Hostel Nokturno Reviews

Skalinska 2a, Zagreb, Croatia

Very good hostel. Cheap and a top location. Friendly personnel and also a good restaurant of the same owner

I absolutely loved this hostel!

We had a private appartment for three outside the main building. We had a nice kitchen, a large bedroom and a lot of storage room.The staff was kind and gave us tips about Zagreb. The thing we liked was that we were right in the middle of the action in Zagreb. We loved it!

It's one of the best choice if you stay a night in Zagreb! The staff can be quite busy since they do make sure everything is clean, but some of them are really nice and talkative. There is a restaurant just down stair with really good prices ran by the same owner. Good place for either breakfast or dinner. There is only air- conditioning in the hall way. It can be a bit warm in summer but they have a few fans you can borrow with deposit.

This is my third time in Hostel Nokturno because I love it, it's in the heart of the city and on a particularly beautiful street. The beds are comfortable and the dorms are not huge but are spacious enough. However, since I stayed there in 2009 it seems like the owners might have laid back a bit, so I have left this time a less good review. However, nothing major (the shower door has seen better days, the shower head itself was broken: not important things) so I still recommend it!

Everything was nice. It's location is center of Zagreb and cheap, but clean hostel.

Thanks , except for the party upstairs that kept me awake until 05h sunday.. the hostel is ideally located (I just wish someone had invited me to that party) near to all nightlife and centre of city, 2 stops from main train station and 5 tram stops from bus station! suggest visitors try to turn up at planned arrival time as staff may "wander" :) the restaurant downstairs has good atmosphere and a good menu selection and friendly waiters (say "hello" to "scouser Tommy" from ChRiS)