Hostel Nomads Reviews

#91, street 108, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

A great place to stay in Phnom Penh. Thank you for having us!

I really enjoyed my 3 night stay here. Rooms are very clean and have mosquito nets too. There's not really a huge social atmosphere, and the hostel is slightly away from the main pub/bar/restaurant area. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful and love that free laundry is offered.

Really loves that here were plugs I'm the lockers so you could keep your stuff safe while you charged it, Robert was also really helpful, the whole place was great

the staff were very welcoming even though i arrived at 1 in the morning. Helped me to arrange a trip to the killing fields and s-21 museum. fan dorm was spacious and the beds were comfy.

Nice, clean and safe Hostel. Owner can give you great Tipps. 2 Kilo Free Laundry if you are staying at least 2 Nights.

First time I've had a plug inside a locker. Very convenient for leaving your phone or camera charging. The location is good, and the staff is helpful. They provide you with no hassle tuktuk drivers, and will even send someone out to pick you up from the bus station. The drivers that pick you up hope to take you on trips, but as they offer low, no BS prices this is not a problem. Lots of great travel info available at the hostel as well, they are very knowledgable and can help you with your trip.

Staff was incredibly helpful. Beds were pretty loud and creaky in our room, but no problems at all. Everything was clean. No elevator, if you care.

• 12th Mar 2014

Robert was knowledgeable but if I knew there was building work going on opposite the hostel I would not have stayed there it started at night time sometimes and it kept me awake

Good place to stay. The bunk beds in the 6 dorms are noisy, the 7 dorm is cheaper and maybe the better option (no ac, but own fan and matrace on the floor). The owner knowns the City very well. It lacks a bit of atmosphere

The place was great. The owner knows everything you need to know and will happily share the information. The rooms are spotless and very comfy. I suggest paying the extra for an AC dorm as it's great Ac and only a little more expensive but all the dorms seemed great. The tuk tuk drivers are friendly and useful and it's close to everything you need. Internet works well downstairs but not in all the dorms, though i was told that will soon be changing. Great home base in the Capital.

Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel :) The Internet issue has now been fixed. All rooms get good wifi and the 2nd line will help spread the load during peak usage hours when you're all booking your next hostel online. I will pass the compliment onto our cleaner too :)

Thanks Robert for all the Tipps you gave us!!! Basic accommodation for small money, provide everything you need

Don't have a bad word to say about this hostel, Rob and the staff were very helpful. Arranging transfers, tuk tuks, visa, sights info etc. Beds are comfortable, even the mattresses on the floor. Showers are cold but not unbearable esp after a day in the heat. Great location, 10mins from riverside. All the fun without the noise. Would definitely recommend and would go back again.

Thanks for taking the time to review our hostel. and we'll look for ward to your next visit... when you come back to Cambodia :)

Very clean hostel in good location. English owner is knowledgeable & very helpful.

Ownersis super helpful for any questions about cambodia, as others have said. He ensures cleanliness is up to Western standars.quiet street, built in lockers. Recommend taking the bicycles to the killing fields- it's not a bad ride and you can take small roads through neighborhoods. I might rather stay with a cambodian run place, but the money goes into the economy either way.

• 11th Feb 2014

Basic facilities and a bit run down. No natural light in aircon rooms so very dark. But worth what you pay. Owner is friendly and helpful

I stayed in A/C dorm. Staff is very helpful and quick to answer email, I liked the free pick up from the bus station. Room/facilities are very clean and the location is perfect. On the downside wifi is very poor (only accessible in the lobby), locker are outside the dorm and there is no hot shower (no surprise here). I thing it is good value for money

My second time at nomads for a reason. Robert is incredibly helpful, free laundry, and comfy beds. My last review was more in depth. The only thing this place needs is a better social area, but to be honest I met plenty of cool people at nomads. Also the lockers have outlets in them! Super helpful and I have never seen this in a hostel before. Love nomads!

The most dedicated hostel owner I've ever met. Hats off to him. He is able to tell you a lot of useful facts about Phnom Penh. Dorms and other facilities are simple but functional. Free laundry comes in handy and wifi is OK as well. I can definitely recommend this place to others.

Good hostel, solid location not too far from the riverside. Knowledgeable staff was really helpful. Wifi doesn't reach the rooms, but it's strong in the lobby at least

free laundry if you stay two nights or more. robert was excellent in providing support, free pick up included.

« first « Prev 1 2 3