Hostel Nina Reviews

The staff was awesome and helped with all problems! It feels like staying at your family!

Such an amazing place to stay, you feel like you're at home! One of the best places we stayed at, and the day tour was fantastic, will never forget it! Thanks so much for having us :)

I thought the hostel was a really good place. Friendly staff willing to help with transfers and anything you need. Really nice people . Had a really good day tour

• 20th Aug 2015

Hostel Nina was such a great place to stay! The owners are very friendly and helpful and offer to pick you up and drop you off at the bus station. I highly recommend taking the day tour that they offer as well because it is very informative and takes you to a couple places we never would have found ourselves. The whole family that runs the place is great and they might even take you to their bar in old town.

Hostel Nina is great. They arranged for me to be picked up from the bus station, and are friendly and laid back. It's a family business and you feel like you've been invited to someone's home. The bathrooms are clean. If you stay here you have to take the tour! The disadvantage is that there is nowhere to secure your things but it didn't feel like a problem

Very good place, it's like a house. The only thing I didn't know was the famili lives there also. Always someone 'home', want to help and always smile :-) great to see lots of generations living there, is same like living with 'locals'. For me it didn't give me the hostel vibe but I liked it and it is clean, close to the centre, basic kitchen and parking.

• 19th Aug 2015

Arrived at an ungodly hour and Nina was still more than happy to accommodate me. Fast wifi that reaches the room, friendly staff and excellent location. Make sure to check out the tour! The transfers were a godsend too. Would recommend to anyone staying in Mostar

Really good family run hostel only a short walk from the old town. You won't find a more friendly and helpful bunch running a hostel. Make sure you take advantage of the tours they offer as well. They really bring the area to life and take you to places you would never had known existed if just working from the tourist trail. Top notch.

I had a great time at Nina Hostel! n Nina and her family are so friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean and really easy to meet people! Met some great people here. Aircon was a blessing on the 40 degree days as well - had a great sleep 3 nights in a row. There are no lockers but it feels very safe anyway. Location is a bit far from bus station but this doesn't matter because they'll pick you up from there for free!

We loved staying here. We were only here for one night and we wished we could have stayed longer! The owner was so welcoming and friendly, the private room we stayed in was very spacious, and we were even given a lift to the bus station early the next morning. I would highly recommend this place.

Nina and her husband are amazing. Extremely friendly and extremely helpful. Go on the day tour. You won't be disappointed. The history is incredible and the Kravice waterfall is like an oasis.

Fantastic and overly accommodating hostel. Staff will pick up/drop off at bus terminal and helo you organise anything you could possibly be after. Wifi works well, it's extremely clean, they offer washing for a small fee and the tour they have put together is marvellous. Couldn't have enjoyed my stay more!

Friendly, kind family. Great location and clean, good facilities. Hard to go wrong in staying here. I had a single room which was super clean, light and spacious. A short walk to the bridge. Great day trips which are well worth the money and a great way to meet people.

insufficient common area, it is rather like family hold hostel indeed

€10 each for a gorgeous private kingsize bed is reason enough alone to come. 5 min walk from the old town so you're away from the crowds and noise. Delightful hosts who will drop you to the bus/train station (it's only 15 min walk if that can't be organised). Great place to recharge the batteries whilst seeing Mostar

This is a really great family run hostel. They are super kind and help out with any issue you might have. It felt like staying with extended family. I only wish there were lockers in the rooms.

Although Hostel Nina is only a small hostel, it was a great place to stay and offered exactly what we were after. Very happy with the service, and also the day tour offered and transfer to Budva. Many thanks!

Nina and her family were SO welcoming and kind from the minute we arrived. We absolutely adored our stay here even though it was only two nights. Feels like you are staying at a friend's place!

Such friendly and helpful staff! They met us with baclava when we arrived and gave great recommendations for where to eat, ordered us a taxi when we left. Comfy bed, good air-con, very clean and pretty facilities.

• 17th Jul 2015

Nina and her family are genuinely some of the nicest people I have ever met! They offered to pick us up from the train for free,unfortunately we had train trouble and didn't arrive until 3am in the morning, but when we knocked on their door someone woke up and let us in!!! We had a great day doing the waterfall your with them and ended up getting them to drive us all the way to Montenegro to save us time. Stay here if you can, you'll love it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3