone to reflect in this city so vividly damaged by the war.

The owner's mom was wonderful as she picked me up from the bus station at night and fed me when I got there! The only thing is that the room really smelled like mold. I think the rooms upstairs were better as I asked others upstairs about it. It kind of felt like I was sharing the owner's house.

Hostel Nina is one of the best hostels we have stayed in this year. The staff are so welcoming, they greeted us with cake and tea and took us on a fantastic war tour. Make sure you grab a drink at zika bar and don't be surprised if you get an impromptu buffet lunch cooked by Nina's mum!

Great location with very friendly and helpful staff. Took a little while to find the place, but that was absolutely no fault of the directions (it was me). A great place to go and explore the south west of Bosnia and South of Croatia! The hostel was clean and offered lots of advice of the city, places to eat, and even local and further flung tours. Highly recommend.

Nina and her family were very welcoming and helpful and they even dropped me off at the train station. They are also very open to talking about their lives and experiences during the war, I had an insightful conversation with her mother and aunt about it the night I arrived. Also went on the war tour which was fantastic and included a home-cooked breakfast! Really enjoyed my stay here, it was a fantastic opportunity to learn more about Mostar.

Really a great place to stay. Everyone involved with the hostel is a very genuinely nice person. The war tour was a great experience, and I highly recoomend to everyone. It is very educational and gives you an insight into life in Mostar. The bar associated with the hostel is also really great. I would love to go back to Hostel Nina. My gf and I really enjoyed it.

Wonderful stay at Hostel Nina. The staff are amazing, going above and beyond a normal hostel experience. Great location, right in the old town and the option of a day tour run by the staff.