Hostel Nina Reviews

The nicest hostel in the nicest town in the Balkans!

One of the best I've ever been to. It is run by a family and by the time you leave you feel like you are leaving home. I received some homemade lemonade on my arrival, the hosts provided us with a free dinner on one day and pancakes on the other. You get truly amazing Balkan hospitality at this place. The atmosphere is great and the hostel attracts great travelers. The staff is so friendly and will do their best to ensure you enjoy your time in the relatively small but amazing city of Mostar.

Great staff, clean, excellent location. The hostel tour has been the best experience of my trip so far. However the bed wasn't the most comfortable in the world. Still, I would recommend this hostel to anyone purely because of the war tour!

We felt so at home at Hostel Nina. The staff is so amazing. Zika and his family made us comfortable, welcome, and we also learned loads about Mostar and Bosnia in general. Absolutely worth the trip and pay. Zika's father in law provided private transport to our next destination and his mother in law makes delicious food! Nina and Zika are warm and the perfect people to own a hostel. Thank you!

Good value hostel located fairly centraly. Although there is parking available is quite hard to find by car and in the 1 way system so difficult if you go past it! Staff were helpful and bathroom was clean. Wasnt much space to sit outside the dorm, but a good place for the price.

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Amazing stay at Ninas. Couldn't recommend more! Bus pick up, great hospitality, just so welcoming felt like was in a hotel! Great shower, location only few minutes from bridge. Wifi is good. Tour offered was great and also the bar in the old town has fantastic views. Would have to be one of the most pleasant stays in my 10 months traveling. Loved it

Very helpful staff!!! The hostel is in the area of the owners home so someone was always there if you had questions.Gave amazing good and bar recommendations. And they picked us up and dropped us off at the bus station. Would definitely stay here again.

The staff were super friendly. When I arrived in the morning they made me a breakfast to start with straight away. And the hostel's war tour was amazingly interesting and insightful.

I had a great stay at the hostel and in big part because of the owners. They were very welcoming and have a fascinating war tour. The room, bathrooms, location were all great for me. Would definitely stay here again.

I tend to get a bit lazy when it comes to writing reviews but the staff at Hostel Nina were so incredible that I felt compelled to write one! I had an excellent stay, and would highly recommend if you are traveling as a couple or with a friend. It may not be the spot for you if you are looking to meet people but again the staff were so friendly and helpful it really makes up for it. I felt pampered by their hospitality! Super clean facilities and only a 10 minute walk to the Bridge/Old Town.

Wow...this is the best hostel I`ve stayed at!The manager Zika and whole family are so nice, and they offering some great tours! You have to do their tours, the whole experience in Hostel Nina was highlights of my trip! Thank you guys for everithing!!!

• 10th May 2015

a) pick up on bus station by owner of hostel - free b) family athmosphere, hostel in family house c) good wifi

A nice locally run hostel about 300 metres from the Mostar bridge. The staff were really nice and hospitable. I would recommend to do the war tour through the hostel as it really gives you a sense of the Bosnian War. It is a good way to fill up an afternoon in Mostar.

Hostel Nina was an amazing experience! Nina's mother picked us up from the bus station and took us to the clean, spacious hostel. The beds were comfortable, and although there were only two bathrooms for the hostel, we never really had a problem getting ready at night or in the morning. The best part of our stay were the offered tours! We took both the war tour of the city and the Herzegovina tour of the region, and they were exceptional. I'd definitely recommend Hostel Nina to anyone in Mostar.

My bed sheets were so short that I couldn't cover my self !! The room was a bit cold!! But the owner was nice because he drove me to the station!

Dear guest, thank you for your review, but next time try to cover yourself with blanket :)

Very nice and accommodating staff. Clean place, nice rooms. Easy walk to the old city area.

I had a perfect stay in hostel Nina. They picked me up from bus station, gave some "welcome"-snack and gave me all the recommendations needed for the city. A really lovely Bosnian couple with big heart and great hospitality. Rooms were clean and location walking distance from stations and old city/ city center.

A great place where you get treated as an old friend or guest of the house rather than a client. Amazing people run this special place, you'd be silly not to stay.