Hostel Nomads Reviews

#91, street 108, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Good location and felt safe here despite Phnom Penh being a dodgy area. The staff are helpful but food and drinks are quite pricy here. This is definitely not the most sociable hostel but met some nice people.

Great staff! Happy and informative. Really liked this hostel!

One of my favourite hostels over the last month. Rob was the guy in the know and helped not only me, but my friend who was staying at a different hostel when she needed advice on medical care for foreigners in Phnom Penh. I stayed an extra 2 nights and met so many like minded people. A nice relaxed atmosphere.

Very basic hostel. The room I stayed in had air conditioning.. but no windows and thus tended to get quite stuffy. The worst however.. were the beds. They creaked even at the slightest of movement. Now multiply that by 6 people staying in the same room. All night long, whoever moved.. there was terrible and loud creaking noises. Also the pillows were as good as a cloth being folded several times. Probably wouldn't stay here again.

Owner seemed miserable living in Phnom Penh, yelled at his wife, criticized Cambodians for not speaking English. Beds were super creaky or just mattresses on the floor. Wifi was good downstairs but weak in the rooms on the top floor if you could even get it to work up there. Clean bathrooms and rooms though. A bit out of the way compared to the rest of the hostels and still around the same price.

I am struggling to understand how every other review speaks very highly of myself, my staff and the wifi yet you appear to have come to an alternate Nomads Hostel. It didn't stop you extending your stay for an extra night though. Oh and I often remark to guests how proud I am of my wifes ability to speak 4 languages fluently and I chastise myself for not being able to master Khmer.

Great staff, good food, great location and free laundry! Small and everybody is friendly

Really good service for the price, people there are nice. Robert is helpful with the people i felt good there. The only thing was that i bought a bus ticket in the hostel to travel to Siem Reap from there and i was robbed. I send an email but i didn't receive any response about it.

Cool Hostel, stayed there 2 times. One time in a Small AC-Dorm and other time in an open Fan-Dorm. Liked Fan-Dorm best. Each matress has it's own Fan and Moscito Net.

Fantastic place. If you are the type who wants a place free of drunks, with loads of advice on travel options and local tips, then stay here. The owner and manager, Robert, is particularly helpful. Excellent value for money - they do not skim off money for tuk tuk bookings, for example. And you get 1kg free laundry that is done on the same day! Basically, if you stay anywhere else, its probably going to be inferior.

• 8th Jan 2015

For the price of this hostel it was pretty good. It's a short walk to the backpacking hub so it's a bit quieter. The staff were helpful and the breakfast is really good! We also got free laundry done for staying more than one night!

1 2 Next » last »