Hostel Nomads

7.9
Very Good 751 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
13th Mar 2017

One of the cleanest most comfortable hostels I've been to in Asia. Very quiet, there was only one other guest for the couple days I stayed there, so being in a dorm was more like having a private room. Near the night market and lots of street food. I would definitely stay again!

• England, Female, 31-40
15th Dec 2016
6.0

The location is great, a short walk from the night market and the riverside but in a quiet area. If you stay 2 nights or more you get 1kg of laundry done for free - I handed mine in at 10am and it was washed, dried and ready when I returned at 4pm. I stayed in a 6-bed a/c dorm with no windows so it was always dark which was great for a lie-in! However it was too quiet (I had the dorm to myself for 4 nights) and there is no atmosphere in the small bar area. Not good for solo travellers.

2nd Dec 2016
7.7

Owner is extremely helpful and friendly. Good location, and enjoyed my stay Though there is not much of an atmosphere, the bed was super shaky and squeaky, the showers were cold, and they seemed to actively remove soap from the washrooms even when it was left there by other guests Would still recommend, but bring your own soap I guess

• Estonia, Female, 25-30
7th Nov 2016

Small & cosy, centrally located hostel. Really nice and helpful staff! Unexpected free laundry service. Cleaning lady around all the time to keep the place nice and tidy. Recommend!