7.9
Very Good 731 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 731 Total Reviews
Hostel Nomads Located at #91, street 108, , Phnom Penh.
Cambodia
Phnom Penh #91, street 108
79% 731
11.5729324 104.9219320
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
23rd May 2016

Cheap, clean, good location and really friendly staff. Perfect for a backpacker.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Apr 2016
7.4

The hostel looked very clean. The rooms however were not very cozy and were missing convenient things like a lamp for every bed. The staff was very friendly and helpful (i.e. Booking busses) and towels were for free.

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016
7.1

We had a pleasant enough stay here. Good location and easy to arrange trips to killing fields etc. Staff are attentive and the place is kept nice and clean. The food and drink at the bar is nice and reasonably priced. Our room didn't have air con, just fans and at 40 degrees it's really not enough, it's always uncomfortably hot. If possible I would say investing in air con for every room would be a huge improvement.

We have thought about converting the fan dorms to A/C but a lot of people do like the cheaper dorms and there is always the option to upgrade for $1 for the next night.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016
7.4

Basic dorm rooms. You get a mattress on the floor and an individual fan. The mosquito net was dusty and had holes in it. The location is quiet but very close to the major bus company offices such as Giant Ibis so it's convenient in that respect.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Mar 2016
4.0

I hated my stay here. They had a pet dog that would fight outside the hostel and barked at all hours. The dorm was dirty and the toilet never had loo roll. The fans in our dorm were very unreliable and I would often wake up to them somehow being switched off! Also the 'free' laundry (you only get 1kg free if you spend 2 nights) shrunk our clothes and now all our trousers are cropped. Also the hostel owner isn't able to tell you about avioding the atm charge (all atms now have chargers).

drama llama alert!. our dog has a little friend and they play outside or on the park. Fans are all individual fans for each bed and I check each fan works when I show ppl to their beds Laundry is machine washed in unheated water using hand-washing powder. It doesn't shrink clothes. ever. If you had even bothered to speak with me I would have told you about Maybank being the only free atm. There's more but ask me when you check in ;)

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
1st Mar 2016
7.7

The staff here were fantastic and really went out of their way to offer assistance and guidance on everything from eating suggestions, free ATMs, booking transport and day tours. They even got up extra early on the last day to make us breakfast before we left. My reservation would be on the facilities. The lockers weren't in the room, one of the showers was low power and there was only one light in our mixed dorm (and no windows). This was an issue when you wanted to get up while others slept

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
22nd Feb 2016

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Any problems were easily solved. Lockers with sockets to allow charging while out exploring. Helps arrange tours to the Killing Fields and S21. Would definitely recommend.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
19th Feb 2016

We only stayed here one night so can't really judge the place too much, but the owner is incredibly nice and friendly, and has a lot of knowledge about the city. We had a very basic room, and loud bunk beds but wasn't a big problem.

16th Feb 2016

Staff is simply amazing: so extremely helpful and caring! They went out of their way in order to help me with anything I needed (doctors, tickets, tours, tips for the next destinations, etc..) and looked after their guest. The hostel felt like home and I highly recommend it. Free pickup, free towels, free laundry, nice room (6 bed) with big bathroom. Phnom Penh is not very safe when it gets dark, so do listen to them when they tell you not to carry your bag with you!!!

13th Feb 2016
8.0

The location is good, in walking distance of all main attractions. I liked the board for searching people to share a Tuk Tuk. Only negative point is that there's just one shower/toilet on each floor. Some rooms have their own bathroom, but I had to share it with at least 11 people and then additionally with some people from different floors who went in there. So it can happen that you have to wait a bit, till you can get ready in the morning.